The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Creation Science (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   What animal did God create first? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=23869)

Leslie Gambee 06-15-2009 11:12 PM

What animal did God create first?

My wife is convinced it was the Cat, but I was wondering if the good book has any word on the subject?

Ezekiel Bathfire 06-15-2009 11:31 PM

Re: What animal did God create first?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leslie Gambee (Post 342018)
My wife is convinced it was the Cat, but I was wondering if the good book has any word on the subject?

The cat is not mentioned anywhere in the Bible. The cat is mentioned in the Koran - are you an islamofascist terrorist supporter. :thumbdown:

SUV 06-15-2009 11:32 PM

Cats are good only for Stoning to Death. Oh, and also in a Chinkee poo-poo platter.

Pastor Ezekiel 06-15-2009 11:37 PM

That's one of those trivia questions that the Saved© will be able to ask Jesus about once we're up in Heaven with Him. Since it isn't mentioned specifically in the Holy Bible, I guess that means that it isn't important. They're just playthings covered with delicious meat after all. Who cares?

Are you a member of PETA or some other terrorist organization?

MidwestCatLady 06-16-2009 03:10 AM

Is there any place in between Heaven and Hell where someone could just tend to cats? No mention of cats anywhere? I though Bathfire said something about them being comforting. . . Maybe that is a good thing as God does NOT think highly of dogs.

Psalms 68:23That thy foot may be dipped in the blood of [thine] enemies, [and] the tongue of thy DOGS in the same.

Isaiah 56:10His watchmen [are] blind: they are all ignorant, they [are] all dumb DOGS, they cannot bark; sleeping, lying down, loving to slumber.

Miss April 06-16-2009 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leslie Gambee (Post 342018)

I Don't Think The First Animal God Created was a Cat:thumbdown: But Nobody Knows For Sure Because Its not In the Holy Bible But I will Ask Jesus Someday:innocent:

Bryan Tamariki 06-16-2009 12:32 PM

According to Genesis 1:20, King James Version

20And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.

MidwestCatLady 06-16-2009 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SUV (Post 342033)
Cats are good only for Stoning to Death. Oh, and also in a Chinkee poo-poo platter.

Don't you own any little pets that you love? Outdoor wild cats are no good and need to be rescued or put down, but house cats? My cats are not out pooping in the neighbor kids' sandboxes or killing small creatures of Earth. True Christian Bathfire made note of their ability to calm people and God knows I have always been a wreck and either needed meds or cats or both to keep from falling apart.

So, please do not be mean to cats. You can be mean to the unsaved and even the Agnostic for their lack of Faith. But cats are useless to eat (unless you live in China or Taiwan), good for catching mice and gentle simple pets to have around the house. You never have to even walk them on a leash. (We do though.) I would hope the creatures of Earth have some importance. Why else would God have Noah go to the effort to save them?

Genesis 6:19And of every living thing of all flesh, two of every [sort] shalt thou bring into the ARK, to keep [them] alive with thee; they shall be male and female.

SUV 06-16-2009 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MidwestCatLady (Post 342365)
cats are useless

Guaranteed. And so are the Easter Bunnies that Dora Denkins keeps dropping off on my Christian porch.

http://www.dapper.com.au/fun1huskers...geQuality=Full

You can make 'passes' at this one all day long, but he's never gonna catch them :glare:

Satan Is THAT bad 06-22-2009 06:47 PM

I was told that it was the dinosaurs?

Nobar King 06-22-2009 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satan Isnt THAT bad (Post 346417)

:fear2::o:wacko::(:angry:
DId you follow that? I thought you Darwinists didn't believe in God.

Johnnyboy 06-22-2009 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satan Isnt THAT bad (Post 346417)

You heard WRONG. FAIL. Thats a bunch of evolutionist propoganda. I bet you think white people came from monkeys, too. Are you a homo?

Satan Is THAT bad 06-22-2009 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnnyboy (Post 346433)
You heard WRONG. FAIL. Thats a bunch of evolutionist propoganda. I bet you think white people came from monkeys, too. Are you a homo?

1. Wait dinosaurs aren't real?
2. Homosexual as in homoerotici or homosapien?

White people DIDN'T come from monkeys? What animal did they come from then? Certainly not the dinosaurs.

Satan Is THAT bad 06-22-2009 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 346429)
:fear2::o:wacko::(:angry:
DId you follow that? I thought you Darwinists didn't believe in God.

I'm not a dawinist! I sort of "converted" to christianity recently. I do not know much and I have been reading about it. I was told that dinosaurs were the first creatures created. That is why I put a question mark at the end, because I did not know/wasn't sure if it was true or not.

James Hutchins 06-22-2009 08:05 PM

Man was the first, followed by wo-man, then came the snake.

Johnnyboy 06-22-2009 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satan Isnt THAT bad (Post 346499)
1. Wait dinosaurs aren't real?
2. Homosexual as in homoerotici or homosapien?

White people DIDN'T come from monkeys? What animal did they come from then? Certainly not the dinosaurs.

I have never seen "dinosaurs" mentioned in the KJV1611, therefore they are a myth. No, white people did not come from monkeys. God made us. Adam was the first white man.

ZZ GG EE 06-22-2009 09:24 PM

I wonder why all the other animals got kicked out in the end. Maybe they ate the apple too?

Ezekiel Bathfire 06-22-2009 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZZ GG EE (Post 346583)
I wonder why all the other animals got kicked out in the end. Maybe they ate the apple too?

Most interesting.

Of course, we know animals do not have souls and Eden still exists guarded by Cherubim. One can only assume that neither Adam, Eve nor the animals were actually constrained within Eden but could come and go as they pleased. This being the case, the animals would just wander off as the mood took them. I shouldn't think that the Cherubim are bothered if the odd hyrax walks in or out.

The fruit of the Tree gave knowledge of good and evil. Animals have no such knowledge - so either they didn't eat the fruit or, if they did, because they had no soul, they were unaffected.

Satan Is THAT bad 06-22-2009 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnnyboy (Post 346509)
I have never seen "dinosaurs" mentioned in the KJV1611, therefore they are a myth. No, white people did not come from monkeys. God made us. Adam was the first white man.

Oo. So what are the dinosaur fossils?

A reincarnation of the power of Lucifer most likely in my opinion.

Bob the Reviver 06-22-2009 11:21 PM

Go buy a KJV you unholy basterd! We cannot answer all your questions for you, especially when they are in the Holy Bible. You should have a copy in your house, even if it's not a KJV, but still KJV is the best.