The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Focus on Family - Christian Parenting (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Innocent Christian gets punished for doing the right thing: KILLING his disobedient 7 year old son! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=85246)

Cranky Old Man 12-05-2012 09:55 PM

Innocent Christian gets punished for doing the right thing: KILLING his disobedient 7 year old son!

As usual the liberal media got it all wrong. Even though Proverbs 23:13-14 teaches us we have to beat the fear of God into our children and Leviticus 20:9 teaches us children who disobey their parents should be killed, America hating atheists stop at nothing to prosecute innocent Christians who only do as God told them! I have beaten all my children until they knew the Bible cover to cover and they all grew up to be decent obedient Republicans.

All this is yet another sign Obama is destroying America.

Quote:

http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2012...ath-7-year-ol/

A 7-year-old boy was beaten to death by his parents last week after he failed to read the Bible and do his homework, according to Metro Police.

The boy's stepfather, Markiece Palmer, 34, and the boy's mother, Dina Palmer, 27, were arrested and charged with murder, child abuse and neglect in the beating death of Roderick Arrington, a second-grader at Roundy Elementary School. A hearing on the murder charges is scheduled for 7:30 a.m. Thursday in Las Vegas Township Justice Court.

Arrington was admitted to the UMC's pediatric intensive care unit in critical condition. A doctor reported that Arrington suffered from strokes and fixed pupils and had bruises on the arms, abdomen, back, legs, thighs and buttocks.
"The buttocks had fresh open wounds that appeared to be from being whipped," the report said, adding that some of the bruises had left some tissue dead.

Arrington had surgery but died sometime after he was admitted to the hospital. Metro, in its news release Tuesday, said the boy died Friday.

Upon interviewing the Palmers, police uncovered the following, according to the arrest report:

The first time was about one month after Arrington moved to Las Vegas, and it was for lying, the stepfather told police. The second time was Nov. 28, when Arrington allegedly told his stepfather that he hated him and that he was not his father.

Last Tuesday, Markiece Palmer admitted to police that he spanked Arrington because he allegedly lied about reading a chapter in the Bible. Dina Palmer struck Arrington on his buttocks with both a belt and her hand, the report said.

The next day at about 9:30 p.m., Markiece Palmer found Arrington asleep in bed without finishing his homework. Arrington allegedly lied about doing his homework, so Palmer said he struck Arrington on his buttocks with his belt, the report said.

Arrington then allegedly ran up to his stepfather with balled fists. Markiece Palmer — who is 6 feet, 1 inch tall and weighs 150 pounds — then grabbed the boy by his arms and shook him hard. Dina Palmer said she also struck Arrington with a belt and a paddle two to three times, the report said.

During the altercation, Arrington reportedly ran down the stairs and fell, hitting his forehead on a table, Markiece Palmer told police. The stepfather then told Arrington to take a bath, after which he put cocoa butter on the open wounds on the boy's buttocks, the report said.

Arrington, who told his father he felt like throwing up, then went to bed. He never woke up, the report said.
Markiece Palmer found the breathing, but unresponsive, boy in his bed between 6 and 6:45 a.m. on Thursday, the report said. Dina Palmer called their pastor, who told them to call an ambulance.

Forest Spirit 12-05-2012 10:01 PM

Re: Innocent Christian gets punished for doing the right thing: KILLING his disobedient 7 year old son!

Quote:

Markiece Palmer — who is 6 feet, 1 inch tall and weighs 150 pounds
The abuser isn't much of a man to begin with I am 6' 1" and I haven't weighed 150 since eighth grade. No wonder he has to beat up children if he tried to fight anyone else he would probably lose and get broken in half

Palmer C. Eldrich 12-05-2012 10:04 PM

Re: Innocent Christian gets punished for doing the right thing: KILLING his disobedient 7 year old son!

Quote:

Markiece Palmer
Is that supposed to be French?

