The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   False Religions and Cults (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   How to Stump an Atheist! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=38726)

True Disciple 03-11-2010 11:35 AM

How to Stump an Atheist!

Recently, I've stumbled on this piece of Godly Biblical Logic by True Christian™ Brother David J Stewart, over at Jesus.is.Saviour.com (emphasis added by me):

Quote:

How to stump an atheist

Ask an atheist if he or she believes in the existence of aliens? If they answer, "no," then ask them how do they know that? Have they gone to all the other galaxies throughout the universe? The truth is that no atheist can reasonably deny the existence of alien life. To do so would be utter ignorance. If an atheist answers, "yes," then they have contradicted their claim that there is no God. Is not God an Alien? By every definition of the word, God is an alien, i.e., He is not of this earth. For an atheist to profess believe is alien life, while simultaneously denying the existence of God, is utter hypocrisy and foolishness.

The Scriptures do not teach the existence of alien life in the sense of invading Martians, alien abductions, or close encounters, as seen by Hollywood; however, angels, demons, and Heaven's hosts are definitely alien to mankind. No person can honestly claim to be an atheist. To do so is to deny the existence of alien life, and who can honestly say that they've explored the entire universe? Can any human know what exists in all the galaxies of the universe? Scientists used to estimate that there were 50,000,000,000 galaxies in the universe; BUT, with the launch of the Hubble Space Telescope, astronomers now say that there are over 200,000,000,000 galaxies in the universe, and some scientists have claimed as many as 500,000,000,000!!!

Perhaps some atheists will agree to the existence of alien life, but deny the God of the Bible; however, how do they know that? Was the Bible written by men alone? The Bible came about by absolutely impossible circumstances. How could 40 men, over an extended time period of 1,500 years, with differing personalities, from different nations, write 66 separate Books that all perfectly harmonize in meaning and Biblical prophecy? The only answer is Divine intervention!

Could not an alien life form be God, man's Creator? Recent TV shows and movies have alluded that alien gods constructed the Egyptian pyramids, and millions of people believe this nonsense. I say "nonsense" because there is NO evidence whatsoever of such radical claims. Yet, the same people who believe such nonsense, absolutely refuse to even consider that there is a Holy and Just God in Heaven, who Authored the Bible, and created mankind for His own pleasure (Revelation 4:11). Nature itself is solid proof of the existence of God (Romans 1:20). The Bible is God's Word (2nd Timothy 3:16). Only a willingly blind fool would dogmatically deny the existence of God, or that the Bible is God's Word.

So the next time someone tells you that they don't believe in God... ask them if they believe in alien life?
Yet more proof of the utter stupidity and irrationality of atheism! Praise Jesus!:yahoo:

Petal 03-11-2010 12:35 PM

Re: How to Stump an Atheist!

Quote:

If an atheist answers, "yes," then they have contradicted their claim that there is no God. Is not God an Alien? By every definition of the word, God is an alien, i.e., He is not of this earth. For an atheist to profess believe is alien life, while simultaneously denying the existence of God, is utter hypocrisy and foolishness.

-_- i be in awes of that bootiful logicks, Mr.Disciple. it gonna stumps them stumpy liddle athiests, yay! :D

here be pickture of athiest readin your post
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66...ped_athian.jpg

BelieverInGod 03-11-2010 10:12 PM

Brother Stewart is another wealth of Christian wisdom. Much like Pastor Anderson.

I'm not sure why Brother Stewart chooses to live in Guam though, as opposed to returning home.

daveyboysim 03-11-2010 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by True Disciple (Post 486113)
Recently, I've stumbled on this piece of Godly Biblical Logic by True Christian™ Brother David J Stewart, over at Jesus.is.Saviour.com (emphasis added by me):

Yet more proof of the utter stupidity and irrationality of atheism! Praise Jesus!:yahoo:

Was the Roswell alien the second coming, then? Because if so, we bolloxed things up once again when we killed the little bugger. And no damned Jews to blame it on this time!

Pastor Ezekiel 03-11-2010 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BelieverInGod (Post 486282)
Brother Stewart is another wealth of Christian wisdom. Much like Pastor Anderson.

I'm not sure why Brother Stewart chooses to live in Guam though, as opposed to returning home.

