The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Watch Out! Hanooka Starts Tonight (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=54985)

Gabriel Reproba 12-01-2010 05:19 PM

Watch Out! Hanooka Starts Tonight

Keep your children off the streets. Tonight is the the joos start to hunt for you Gentiles from which to steal blood for their matsa bread. Before any of these unsaved trash start complaining that there is no joo conspiracy, here is a direct attack on Christmas at a joo political rally:

Bobby-Joe 12-01-2010 05:25 PM

Re: Watch Out! Hanooka Starts Tonight

Yes again, like Passover Hanukkah is yet another Christian holiday the Jews tried to steal. Face it, Judaism is just a cheep copy of Christianity.

Lycia The Repentant 12-01-2010 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe (Post 646485)
Yes again, like Passover Hanukkah is yet another Christian holiday the Jews tried to steal. Face it, Judaism is just a cheep copy of Christianity.

Amen Brother! The Jews are notorious for preemptively stealing almost everything of value in Christianity and yet somehow missing the single most important point of the one true religion. I just don't understand it!

Holyland 12-01-2010 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe (Post 646485)

Not to be rude, and also had to make a new account to say this .

Christianity openly copied part of the religion from judaism.

Easter also takes place on festival of Ishtar (Pagan Holiday)

Christmas also takes place on the feast of the son of isis.

It is common knowledge that the shepherds were in the fields watch the sheep on the day jesus was born (Luke 2:7-8) we know he could not be born on dec.25 since it would way to cold in judea that the sheep would not be out in the fields.
As a christian we should not bash other religions but lead them in the right way knowing we come from some what of the same background

Ezekiel Bathfire 12-01-2010 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Holyland (Post 646570)
Not to be rude, and also had to make a new account to say this .

Christianity openly copied part of the religion from judaism.

As Christianity pre-dates judaism, this does not seem likely. Jesus was there before the creation of the Earth. I assume you are not going to claim there were Joos before Creation?

Quote:

Christmas also takes place on the feast of the son of isis.
My brother's birthday takes place on Independence day, you see a coincidence or a meaning?
Quote:

It is common knowledge that the shepherds were in the fields watch the sheep on the day jesus was born (Luke 2:7-8) we know he could not be born on dec.25 since it would way to cold in judea that the sheep would not be out in the fields.
The shepherds were out in the fields because the sheep had escaped! They too knew that sheep should not be out at that time of year.
Quote:

As a christian we should not bash other religions but lead them in the right way knowing we come from some what of the same background
On the contrary, we should bash all worshipers of false Gods, have you ever read the first commandment?

Gabriel Reproba 12-01-2010 10:57 PM

Quote:

First of all, I agree that your post shows a complete ignorance of Biblical science. Jesus was there before joos. End of story.

Also, when you mention ishtar, I am confused. What does a horrible 80s movie have to do with Jesus Christ the Lord?

Finally, why do you capitalize "pagan?" Do you capitalize "pedophile" too?

Pastor Ezekiel 12-02-2010 05:22 AM

Quote:

Not to be rude,

Too late. :badmood:

Go preach your joo hatred somewhere else.

Sister Pamela Thompson 12-02-2010 07:17 AM

Quote:

You sound like a liberal tree-hugging hippie. Did you vote for Obama?

SUV 12-02-2010 06:03 PM

God-Damned Greedy jooze that get 12 days of Presents while we Good Christian Folk only get one if we're lucky :furious:

Rev. Jim Osborne 12-02-2010 08:22 PM

Let's look at the FACTS that the Zionist liberal media tries to hide: Hannukah (Hebrew for "Festival of Death")was invented in the early 20th century by militant Jews who wanted to create a new holiday to take over Christmas. It was a shameless attempt to bribe people to convert to Judaism, since on Christmas you only get one day of gifts, but Hannukah you get eight. But, it gets more nefarious than that.

The lighting of the candles goes back to the middle ages when Jews would go out and abduct Christian babies and kill them, and then light a candle honoring Satan afterwards. They would do this for eight nights in a row during the Christmas season. This is what let to the pogroms in Europe. People weren't persecuting Jews, they were defending themselves against them. When they weren't abducting and killing infants, they were poisoning town wells and intentionally spreading the bubonic plague.

That is the real story about Hannukkah. But, don't go looking for that on TV since the Jews don't want people to know the TRUTH about them.

Nobar King 12-02-2010 08:32 PM

I worry about the candles and what if they leave them on all night and burn down the holiday tree which is starting to dry out and then maybe the whole house burns down and now your neighbor's house is threatening to burn YOUR house down?

Whose insurance is going to cover that?

SUV 12-02-2010 09:27 PM

Well you know how those people are, Brother Nobar, with the 'burning-bush' thing and all of those candles and all of that.

Personally, I feel the whole Damned lot of them are nothing but firebugs.

AlexHassin 12-11-2010 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SUV (Post 646916)
God-Damned Greedy jooze that get 12 days of Presents while we Good Christian Folk only get one if we're lucky :furious:

I had a Jewish ex that told me that to try to get me to convert to Judaism. Actually probably would have if we didn’t break up. actually would have probably been a good career move.