The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Pharaonic circumcision & infibulation (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=65330)

MitzaLizalor 05-19-2011 11:21 AM

Pharaonic circumcision & infibulation

http://www.nocirc.org/symposia/first/hosken.html

Ezekiel Bathfire 05-19-2011 12:48 PM

Re: Pharaonic circumcision & infibulation

Quote:

Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor (Post 752083)

When God said that he would multiply a woman's sorrows, I am not over convinced that he meant circumcizing females. God concerns Himself with the affairs of Men. This is just and wise as He then puts a duty upon Men to guide women.

Acts:15 has the final word on circumcision. We are Saved by Grace through Faith and not by chopping bits off us with a knife for males or a rusty corkscrew in the case of females. Why would God give us bits and then want us to chop them off?

The jigaboos and sandnigras who do this stuff are wilfully exposing their females' bits to other people - I don't think that's a good idea as it is an embarrassment to women. (Tip: I always blindfold Mrs Bathfire when I take her to the Doctor's office, just in case he has to look down there. :thumbsup:)

A final point to be mentioned is that when I showed the pictures in the link to my granddaughter, she screamed and ran away crying. I think there should be a warning.

MitzaLizalor 05-20-2011 12:34 AM

Thank you Pastor Bathfire for your reply. The link I posted is from the first international symposium addressing the topic, which took place in America in 1989.

I felt that the information would not have been appropriate in another thread, and so posted it the Landover Today! forum:

http://u8353.direct.atpic.com/39024/0/2189535/0.jpg

I am not expressing an opinion of course, but others considering their position regarding this subject might like to be aware, what the procedure involves.

I am not able to edit the post and if you think that a warning is necessary, do please add one. As Pastor for Diversity and Tolerance any input you may have I would naturally accept.

Marisa L Sanchez 05-20-2011 12:38 AM

That is horrific idea!!
I think I feel sick only thinking of it..

Cursed 05-20-2011 12:42 AM

That link definitely needs a warning! Those images sorely tested my furiously earned ex-masturbator badge.

I'm so stupid, I didn't note I was in the women's section until you pointed it out, I'm such a fool! I almost tossed everything away.

It's only by the grace of our LORD GOD that I had the strength to abstain. Praise be to you, Lord!

MitzaLizalor 05-20-2011 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cursed (Post 752473)
That link definitely needs a warning! Those images sorely tested my furiously earned ex-masturbator badge.

I'm so stupid, I didn't note I was in the women's section until you pointed it out, I'm such a fool! I almost tossed everything away.

It's only by the grace of our LORD GOD that I had the strength to abstain. Praise be to you, Lord!

I have also accidently followed links into the Mens' forum, and even posted before noticing. There are devices available for punishing oneself on such occasions, but I won't put any illustrations up here, and naturally prefer to be disciplined by the Pastoral Team. They seem to know what I need and direct my fingers expertly, upon the keyboard when I type stupid things. God is merciful and His servants usually remove posts or threads or anything else that gets in the way of His ministry, through them, to us.

HALLELUJAH! :yahoo:

BelieverInGod 05-20-2011 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor (Post 752491)
I have also accidently followed links into the Mens' forum, and even posted before noticing. There are devices available for punishing oneself on such occasions, but I won't put any illustrations up here, and naturally prefer to be disciplined by the Pastoral Team. They seem to know what I need and direct my fingers expertly, upon the keyboard when I type stupid things. God is merciful and His servants usually remove posts or threads or anything else that gets in the way of His ministry, through them, to us.

HALLELUJAH! :yahoo:

Who needs devices when you have a husband? and pastors that have him on speed dial. :black eye:

MitzaLizalor 05-20-2011 05:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BelieverInGod (Post 752525)
Who needs devices when you have a husband? and pastors that have him on speed dial. :black eye:

Unfortunately, Sister BIG, I do not have access to such a resource. :shy:

However I'd like to emphasise that I do not endorse any form of self flagellation such as is employed by the perverts of Opus Dei et al. :fear2: or other abominations (for example just about everyrhing posted by Jo Freddie).