The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Creation Science (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Where did the races come from? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=10696)

Pastor Billy-Reuben 04-23-2008 10:29 PM

Where did the races come from?

5 Attachment(s)
Everyone knows that Noah had three boys, Japheth, Shem, and Ham. Most folks also know that Japhteth went to Europe to become the progenitor of the Caucasoids, Shem stayed in the Middle East to become the progenitor of the Semites, and Ham went to Africa to become the progenitor of the Negroids.

That explains the three major races, but what about all of the sub-races? Where did the Armenians, or the Kurds, or the Chinese come from? We'll see all of the microevolution that led to the generation of those races here.

First we'll take Japheth's line.

Japheth had seven sons that each founded the seven major divisions within the Caucasoid race. Gomer's three sons and Javan's four sons each founded subdivisions within their lines. I'll bet you didn't know that we folks of North-Western European descent are closer kin to the Turks than we are to the Eastern Europeans. If we could only get those Turks to give up their Muslim Moon-worship and become saved.

Next we'll take Shem's line. This will take three diagrams.

Shem had five sons that each founded the five major divisions within the Semite race. The Hebrews were favored by God back then, so they had fewer microevolutionary mutations (remember, ALL mutations are harmful), therefore it took more generations for racial divisions to form in Arphaxad's line.

This diagram shows Aram's line. If you are paying attention, you will have noticed that the Armenians are making their second appearance. Earlier we learned that the Armenians were Caucasoids descended from Javan via Tarshish, and now I'm telling you that the Armenians are Semites descended from Aram via Hul. What gives? Is this one of the fabled "contradictions" that the atheists are always going on about? :tease:

Not at all. Tarshish and Hul settled the same area, and their sons married each other's daughters, and their races hybridized. The Armenians are half-Caucasoid / half-Semite mongrels. More specifically, they are half-Greek / half-Aramite mongrels.

This diagram shows Eber's line. As I mentioned earlier, the Hebrews were favored by God. That's why it took eight generations of Hebrews to get to Israelites.

The Hamites were so prolific and promiscuous, they require four diagrams. I will add them in the next post.

Pastor Billy-Reuben

Pastor Billy-Reuben 04-23-2008 10:56 PM

Re: Where did the races come from?

4 Attachment(s)
Now we cover the Hamites (Negroids).

Ham had four sons that each became the progenitor of one of the major divisions in the Negroid race. Cush settled in sub-Saharan Africa and founded the Ethiopian subrace. Mizraim settled in northern Africa and founded the Egyptian subrace. Phut went back to the Middle East and founded the Phoenician subrace. Canaan also went back to the Middle East and founded the Canaanite subrace.

Attachment 4494

Cush's six sons each became a progenitor of a division within the Ethiopian subrace. Nimrod went back to the Middle East and founded the Babylonian subrace. If you are wondering why we use the word "nimrod" as a synonym for "idiot" these days, it's because Nimrod was the idiot who decided to build the Tower of Babel.

Mizraim's six sons founded the five divisions of the Egyptian race, spreading across northern Africa, into the Mediterranean, and back into the Middle East. Ludim's and Lehabim's offspring interbred, and that's where the Libyans came from.

Finally we come to the most prolific branch of the Negroid race, the Canaanites. Most of these subraces settled in Israel, pre-stealing the promised land from the Israelites while they were still in Egypt. Not all of them settled in the Middle East. Heth went further east and founded the Hittite subrace, now known as the Mongols. Sin went even further east and founded the Sinite subrace, now known as the Chinese. I'm sure that all of the other Oriental subraces branched off from the Sinites, but I can't find any scripture that covers it.

Likewise, the native inhabitants of Pacific Islands, Australia, New Zealand, and the Americas are all obviously Hamites, but there is no documentation of their lineage anywhere.

Judging from their physical features, I would conclude that some branch of the Cushites spread from western Africa into the Indian Ocean, then from there into India, then to Polynesia, and then to Australia, New Zealand, and the Pacific Islands, and finally to Hawaii and Easter Island.

I would likewise conclude that some branch of the Mizraimites went across the Atlantic Ocean to the East Indies, then from there into the Americas.

Just like the Canaanites pre-stole land from the Semites, the Cushites and the Mizraimites pre-stole land rightfully belonging to the Japhephites.

