The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Creation Science (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Gigantoraptor; another lie of science (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=3550)

Bobby-Joe 06-13-2007 11:22 PM

Gigantoraptor; another lie of science

Here we go with more Darwinist nonsense

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070613/...hJA4vPHZbMWM0F

Quote:

BEIJING - The remains of a giant, birdlike dinosaur as tall as the formidable tyrannosaur have been found in China, a surprising discovery that indicates a more complicated evolutionary process for birds than originally thought, scientists said Wednesday.
Fossilized bones uncovered in the Erlian Basin of northern China's Inner Mongolia region show that the specimen was about 26 feet long, 16 feet tall and weighed 3,000 pounds, said Xu Xing, a paleontologist at the Institute of Vertebrate Paleontology & Paleoanthropology in Beijing.
3,000lbs, come on? There is no way any animal could be this big; jiggle factor from it bosoms alone would have caused serious injury when it moved. Just look at a mature woman, her breasts typically take 1/20 of her weight or thereabouts. This would mean the Giganoraptor's bosoms were over 150lbs! That much mass moving around would be a danger to the creature. We do not want to speculate what the males were like. No, you can bet your bottom dollar this is yet another “million year old” fossil manufactured in some factory in China to fool the rubes.
Just this time the scientists got a little carried away.

Talitha 06-13-2007 11:26 PM

Re: Gigantoraptor; another lie of science

What do you expect from an Ornamental called Xu Xing?? :lol:

Ridiculous!

Pastor Ezekiel 06-13-2007 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sister Talitha (Post 73330)
What do you expect from an Ornamental called Xu Xing?? :lol:

Ridiculous!

By the way, in the chink "language" Xu Xing means "skunk crossing". They name their little slant babies after the first road sign they see.

Virginia Day Templeton 06-14-2007 12:20 AM

Quote:

That puts the Gigantoraptor's existence at odds with prevailing theories that dinosaurs became smaller as they evolved into birds and that bigger dinosaurs had less birdlike characteristics, he said.
In other words, if this thing is real it blows Darwin's theory out of the water. I still think the scienticians are just pretending to disagree so the world won't realize they're all controlled by the same joo cabal.

eliot mayfield 06-14-2007 08:42 AM

Remember the last bird dinosauer? Was in National Geo and everything and turned out to be a fake! I believe in God, not cheap Chinese trinkets!

Brother Temperance 06-14-2007 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Virginia D. Templeton (Post 73341)
In other words, if this thing is real it blows Darwin's theory out of the water. I still think the scienticians are just pretending to disagree so the world won't realize they're all controlled by the same joo cabal.

I think you give them too much credit: I'd say that the mental strain of having to keep a straight face while they come out with this gobbledegook takes up so much of their attention that they're barely capable of making sure they're not contradicting themselves, let alone each other.

Peter 06-14-2007 12:10 PM

Re: Gigantoraptor; another fact of science

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe (Post 73328)

3,000lbs, come on? There is no way any animal could be this big; jiggle factor from it bosoms alone would have caused serious injury when it moved. Just look at a mature woman, her breasts typically take 1/20 of her weight or thereabouts. This would mean the Giganoraptor's bosoms were over 150lbs! That much mass moving around would be a danger to the creature. We do not want to speculate what the males were like. No, you can bet your bottom dollar this is yet another “million year old” fossil manufactured in some factory in China to fool the rubes.

1. You can't compare a human to a dinosaur.
2. Dinosaurs were not mammals, so they didn't have bosoms.

Mrs. Mary Whitford 06-14-2007 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peter (Post 73448)

But according to Darwin and other scienticians, it's all the same thing! Make up your mind!

Brother Temperance 06-14-2007 12:32 PM

Quote:

What utter rot. Dinosaurs are scaly, large, and extinct; humans are very rarely scaly, just the right size, and currently dominate the planet. You see what I did there? I compared a human to a dinosaur. Yet another scientific "theory" completely debunked.

