The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Creation Science (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   A guide to the evolutionist conspiracy (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=4474)

Work of God 03-15-2009 07:49 PM

Re: A guide to the evolutionist conspiracy

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChristianInNC (Post 306457)
What is your beef with God, friend? :angry:

My beef is with your policies, not god. What scripture does it say that only god can save a child from dieing from a naturally occurring pathogen?

Nobar King 03-15-2009 07:54 PM

Who else is going to do it?

ChristianInNC 03-15-2009 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Work of God (Post 306459)
My beef is with your policies, not god. What scripture does it say that only god can save a child from dieing from a naturally occurring pathogen?

Hey Pal, you came here, not vice versa...you back your own idiotic views up or scram! You don't come somewhere and demand answers and explanations! :angry: Have you no social graces?

I will pray for you. :thumbsup:

Brother Lazarus 03-15-2009 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Work of God (Post 306459)

Consider these verses.

1 Timothy 6:20 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:
1 Timothy 6:21 Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen.

Now,once again I REALLY wish you'd poke around this site and do some REAL reading rather than venting anger. I've made the proper suggestions to you. If you don't, you're going to both look and feel rather silly.

Yours in Christ:jesus:
Brother Lazarus

ChristianInNC 03-15-2009 07:55 PM

And if God doesn't save them, it means He wants them to die...who are you, or anyone else, to stop it?! Give Glory!!! :D

Work of God 03-15-2009 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 306461)
Who else is going to do it?

Maybe medicine that we discovered, that was placed in the plants and herbs by our own god?

ChristianInNC 03-15-2009 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Work of God (Post 306469)
Maybe medicine that we discovered, that was placed in the plants and herbs by our own god?

The more you post the dumber you seem. Step away from the computer. :angry:

Work of God 03-15-2009 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChristianInNC (Post 306470)
The more you post the dumber you seem. Step away from the computer. :angry:

Did you forget that mainly scientist discover these medicines? The same scientist you hate on? Who's dumb now?

Nobar King 03-15-2009 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Work of God (Post 306469)

I hope you didn't come here just to peddle your weed.

ChristianInNC 03-15-2009 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Work of God (Post 306471)
Did you forget that mainly scientist discover these medicines? The same scientist you hate on? Who's dumb now?

You. I never sang the praises of medacine, did I? Why would I look dumb? I said let people die if God won't save them.

Still waiting for your scripural references. ;)

ChristianInNC 03-15-2009 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 306472)
I hope you didn't come here just to peddle your weed.

He does sound like he's under the influence of something...or someONE...:devil:

Work of God 03-15-2009 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChristianInNC (Post 306475)

I think the people who are dumb are the people who reside in a community that really believes you can get aids from just staring someone in the eye, and that the only s\solution is to use sun glasses (hey weren't thoes designed by an optometrist, or in other words scientist?)

You my friend are on drugs. Any one who could beleive this is just plain dumb:
http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showp...26&postcount=4

I'm glad I'm one of the few with a brain.

Work of God 03-15-2009 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChristianInNC (Post 306475)

4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
4:2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;
4:3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.
4:4 For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:

And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

Then jesus and I got high off marijuana together.

ChristianInNC 03-15-2009 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Work of God (Post 306477)
4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
4:3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.
4:4 For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:

And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

We've tried being nice, but you are beyond help. Enjoy fornicating with lucifer in hell! :thumbdown:

Brother Lazarus 03-15-2009 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Work of God (Post 306477)

You quote verses with no chapter and book? I'm sure you can do better. Also, best not to blasphme Jesus' name.

You might want to try again after you come down from that high. It's making you stupid.

Brother Lazarus

Work of God 03-15-2009 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChristianInNC (Post 306473)
You. I never sang the praises of medacine, did I? Why would I look dumb? I said let people die if God won't save them.

And this is why you are evil. My children will not die because of a silly illness. Only a fool would accept a god that doesn't beleive in the preservation of life. Calling me an idiot, yet you believe that we should just perish because of ignorance about medicine. I am not replying to you anymore. I cannot have a conversation with a mormon.

Brother Lazarus 03-15-2009 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Work of God (Post 306486)
And this is why you are evil. My children will not die because of a silly illness. Only a fool would accept a god that doesn't beleive in the preservation of life. Calling me an idiot, yet you believe that we should just perish because of ignorance about medicine. I am not replying to you anymore. I cannot have a conversation with a mormon.

Actually, you're NOT having a conversation with a MORMON. I'm sure there are places you can go if you'd like to meet a Mormon. Good luck in your quest!

Brother Lazarus

ChristianInNC 03-15-2009 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Work of God (Post 306486)

I'm not a mormon. I'm a True Christian. YOU, my friend, have a speedpass to hell! :devil:

Work of God 03-15-2009 08:25 PM

Theres a reason there are only a few of you who believe this crap. Sickening.

Brother Lazarus 03-15-2009 08:26 PM

This guy was thinking he was talking with Mormons? I really misunderestimated the depths of his stupidity.

Brother Lazarus