The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Godly Politics (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   FINAL PROOF! OBAMA IS THE ANTICHRIST! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=11944)

Brother Cletus 02-04-2009 07:26 PM

Re: FINAL PROOF! OBAMA IS THE ANTICHRIST!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jossi Daedog (Post 290020)

Welcome to the year 2009, there are left-handed people in the world, my little brother and my husband were both born left-handed, so does that make them the Anti-Christ also?

It is a known scientific fact that left handed people are Satanists.

http://www.dpjs.co.uk/lefthandpath.html

Get thee hence, foolish sinner. :fighting0036:

Jossi DeadDog 02-04-2009 10:36 PM

"It is a known scientific fact that left handed people are Satanists."

I'm not clicking on your stupid link.

Satanism is a religion, it has nothing to do with science!:devil::lol:

Where do you people come up with this stuff! HAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!:devil:
Keep it coming! :D This is PRICELESS!!!:lol:

"Get thee hence, foolish sinner."

What exactly does that mean in English?

Brother Cletus 02-05-2009 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jossi DeadDog (Post 290087)

Satanism is a religion, it has nothing to do with science

Science is Satanism. Satan wants people to think their ancestors were monkeys, and the monkeys' ancestors were slime balls in some primordial soup.

That's why only the most stupid people could ever fall for science or Satanism. You'd have to be a retarded to think your great-great-grandma was a wad of green ooze.

Quote:

What exactly does that mean in English?
It means in about 80 years you'll be burning in a lake of fire with all the other left-handed Satanists.

emlyshmemly 07-25-2009 03:45 AM

hello! my name is emily
first of all. thankyou so much for posting this. As a 16 year old senior in highschool, it is often hard to stay on the path of christ.
I knew that Obama would be the antichrist, i just couldn't find the proof. and here it is! thankyou!
And let's just say, it is not easy being a republican in a very democratic high school in new jersey. Although i am well liked, i am teased sometimes for my faith in Jesus so much and the fact that i am pro-life.
I fear these next 4 years with obama, i wish Mccain had won.
how are we supposed to stop him though?

Mrs. Mary Whitford 07-25-2009 04:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emlyshmemly (Post 367780)
hello! my name is emily
first of all. thankyou so much for posting this. As a 16 year old senior in highschool, it is often hard to stay on the path of christ.
I knew that Obama would be the antichrist, i just couldn't find the proof. and here it is! thankyou!
And let's just say, it is not easy being a republican in a very democratic high school in new jersey. Although i am well liked, i am teased sometimes for my faith in Jesus so much and the fact that i am pro-life.
I fear these next 4 years with obama, i wish Mccain had won.
how are we supposed to stop him though?

Prayer. God answers ALL prayers, and all True Christians™ must raise their voices high every day!
It's sad, isn't it? For eight years under the Godly President George W. Bush, America was close to being Heaven on Earth. It was a golden age. Then just a few months of B. Hussein Osama and it's all come crashing down. :(
It just goes to show you, if the nation turns its back on God by electing a commie, God turns His back on the nation.

emlyshmemly 07-25-2009 04:50 AM

thankyou :] i appreciate your comment

An ounce of sense 07-27-2009 12:28 AM

Um.... I am a staunch, Nobama republican, but you people are crazy. You are totally deranged. I'm sorry, but if you gave this to any with An ounce of sense, they could tell you are very messed up. You are really grabbing at straws here.:wacko:

Pastor Ezekiel 07-27-2009 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by An ounce of sense (Post 368361)
Um.... I am a staunch, Nobama republican, but you people are crazy. You are totally deranged. I'm sorry, but if you gave this to any with An ounce of sense, they could tell you are very messed up. You are really grabbing at straws here.:wacko:

A "staunch" Republican who doesn't even have the respect for God's Own Party to properly capitalize it? Jesus isn't fooled so easily. :thumbdown:

Please make a thread of your own in the "introductions" section and tell us about yourself, your church, etc.

An ounce of sense 07-27-2009 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 368366)
A "staunch" Republican who doesn't even have the respect for God's Own Party to properly capitalize it? Jesus isn't fooled so easily. :thumbdown:

Please make a thread of your own in the "introductions" section and tell us about yourself, your church, etc.

i don't go to church

James Hutchins 07-27-2009 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by An ounce of sense (Post 368746)
i don't go to church

Now that is a stunning announcement. I never saw that one coming! Wow, you really surprised us!:sarcasm:

Pretty obvious you did not go to school either.

Plumberman 08-02-2009 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond (Post 191310)
Barrack Sodobama is left-handed!