Bob4God 12-05-2012 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Forest Spirit (Post 955629)
The abuser isn't much of a man to begin with I am 6' 1" and I haven't weighed 150 since eighth grade. No wonder he has to beat up children if he tried to fight anyone else he would probably lose and get broken in half

We already know that Wiccans and pagans are all morbidly obese goth kids with pale faces and pit stains. So why derail a thread about the injustice of the American legal system just to tell us you weigh in at an excess of 450 pounds?

I for one would like to hear a little more sympathy for the victims of this anti-Christian persecution. What about their right to practice their religion as the Bible tells them to?

John North 12-05-2012 11:04 PM

Quote:

Last Tuesday, Markiece Palmer . admitted to police that he spanked Arrington because he allegedly lied about reading a chapter in the Bible.
I think the original article lacks some relevant information. Like, which chapter did the boy lie about having read?

holzfeller 12-07-2012 08:20 PM

IF YOU KILL I CHILD JUST BECAUSE IT DOEST BELEIVE IN YOUR FAKE GOD .. I WILL KILL YOU IN A SATANIC RITUAL FAGGOT I HIS WIFE DIES IN HIS HANDS ...

James Hutchins 12-07-2012 08:29 PM

Sounds to me like God smote the evil child. Took his evil soul and tossed it into Hell. Hopefully, the child will learn the lesson the incredibly patient father was trying to teach.

Holzfeller, it is not killing if God wills it.

By the way, you are pretty illiterate. You might want to work on that so people do not mistake you for an utter moron.

Redeemed Papist 12-07-2012 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holzfeller (Post 956183)
IF YOU KILL I CHILD JUST BECAUSE IT DOEST BELEIVE IN YOUR FAKE GOD .. I WILL KILL YOU IN A SATANIC RITUAL FAGGOT I HIS WIFE DIES IN HIS HANDS ...

Do you honestly believe that some ritual to an entirely bogus notion of what Satan is is going to have any effect, you deluded wing nut. Only praying to our Lord and Saviour has any effect, as we can see by His righteous smiting of fags and fag enablers with recent storms and earthquakes.

Quote:

Britain's first gay parents have spoken of the horror as they thought they were going to die after becoming stranded in a flooded road.

Millionaires Barrie and Tony Drewitt-Barlow, who have had five children by a surrogate, were travelling back from Essex Fashion week when a river bank flooded and they became immersed in water 5ft deep.

They were rescued from the roof of their brand new Range Rover after clambering out of the window as the car started to fill up with water.

'We had driven down the lane only an hour and a half before and it was clear so we drove through the ford as normal when all of a sudden the bank flooded and water came at us spinning the car around three times.

'The car started filling up with water and it went dark. Tony called 999 and stayed on the phone with them until the fire services arrived.

'We had to climb out of the window. I thought I was going to die.'

'We went back yesterday to rescue some personal belongings from the boot, a couple of photo albums, clothes, and my laptop, but they had all been stolen. My laptop had all of our photos on.

'We have put a £5000 reward up for the return of the photos and laptop.'

Tony is suffering from shock and hypothermia at the moment from having over an hour on the roof.'

Peter Weiner 01-27-2013 05:23 AM

Go to Hell those parents should be hang for what they did:angry:

Pastor Ezekiel 01-27-2013 05:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peter Pan (Post 972209)

That's not what the Holy Bible says, friend.

Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

Redeemed Papist 01-27-2013 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peter Weiner (Post 972209)

Why would God send these poor, persecuted people who righteously kill their disobedient children to Hell for being persecuted by a Satanic, secular legal system? Just because you, personally, are a sad excuse for a Christian who makes up his own rules by effectively making God up... We look to the Bible.

I mean, you might as well be an atheist if you're just going to make up your own rules based on what feels right and seems fair; God is all about sometimes having to make the right decisions for the good of the community. Your selfish need to feel like you are doing the right thing is what's sending the world slowly to Hell.
Deuteronomy 21:20,21
And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard. And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear.
Why do you want us to live alongside evil? Think how many dreadful crimes wouldn't have happened if parents had been allowed to step in and take action!