The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Christian history forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Proof that Jesus is WHITE! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=33204)

Pastor Ezekiel 12-24-2009 09:58 AM

Proof that Jesus is WHITE!

Have you ever looked at a picture or painting of a black Jesus and thought to yourself, “This just doesn’t feel right?” You ask yourself, “Is the painter joking? Is he making fun of Jesus?” The answer is yes, the artist is being sarcastic and that artist is surely burning in hell’s fire as I type this.

Jesus was white. Yes, He was born in the Middle East, but His father was not Middle Eastern, He was God. God is NOT Middle Eastern. When was the last time you saw a painting of God with a Turban wrapped around His head? Never? Exactly.

God is white. God has always been white. Every depiction, every description and every painting I have seen of God has been white. God impregnated Mary, NOT Joseph. Therefor, Jesus is white.

That is what drew people to Him in the first place. A white skinned man in the Middle East 2000 years ago was surely a miracle and Jesus was and is a miracle worker.

Now look at Heaven. Heaven is mostly made of feathery white clouds with rays of light shooting through them, which according to most Christians I know, would make the inhabitants white.

Also, white is amazingly proficient at reflecting light, which is very important when living in Heaven because it’s much closer to the sun than living on the Earth. This white skin prevents you from getting cancer in Heaven and I’m sure stops many other diseases in their tracks.

So, next time you start babbling on about how, “Jesus was Middle Eastern and couldn’t have been white”, save yourself the embarrassment and look at the Facts! :rtfm:

God Bless!

Talitha 12-24-2009 11:34 AM

Re: Proof that Jesus is WHITE!

GLORY!!

Fine Sermon Pastor.
There can be NO doubters now :thumbsup:

Gabriel Reproba 12-24-2009 11:59 AM

This is the best explanation of why Jesus is white that I have ever hear!

GLORY!

Pastor Rune Enoe 12-24-2009 12:21 PM

Praise! I've always known in my heart of hearts that Jesus was White, but it feels good to see such overwhelming theological proof delivered.

Noah Dint 12-24-2009 02:56 PM

Praise God and good morning!

As we all know, the Bible was written in a way that all True Christians™ can understand much more easilly than the heathen's of the world. It is a wonderful way for God to keep the Unsaved in their place. Very simular to making man superior to all the animals.

All throughout the Bible you will find verses with little "hints" for us to follow on all major questions we may have about our very existance and relationship with Our Maker®.

If you want to know what color Jesus was simply start at the beginning. Genesis. Not only does God drop hints about the races on the planet but the order of their superiority! Praise Jesus!

Here are a few of my personal favorites that I enjoy sharing with my children.

Judges 5:10
Speak, ye that ride on white asses, ye that sit in judgment, and walk by the way.

Glory to God! What a verse!
Notice how the phrase "ride on WHITE asses, ye that sit in judgment" is placed in the middle of the sentence and seperated from the rest of the statement. God does not approve of interracial relationships now does he? That is common knowledge! He also wants all True Christians™ to sit in judgment of the sinners. How many times have we had to explain THAT concept to a heathen of this Holy Board™?

Daniel 12:10
Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

Once you are Saved™ and made pure then you are considered white. And of course the wicked (retards, homers, negroids, chinks you can blindfold with dental floss, wetbacked mexicans, and the like) will say, "Oh, that's just not right." They don't get it. They CAN'T get it. The Bible tells us that God does not want them to understand. He KNOWS it is beyond their comprehension! Glory to God!

It's all so easy...

-ND

Daisy Mae Johnson 12-24-2009 06:29 PM

SHOUT GLORY! That was a beautiful sermon Pastor!

Of course he was white. How could anyone with skin the color of feces be holy?

Bobby-Joe 12-24-2009 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prune Danish (Post 434800)
Praise! I've always known in my heart of hearts that Jesus was White, but it feels good to see such overwhelming theological proof delivered.

GLORY! His word is written on our VERY HEARTS! We know God is real, we all know what God wants; it is just Muslims, Satanists, Atheists, Buddhists and Democrats refuse to listen. Jesus is white, just like His followers and that is a fact. PRAISE! :D

Dan Vidal 12-24-2009 08:58 PM

This raises a question for me. I read here that black people are sons of Satan or something to that effect. I live in an all white neigbourhood but recently af family of Somalian muslems moved in.

