The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Creation Science (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   God hates NASA (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=90413)

Bjorn Jensen 05-24-2013 11:37 PM

God hates NASA

I am sick and tired of the pro-evolution propaganda by Obama's government owned organisation NASA, which sounds similar to NAZI, not very surprising, considering that NASA is the nazis of the evolutionist movement. Like nazis, NASA are by their multi million dollar program silencing anyone who speaks the truth, that the world is flat, the moon is a light, and that planet earth is approxmently 6,000 years old and was created by God. Anyone who does not believe in NASA's government controlled evolution and enviornazi propaganda risks ending up in secret FEMA concentration camps. All pictures and videos by NASA are 100% fake, some of them are computer animated and some, like "their pictures from Mars", is infact from Reunion Island and New Mexico. God hates NASA!

Cranky Old Man 05-25-2013 12:10 AM

Re: God hates NASA

I could not agree more Brother Ex-Viking.

NASA is polluting the minds of our innocent children with climate hoax nonsense and there isn't a single organization on this planet that spends as much tax money on gay orgies as NASA. They make me sick!

IdiocyofMYUniverse 05-29-2013 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ex-Viking (Post 1005005)
that the world is flat

It's not. It's spherical.

Quote:

the moon is a light

Because the moon has a reflective surface, the sun's light reflects of the moon, thus making some light source in the night sky.

Quote:

and that planet earth is approxmently 4.5 Billion years old

I corrected you there. :thumbsup:

Quote:

and was created by God.

You've got no sufficient evidence, unlike science.

Quote:

All pictures and videos by NASA are 100% fake

Nope. They're real.

Quote:

some of them are computer animated and some, like "their pictures from Mars", is in fact from Reunion Island and New Mexico.

You've got no evidence of this, in contrast to the evidence we have to say the rover is on Mars. Only assumptions from your uneducated, ignorant and delusional brain.

I would love to hear your other scientific and mathematical evidence to support your claims that NASA hoax their missions.

Dr Laurence Niles 05-29-2013 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IdiocyofMYUniverse (Post 1005946)
I would love to hear your other scientific and mathematical evidence to support your claims that NASA hoax their missions.

You are the one making the assertion that the Voyager Moon landings were real so the burden of proof is on you.

Pony up with the proof, young lady.

:lol:

YIC

IdiocyofMYUniverse 05-29-2013 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr Laurence Niles (Post 1005954)
You are the one making the assertion that the Voyager Moon landings were real so the burden of proof is on you.

Pony up with the proof, young lady.

Usually the burden of proof lies on the person making the positive claim.

However, the fact of the moon landings HAS been proven through documents, thousands of photographs, hundreds of hours of film, witness testimony, radio tracking data, laser ranging experiments, hundreds of pounds of moon rocks, surviving hardware and recent probes in lunar orbit photographing the landing sites. The burden of proof was accepted and has been fulfilled.

The burden of proof therefore lies on the person who refutes the historical and scientific record.

The hoaxists' claims all come down to falsehood and/or scientific illiteracy. I have not seen a single hoax claim that does not. So far the people who say it did not happen. They do not have one shred of proof that they are fake.

James Hutchins 05-29-2013 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IdiocyofMYUniverse (Post 1005962)
Usually the burden of proof lies on the person making the positive claim.

However, the fact of the moon landings HAS been proven through documents, thousands of photographs, hundreds of hours of film, witness testimony, radio tracking data, laser ranging experiments, hundreds of pounds of moon rocks, surviving hardware and recent probes in lunar orbit photographing the landing sites. The burden of proof was accepted and has been fulfilled.

The burden of proof therefore lies on the person who refutes the historical and scientific record.

The hoaxists' claims all come down to falsehood and/or scientific illiteracy. I have not seen a single hoax claim that does not. So far the people who say it did not happen. They do not have one shred of proof that they are fake.

Friend, just because someone wrote it down and then claims it is true, does not make it true.

