The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Focus on Family - Christian Parenting (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Slackliners - Pedophilia threat (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=66317)

MisterM 06-11-2011 08:22 AM

Slackliners - Pedophilia threat

You may have notice a new emerging sport called slacklining practiced at parks and beaches.

Quote:

Slacklining is a balance sport that uses nylon webbing tensioned between two anchor points. Slacklining is distinct from tightrope walking in that the line is not held rigidly taut (although it is still under some tension); it is instead dynamic, stretching and bouncing like a long and narrow trampoline. The line's tension can be adjusted to suit the user and different types of dynamic webbing can be used to achieve a variety of feats. The line itself is flat, due to the nature of webbing, thus keeping the slacker's footing from rolling as would be the case with an ordinary rope. The dynamic nature of the line allows for impressive tricks and stunts.
http://ryannenason.files.wordpress.c.../slackline.jpg

Sports sound innocent while little queer. People balancing on slacklines look ridiculous and they should be working as God meant. But under the innocence, there is a darker side of slacklining.

While I have been at the park giving people Chick tracts, I have noticed that all the kids in the park are attracted to the slacklines. They go and ask can they try and the slackliners always let them. So what is wrong with that? Kids can't do it alone, the slackliners must help them by offering support

http://www.slacklineexpress.com/images/china_child.jpg

So basically slackliners lift the kid to the rope, touching the kid in the armpit area which is just an excuse to put their hand over the petite breasts of young beautiful child and feel the lust of touching the innocent body. Then they give a support by keeping the hand on the shoulder or in the back of the child gently massaging the young girl, or even more disgusting, young boys back and lowering the hand over the tight buttocks while the willowy youngster sway back and forward like a young sailor riding on his lover. And because the rope walking is very physical activity, kids get sweaty and the adults can then see directly through they clothes!

This remains me Romans 1:21-32

All this happens while the parents are watching. And you know what is the next step? Kids start to ask their parents, can they go to the park alone to practice slacklining. Then they are alone with the slackliners, who only want to touch the kids improper ways. What will happen to those viril pre-teen boys and their statuesque bodies when fit men are touching them all the time? They get used to touch manly body and that is a way to homersexuality!

Parents, don't let your kids to try slacklining! It is dead penalty to them:

Leviticus 20:13 - If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

This SMUTlining must be stopped!

YiC, M

James Hutchins 06-11-2011 10:06 AM

Re: Slackliners - Pedophilia threat

This makes no sense. Why walk a 'Satan' line a foot off the ground when walking along God's Earth is what He intended?

Humongous 06-17-2011 05:17 PM

hoo wee! That looks right painful for the feets.

Bob4God 06-17-2011 07:04 PM

I'll tell you what this looks like.

It looks like they're practicing to be able to levitate. :angry:

Humongous 06-17-2011 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob4God (Post 766240)
I'll tell you what this looks like.

well, that's for sure! That's the devil's work indeed! :devil: Ima stay away from any and all ropes from here on out!

yic,
Lori Humongous

MisterM 06-18-2011 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob4God (Post 766240)

http://www.slackline-corner.eu/media...on-jib-4_1.jpg

This is witchcraft!

DDM1985 06-18-2011 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterM (Post 763199)
You may have notice a new emerging sport called slacklining practiced at parks and beaches.

http://ryannenason.files.wordpress.c.../slackline.jpg

Sports sound innocent while little queer. People balancing on slacklines look ridiculous and they should be working as God meant. But under the innocence, there is a darker side of slacklining.

While I have been at the park giving people Chick tracts, I have noticed that all the kids in the park are attracted to the slacklines. They go and ask can they try and the slackliners always let them. So what is wrong with that? Kids can't do it alone, the slackliners must help them by offering support

http://www.slacklineexpress.com/images/china_child.jpg

So basically slackliners lift the kid to the rope, touching the kid in the armpit area which is just an excuse to put their hand over the petite breasts of young beautiful child and feel the lust of touching the innocent body. Then they give a support by keeping the hand on the shoulder or in the back of the child gently massaging the young girl, or even more disgusting, young boys back and lowering the hand over the tight buttocks while the willowy youngster sway back and forward like a young sailor riding on his lover. And because the rope walking is very physical activity, kids get sweaty and the adults can then see directly through they clothes!

