The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   False Religions and Cults (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Vatican to Conduct Islamic "Prayers" at Vatican (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=99625)

Pastor Ezekiel 06-08-2014 04:52 AM

Vatican to Conduct Islamic "Prayers" at Vatican

Well just in case any of you harbored doubts that the Papists are in league with satan, THIS should dispel you of such notions. As I have Preached many, many times from the Pulpit Jesus has given me, it was the papists who created islam in the first place! :thumbdown:

Quote:

For The First Time in History, Islamic Prayers to be Held at The Vatican

For the first time in history, Islamic prayers and readings from the Quran will be heard at the Vatican on Sunday, in a move by Pope Francis to usher in peace between Israelis and Palestinians.

Francis issued the invitation to Israeli President Shimon Peres and Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas during his visit last week to Jordan, Israel, and the Palestinian Authority.

Alvin Moss 06-08-2014 03:05 PM

Re: Vatican to Conduct Islamic "Prayers" at Vatican

I believe that this may be the first move in a cruel plan to unite the two most dangerous cults in the world. These people have been responsible for most of the wars and pestilence of the last few hundred years. Together, they make up a mighty army for Satan. Still, the power of God trumps all and their efforts will not bring about their desired result. The Devil shall never rule the Earth,

Determined2findtruth 06-08-2014 03:29 PM

I though they didn't like each other though.....strange world

Didymus Much 06-08-2014 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Determined2findtruth (Post 1093011)
I though they didn't like each other though.....strange world

They don't. It's purely a cynical ploy (another Vatican specialty, go read a history book [but not on an empty stomach]) in blatant defiance of BOTH of their "holy books" (which are quite clear in how God says you should treat any non-believer: kill them) in order to appear a little less like the backwards, ignorant, bloodthirsty savages they are.

How can they overlook the fact that they both worship the same God, who they both consider to be omniscient and omnipotent, who cares so deeply for the world and all of the people on it that He left two mutually contradictory messages perfectly detailing His will in the hands of illiterate, cave-dwelling shepherds barely 500 miles and 700 years apart, and hasn't bothered getting off of His Holy Arse to clear up this stinking, confused mess?

Easy! They both have the Truth™! :D

And if the other side doesn't see the Plain Truth™, well, it's just proof that God has forsaken them (but not us, of course [even though their books both say that God has given no support, or even evidence of His existence, to anyone from any side of this crapfest for coming up on 1500 years]).

Oh, and just in case you think I was implying that the Vatican has some sort of monopoly on cynical ploys (from my reference to that as one of their specialties, above), go read up on al-taqiyya. :thumbdown: Have lunch first.

Pastor Ezekiel 06-08-2014 05:37 PM

In His Righteous Rage, Christ Jesus is sending a large rock (nicknamed "The Beast" appropriately enough) hurling toward the earth on this day. Look for the Vatican to be smashed into smithereens, Praise Jesus. :Jumpy:

ExGay Alex 06-08-2014 05:45 PM

God will never answer their prayers. Watch. After they pray, nothing will change. My prayers, on the other hand, are ALWAYS rewarded unless part otherwise part of God's plan. That's the difference when you are a True Christian.

Marko Loimaan-Aho 06-08-2014 05:45 PM

I do not find this so strange.
Both them are Christian heresies.
And both are now paving the way for the Antichrist.

2 John 1:7-11

I understand that every True Christian is full of joy :clapping: with this news, because this means that the end is near.
I must hurry now, have to move to Godly America and battle in faith.

Revelation 20:9-10