The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   False Religions and Cults (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   8 Reasons why GOD HATES SCIENCE! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=55950)

awesomeness 12-19-2010 02:04 AM

8 Reasons why GOD HATES SCIENCE!

1. In 1927, a scientist named Georges Lemaitre came up with a theory where he suggested that the universe was created by exploding. However, this theory was soon discovered as a hoax. How can nothing explode into something? The bible clearly says that God is the original creator of the heavens and the earth.

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.

2. The great grandfather of all science, Albert Einstein, was also a lunatic sex freak and paedophile who raped numerous innocent women and children during his fame. He used his popularity as a wiseman to recklessly shake the pantyhose of every single woman that he came across, including the wifes of other men. God punished him with death 18 April, 1955.

Leviticus 20:10 If a man commits adultery with his neighbor's wife, both the man and the woman who have committed adultery must be put to death.

3. Most scientists are also atheists! They claim to have disproven Gods existence but in reality they are evil sinners who will all pay for their sins by ending up in hell. The bible clearly says that those who accepts Jesus Christ as their saviour shall be granted a place in heaven. Those who dont, however, will all be send to hell to burn for all eternity.

Psalm 9:17 The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

4. A famous paedophile scientist named Stephen Hawkings claimed that God did not create the universe. In 1963, God answered Stephen Hawkings betrayal by cursing him with Down Syndrome. He later claimed that his body was physically disabled but in reality he is making up a poor excuse for sitting in a wheelchair all day getting his lazy scientist ass wiped by beautiful british nurses.

Proverbs 13:4 The soul of the lazy man desires and has nothing; but the soul of the diligent shall be made rich.

All scientists needs to repent and accept Jesus Christ as their Saviour! Until then, they will suffer and will burn in Hell along with other God-mocking scientists like Albert Einstein, Isaac Newton, Galileo Galilei, Charles Darwin, Johannes Kepler, Louis Pasteur, Ernest Rutherford, Jane Goodall, Edwin Hubble, Michael Faraday, Pierre & Marie Curie, James Maxwell, Aristotle and Stephen Hawking.

Levi Jones 12-19-2010 07:35 AM

Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES SCIENCE!

Amen, Brother. I don't know how I missed this thread. That is some excellent scientificating! :thumbsup:

MitzaLizalor 12-19-2010 10:01 AM

Archimedes?

Sheldon the Swede 12-19-2010 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by awesomeness (Post 657037)
  1. Psalm 9:17 The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.
  2. A famous paedophile scientist named Stephen Hawkings claimed that God did not create the universe. In 1963, God answered Stephen Hawkings betrayal by cursing him with Down Syndrome. He later claimed that his body was physically disabled but in reality he is making up a poor excuse for sitting in a wheelchair all day getting his lazy scientist ass wiped by beautiful british nurses.

Proverbs 13:4 The soul of the lazy man desires and has nothing; but the soul of the diligent shall be made rich.

Down syndrome finds his cause by one chromosome too much. Hawking has amyotrofische laterale sclerose, a whole different disease where he is completely paralysed.

And how do you know he is a paedophile? Where have you found this information? Or is this a assumption?

awesomeness 12-19-2010 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheldon the Swede (Post 657342)
And how do you know he is a paedophile? Where have you found this information? Or is this a assumption?

This respected website clearly states that Stephen Hawkings is the worlds most famous paedophile.

Quote:

Down syndrome finds his cause by one chromosome too much. Hawking has amyotrofische laterale sclerose, a whole different disease where he is completely paralysed.
That is a poor excuse of not getting his lazy ass out of his wheelchair. He could have chosen to follow Gods holy word but instead he ended up as a complete retard in a wheelchair.

So who is the smart one?

http://paulanealmooney.com/pics/step...%20hawkins.jpg

Ezekiel Bathfire 12-19-2010 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor (Post 657272)

Well, that is impressive. It is proof of God if ever I saw it!
Quote:

Archimedes wrote his manuscript on a papyrus scroll 2,200 years ago. At an unknown later time, someone copied the text from papyrus to animal-skin parchment. Then, 700 years ago, a monk needed parchment for a new prayer book. He pulled the copy of Archimedes' book off the shelf, cut the pages in half, rotated them 90 degrees, and scraped the surface to remove the ink, creating a palimpsest—fresh writing material made by clearing away older text. Then he wrote his prayers on the nearly-clean pages.
God inspired the monk to do his best to obliterate the sin of the mathematics by overwriting the satanic message with prayer to counter the evil within!

I am reminded of Augustine who wrote,
Quote:

“The good Christian should beware of mathematicians and all those who make empty prophecies. The danger already exists that mathematicians have made a covenant with the devil to darken the spirit and confine man in the bonds of Hell.”