"The Bible contains about 25 unfavorable references to the left hand. In the best known example, in the Gospel of Matthew, Jesus says: "When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: and before him shall be gathered all nations: And he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, 'Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.' ... Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, 'Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels.'" (Matthew 25:31-34, 41)"

MORE:

The 27 Characteristics of the AntiChrist:

1. He comes from among ten kings in the restored Roman Empire; his authority will have similarities to the ancient Babylonians, Persians, and Greeks [Daniel 7:24; Rev 13:2 / Daniel 7:7]

Obama: American president has similarities to Babylonians, Persians, and Greeks.

2. He will subdue three kings [Daniel 7:8, 24]

Obama: Hmmm... McCain, Hillary and John Edwards

3. He is diverse from the other kings [Daniel 7:24]

Obama: Mixed race

4. He will rise from obscurity…a “little horn” [Daniel 7:8]

Obama: virtually unheard of two years ago.

5. He will speak boastfully [Daniel 7:8; Rev 13:5]

Obama: Change we can [blindly] believe in...

6. He will blaspheme God, [Daniel 7:25; 11:36; Rev 13:5] slandering His Name, dwelling place, and departed Christians and Old Testament saints [Rev 13:6]

Obama: not exactly getting along with his pastor...

7. He will oppress the saints and be successful for 3 ˝ years [Daniel 7:25; Rev 13:7]

Obama: One termer.

8. He will try to change the calendar, perhaps to define a new era, related to himself [Daniel 7:25]

Obama: Michigan primary... once again change he can believe in... may be a 3 day work week.

9. He will try to change the laws, perhaps to gain an advantage for his new kingdom and era
[Dan 7:25]

Obama: wants to re-negotiate NAFTA!

10. He will not be succeeded by another earthly ruler, but by Christ [Daniel 7:26-27]

Obama: Future stuff...

11. He will confirm a covenant with “many” [Daniel 9:27]
This covenant will likely involve the establishment of a Jewish Temple in Jerusalem
[see Dan 9:27; Matt 24:15]

Obama: Future stuff: ???, diplomatic deal? treaty? NAFTA? Peace treaty with bin Ladin? Who knows.

12. He will put an end to Jewish sacrifice and offerings after 3 ˝ years and will set up an abomination to God in the Temple [Daniel 9:27, Matthew 24:15]

Obama: I've never heard of him sacrificing an animal, or follow ANY of the sacrifice rites from the book of Leviticus.

13. He will not answer to a higher earthly authority; “He will do as he pleases”[Daniel 11:36]

Obama: U.S. presidents are like that....

14. He will show no regard for the religion of his ancestors [Daniel 11:37]

Obama: His Father was a Muslim...

15. He will not believe in any god at all [except for himself] [Daniel 11:37]
Obama: His Mother is an atheist. He was raised atheist. And his adopted church believes in stuff that's kind of politically incorrect. Does he really believe in god?

16. He will have "no regard for the desire of women"[Dan 11:37]

Obama: He doesn't much care for Hillary. Bill embodies the the "desire of women"...

17. He will claim to be greater than any god [Daniel 11:37; 2 Thess 2:4]

Obama: Obviously someone who disobeys the bible thinks they are greater than God.

18. He will claim to be God [2 Thessalonians 2:4]

Obama: Satanists claim to be gods, and as a democrat, he is a satanist.

19. He will only honor a “god” of the military. His whole focus and attention will be on his military. He will conquer lands and distribute them [Daniel 11:39-44]

Obama: Has an expert "campaign" - the electoral equivalent of an army.

20. His arrival on the world scene will be accompanied by miracles, signs and wonders [2 Thess 2:9]

Obama: Signs/Disasters like Chinese earth quake, the cyclone that his burma. Wonders like a black man and a woman are to front runners for US president...

21. Either he, or his companion [The False Prophet], will claim to be Christ [Matt 24:21-28]

Obama: We'll have to wait for his choice on a running mate.

22. He will claim that Jesus did not come in the flesh, or that Jesus did not rise bodily from the grave [2 John 7]. He will deny that Jesus is the Messiah [I John 2:22]

Obama: Is a democrat.

23. He will be worshipped by many people [Rev. 13:8]

Obama: I would have to say this is true...

24. He will hate a nation that initially will have some control over his kingdom, but he will destroy this nation [Rev 17:16-18]

Obama: Israel?

25. He will appear to survive a fatal injury [Rev. 13:3; 17:8]

Obama: Everyone thought his campaign was "dead" before Iowa.

26. His name will be related to the number six hundred and sixty six [Rev 13:17-18].

Was born in Chicago zip code: 60606

27. He will be empowered by the devil himself [Rev. 13:2]

Nominated by democratic party.

