The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Godly Politics (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Has Anyone Considered a Suicide Watch for Gov. Chistie? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=96074)

Johny Joe Hold 01-17-2014 09:56 PM

Has Anyone Considered a Suicide Watch for Gov. Chistie?

Friends, I can't tell you how concerned I am about our friend, Gov. Chris Christie.

His hour and a half news conference has now been analysed by professionals who reveal how distressed he is.

"I'm a very sad person today. That's the emotion I feel."

"I was 'blindsided', 'humiliated', 'embarassed' and I'm 'unhappy'", he said. This is a man so deep in melancholy he really needs to be watched.

And then there is the manliness issue. As a newsperson pointed out, an hour and a half expressing inner feelings is what women, not manly men do. We need to be certain the manly Christie does not slip over the Satan's homer side.

All this because of nothing, a four day traffic jam. What is there that cannot wait four days? Is getting home to do laundry really that important? Is one death of ancient lady who would have died eventually something so important we need destroy and important political leader?

Let's unite in our concern for Gov. Chistie's mental health.

http://www.thenation.com/article/177...e-bullys-bully

Prayer Warrior 01-17-2014 11:38 PM

Re: Has Anyone Considered a Suicide Watch for Gov. Chistie?

What I want to know is why the tax payers are being forced to pay for a 91 year old's ambulance. Why are we spending tens of thousands of tax payer dollars to save someone who is probably going to be dead in a few months anyway? Instead of ambulances we should send them preachers to save their immortal soul. If they're already saved, then they should have nothing to worry about.

If anything, gov. Christie did the tax payers a favor.

Cranky Old Man 01-18-2014 12:27 AM

If Jesus wants someone dead, only Satan worshipping liberals would interfere with one of their communist ambulances. Ambulances lead to doctors, doctors lead to slutty nurses and slutty nurses lead to Hell. Satan is smart.

Chris Christie undeserved suffering is caused by a very successful slander campaign by Mark Sokolich. Democrat Mark Sokolich refused to do the right thing of supporting Republican Chris Christie's Godly election campaign. A clear sign Mark Sokolich hates America. We have to organize Xbox One burnings on the George Washington Bridge to force Mark Sokolich to do the right thing and get him to support Chris Christie's election! I am certain Mark Sokolich will understand it is the right thing to do.

Pastor Ezekiel 01-18-2014 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 1057114)
If Jesus wants someone dead, only Satan worshipping liberals would interfere with one of their communist ambulances. Ambulances lead to doctors, doctors lead to slutty nurses and slutty nurses lead to Hell. Satan is smart.

Chris Christie undeserved suffering is caused by a very successful slander campaign by Mark Sokolich. Democrat Mark Sokolich refused to do the right thing of supporting Republican Chris Christie's Godly election campaign. A clear sign Mark Sokolich hates America. We have to organize Xbox One burnings on the George Washington Bridge to force Mark Sokolich to do the right thing and get him to support Chris Christie's election! I am certain Mark Sokolich will understand it is the right thing to do.

Sokolich, huh? :joo:

Mother Of Seven 01-18-2014 12:54 AM

The "little Serbian" according to Christie. Obviously a little Serbian joo.

Johny Joe Hold 01-18-2014 01:40 AM

Another reason why I'm worried about Gov. Christie comes from the story he told about he and his wife. He said he was so distraut, his wife stayed up all night consoling him.

He must be all mixed up and not remember what happened in his own home. The husband is always the strong emotionally stabel one in a marriage, the wife all emotional and fluttering about. It simply cannot be the case that he leaned on her emotionally.

This failure of his memory is another reason I think someone needs to be on the scene caring for him.

Pastor Ezekiel 01-18-2014 03:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 1057149)
Another reason why I'm worried about Gov. Christie comes from the story he told about he and his wife. He said he was so distraut, his wife stayed up all night consoling him.

He must be all mixed up and not remember what happened in his own home. The husband is always the strong emotionally stabel one in a marriage, the wife all emotional and fluttering about. It simply cannot be the case that he leaned on her emotionally.

This failure of his memory is another reason I think someone needs to be on the scene caring for him.

You know what he really ought to do is to get in touch with Donald Trump. He could probably give Gov. Christie some sold gold advice. ;)

Johny Joe Hold 01-18-2014 04:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 1057179)
You know what he really ought to do is to get in touch with Donald Trump. He could probably give Gov. Christie some sold gold advice. ;)

Indeed he could. Donald is now talking about running for Governor of the State of New York. Yesterday, showing his intellectual ability to see clearly the biggest issue in his State he said, "I can spend $200 million dollars on the race."

That would best Gov. Como's $33 million. Voters in New York State know the future of their State is best put in the hands of the Governor who can spend to most money on his campaign. With Como's sad little $33 million there is a real question about his leadership qualities.

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/dona...1/17/id/547631

WilliamJenningsBryan 01-18-2014 10:25 AM

Christie is certainly in a world of hurt here, and normally solid Republicans seem to be backing away in droves.

I've occasionally shared some of my close conversations with my drinking buddy Bob when I occasionally get out East and we put down a few. I haven't seen Bob in awhile, we've both been busy and the weather along with the holidays have kept us apart.

I've always been concerned about Bob as he tends to get a little wound up from time to time, and frankly I think one day he might pop a vessel. Well, the other day I decided to see what was up with him and called him on Skype. Now Bob is normally a straight Republican, and you can see what happened when I casually asked him what his take was on Christie being that he lived out East and was a little closer to the situation. Well this set Bob off on a rant and I couldn't even get a word in edgewise. After he got through I was left stunned.