IdiocyofMYUniverse 05-29-2013 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 1005965)
Friend, just because someone wrote it down and then claims it is true, does not make it true.

Finally, you've came to the reality of the Bible! Only took 83 posts to do so. :D

If you didn't actually read my post properly, I'll highlight the important part.

Quote:

the fact of the moon landings HAS been proven through documents, thousands of photographs, hundreds of hours of film, witness testimony, radio tracking data, laser ranging experiments, hundreds of pounds of moon rocks, surviving hardware and recent probes in lunar orbit photographing the landing sites. The burden of proof was accepted and has been fulfilled.
Most of these aren't things written down...

James Hutchins 05-29-2013 08:39 PM

Friend, the whole point of this thread is a simple confirmation of a trickery, fakery and lies that is NASA. That is a point we have steadfastedly stood by.

A word to the wise, most people stopped reading your posts long ago. Three words "Free Cell Phones"

Cranky Old Man 05-31-2013 07:06 PM

And here is PROOF that NASA spends our hard earned American tax dollar on GAY orgies!!!

Mary Hinge 05-31-2013 08:17 PM

They probably want to know if there are gays on mars. Maybe its something to do with those mars bar parties I heard about once.

Bjorn Jensen 05-31-2013 08:31 PM

Quote:

How do you know that? Ever seen it from above? And if its a sphere like you say, then how come we can stand on it without falling?

Quote:

Because the moon has a reflective surface, the sun's light reflects of the moon, thus making some light source in the night sky.
The moon is a light! The Bible says so! Genesis 1:16

And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.

Quote:

I corrected you there. :thumbsup:
What evidence do you have to prove your theories about the age of the earth? Seen it yourself? Unlike me, you do not have any evidence to prove this. The evidence i have is the Bible.

Quote:

The Bible says so, thats enough evidence for me. Genesis 1:1

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

Quote:

Nope. They're real.
What evidence do you have? That NASA(tan) wrote it? Are you so stupid that you believe something just cause someone wrote it?

Quote:

You've got no evidence of this, in contrast to the evidence we have to say the rover is on Mars. Only assumptions from your uneducated, ignorant and delusional brain.
Regarding this one, i even have photographic evidence. It was all filmed in California, which makes sense considering NASA's gay orgies

Quote:

Bring it on! I have evidence and proof for everything i say, unlike you and NASA.

NASA is nothing more than blatant propaganda for the gay agenda

Bobby-Joe 05-31-2013 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Hinge (Post 1006233)
They probably want to know if there are gays on mars. Maybe its something to do with those mars bar parties I heard about once.

WRONG Sinner, we want to go to Mars because it has proof of the Great Flood of Noah! Something the Darwnist thought police at NASA want to hide.

WWJDnow 05-31-2013 08:47 PM

Quote:

Where in sweet name of Jesus does the Bible say that the Earth is spherical?

Quote:

That makes no sense. The Moon shines brightest when the Sun is down. If it were reflected light, then the Moon would shine brighter during the day.

Quote:

We have the written testimony of the guy who created the Universe. Science has a bunch of liars in lab coats.

Quote:

You've got no evidence of this, in contrast to the evidence we have to say the rover is on Mars.
Maybe you haven't noticed, but the Obama administration lies. I think I'll take God's word over theirs.

Quote:

Only assumptions from your uneducated, ignorant and delusional brain.
And there it is, the ad hominem logical fallacy. We Christians are used to being insulted, but, if you're going to insult us, can't you at least try to use some creativity?

Quote:

Just type NASA into the Landover Baptist Church Forum search box.

Deaner 06-01-2013 02:32 AM

Will the shadow that the satillite casts be big enough to cover all the queers? Im in.