UPDATE! Matthew 5:34 CLEARLY STATES THAT OBAMA "COMETH OF EVIL"

Obama insisted on taking the oath of office TWICE! Why is he so obsessed with oath-taking? Read Matthew chapter five, in which Jesus clearly says that oath-taking is "evil":

33 Again, ye have heard that it hath been said by them of old time, Thou shalt not forswear thyself, but shalt perform unto the Lord thine oaths: 34 But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God's throne: 35 Nor by the earth; for it is his footstool: neither by Jerusalem; for it is the city of the great King. 36 Neither shalt thou swear by thy head, because thou canst not make one hair white or black. 37 But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil.

I don't see much in the way of actual proof , sorry. BUT if you want to see something that really validates your conjectures
Please check out a YouTube posting... I believe it's
7 amazing coincideces about Obama ?
Did anyone notice what the daily pick 3 and the pick 4 ILLINOIS lottery
Numbers were the day after Obama was elected?
I should let you do your own research because it is mind boggling.
The daily 3 was 666
The daily 4 was 7779
All of these numbers have a deep biblical
Significance
Plus there are 6 more very alarming COINCIDENCES surrounding this man.

Nobar King 08-02-2009 07:01 PM

Can you post a link to that so that I don't have to look it up, myself?

Pastor Ezekiel 08-02-2009 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Plumberman (Post 373927)
I don't see much in the way of actual proof , sorry. BUT if you want to see something that really validates your conjectures
Please check out a YouTube posting... I believe it's
7 amazing coincideces about Obama ?
Did anyone notice what the daily pick 3 and the pick 4 ILLINOIS lottery
Numbers were the day after Obama was elected?
I should let you do your own research because it is mind boggling.
The daily 3 was 666
The daily 4 was 7779
All of these numbers have a deep biblical
Significance
Plus there are 6 more very alarming COINCIDENCES surrounding this man.

Is this the video you meant?

We have GOT to get you and Chip together! I'm guessing that you were twins seperated at birth.

Please make a thread of your own in the "introductions" section of the forum. We'd love to hear your testimony. :thumbsup:

Gandalf 08-04-2009 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond (Post 191310)
Barrack Sodobama is left-handed!

"The Bible contains about 25 unfavorable references to the left hand. In the best known example, in the Gospel of Matthew, Jesus says: "When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: and before him shall be gathered all nations: And he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, 'Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.' ... Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, 'Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels.'" (Matthew 25:31-34, 41)"

MORE:

The 27 Characteristics of the AntiChrist:

1. He comes from among ten kings in the restored Roman Empire; his authority will have similarities to the ancient Babylonians, Persians, and Greeks [Daniel 7:24; Rev 13:2 / Daniel 7:7]

Obama: American president has similarities to Babylonians, Persians, and Greeks.

2. He will subdue three kings [Daniel 7:8, 24]

Obama: Hmmm... McCain, Hillary and John Edwards

3. He is diverse from the other kings [Daniel 7:24]

Obama: Mixed race

4. He will rise from obscurity…a “little horn” [Daniel 7:8]

Obama: virtually unheard of two years ago.

5. He will speak boastfully [Daniel 7:8; Rev 13:5]

Obama: Change we can [blindly] believe in...

6. He will blaspheme God, [Daniel 7:25; 11:36; Rev 13:5] slandering His Name, dwelling place, and departed Christians and Old Testament saints [Rev 13:6]

Obama: not exactly getting along with his pastor...

7. He will oppress the saints and be successful for 3 ˝ years [Daniel 7:25; Rev 13:7]

Obama: One termer.

8. He will try to change the calendar, perhaps to define a new era, related to himself [Daniel 7:25]

Obama: Michigan primary... once again change he can believe in... may be a 3 day work week.

9. He will try to change the laws, perhaps to gain an advantage for his new kingdom and era
[Dan 7:25]

Obama: wants to re-negotiate NAFTA!

10. He will not be succeeded by another earthly ruler, but by Christ [Daniel 7:26-27]

Obama: Future stuff...

11. He will confirm a covenant with “many” [Daniel 9:27]
This covenant will likely involve the establishment of a Jewish Temple in Jerusalem
[see Dan 9:27; Matt 24:15]

Obama: Future stuff: ???, diplomatic deal? treaty? NAFTA? Peace treaty with bin Ladin? Who knows.

12. He will put an end to Jewish sacrifice and offerings after 3 ˝ years and will set up an abomination to God in the Temple [Daniel 9:27, Matthew 24:15]

Obama: I've never heard of him sacrificing an animal, or follow ANY of the sacrifice rites from the book of Leviticus.

13. He will not answer to a higher earthly authority; “He will do as he pleases”[Daniel 11:36]

Obama: U.S. presidents are like that....

14. He will show no regard for the religion of his ancestors [Daniel 11:37]

Obama: His Father was a Muslim...