Pastor Billy-Reuben

Remy Lebeau 04-23-2008 11:32 PM

So... the chinks fall under the Curse of Ham's son Canaan? Injuns look just like Jackie Chan so no doubt they along with the Chinks; them and all the Aztecies, Mayaniacs, and Zoltekers (all of them injuns), which are in turn the mexicants, colombeans, puerto ricants, and other dirty folks south of the border mixed with godless spaniards from godless Europe.

They didn't pre-steal America... they were just looking after it for us until we arrived to rightfully claim it. God bless their questionable souls, they were serving us before they even knew us. If anyone still doesn't believe in the Glory of Jesus after this then they are truly depraved addle-minded imbeciles.

Pastor Billy-Reuben 04-24-2008 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Remy Lebeau (Post 176526)
So... the chinks fall under the Curse of Ham's son Canaan? Injuns look just like Jackie Chan so no doubt they along with the Chinks; them and all the Aztecies, Mayaniacs, and Zoltekers (all of them injuns), which are in turn the mexicants, colombeans, puerto ricants, and other dirty folks south of the border mixed with godless spaniards from godless Europe.

That could be. The Hamites are promiscuous, so there is a lot of cross-breeding between the divisions. I've noticed that Eskimos look much more like Sinites, but Incas look more like Mizraimites, and in between they look like a mixture.

It's likely that a branch of the Sinites went across the Pacific and spread into the Americas through Alaska, and as they spread southward they encountered the Mizraimites who were spreading northward. Instead of going to war and establishing borders like Godly folks would have done, they interbred with each other and became a bunch of hybridized mongrels.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Remy Lebeau (Post 176526)
They didn't pre-steal America... they were just looking after it for us until we arrived to rightfully claim it. God bless their questionable souls, they were serving us before they even knew us. If anyone still doesn't believe in the Glory of Jesus after this then they are truly depraved addle-minded imbeciles.

I'll buy that. The Canaanites pre-stole Israel from the Israelites, and put up a heck of a fight when the Israelites came back to claim what is rightfully theirs.

On the other hand, when it came time for us Japhethites to claim the land that is rightfully ours, God sent out a wave of pestilence ahead of us to wipe out most of the Hamites who were already there. They had finished their job of taking care of the land for us, so God got rid of them to make room for us. God is so good!

Pastor Billy-Reuben

Nobar King 04-24-2008 12:49 AM

This is really a fantastic resource, Pastor Billy-Reuben. Your work and dedication exceed all expectations. I had never been able to visualize the sons of Noah like that before. Your charts make his lineage much easier to understand. I need to re-read them and learn the separate lines better. Thanks again.

NK

revrggreen 04-25-2008 11:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Pastor Billy,

Thank you very much for such a wonderful resource.

Might I add this graph to your research?

Best Regards,

Rev RG Green

Attachment 4531

StarrKingGrad 04-26-2008 12:22 AM

Wow, what an amazing thread. It looks like one or two of you have Macintoshes from the spiffy charts and all now gracing the Landover message boards. Which shouldn't be too surprising, I suppose, since you don't seem to want to have anything to do with the PC.

Pastor Billy-Reuben, I normally respect what you say, because it's usually well informed Biblically. I grow weary of hearing the same 25 verses bandied about by True Christians and their Pastors, so I appreciate the variety you inject into the discussions as well as the obvious learning. Moreover, you would rather discuss your church's dogman on an intellectual level than launch into the all-too prevalent knee-jerk attack. You even refrain from accusing everyone who disagrees with you with adultery or fornication or ass-coveting or sodomy or video game addiction or some other equally disturbing venality.

In this thread, however, I do believe you're backsliding. You used to have a tagline in your signature saying that everything you say can be backed up by verses from the Bible. I see that's not there anymore. Does that mean you have backed down from that promise, and no longer offer up the Word of God in proof of your assertions?

If that offer is still good, would you please lend some Biblical support to your geneologies? I'm with you as far as the identity of Noah's three sons go (heck, everybody knows that), but I must have misplaced the Bible verses that walk us from the curse that Noah placed on the Canaanites, who seem not to have populated sub-Saharan Africa based on your charts, into a justification of African slavery. I burn to know who bagat whom to beget Kunta Kinte.

Anyway, shouldn't you be limiting your "curse of Ham" doctrine to, say, the enslavement of the Lebanese Druze?

Ezekiel Bathfire 04-26-2008 01:03 AM

Pastor Billy-Reuben, that is a most pleasant surprise and an eye-opener. Not only is it a work of great significance, but a work of art - I see the full chart, in various shades of marble with gold lettering gracing a whole interior wall of one of the finer buildings of Landover.

