The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   PRAYER REQUESTS (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Please pray the space shuttle blows up (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=67329)

John Creeser 07-08-2011 12:28 AM

Please pray the space shuttle blows up

Friends,

As we all know NASA is nothing but a big hollywood production that wastes the tax payers money pretending to launch spaceships into space. Tomorrow is suppose to be the last "launch" and I for one will be praying that God swats it out of the sky like He has done in the past as a grand finale showing his disapproval of such silly endeavors. We all know it would crash into the firmament as the Bible clearly tells us what is above us.

Genesis 1:6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.
Genesis 1:7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.
Genesis 1:8 And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.
Genesis 1:9 And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.

I'm SO sick of these liberal programs that waste billions of dollars pretending to fly into space to impress star track retards. The money could be spent on so many better projects, like building True Christian churchs, defending our borders from the mexican and canadian menace, outreach to heathen cultures for True Christian conversion to save save there Godless souls....need I go on?

Please Brothers, pray God destroys the space shuttle tomorrow...I've had enough.:angry: (according to the weather reports, it appears God is getting ready - possible thunder storms tomorrow, coincidence?)

Johny Joe Hold 07-08-2011 01:34 AM

Re: Please pray the space shuttle blows up

It's really a shame how they use tax payer money to try to peek into heaven. They have no business being there.

Yes, God, bring down that space shuttle.

Pastor Billy-Reuben 07-08-2011 03:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 772746)
It's really a shame how they use tax payer money to try to peek into heaven. They have no business being there.

Yes, God, bring down that space shuttle.

I'm praying, brother. We all know what happened the last time some nimrod tried to do that.

Pun intended.

Pastor Billy-Reuben

Titus Templeton 07-08-2011 02:01 PM

I believe that the studio who created the "space pictures" and "space movies" has decided to work for another costumer ( hollywood pays more money probably).

Of course the NASA is now in a bad situation because their photoshop skills are way to worse to make the "space" look real. So they decided to stop the "programm".

John Creeser 07-08-2011 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titus Templeton (Post 772873)
I believe that the studio who created the "space pictures" and "space movies" has decided to work for another costumer ( hollywood pays more money probably).

Of course the NASA is now in a bad situation because their photoshop skills are way to worse to make the "space" look real. So they decided to stop the "programm".

This makes perfect sense to me Brother Templeton.

It's amazing it lasted as long as it did, and people actually believing they were sending people to outer space:lol:

Some people are so gullible, they'll believe anything:wacko:

Redeemed Papist 07-08-2011 07:49 PM

We all saw what happened that time when they miscalculated and it banged into the Firmament.

Titus Templeton 07-08-2011 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Creeser (Post 772966)
This makes perfect sense to me Brother Templeton.

It's amazing it lasted as long as it did, and people actually believing they were sending people to outer space:lol:

Some people are so gullible, they'll believe anything:wacko:

Brother Creeser because of this i am thankful for this place. Here we can worship Jesus together and question everything which is not in the Bible.

Brother Temperance 07-08-2011 11:43 PM

I won't pray for the space shuttle to blow up, but only because I am 100% certain that God has already sent Finnish and/or Islamic terrorists to destroy it, and the real story has just been hushed up by the Godless Jews who control Big Space.

Brother Enoch 07-09-2011 02:21 AM

Praying for a spectacular fireworks display on re-entry. :innocent:

iliketurtles 07-09-2011 03:59 AM

No one should try and do things that God has forbidden, God will punish those who challenge what he has said, just like he'll punish those people who support those liberal programs to fund the Jew-media and the Homo-llywood, what a waste of our tax dollars, Jesus is the only real astronaut.

I Fear No Evil 07-09-2011 04:11 AM

Too many liberal star track fans nowadays. Hopefully, God can remind them that he is the one and true almighty.

Brian Payne 12-14-2011 02:24 AM

Re: Please pray the space shuttle doesnt blow up

So your telling me we havent been in space and the moon landing stuff is fake?

JoshuaBlackmaster 12-14-2011 02:33 AM

I believe that God has made every space shuttle ever explode. The lying scientists just started faking it once they realized God would not allow them success.

Redeemed Papist 12-14-2011 04:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brian Payne (Post 823570)

You are joking, right?

Men landed on that light in the sky? :rofl3:

Brother Enoch 12-14-2011 08:26 AM

Quote:

Yup.

Please show how the moon landing isn't fake without using books, articles, video - none of which you know to be 100% true - simply from your own knowledge. You can't, can you?

That's why you atheists will never match us True Christians™ when it comes to intellect and knowledge. We do not have to rely on our own discernment of what is true or not in matters of faith, we have the Holy Bible to guide us and give us the answers.

Instead, you have faith in some thing that some guys wrote in the past and you believe in it? :lol:

Jacob Slatter 12-14-2011 12:51 PM

Quote:

Why do you deny facts? Why do you hate Jesus so much?

Genesis 1:14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:

Genesis 1:16
And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.

Genesis 1:17
And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,

It is getting a bit tiresome talking to these lunatics :wacko: It is clear that they simply do not want to face the reality that is Jesus even when provided with mountains of evidence and these silly tall tales of landing on the moon, which is the name of one of Gods lights, persists.

Look, this is light.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...nstanburgh.JPG

You will notice that it have the property of being non physical And you are suggesting that this Hollywood prop piece landed on it?

http://rookery.s3.amazonaws.com/1142..._1024x2000.jpg

How can you land on light, mormon? :wacko: Sorry for my outburst but this is really getting tiresome. I have to deal with this bull plop almost every day.

Jack O'fagan 12-14-2011 01:19 PM

When they analyse the so called lunar rocks they are made out of the same stuff that rocks on Earth are made out of. What a coincidence.

YIC

Jack

Johny Joe Hold 12-14-2011 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack O'fagan (Post 823659)
When they analyse the so called lunar rocks they are made out of the same stuff that rocks on Earth are made out of. What a coincidence.

YIC

Jack

I greatful to God this forum is available to us all. To be truthful, I had always thought those moon landings were real. Now, because of this forum, I have learned they are not.

I'm relieved in a way. I always felt something bad was going to come of our peeking into the area of the universe that belonged to God alone.

Brother_Percy 12-14-2011 03:53 PM

I don't even believe space shuttles are real. Nothing but Hellywood hocus pocus and studio trickery. The 'actual' space shuttle you see on tv is really only the size of a matchbox, and is really a tiny toy painted up to look like the real thing.

Here, have a look at THESE -

http://www.alicesastroinfo.com/wp-co...ShuttleToy.jpg

http://p.lefux.com/61/20100528/A0147...ttle-Toy_2.jpg

http://www.kidstoycar.com/wp-content...t-boosters.jpg

http://good_old_toys.homestead.com/f...ce_Shuttle.jpg

Scary! These images give you a rough idea of the size the real space shuttle is that you see on teevee. :thumbdown:

Billy Bob Jenkins 12-14-2011 04:31 PM

Shuttle launches are nothing but reenactments of the "sacred" union of Osiris (a solar phallic deity of ancient Egypt) and Nut, the goddess of the sky. It is just another way for liberals to fund the mockery and destruction of our religion, and put a penis on television. In this way, they strive to transform our otherwise God-fearing nation into a den of idolatrous homosexuals.