15. He will not believe in any god at all [except for himself] [Daniel 11:37]
Obama: His Mother is an atheist. He was raised atheist. And his adopted church believes in stuff that's kind of politically incorrect. Does he really believe in god?

16. He will have "no regard for the desire of women"[Dan 11:37]

Obama: He doesn't much care for Hillary. Bill embodies the the "desire of women"...

17. He will claim to be greater than any god [Daniel 11:37; 2 Thess 2:4]

Obama: Obviously someone who disobeys the bible thinks they are greater than God.

18. He will claim to be God [2 Thessalonians 2:4]

Obama: Satanists claim to be gods, and as a democrat, he is a satanist.

19. He will only honor a “god” of the military. His whole focus and attention will be on his military. He will conquer lands and distribute them [Daniel 11:39-44]

Obama: Has an expert "campaign" - the electoral equivalent of an army.

20. His arrival on the world scene will be accompanied by miracles, signs and wonders [2 Thess 2:9]

Obama: Signs/Disasters like Chinese earth quake, the cyclone that his burma. Wonders like a black man and a woman are to front runners for US president...

21. Either he, or his companion [The False Prophet], will claim to be Christ [Matt 24:21-28]

Obama: We'll have to wait for his choice on a running mate.

22. He will claim that Jesus did not come in the flesh, or that Jesus did not rise bodily from the grave [2 John 7]. He will deny that Jesus is the Messiah [I John 2:22]

Obama: Is a democrat.

23. He will be worshipped by many people [Rev. 13:8]

Obama: I would have to say this is true...

24. He will hate a nation that initially will have some control over his kingdom, but he will destroy this nation [Rev 17:16-18]

Obama: Israel?

25. He will appear to survive a fatal injury [Rev. 13:3; 17:8]

Obama: Everyone thought his campaign was "dead" before Iowa.

26. His name will be related to the number six hundred and sixty six [Rev 13:17-18].

Was born in Chicago zip code: 60606

27. He will be empowered by the devil himself [Rev. 13:2]

Nominated by democratic party.

UPDATE! Matthew 5:34 CLEARLY STATES THAT OBAMA "COMETH OF EVIL"

Obama insisted on taking the oath of office TWICE! Why is he so obsessed with oath-taking? Read Matthew chapter five, in which Jesus clearly says that oath-taking is "evil":

33 Again, ye have heard that it hath been said by them of old time, Thou shalt not forswear thyself, but shalt perform unto the Lord thine oaths: 34 But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God's throne: 35 Nor by the earth; for it is his footstool: neither by Jerusalem; for it is the city of the great King. 36 Neither shalt thou swear by thy head, because thou canst not make one hair white or black. 37 But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil.

Yup. I will be laughing when you are wrong. either way, I'm glad more than half the country disagrees with you, and many born again christians at that. Oh, and for the record, I have kids, one of them is a rap artist, you're attempts at trying to brainwash kids into reading that garbage/ listening that terrible music is pathetic.

Hey, maybe i'm wrong, maybe he is the antichrist, so why don't we go out and try and save as many people as we can in time, instead of wasting our time venting on this forum? Telling other christians what is going to happen won't help much.

JennyD 08-05-2009 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gandalf (Post 375692)
Yup. I will be laughing when you are wrong. either way, I'm glad more than half the country disagrees with you, and many born again christians at that. Oh, and for the record, I have kids, one of them is a rap artist, you're attempts at trying to brainwash kids into reading that garbage/ listening that terrible music is pathetic.

Well, Gumby, I hope you are happy that your kids will be saddled with trillions of dollars in debt as a result of the Obama SPendulus programs, Obamacare, etc.

guessing 08-26-2009 03:36 PM

You people are really <profanity deleted> stupid.

Bobby-Joe 08-26-2009 03:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by guessing (Post 390051)
You people are really piffleing stupid.

We preset our facts and all you have is personal attacks?

More prouf of Obama wickedness, he is not even born in America like the Constitution and God's law require. He was born in Oahu, Kenya.

Daisy Mae Johnson 08-26-2009 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guessing (Post 390051)
You people are really <profanity deleted> stupid.

Here is all the evidence one needs to prove O'bammy is the Anti-Christ! Yes we can played backwards says "Thank you Satan"!!!! :fear2:

Nobar King 08-26-2009 04:14 PM

Wow, you registered just to tell us that? How sweet.

believer of Christ 08-27-2009 03:12 AM

This is ridiculous, Obama is our president, nothing more. I honestly think he wants to help people. He had alot better policies than McCain, we obviously needed since Bush put us in a war that we didn't need to be in, and we are massively in debt, everything fell apart. Either way these couple of coincidences (the few that you could even call that) does not prove he's the Anti-Christ, but I suppose only time will tell, in three and a half years, we'll see who's laughing.