I've no idea how long that research took, but it is worth every hour. Praise!

Ahimaaz Smith 05-02-2008 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Billy-Reuben (Post 176542)
Incas look more like Mizraimites

That would explain the pyramids at Machu Picchu and the mummified Incan kings.

Herr_Doktor Phd. 05-02-2008 06:08 AM

I have always maintained that racial theories are relevant in understanding God's plan. It's plain to see, written in black and white in the Bible.

Those pseudo "scientists" who nay-say should book an early ticket on the Hell train and just let us get on with making this place a better world.

Virginia Day Templeton 05-09-2008 01:55 AM

From whence came the Australoid aboriginals (neanderthals), the so-called lowest branch of humanity?

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 05-09-2008 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StarrKingGrad (Post 177466)
you would rather discuss your church's dogman on an intellectual level than launch into the all-too prevalent knee-jerk attack.

You accuse him of being Dogman-worshipping Hindu? (The ancient Egyptians also worshiped Dogmen, but I'll assume you're accusing him of being a Hindu.)

Let's see your proof, terrorist. Prove he worships a dogman. :angry:

Brother Guy Bayard 05-09-2008 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Virginia D. Templeton (Post 185143)
From whence came the Australoid aboriginals (neanderthals), the so-called lowest branch of humanity?

"the Lowest Branch" - would that be the 'branch' they are still swinging from?
(you'll have to excuse me - I don't normally approve of levity, but this seemed too good an opportunity to miss.)

H. Montague Worthington 10-08-2008 03:01 PM

This has been very educational, but I still don't understand how we classify the Irish. Are they sons of Ham in concept only or are they actual descendents?

F. Nietzsche 10-15-2008 12:53 AM

I don't think this is accurate, from a number of perspectives. Y DNA haplogroup evidence doesn't correlate the Chinese or East Asians to Africans in any way, and these markers show in fact a completely seperate lineage. A particular mutation referred to as M168 is present in a number of Sub-Saharan Africans, but absent in other allegedly 'Hamitic' ethnic groups.

Equally, the notion of Babylonians being a Hamitic people is not accurate. The Babylonians were semites like the Assyrians or Sumerians who spoke a Semetic language, the same holds true for the Egyptians, and the groups of the Levant such as the Phonecians. Equally, the Hittites are not at all a Hamitic group of people, they in fact were Indo-Europeans, related to the Greeks who later became the Anatolian people which existed until the conquest of much of Asia Minor by the Turks after 1071, they spoke an Indo-European language related to Greek before becoming more Hellenized after Rome conquered the area.

Equally, the Slavs actually did not emerge as a distinctive ethnic group until Late Antiquity, roughly around the 6th century AD, speaking a language in part drawn from the Germanic Gothic people, and in part from the Altaic people which lived in the region (such as Bulgars). Finally, the Indians and Persian are not Hamitic and Semitic respectively. Both are Indo-European groups of people, equally, Elam does not at all refer to Persians, that was a former kingdom which existed in the modern Iranian province of Khuzestan and played a role in Fertile Crescent power struggles. Their state was absorbed by Cyrus the Great and its descendents are most likely the Ahwazi Arabs who inhabit the Khuzestan region of Iran.

Pastor Billy-Reuben 10-15-2008 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by F. Nietzsche (Post 250357)
I don't think this is accurate, from a number of perspectives.

That all sounds very impressive, professor, but the only "perspective" I'm interested in is the True perspective, i.e. God's perspective as spelled out explicitly in His Holy Word. The Holy Bible says that Ham was Canaan's father, and that Canaan was the progenitor of the middle and far eastern black sub-races, so I can confidently reject your counterarguments out of hand.

The fact that the Babylonians and Phoenicians spoke some kind of patois and borrowed a few words from the language spoken by the Israelites doesn't make God a liar.

Quote:

A particular mutation referred to as M168 is present in a number of Sub-Saharan Africans, but absent in other allegedly 'Hamitic' ethnic groups.
I already said that the Cushites were one of four different branches of the Hamitic race. They must have inherited that particular deformity from directly Cush, who did not share it with his brothers.

Pastor Billy-Reuben

WiseAss 05-24-2009 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Billy-Reuben (Post 176508)
Everyone knows that Noah had three boys, Japheth, Shem, and Ham. Most folks also know that Japhteth went to Europe to become the progenitor of the Caucasoids, Shem stayed in the Middle East to become the progenitor of the Semites, and Ham went to Africa to become the progenitor of the Negroids.

