The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Satan's Entertainment (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   NOFX: My ears will never recover (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=97613)

Elijah Mee, PhD 03-10-2014 01:53 PM

NOFX: My ears will never recover

NOFX
My ears will never recover

https://www.fatwreck.com/photo/photo...jpg?1370148823

What is it? NOFX is a satantic "punk" rock music band (think moshing emo slitter cult).

What's wrong with it? Promotion of homosexuality, illicit drug use, sinful BDSM sex, anarchy, murder of politicians, lesbianism, promiscuousness, hedonism, abortion, euthanasia, sloth, atheism, crippled rights, bedroom "water sports", blasphemy. Criticism of right-wing politics, George Bush, religion, the NRA, the American Heartland. They call for armed anarchic revolution, incite people to lynch the KKK and call into question the ethics of beloved American corporations.

I was recently made aware of this band and I decided to listen to some of their "music" in order to assess potential harm to my fellow Christians. Unfortunately what I heard left me feeling unclean to this very day.

When I first put on their music, I fully expected the harsh, overdriven satanic sounds coming from the 6-string fag maker. I also partially expected the "death march" drumming often deployed in "punk" (kicks on the 1st and 3rd step of every 4/4 bar, snares on 2nd and 4th, sounds like it's subliminally encouraging you to march into hell). But what I didn't expect was the full-frontal assault on every value we hold dear.

Their gothic frontman calls himself "Fat Mike" (presumably because he's fat and lazy). He proudly boasts of having a BDSM "dungeon" in his basement (I'm not entirely sure what those are but I'm sure hell is full of them). He murdered his own mother in cold blood by suffocating her with a pillow. She had terminal cancer and he decided to "end her suffering" (read: euthanasia euphemism). Unfortunately he deprived her of any opportunity to speak to God and ask for His help -- but his conscience is probably clear because he's a militant atheist. I wouldn't be surprised if he was building a gas chamber in his "dungeon" for a "final solution" to the "Christian question" (yikes!)

These pole-smoking emo enablers won't stop until the persecution of Christians is complete. I believe they're using the medium of "music" (if you can call it that) to incite a genocide against us.

Let me give you just a few lyrical samples to illustrate my point (be warned, dear Christians, that I vomited several times at different points while listening to their music):

"Blasphemy, blasphe-you, Jesus Christ, the blackest Jew,
Blasphe-you, blasphemy, poisonous pedagogy" - Blasphemy (The Victimless Crime)

"Blasphemy, isn't this fun?
Rob a rabbi, bugger a nun,
Blasphemy, want some more?
Mother Mary, the virgin whore" - Blasphemy (The Victimless Crime)

"I find it's getting harder to hang out,
With grown adults who actually believe,
In Santa Claus, and Noah's Ark, and their God is the best,
My distaste has turned into detest" - Best God In Show

"I find it's getting painful to put up,
With grown adults who actually believe,
In unicorns, and creation, and God always takes their side,
That's when my innocent jabbing turns snide" - Best God In Show

"They call the Heartland "not very smart" land,
IQs are very low but threat levels are high,
They've got a mandate, they don't want man dates,
They've got so many hated people to despise" - Leaving Jesusland

"Jesus Christ is coming back,
He wants to kick Mel Gibson's ass,
Superstar, The Passion Of,
He wants his money, not your love" - I Am Going To Hell For This One (I like the title of this one, at least they get it!)

"You're wrong about your blind faith in God,
Your religions are all flawed,
You're wrong about drug use,
When it's not abuse,
I hope you never reproduce" - You're Wrong

I hope you'll all join me in praying for an expedient end to this sick, depraved cult. I have every faith that God will not allow our persecution for much longer! :thumbsup:

Russell Holbeck 03-10-2014 07:30 PM

Re: NOFX: My ears will never recover

2 Attachment(s)
Hello SeekingEnlightenment.

I did not know who NOFX were so I put it in the Google and one of the images was very sweet it has a man holding a lamb maybe he is a good guy after all.

Attachment 22742

There are photos of Jesus holding a lamb also look at this one.

Attachment 22743

I am not trying to start an argument I just like pictures of men holding lambs.

Thank you.

Rusty

Aaliyah 03-10-2014 08:07 PM

Oh gosh. Those lyrics are absolutely horrifying. :fear2: But the way to beat them is quite clear, at least for a female like me.