This remains me Romans 1:21-32

All this happens while the parents are watching. And you know what is the next step? Kids start to ask their parents, can they go to the park alone to practice slacklining. Then they are alone with the slackliners, who only want to touch the kids improper ways. What will happen to those viril pre-teen boys and their statuesque bodies when fit men are touching them all the time? They get used to touch manly body and that is a way to homersexuality!

Parents, don't let your kids to try slacklining! It is dead penalty to them:

Leviticus 20:13 - If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

This SMUTlining must be stopped!

YiC, M

Come to think of it, isn't that the same thing the "tightrope walkers" use, instead of regular ropes?

RevDrJack 06-18-2011 09:03 PM

During self defense training, I teach my children no one may touch them except their parents or a Pastor.

Pedophiles lie in bed thinking up ways to increase the amount of children they molest and convert to their filthy desires. This is not the first disgusting perverted method they have come up with to gain access to childrens naked bodies, and it won't be the last. That is until Jesus throws all unrepentant sinners in the Lake of Fire.

Disgusting evil perverts!:thumbdown: It is our duty to let all parents know of their methods.

Mic 2:1 Woe to them that devise iniquity, and work evil upon their beds! when the morning is light, they practise it, because it is in the power of their hand.

YIC

Billy Bob Jenkins 06-21-2011 03:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RevDrJack (Post 766577)
During self defense training, I teach my children no one may touch them except their parents or a Pastor.

I don't see why you and your pastor should be molesting your children either. :angry:

RevDrJack 06-21-2011 04:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billy Bob Jenkins (Post 767404)
I don't see why you and your pastor should be molesting your children either. :angry:

I mean on the shoulder. And I teach them self defense so they will be able to protect themselves from homers, pedos, and anything else that tries to harm them.

Sister Kitty 06-21-2011 04:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RevDrJack (Post 767419)
I mean on the shoulder. And I teach them self defense so they will be able to protect themselves from homers, pedos, and anything else that tries to harm them.

Like Catholicism? What greater crime can be committed against a child than to damn them to eternity in Hell? :angry:

Matthew 18:6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

Nobar King 06-21-2011 05:56 AM

I was mistaken and I thought that you were referring to a method of fishing.

MisterM 06-21-2011 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 767440)
I was mistaken and I thought that you were referring to a method of fishing.

So typical, they take name from perfectly normal thing like fishing method and then use for their perverted acts

Yesterday I saw a two guys holding hands while the other was "slacklining" - in public park, in front of kids!

YiC, M

Two-Dollar Bill 06-22-2011 12:29 PM

Fried catfish! That is the stupidest form of leisure ever invented. I can think of something much better that those rizzletards can do with those ropes. (If you know what I mean. If you don't know I am implying that they can go and hang themselves.)

Slackliner 07-11-2014 11:47 PM

I'm shocked really..

Finding it difficult to believe that 'MisterM' could even conger up such absurdity.

You so called 'Christians' should be ashamed of yourselves. Twisting passages from The Bible to suit your perverted sense of ethics.

Maybe you should go back and think what is actually important to life and your so-called Christianity.. Jesus would never have allowed such destructive and ugly comments from his lips akin to the comments on this thread.
I wouldn't even expect to hear things like this from non-Christians.

Brainwashing at is finest.

Now please excuse me while me and my demons go love people on slacklines.

Mary Etheldreda 07-11-2014 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slackliner (Post 1100072)
You so called 'Christians' should be ashamed of yourselves.

Ashamed to warn parents against pedophile's newest grooming tactics? I think not!

It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea,
than that he should offend one of these little ones.
Luke 17:2

Steph Leia 07-12-2014 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slackliner (Post 1100072)
I'm shocked really..

Finding it difficult to believe that 'MisterM' could even conger up such absurdity.

You so called 'Christians' should be ashamed of yourselves. Twisting passages from The Bible to suit your perverted sense of ethics.

Maybe you should go back and think what is actually important to life and your so-called Christianity.. Jesus would never have allowed such destructive and ugly comments from his lips akin to the comments on this thread.
I wouldn't even expect to hear things like this from non-Christians.

Brainwashing at is finest.

Now please excuse me while me and my demons go love people on slacklines.