YIC

Deaner

RufusGlover 06-04-2013 01:02 PM

Quote:

I am sick and tired of the pro-evolution propaganda by Obama's government owned organisation NASA, which sounds similar to NAZI, not very surprising, considering that NASA is the nazis of the evolutionist movement. Like nazis, NASA are by their multi million dollar program silencing anyone who speaks the truth, that the world is flat, the moon is a light, and that planet earth is approxmently 6,000 years old and was created by God. Anyone who does not believe in NASA's government controlled evolution and enviornazi propaganda risks ending up in secret FEMA concentration camps. All pictures and videos by NASA are 100% fake, some of them are computer animated and some, like "their pictures from Mars", is infact from Reunion Island and New Mexico. God hates NASA!

Not agree with you. The only thing is NASA can not win God which frustrates NASA. :jesus:

Cranky Old Man 06-04-2013 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RufusGlover (Post 1006858)
Not agree with you.

No one, not us, not your parents, not your teachers not even the child rapists that lives a few houses away cares about your opinion.

Stop wasting time on having an opinion and start following Jesus Christ!

Jesus said: "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." John 14:6

Asshat Turdhead 06-04-2013 07:16 PM

NASA is a government run organization that is dedicated to our involvement in all things not of this planet. It started because the Soviet Union had already launched a satellite into orbit and America was falling behind.

The Earth is flat. People have not believed that the Earth was flat since the fourth century AD. We have satellites in orbit around our planet that prove that it is not spherical. These satelites provide people with advanced warning for weather disasters, they direct the many GPS units on Earth, and many other things.

Here are ten pieces of evidence that show the Earth is flat in order of their discovery.

1. When at sea it is possible to see high mountains or elevated lights in the distance before lower lying ground and the masts of boats before the hull. It is also possible to see further by climbing higher in the ship, or, when on land, on high cliffs.
  2. The sun is lower in the sky as you travel away from the tropics. For example, when traveling northward, stars such as Polaris, the north star, are higher in the sky, whereas other bright stars such as Canopus, visible in Egypt, disappear from the sky.
  3. The length of daylight varies more between summer and winter the farther you are from the equator.
  4. The earth throws a circular shadow on the moon during a lunar eclipse.
  5. The times reported for lunar eclipses (which are seen simultaneously) are many hours later in the east (e.x. India) than in the west (e.x. Europe). Local are confirmed later by travel using chronometers and telegraphic communication.
  6. When you travel far south, to Ethiopia or India, the sun throws a shadow south at certain times of the year. Even farther (e.x. Argentina) and the shadow is always in the south.
  7. It is possible to circumnavigate the world; that is, to travel around the world and return to where you started.
  8. Travelers who circumnavigate the earth observe the gain or loss of a day relative to those who did not.
  9. An artificial satellite can circle the earth continuously and even be geostationary (holding the same position above Earth's surface)
  10. The earth appears as a disc on photographs taken from space, regardless of the vantage point.

Asshat Turdhead 06-04-2013 07:22 PM

Sorry type-o. 10 pieces of evidence that show the Earth is flat.

Cranky Old Man 06-04-2013 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aegon Targaryen (Post 1006920)
Sorry type-o. 10 pieces of evidence that show the Earth is flat.

We only need one.

http://i.imgur.com/p9PCAnm.jpg

RufusGlover 06-05-2013 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RufusGlover (Post 1006858)
I am sick and tired of the pro-evolution propaganda by Obama's government owned organisation NASA, which sounds similar to NAZI, not very surprising, considering that NASA is the nazis of the evolutionist movement. Like nazis, NASA are by their multi million dollar program silencing anyone who speaks the truth, that the world is flat, the moon is a led light, and that planet earth is approxmently 6,000 years old and was created by God. Anyone who does not believe in NASA's government controlled evolution and enviornazi propaganda risks ending up in secret FEMA concentration camps. All pictures and videos by NASA are 100% fake, some of them are computer animated and some, like "their pictures from Mars", is infact from Reunion Island and New Mexico. God hates NASA!

Not agree with you. The only thing is NASA can not win God which frustrates NASA. :jesus:

it was just an opinion