Brother Stewart used to travel the same circuit as I do, brining the Good News about Jesus Christ to all the slopes. Unfortunately there was some misunderstanding with the local authorities involving a bevy of nubile young virgin girls on the Godless island of Guam, and, well, to make a long story short, Brother Stewart is under court order to stay on the island and support 15 little Christian babies and their moms. :unsure:

Maybe we should take up an extra Love Offering for him this month. :thumbsup:

Bobby-Joe 03-12-2010 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daveyboysim (Post 486302)
Was the Roswell alien the second coming, then? Because if so, we bolloxed things up once again when we killed the little bugger. And no damned Jews to blame it on this time!

Nonsense. Jesus is not a little brown green man. The Roswell aliens were clearly sent by Satan to mock God.

Bogdana Alkeav 03-12-2010 03:31 PM

Um, atheist here, and that hardly stumps me. I will not believe in aliens until I have solid evidence of their existence.

Likewise, I will not believe in God until I have solid evidence of their existence.

What's the problem here, exactly?

I'd like to ask you - do you automatically reject the testimonies of people who claim to have been abducted by aliens, but take seriously similar claims of some sort of divine or miraculous encounter with God or angels?

James Hutchins 03-12-2010 03:41 PM

I always thought the best way to stump an atheist was to slip them part way into a log chipper.

RossThom 03-12-2010 04:02 PM

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/custo...avatar11_2.gif Bobby-Joe has a picture of the klan as his dp. Nazis in muh Jesus?:jesus:

Cranky Old Man 03-12-2010 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RossThom (Post 486491)
Bobby-Joe has a picture of the klan as his dp. Nazis in muh Jesus?

How does your twisted mind change a cool guy on a cool horse into something bad? You must not be a nice person.

James Hutchins 03-12-2010 06:23 PM

I guess old Ross here has never heard of or has seen a Christian Soldier. Had he spent time in Church instead of on the street stealing apples, he might of known that.

Bobby-Joe 03-12-2010 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RossThom (Post 486491)
http://www.landoverbaptist.net/custo...avatar11_2.gif Bobby-Joe has a picture of the klan as his dp. Nazis in muh Jesus?:jesus:

You lose friend by Goodwin's law.

No, everyone knows Nazis were atheists, just like Barrack Obama.

True Disciple 03-13-2010 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 486306)
Brother Stewart used to travel the same circuit as I do, brining the Good News about Jesus Christ to all the slopes. Unfortunately there was some misunderstanding with the local authorities involving a bevy of nubile young virgin girls on the Godless island of Guam, and, well, to make a long story short, Brother Stewart is under court order to stay on the island and support 15 little Christian babies and their moms. :unsure:

A typical case of persecution against True Christians™, Pastor! Atheists will stop at nothing in their crusade against Godly Christianity!

Read this for more information about how the DCFS (Department of Child and Family Services) tried to destroy the family of Brother Stewart by abducting his daughter!:angry:

Quote:

Maybe we should take up an extra Love Offering for him this month. :thumbsup:
I think that's a great idea!:thumbsup:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bogdana Alkeav (Post 486475)
Um, atheist here, and that hardly stumps me. I will not believe in aliens until I have solid evidence of their existence.

Likewise, I will not believe in God until I have solid evidence of their existence.

How can you not believe in aliens? Have you searched every corner of the universe? No, you haven't!

Brother Stewart was right. You clearly are stumped!:lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe (Post 486531)
You lose friend by Goodwin's law.

No, everyone knows Nazis were atheists, just like Barrack Obama.

Not only that, Brother, they were hellbound idol-worshipping cathlycks as well.:pope:

Bogdana Alkeav 03-13-2010 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by True Disciple (Post 486614)
How can you not believe in aliens? Have you searched every corner of the universe? No, you haven't!

Brother Stewart was right. You clearly are stumped!:lol:

Wow, is it me, or are you people making less sense than usual?

I won't believe in aliens until I have proof of them. Yes, I have not searched the whole universe, but neither have I searched the whole universe for leprechauns, the easter bunny, or the planet Krypton, but I have no reason to believe in them until evidence of them comes to light.