Hello, it's interesting to see you decided to use your first post on hate. Check out the introduction forum, so we can get to know you. If you are here just to tell us how horrible we are, don't bother. Matthew 5:11 means we are blessed by it. Also, we have so many people coming here telling us how horrible we are, good luck trying to make a difference with your hate messages. None of the true Christians here would allow one hater to sway them from the path of God.

Okay, now, please provide any point where ANY true Christian on this website has had to twist scripture. We use the KJV Bible, and read it as it says no twisting allowed.
2 Peter 3:16. Twisting words will lead to our own destruction.

Many people say we are not Christians, but truth is, we are the only Christians. People who pick and choose from the Bible are false Christians. Here at LBC forum, we use the entire bible.

Of course, non Christians would never want to rebuke Satan. They love Satan. Instead of showing him for what he is, they pretend he does not have the handles in earth that he does, so that he may steal more souls for HELL!

Okay, I'm sure you will enjoy molesting dozens of young children. Also, enjoy hell. :bye:

Roosterbooster 07-12-2014 08:02 PM

Ok, I had to register and reply to this, all the while I'm laughing at how silly this is. And I quote, "So basically slackliners lift the kid to the rope, touching the kid in the armpit area which is just an excuse to put their hand over the petite breasts of young beautiful child and feel the lust of touching the innocent body. Then they give a support by keeping the hand on the shoulder or in the back of the child gently massaging the young girl, or even more disgusting, young boys back and lowering the hand over the tight buttocks while the willowy youngster sway back and forward like a young sailor riding on his lover". The fact that you use words like petite breast, and tight buttocks is makin you look like pedophiles, and a sailor riding his lover. You people are retarded at best. Did Jesus ever touch another man? I see many men helping other men and it requires touching. Like the people that need help walking on a new prosthesis, oh don't let that man touch you, he may want to anally invade you. And the fact that you called it witchcraft is even more funny, practicing to levitate? So every time you get off your silly butt to get in your car you're riding on a magic carpet? Cause hey, it's about 6 inches above the ground, or if a truck is lifted, and hey if a simple rope can lead toblack,magic then think how a car is compared to rope. A lot more parts, and I'm pretty sure the almighty don't see this as a way to get anyone to touch anyone. You suckers are some sick individuals to be able to misconstrue something as simple as this as a way for someone to touch your kids. I can only think how sad it is to be one of your kids, so limited because of your fear of others. Kids that are limited are almost guranteed to be the most outgoing in a bad way when they get older.

Roosterbooster 07-12-2014 08:08 PM

Also Jesus washed other men's feet, I don't think he did it to molest them, he did it out of love. You people are like the westboro church in Kansas.

Attila's Wife 07-12-2014 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roosterbooster (Post 1100249)
Ok, I had to register and reply to this, all the while I'm laughing at how silly this is. And I quote, "So basically slackliners lift the kid to the rope, touching the kid in the armpit area which is just an excuse to put their hand over the petite breasts of young beautiful child and feel the lust of touching the innocent body. Then they give a support by keeping the hand on the shoulder or in the back of the child gently massaging the young girl, or even more disgusting, young boys back and lowering the hand over the tight buttocks while the willowy youngster sway back and forward like a young sailor riding on his lover". The fact that you use words like petite breast, and tight buttocks is makin you look like pedophiles, and a sailor riding his lover. You people are retarded at best. Did Jesus ever touch another man? I see many men helping other men and it requires touching. Like the people that need help walking on a new prosthesis, oh don't let that man touch you, he may want to anally invade you. And the fact that you called it witchcraft is even more funny, practicing to levitate? So every time you get off your silly butt to get in your car you're riding on a magic carpet? Cause hey, it's about 6 inches above the ground, or if a truck is lifted, and hey if a simple rope can lead toblack,magic then think how a car is compared to rope. A lot more parts, and I'm pretty sure the almighty don't see this as a way to get anyone to touch anyone. You suckers are some sick individuals to be able to misconstrue something as simple as this as a way for someone to touch your kids. I can only think how sad it is to be one of your kids, so limited because of your fear of others. Kids that are limited are almost guranteed to be the most outgoing in a bad way when they get older.

Paragraphs next time, please, dear, because as it stands this is just a wall of noise.