That explains the three major races, but what about all of the sub-races? Where did the Armenians, or the Kurds, or the Chinese come from? We'll see all of the microevolution that led to the generation of those races here.

First we'll take Japheth's line.

Japheth had seven sons that each founded the seven major divisions within the Caucasoid race. Gomer's three sons and Javan's four sons each founded subdivisions within their lines. I'll bet you didn't know that we folks of North-Western European descent are closer kin to the Turks than we are to the Eastern Europeans. If we could only get those Turks to give up their Muslim Moon-worship and become saved.

Next we'll take Shem's line. This will take three diagrams.

Shem had five sons that each founded the five major divisions within the Semite race. The Hebrews were favored by God back then, so they had fewer microevolutionary mutations (remember, ALL mutations are harmful), therefore it took more generations for racial divisions to form in Arphaxad's line.

This diagram shows Aram's line. If you are paying attention, you will have noticed that the Armenians are making their second appearance. Earlier we learned that the Armenians were Caucasoids descended from Javan via Tarshish, and now I'm telling you that the Armenians are Semites descended from Aram via Hul. What gives? Is this one of the fabled "contradictions" that the atheists are always going on about? :tease:

Not at all. Tarshish and Hul settled the same area, and their sons married each other's daughters, and their races hybridized. The Armenians are half-Caucasoid / half-Semite mongrels. More specifically, they are half-Greek / half-Aramite mongrels.

This diagram shows Eber's line. As I mentioned earlier, the Hebrews were favored by God. That's why it took eight generations of Hebrews to get to Israelites.

The Hamites were so prolific and promiscuous, they require four diagrams. I will add them in the next post.

Pastor Billy-Reuben

This entire thread is a lie.
It is a scientific fact that all humanity evolved from homoerectus and homoneanderthallianus.
This had the output of us, homosapians.
All humanity came from a hunter-gatherer tribe in Africa.
It is proven that all humanity came from Africa, therefore we are all of African descent.
We simply change in skin pigment because of the location in which our ancestors lived.
More ignorance coming from you people, it's hard to believe that you people take for granted science, because it has given you all of your materialistic values.
Everything around you came from science.
The computer your placing imput into, the lightbulb that may be in the room you're in.
Science also explains the way in which the modern life system came to be, a testable explanation called Darwin's theory of evolution.
Do a little research my friends, it's carries with it much more explanations to how we came to be than six days and a magical bearded man.

Pastor Ezekiel 05-24-2009 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WiseAss (Post 327365)
This entire thread is a lie.
It is a scientific fact that all humanity evolved from homoerectus and homoneanderthallianus.
This had the output of us, homosapians.
All humanity came from a hunter-gatherer tribe in Africa.
It is proven that all humanity came from Africa, therefore we are all of African descent.
We simply change in skin pigment because of the location in which our ancestors lived.
More ignorance coming from you people, it's hard to believe that you people take for granted science, because it has given you all of your materialistic values.
Everything around you came from science.
The computer your placing imput into, the lightbulb that may be in the room you're in.
Science also explains the way in which the modern life system came to be, a testable explanation called Darwin's theory of evolution.
Do a little research my friends, it's carries with it much more explanations to how we came to be than six days and a magical bearded man.

The above rant comes to you from a 19 year old atheist liar who takes dope and masturbates constantly but has never read the Holy Bible even once. :glare:

WiseAss 05-24-2009 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 327366)
The above rant comes to you from a 19 year old atheist liar who takes dope and masturbates constantly but has never read the Holy Bible even once. :glare:

The above insult comes from a 28 year old drunk, delusional, is not in touch with his sexuality and has is closed minded and is wasting his life away at the hands of what he thinks is the "highest ideal."
All of what I said previously has been proven, unlike your "Holey Bible" (because it is filled with flaws) which is completely untestable.
You are all ignorant people who are not in touch with reality. You cannot comprehend the expansive knowledge of science and turn to religious superstition instead.
You cannot come up with a decent argument, therefore "God must have done it"
This is always the explanation of a desperate man.
You all need to go look up Darwin's theory of evolution, study it, and open your minds beyond six days and a bearded dead guy.

Wide-Open 05-24-2009 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WiseAss (Post 327368)
The above insult comes from a 28 year old drunk, delusional, is not in touch with his sexuality and has is closed minded and is wasting his life away at the hands of what he thinks is the "highest ideal."

STOP LYING FRIEND!

Pastor Ezekiel is 25, not 28. :furious:

Get your facts straight.