Genesis 9:7

They sing about horrible blasphemy and then conclude that we should not reproduce. We must fill the world with more Christian soldiers and outnumber them. It is a woman's duty. :innocent:

Didymus Much 03-10-2014 08:46 PM

No one's even linked to the music yet? :angry:

Magnolia 03-10-2014 11:24 PM

I think They have some funny songs. Franco Un-american is a happy way to criticizes the failed system of capitalism

PeediInMyPants 03-10-2014 11:36 PM

If you think Punk is even remotely Emo, then you need really need to keep more up to date on your music genres. Also, NOFX is a band out of the early 90's and you're just posting of their "evils" now. Damn closed minded christians living under a rock. (hate too see how you react to more satanic sounding stuff I.E. A Flock of Seagulls, New Kids On The Block, Taylor Swift, One Direction, Etc):jesus::devil:.

PeediInMyPants 03-10-2014 11:41 PM

:thumbsup:

also this

PeediInMyPants 03-11-2014 12:08 AM

Lol, silly EMO humpers.:D:D:D:D

James Hutchins 03-11-2014 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PardiInMyPants (Post 1072235)
Lol, silly EMO humpers.:D:D:D:D

Not quite friend. EMO humping is a disgusting behavior, having been forced to watch it happening behind the Wal*Mart from time to time while my boy was inside buying .223 longs.

Jedediah 03-11-2014 02:51 AM

My heart is always deeply troubled when musicians neglect to use their God-given abilities to bring glory to His Kingdom. These malcontents deserve no sympathy from True Christians™ when Jesus sends His angels to hurtle them into the lake of fire on the day of judgment. It's still not too late for them to turn their back on sin, make amends to Jesus (and us) for the hurtful things they say, and instead produce the joyful noise of praise and worship music. Instead of singing sassy songs about how they don't need to obey the LORD's commandments, they could instead sing about how abortion is wrong and how awesome it is to know you'll be getting your very own golden mansion in Heaven when you die. They could praise the LORD's excellent greatness with cymbals, trumpets, and psalms!

Psalm 150:1-6
Praise ye the Lord.
Praise God in his sanctuary:
praise him in the firmament of his power.
Praise him for his mighty acts:
praise him according to his excellent greatness.
Praise him with the sound of the trumpet:
praise him with the psaltery and harp.
Praise him with the timbrel and dance:
praise him with stringed instruments and organs.
Praise him upon the loud cymbals:
praise him upon the high sounding cymbals.
Let every thing that hath breath praise the Lord.

Praise ye the Lord.

To say they're blowing this wonderful opportunity is the understatement of the century. If they aren't careful, they'll have all eternity to ponder what might have been, if only they were humble and meek enough to accept gentle Jesus' sweet tendermercies. My family and I will pray for them.

Elijah Mee, PhD 03-13-2014 02:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magnolia (Post 1072222)
I think They have some funny songs. Franco Un-american is a happy way to criticizes the failed system of capitalism

I'm sure they would welcome you with open arms in some communist hellhole. Get packing!

Chewer 03-21-2014 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magnolia (Post 1072222)

Failures of capitalism? No such thing. Capitalism is perfect.

Elijah Mee, PhD 05-10-2015 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeediInMyPants (Post 1072224)
If you think Punk is even remotely Emo, then you need really need to keep more up to date on your music genres. Also, NOFX is a band out of the early 90's and you're just posting of their "evils" now. Damn closed minded christians living under a rock. (hate too see how you react to more satanic sounding stuff I.E. A Flock of Seagulls, New Kids On The Block, Taylor Swift, One Direction, Etc):jesus::devil:.

Look, friend, I don't understand much of what you said but I strenuously object to it nonetheless.

You say "punk", I say "sin". You say "emo", I say "sin".

Billy Bob Jenkins 05-10-2015 09:51 PM

There are many things about this band that I object to, but most of all, it is the subliminal attempts to draw the mind toward the subject of anal sex, a very popular move among liberals in pop culture, the news, politics, etc. etc. etc. Sometimes I think that if they did not constantly attempt to distract otherwise perfect Christians with the encrypted language of homosexuality, liberalism would almost be bearable. But that is just wishful thinking.

My mind needs a rest.