Pastor Ezekiel 06-14-2007 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Temperance (Post 73454)
What utter rot. Dinosaurs are scaly, large, and extinct; humans are very rarely scaly, just the right size, and currently dominate the planet. You see what I did there? I compared a human to a dinosaur. Yet another scientific "theory" completely debunked.

Praise Jesus these Darwinistas get easier to debunk with each passing day. This fool Peter wants to claim that we can't compare dinosaurs and humans, but they are fine with comparing (and even lumping together) humans and chimpanzees. The lies they pull out of their demonic asses just astonish me.

Jesus always wins. :thumbsup:

Old Iron Crotch 06-14-2007 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe (Post 73328)

BJ,
Reptiles do not have breasts. Only mammals have breasts.

Bobby-Joe 06-14-2007 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dances with Joy (Post 73461)
BJ,
Reptiles do not have breasts. Only mammals have breasts.

Dinosaurs are not reptiles.

Bobby-Joe 06-14-2007 01:09 PM

Quote:

So what does that have to do with how big the creatures breasts are???? Oh I get it, Dinosaurs naturally had bras to avoid damaging themselves with their over sized hooters. :wacko:Typical Darwinist stunt to try to hide behind a semantic game. Face it, this creature is utterly implausible. :thumbdown:

Peter 06-14-2007 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sister Mary Maria (Post 73450)
But according to Darwin and other scienticians, it's all the same thing! Make up your mind!

I'm a scientist, and I say that it's not the same thing. Darwin didn't say that dinosaurs and humans are the same. He said that we evolved from the early creatures.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Temperance (Post 73454)

I meant with that argument that you can't say that a specific animal (in this case dinosaurs) has certain things in common with humans, unless it has been proven.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 73457)
Praise Jesus these Darwinistas get easier to debunk with each passing day. This fool Peter wants to claim that we can't compare dinosaurs and humans, but they are fine with comparing (and even lumping together) humans and chimpanzees. The lies they pull out of their demonic asses just astonish me.

Jesus always wins. :thumbsup:

Ever heard of taxonomy? It says that some animals are closer related to each other than other animals. Humans and monkeys have a lot in common, but humans and dinosaurs don't have much things in common. How come that they have less things in common? The answer: evolution.

Science always wins.:thumbsup:

Peter 06-14-2007 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe (Post 73469)
So what does that have to do with how big the creatures breasts are???? Oh I get it, Dinosaurs naturally had bras to avoid damaging themselves with their over sized hooters. :wacko:Typical Darwinist stunt to try to hide behind a semantic game. Face it, this creature is utterly implausible. :thumbdown:

Dinosaurs didn't have breasts.

Actually, it were reptiles.

Pastor Ezekiel 06-14-2007 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peter (Post 73472)

Ever heard of taxonomy? It says that some animals are closer related to each other than other animals. Humans and monkeys have a lot in common, but humans and dinosaurs don't have much things in common. How come that they have less things in common? The answer: evolution.

Science always wins.:thumbsup:

Don't be throwing around false allegations boy, or we will press charges! We have a team of high priced jew taxonomists that keep us tax free, Praise Jesus. Including my Arabian Stallions, thank you Lord.

Peter 06-14-2007 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peter (Post 73474)

Actually, it were reptiles.

The dinosaurs were reptiles (to avoid that people misunderstand my previous post)

Old Iron Crotch 06-14-2007 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe (Post 73467)
Dinosaurs are not reptiles.

OK - they were saurians.
But that does not change the fact that only mammals have breasts.

Peter 06-14-2007 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 73476)
Don't be throwing around false allegations boy, or we will press charges! We have a team of high priced jew taxonomists that keep us tax free, Praise Jesus. Including my Arabian Stallions, thank you Lord.

Taxonomy is a synonym of classification. The word comes from the Greek: "taxis" and "nomos".:brimley:

Bobby-Joe 06-14-2007 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peter (Post 73479)
Taxonomy is a synonym of classification. The word comes from the Greek: "taxis" and "nomos".:brimley:

Bah! More petty word games. You still haven't explained how a creature this large wouldn't be in danger of being killed by it's own breasts.