Johny Joe Hold 01-18-2014 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamJenningsBryan (Post 1057248)
Christie is certainly in a world of hurt here, and normally solid Republicans seem to be backing away in droves.

I've occasionally shared some of my close conversations with my drinking buddy Bob when I occasionally get out East and we put down a few. I haven't seen Bob in awhile, we've both been busy and the weather along with the holidays have kept us apart.

I've always been concerned about Bob as he tends to get a little would up from time to time, and frankly I think one day he might pop a vessel. Well, the other day I decided to see what was up with him and called him on Skype. Now Bob is normally a straight Republican, and you can see what happened when I casually asked him what his take was on Christie being that he lived out East and was a little closer to the situation. Well this set Bob off on a rant and I couldn't even get a word in edgewise. After he got through I was left stunned.

While Gov. Christie crys his eyes out, he has to endure such criticism from fellow Republicans. My heart bleeds for our leader, Gov. Christie.

Ezekiel Bathfire 01-18-2014 07:36 PM

This is a testing time for him, but the Lord will never give us more than we can bear. Gov. Christie will emerge a stronger man. This is the way the Lord blesses us daily.

Johny Joe Hold 01-19-2014 04:38 AM

Everyday, they try to drive Gov. Christie over the edge. Today, it's the harlot Mayor of Hoboken. She claims Chris is withholding Hurricane Sandy money because she won't go along the a big demolition and reconstruction project he wants in Hoboken.

New Jersy needs to give its Govornors the power to remove Mayors from office. The State's fearless leader, Gov. Christie, should not have to work with Mayors who are disloyal to their State. The mental health of Governors needs to be taken into account.

http://news.yahoo.com/nj-mayor-accus...191154985.html

Godfly 01-19-2014 09:51 PM

I'm concerned that Gov. Christie is getting bad workout advice. Fox News reports that Christie is a muscular manly man. My fear is thar he's been working the wrong muscles.

Johny Joe Hold 02-01-2014 05:42 PM

Talk about a man with a big broken heart, that's my friend and colleague, Cris.

Now he is being betrayed again--done in by disloyal staff that he would give his heart and soul to save. Out of his office today is information that the Govenor knew about the bridge closure as is was happening but did not order it reopened.

If this were to be true, the news conference where he exposed his emotions, disappointments and sadness would be said to be a farcical performance.

Let's be fair here. There are at least a hundred bridges in New Jersey. The George Washington Bridge is just one. At any momemt some bridges are closed for one reason or another.

So, if someone said to the Governor, "We closed a bridge. Is that OK?", why would not he say, "Fine, whatever."

I continue to worry about Cris. If these unfair criticisms of him keep coming out, I think he will need help coping with them.

http://americablog.com/2014/01/new-s...-closures.html

Godfly 02-01-2014 06:34 PM

This just shows how true the old saying is "heavy is the man who wears the crown."

Johny Joe Hold 02-02-2014 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Godfly (Post 1061188)
This just shows how true the old saying is "heavy is the man who wears the crown."

I just sent an email to one of Cris' staff I happen to know. I suggested he pass my advice along to the Governor. The advice is to issue this statement under the Governor's signature:

Citizens of New Jersey: The reason I closed lanes on the George Washington Bridge is because too many homers from New York City were invading New Jersey. I'm sure you can understand the urgency I was faced with and will accept my apology for any inconveniece that resulted.

Putting this explanation out there should end the controversy. He can then resume his candidacy for President.

Pastor Ezekiel 02-02-2014 03:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 1061266)
I just sent an email to one of Cris' staff I happen to know. I suggested he pass my advice along to the Governor. The advice is to issue this statement under the Governor's signature:

Citizens of New Jersey: The reason I closed lanes on the George Washington Bridge is because too many homers from New York City were invading New Jersey. I'm sure you can understand the urgency I was faced with and will accept my apology for any inconveniece that resulted.

Putting this explanation out there should end the controversy. He can then resume his candidacy for President.

Well-thought out advice, Brother Mayor. :thumbsup:

I advised him to detonate the bridge ramps on his side, and put an end to the conversation once and for all. Bridges like that are nothing but New World Order devices to control the populace. Once the bridge is disabled permanently, everyone will forget about the filthy Demoncrat lies about Gov. Christie.

Faith_Machine 02-02-2014 01:54 PM

So I guess you've all forgiven him for the glowing endorsement he gave Obama on the eve of the election? All Christie had to do was fib just a little bit, and tell the media Obama didn't seem to care about getting Katrina relief to New Jersey in a timely fashion.

That's all we needed him to do, but I guess that was asking too much.

And I guess I'm supposed to forgive him, because I'm a Christian, and forgiving is what we do.

It's just so hard, sometimes.

I feel sad, right now. The emotion I feel is sadness.

Sadness, and anger.

Johny Joe Hold 02-02-2014 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Faith_Machine (Post 1061361)

It's just so hard, sometimes.

I feel sad, right now. The emotion I feel is sadness.

Sadness, and anger.

I understand, Faith. It's OK to feel sad. It's healthy to share how sad you feel.

It may be that if we could see inside Chris' mind, we would see some of his sadness stems from feeling guilty for complimenting Obama.

Faith_Machine 02-03-2014 10:24 AM

I think he allowed himself to be seduced by the glamor of the presidency. He wasn't thinking clearly. He should have refused whatever help Obama was offering.