James Hutchins 03-13-2010 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bogdana Alkeav (Post 486635)
Wow, is it me, or are you people making less sense than usual?

I won't believe in aliens until I have proof of them. Yes, I have not searched the whole universe, but neither have I searched the whole universe for leprechauns, the easter bunny, or the planet Krypton, but I have no reason to believe in them until evidence of them comes to light.

I have no proof of your existence either. But because of my all encompassing faith and the words you purport to of written, I will believe in your existence.
If you feel this does not meet the burden of proof, I am afraid you will have to go away or be banned as a apparition.

Bogdana Alkeav 03-13-2010 03:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 486647)
I have no proof of your existence either. But because of my all encompassing faith and the words you purport to of written, I will believe in your existence.
If you feel this does not meet the burden of proof, I am afraid you will have to go away or be banned as a apparition.

Cute, really :thumbsup: Apparition or not, I clearly exist in some capacity. Someone is writing this message. And guess what, any time you want to come over to Russia, you can see me! Heathen_Basher even has my address (where have a past together :ph34r: ).

God does not fill the criteria, sadly. He hasn't written anything. All we have is the word of people who claim to have heard or just somehow vaguely were inspired by him...

Pastor Ezekiel 03-13-2010 04:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bogdana Alkeav (Post 486678)
Cute, really :thumbsup: Apparition or not, I clearly exist in some capacity. Someone is writing this message. And guess what, any time you want to come over to Russia, you can see me! Heathen_Basher even has my address (where have a past together :ph34r: ).

God does not fill the criteria, sadly. He hasn't written anything. All we have is the word of people who claim to have heard or just somehow vaguely were inspired by him...

Dear Communist Harlot;

You want to take a good look at THIS thread, which offers not one, not two, but FIFTY proofs that God exists. :rtfm:

By the way, don't you have some borscht to cook? Do you even have your Husband's permission to be posting here? Or is he passed out on vodka somewhere? :angry:

Bogdana Alkeav 03-13-2010 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 486701)
Dear Communist Harlot;

You want to take a good look at THIS thread, which offers not one, not two, but FIFTY proofs that God exists. :rtfm:

By the way, don't you have some borscht to cook? Do you even have your Husband's permission to be posting here? Or is he passed out on vodka somewhere? :angry:

Well "stud" (:lol:, you cannot begin to compare with the virile men of Russia!), maybe you should take a good look at that thread and see that I posted a response to all of those idiotic 50 proofs several months ago! :thumbdown:

Considering how ignorant your first comment was, I hardly think I need to worry about your cliched, stereotypical insults.

Nirvana 03-13-2010 07:56 AM

"No person can honestly claim to be an atheist. To do so is to deny the existence of alien life, and who can honestly say that they've explored the entire universe?"

That is an extremely ignorant statement. Being Atheist is denying the presence of an almighty being, such as God, not aliens. That's just like saying that Atheists don't believe in ghosts, because it "denies" the possibility of them actually existing. And who can honestly say that you've actually experienced the whole Bible?

I say "nonsense" because there is NO evidence whatsoever of such radical claims.

There is also no evidence that a God exists. I respect the fact that you feel that God is real because the Bible says so, but you can't base EVERYTHING in your life from a book that was written 2000 years ago. That's just like living your life based off of Greek Mythology, which people did in the past, and you see that as "atheism"

Also, before anyone here goes on a screaming tirade about how "I'm Atheist", let me say this: I am a devote Catholic, I attend Mass regularly, and I try to help as much in my Church's community. Don't assume that, just because I'm helping someone's argument, I'm Atheist. I'm really just annoyed at the fact that almost everyone here is willing to attack another person because they have different view points on how one should live life. Nobody here has the right to say who is and who isn't headed for "Hell" You can not use the arguments that Jesus told you, or that God told you. Because, both of them are supposed to be caring, forgiving entities. They are not the harvesters of death, as I have read that many of you "True Christians" see them to be.

Nirvana 03-13-2010 07:59 AM

Double post, but:

Dear Communist Harlot;

Seeing as you live in America, isn't Sexism illegal? Because I thought that you had Womans' Rights in your country? And I don't remember Russia being the USSR anymore, I think that's been over for a while now.