G. Fawks 12-19-2010 02:58 PM

Too bad God never taught you how to count to 8.
Science would have.

It goes a little something like this:
1...2...3...4...(we're including pauses because you need them)5...(you missed this one, fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive),6...(and this one: siiiiiiiiiiix),7...(like in the sins)8... THERE WE ARE!

Yes, you can have that cookie now.
All hail science!:devil::pirate:

Cranky Old Man 12-19-2010 04:07 PM

Quote:

8 Reasons Why GOD HATES SCIENCE

Well said Brother! This will teach those ignoring the Holy Bible and are deceived by tax money gobbling scientists instead that they are on the wrong path.

Matthew 24:24
"For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect."

Oakland "Reb" Griner 12-19-2010 04:46 PM

I would say that all of Hawking's supposed sins are confirmed as true.

Why else would God be punishing him with such a protracted and disgusting death process?

I wonder if Hawking gets a wheel chair and a talking gizmo when he gets to HELL ?

Oakland "Reb" Griner 12-19-2010 04:48 PM

Quote:

In 1963, God answered Stephen Hawkings betrayal by cursing him with Down Syndrome. He later claimed that his body was physically disabled but in reality he is making up a poor excuse for sitting in a wheelchair all day getting his lazy scientist ass wiped by beautiful british nurses.

God is just, I bet his butt nurse looks like Susan Boyle.

awesomeness 12-19-2010 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oakland "Reb" Griner (Post 657401)
God is just, I bet his butt nurse looks like Susan Boyle.

I believe that having Susan Boyle as your butt nurse is one of the biggest punishments known to men and a clear evidence that God punishes evil sinners such as Stephen Hawking.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oakland "Reb" Griner (Post 657397)
I wonder if Hawking gets a wheel chair and a talking gizmo when he gets to HELL ?

Hopefully not, he would be driving Satan insane with all of his scientific blabbering.

BaronOB 12-19-2010 06:41 PM

Interesting that till now science can not explain who we are , where we live, where is the beginning and the end of Universe. Most important is that scientists are clueless about everything which disprove idiotic Evolution theory.

awesomeness 12-24-2010 05:58 AM

5. Science claims that the Earth is round! However, this is pure nonsense. Every True Christian knows that the Earth is flat, furthermore the bible clearly mentions 4 corners of the earth, several times in fact. Once again, science proves it's stupidity.

Genesis 1:10 And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good.

TheBoyWhoLived 12-24-2010 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by awesomeness (Post 661518)
5. Science claims that the Earth is round! However, this is pure nonsense. Every True Christian knows that the Earth is flat, furthermore the bible clearly mentions 4 corners of the earth, several times in fact. Once again, science proves it's stupidity.

Genesis 1:10 And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good.

That is to be read METAPHORICALLY ;)
Like "it's raining cat's and dogs"; same principle.

Pastor Ezekiel 12-24-2010 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBoyWhoLived (Post 661757)
That is to be read METAPHORICALLY ;)
Like "it's raining cat's and dogs"; same principle.

Oh really? And exactly where does it say that certain parts of the Holy Word of God are to be taken "metaphorically?" And who decides which parts you write off as such?

My Bible says that we are to obey every word. :rtfm:

Quote:

Deuteronomy 4:2 Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.

Matthew 4:4 Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

James 2:10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

Azazeal 12-29-2010 12:28 PM

HOW CAN U SAY THE BIG BANG WAS AN HOAX ARE YOU ALL SERIOUSLY RETARDED READ A BOOK OTHER THAN THE BIBLE YOU MAY LEARN SOMETHING

Lisa H 12-29-2010 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azazeal (Post 664686)
HOW CAN U SAY THE BIG BANG WAS AN HOAX ARE YOU ALL SERIOUSLY RETARDED READ A BOOK OTHER THAN THE BIBLE YOU MAY LEARN SOMETHING

Please let your babysitter know you need more supervision.

Billy Bob Jenkins 12-29-2010 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azazeal (Post 664686)

I wouldn't even glorify it with the term "hoax". It's really nothing more than a dumb story.

Cain13 06-15-2012 01:56 AM

You are calling science wrong yet you belive that a book written by outcast and rebels to the Romen empire with many sections excluded from it ( see history channel's banned from the bible). It makes no sense to me because science created the computer that this blog is on and science also created the gasoline that you put in your car to make it to church. Also on the first reason you cite that the big bang says that the universe was created from nothing( which is not true because most scientist conclude that the big bang's explosion was caused by a singularity of all the major forces in the universe but where that singularity was created that is still a mystery for silence to discover) but yet I pose the question where did god come from ?:devil:

Zechariah Smyth 06-15-2012 01:58 AM

Young lady, you are confusing "science" and "technology."

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth