The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Satan's Entertainment (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   God makes a statement agaist Heavy Metal (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=67314)

MisterM 07-07-2011 05:59 AM

God makes a statement agaist Heavy Metal

God gives Metal bands One of Sixx and Byfist what they deserve.

Quote:

Originally Posted by http://www.carbonated.tv/entertainment/metal-vocalist-victor-villarreal-dies-in-motorcycle-accident
Metal vocalist Victor Villarreal, known as Vikk Real of both One of Sixx and Byfist, is dead after a motorcycle accident over the weekend. Villarreal was 41 years old.
Villarreal, the president of a local motorcycle club in San Antonio called the Sentinels Motorcycle Club, was killed in a crash with a horse trailer on Saturday night, almost a year after he lost his wife in another tragic motorcycle crash.
His wife, Jessica Villarreal, was killed July 26, 2010 in a separate motorcycle accident on her 37th birthday. Victor Villarreal was the singer of One of Sixx, while Jessica provided back-up vocals. They are survived by their two orphaned children, Stephen Moreno, 17, and Isiscianna Villarreal, 11 (pictured).

First He kills lead singers wife and when the leader of the band don't get the message, LORD kills him too. Victor was also member of Byfist and God gave them warning last year by killing their guitarist.

Shout Glory!

YiC, M

Redeemed Papist 07-07-2011 09:51 AM

Re: God makes a statement agaist Heavy Metal

I just hope that the poor orphaned children have been rescued and beaten with loving chastisement every time they sinfully open their corrupted mouths in order to better understand the Lord their God.

13Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die. 14Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell. Proverbs 23
Eventually, with much lovingly harsh instruction, they may have Jesus enter them and fill them with His mercy. I pray God saves them from wishy washy liberals who think they are doing them some sort of favour by telling them their parents didn't deserve to die for being wretched sinners and so on, thus further condemning them to Hell!

Zechariah Smyth 07-07-2011 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterM (Post 772501)
God gives Metal bands One of Sixx and Byfist what they deserve.

First He kills lead singers wife and when the leader of the band don't get the message, LORD kills him too. Victor was also member of Byfist and God gave them warning last year by killing their guitarist.

Shout Glory!

YiC, M

Any word on the condition of the horses in the trailer?

:(

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth

Brother_Percy 07-07-2011 12:26 PM

It's not the first time the Lord has punished an ENTIRE BAND for it's blasphemies! Just look at 'The Beatles'. They told their fans they were bigger than our Lord Jesus, so God first punished them by making Born Again Christian Mark Chapman to shoot John Lennon dead! Then he struck Paul McCartney's wife Lynda dead with cancer as a warning of where the evil vegetarian lifestyle could lead! Hallelujah! Then he struck the Hare Krishna freak George Harrison dead with cancer too! Glory! And if that wasn't funny enough, then he then tricked McCartney into marrying a money-grubbing one-legged retard! The God mocks them at every turn! Praise Jesus!

SimplyOneAgnostic 07-07-2011 01:19 PM

Heavy Metal is obviously a satanic related form of music.

metalsukz 07-09-2011 05:05 AM

lol hes obviously just had an unfortunate life metal isn't satans music u dipshits just don't understand it nd just assume cuz theyre talking about satan they worship it, half the time they don't even talk about satan, thts just slayer, the most misunderstood band of all time

5474|\| 07-10-2011 12:57 AM

Every person who listens to heavy metal obviously worships satan, except, y'know,
Nicko McBrain, Tom Araya, Mike Hranica Jeremy DePoyster, James Baney, Chris Rubey, Andy Trick, Daniel Williams, and many others. BUT ALL THE OTHERS WORSHIP SATAN

Billy Bob Jenkins 07-11-2011 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5474|\| (Post 773334)
Every person who listens to heavy metal obviously worships satan, except, y'know,
Nicko McBrain, Tom Araya, Mike Hranica Jeremy DePoyster, James Baney, Chris Rubey, Andy Trick, Daniel Williams, and many others. BUT ALL THE OTHERS WORSHIP SATAN

This is just a bald assertion. Please supply one or more reasons that we should believe you.

Shela Tansper 07-11-2011 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother_Percy (Post 772573)
It's not the first time the Lord has punished an ENTIRE BAND for it's blasphemies! Just look at 'The Beatles'. They told their fans they were bigger than our Lord Jesus, so God first punished them by making Born Again Christian Mark Chapman to shoot John Lennon dead! Then he struck Paul McCartney's wife Lynda dead with cancer as a warning of where the evil vegetarian lifestyle could lead! Hallelujah! Then he struck the Hare Krishna freak George Harrison dead with cancer too! Glory! And if that wasn't funny enough, then he then tricked McCartney into marrying a money-grubbing one-legged retard! The God mocks them at every turn! Praise Jesus!

And the joo ringo starkey has been reduced to doing voice overs for a kids story about a train how humbling

Alphonse Alban 07-11-2011 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5474|\| (Post 773334)
Nicko McBrain, Tom Araya, Mike Hranica Jeremy DePoyster, James Baney, Chris Rubey, Andy Trick, Daniel Williams, and many others

Whole bunch heading straight to hell. I mean one is even openly Catlick!
Disgusting.

LaxativeBro 07-13-2011 10:20 PM

I want you to look up the band ********* lyrics and tell me they arent christian. Same with *********. Look up the lyrics to those bands and tell me they are satanic.

James Hutchins 07-13-2011 11:05 PM

Child, all 'metal music' is satanic, the Bible clearly states this to be true.
1 Corinthians 15:33 Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners.

LaxativeBro 07-14-2011 02:14 AM

its not satanic. "I'm gonna hope for you, im gonna pray for you amongst the reckless and the black. salvation lies within. We all find ourselves horribly weak, O, God! Here is an offering"-The Devil Wears Prada (and this band tells their crowd at every show about how they love jesus christ and how that every song and every record is about preaching his word.)

"We've all been broken, So let us make each other new. All these distractions, kept me from seeing what I needed all along, an understanding." We Came As Romans.

and before you say these bands are satanic, do a little research on them, and realise that satanic come satanic bands are :Cradle of Filth, The Acacia Strain, Suicide Silence, Whitechapel ect. so instead of being ignorant, do research.

Pastor Ezekiel 07-14-2011 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaxativeBro (Post 774508)
its not satanic. "I'm gonna hope for you, im gonna pray for you amongst the reckless and the black. salvation lies within. We all find ourselves horribly weak, O, God! Here is an offering"-The Devil Wears Prada (and this band tells their crowd at every show about how they love jesus christ and how that every song and every record is about preaching his word.)

"We've all been broken, So let us make each other new. All these distractions, kept me from seeing what I needed all along, an understanding." We Came As Romans.

and before you say these bands are satanic, do a little research on them, and realise that satanic come satanic bands are :Cradle of Filth, The Acacia Strain, Suicide Silence, Whitechapel ect. so instead of being ignorant, do research.

First of all, this is NOT a debate forum. Please read THIS thread before making an even bigger fool of yourself. :rtfm:

Secondly, while the internets might seem to be "free" to you, this particular corner of the internets is a privately owned Christian forum. The rights you have on this forum are listed HERE. Please contact a Pastor immediately if you feel that any of your rights have been violated.

Finally, your unsaved opinions or tantrums are not even slightly of interest to us. We follow the Holy Word of God TO THE LETTER, and make no apologies for that. One of the most important commandments in the Bible tells us to avoid unsaved scum such as yourself. You wandered in here uninvited, and unwelcome .

If you want to debate people, THIS is the place to go.

Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself. :rtfm:

I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire. :sinner:

Gary__ 07-14-2011 01:24 PM

Are you honestly trying to tell me that Metal is the music of satan? piffleing lol.

Open your eyes, you narrow minded pifflewits!

LaxativeBro 07-14-2011 01:50 PM

oh! i'm not following the rules?! i dont care. and yes i am saying not all metal music is satanic. i have facts to prove this. and you are calling me narrow minded? you sound like a hypocrite. you are so narrow minded you dont even look into THE FACTS that i have to shwo you. you just automatically assume metal is bad? and i admit, 98% of metal bands are in fact satanic or atheist. but the handful that arent, love jesus, and write for jesus. so dont call me narrow minded

Alphonse Alban 07-14-2011 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gary__ (Post 774583)
Are you honestly trying to tell me that Metal is the music of satan?

Yes. Beatles, Michael Jackson, Green day and all other heavy metal abominations are truly of Satan.

Nobar King 07-14-2011 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaxativeBro (Post 774586)
oh! i'm not following the rules?! i dont care. and yes i am saying not all metal music is satanic. i have facts to prove this. and you are calling me narrow minded? you sound like a hypocrite. you are so narrow minded you dont even look into THE FACTS that i have to shwo you. you just automatically assume metal is bad? and i admit, 98% of metal bands are in fact satanic or atheist. but the handful that arent, love jesus, and write for jesus. so dont call me narrow minded

You're narrow minded. If you opened your mind you would truly understand that all heavy metal music is satanic.

LaxativeBro 07-14-2011 02:02 PM

ohh yep. that totally makes sense? like you people arent even like defending yourselves. your just saying im narrow minded. you are just proving my point even more by not saying anything. but if YOU werent NARROW MINDED you would come to understand that you are narrow minded and will learn that i am bringing FACTS here and you dont seem to understand facts and theory are very different things. im bringing facts to your theory.

Redeemed Papist 07-14-2011 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaxativeBro (Post 774591)
ohh yep. that totally makes sense? like you people arent even like defending yourselves. your just saying im narrow minded. you are just proving my point even more by not saying anything. but if YOU werent NARROW MINDED you would come to understand that you are narrow minded and will learn that i am bringing FACTS here and you dont seem to understand facts and theory are very different things. im bringing facts to your theory.

I've not seen you quote one bit of scripture.

Proverbs 18:2 A fool hath no delight in understanding, but that his heart may discover itself.

Proverbs 18:3 When the wicked cometh, then cometh also contempt, and with ignominy reproach.

Perhaps if you stop ranting for a minute you'll see why your approach is all wrong if you want a hearing.