Would it be ok as a Christian to drive them out, so that they won't come back again? Actually I would think it to be against the words of Jesus, can anyone advice me on this subject.

Regards,

Vidal

James Hutchins 12-24-2009 09:08 PM

Dan, welcome to our forum. I know you are new here and you really should do in introduction thread so we can get to know the real you but in the spirit of Christmas, I'll take a stab at the mooslimes.

It is awfully nice of you to offer to drive the heathens out of your neighborhood though aren't you worried they will simply take a taxi back? God does feel you should not associate with heathens so the quandary of helping versus associating with terrorists is a fine line.

SUV 12-24-2009 09:46 PM

Like Vanilla Ice - He's White, White, Baby! :thumbsup:

Dan Vidal 12-25-2009 11:28 AM

> A little more, maybe HP has made a God-camera.

> http://www.afterdawn.com/news/archive/20993.cfm

Or mayby we could call it GODS EYE. :pirate:

Regards

Vidal

Dan Vidal 12-25-2009 11:32 AM

Unsaved trash - Under Investigation

How do I deserve this? I not unsaved and why am I under investigation?

Regards

Vidal

James Hutchins 12-25-2009 12:09 PM

Dan, remember my earlier post? You need to create an introduction post. You might want to read forum rules too. Titles under a persons name are changed as a person proves his worth to God. Until you can be confirmed as a Christian, you are 'Unsaved Trash'. Eventually, you can become a forum member. Then, when you have also proved yourself to God, you may be elevated to 'True Christian™' Status.

No surprise the camera works though I understand in the UK they have one that does the opposite, ignores white people and only tracks the criminalsother races.

Tassilio Grootmaak 12-25-2009 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan Vidal (Post 435172)

Regards

Vidal

All new members are classified routinely as "Unsaved trash" until the DoF has approved your membership -- this will not have any bearing on you as a fellow Christian. Also there has been certain, how do you say, allegations of attempted security breach, which is being looked into.;)

Please make your visit to The introduction forum and make yourself introduced to us all.

Ezekiel Bathfire 12-26-2009 12:36 AM

Quote:

[...]why am I under investigation?

Regards

Vidal

I think you know the answer to that one, Vidal... There are people taking an interest in your history. God knows the truth and will bless us with knowledge.

Ezekiel Bathfire 12-26-2009 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan Vidal (Post 434907)
This raises a question for me. I read here that black people are sons of Satan or something to that effect.

Not at all, whilst devils and demons are black, blacks are not all devils and demons. We run an Ex-Negro Academy
Quote:

I live in an all white neigbourhood but recently af family of Somalian muslems moved in.
Are they pirates? :pirate:

Quote:

Actually I would think it to be against the words of Jesus, can anyone advice me on this subject.
Assuming that Somalia and Ethiopia are much the same place, this might help you: Isa:20:4: So shall the king of Assyria lead away the Egyptians prisoners, and the Ethiopians captives, young and old, naked and barefoot, even with their buttocks uncovered, to the shame of Egypt.

Have a word with whoever is in charge of Assyria nowadays. :thumbsup:

Noah Dint 12-26-2009 03:48 AM

Quote:

Regards

Vidal

No sir, you have it wrong.

You are under investigation BECAUSE you are unsaved until we know better. Not the other way around.

Are you dyslexic? (cixelsyd <- if that helps then you are)

-ND

EmilyRose 12-28-2009 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 434770)
So, next time you start babbling on about how, “Jesus was Middle Eastern and couldn’t have been white”, save yourself the embarrassment and look at the Facts! :rtfm:

I see no facts, just speculation on a real character.:innocent:

Noah Dint 12-28-2009 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmilyRose (Post 436109)

Of course you don't see. You are one of the blind.

-ND

Pastor Ezekiel 12-28-2009 02:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmilyRose (Post 436109)

That's because you have scales on your eyes. :rtfm:

Quote:

John 8:43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. 8:45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.