The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The introduction forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   i here to tell a story of greeting and holiness (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=97915)

beatentoheaven 03-20-2014 01:09 PM

i here to tell a story of greeting and holiness

my favorite verse is Mathew 10:34 well here is my story:

living in the uk i had the great gift of mandatory school prayer but one day i was going to the christian orphanage and giving the orphans there beatings for not loving there parents enough (if they did the parents wouldn't have ditched them there) when policeman arrived. Before they could break into the sound prof room (if the liberal scum Nazis heard it they would think i was doing something illegal and not the work of the lord) there radio said something about the arrogant fags being shot up by the Muslim masturbatory sinners made them leave i found the fag who called the snake gentled police man and did the normal thing i stoned him to death then buried him with a bible hoping his queer soul could be cleansed by the book in his last moments. i then went and converted the poor mislead Muslims to Christianity and then i went home and prayed for 72 hours after a shower to rinse my soul of the queers blood and sinners organs. the news didnt report it because fox hates fags (like all should).

Dr Laurence Niles 03-20-2014 01:13 PM

Re: i here to tell a story of greeting and holiness

Quote:

Originally Posted by beatentoheaven (Post 1074799)
my... tl:dr...should).

What church do you go to and when did you start your walk with Christ?

Please use proper sentences and punctuation.

YIC

Attila's Wife 03-20-2014 01:17 PM

Hello James Joyce and welcome. What church do you go to?

beatentoheaven 03-20-2014 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr Laurence Niles (Post 1074800)
What church do you go to and when did you start your walk with Christ?

Please use proper sentences and punctuation.

YIC

I started around five i believe, my parents never got it but when im in heaven and they burn for being sinners they will understand.

Zechariah Smyth 03-20-2014 03:30 PM

I find your story a little difficult to believe: it takes you 72 hours to get clean?

I thought only mooslims got that filthy!

:lol:

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth

Two-Dollar Bill 03-20-2014 04:36 PM

I'm with you Brother Zechariah.

I find it both difficult to believe and difficult to read. I know that England has a relatively poor standard of education, but I'm wondering if our little friend James is not quite being honest about his upbringing. Surely nobody with English as a first language would phrase things in this manner?

beatentoheaven 03-20-2014 04:36 PM

Remember i did convert about 5 of those guys, and they were as dirty as the monkeys brain dead liberal zombies like Bill Nye think we came from

James Hutchins 03-20-2014 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zechariah Smyth (Post 1074827)
I find your story a little difficult to believe: it takes you 72 hours to get clean?

I thought only mooslims got that filthy!

:lol:

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth

It sounds liike some sort of foul female thing. I really wish these women would stop bleeding all over the open forum and keep that stuff in the womens area.

Though having met a few brits during my travels, I know how they are.:stink:

Mother Of Seven 03-20-2014 10:55 PM

This whole story is false. The main reason being that Poms never wash. They have a pathological allergic reaction to soap. Hence, the OP is lying.

BaptistBethany 03-21-2014 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beatentoheaven (Post 1074799)
my favorite verse is Mathew 10:34 well here is my story:

living in the uk i had the great gift of mandatory school prayer but one day i was going to the christian orphanage and giving the orphans there beatings for not loving there parents enough (if they did the parents wouldn't have ditched them there) when policeman arrived. Before they could break into the sound prof room (if the liberal scum Nazis heard it they would think i was doing something illegal and not the work of the lord) there radio said something about the arrogant fags being shot up by the Muslim masturbatory sinners made them leave i found the fag who called the snake gentled police man and did the normal thing i stoned him to death then buried him with a bible hoping his queer soul could be cleansed by the book in his last moments. i then went and converted the poor mislead Muslims to Christianity and then i went home and prayed for 72 hours after a shower to rinse my soul of the queers blood and sinners organs. the news didnt report it because fox hates fags (like all should).

I cannot even focus on anything you are saying! Please learn to use capital letters when needed, commas when needed, periods when needed, etc. etc.

Also, learn the difference between there and their.

Other than that, welcome to God's favorite Church and Forum!

Torch bearer 03-21-2014 02:53 PM

iving in the uk i had the great gift of mandatory school prayer but one day i was going to the christian orphanage and giving the orphans there beatings for not loving there parents enough (if they did the parents wouldn't have ditched them there) when policeman arrived. Before they could break into the sound prof room (if the liberal scum Nazis heard it they would think i was doing something illegal and not the work of the lord) there radio said something about the arrogant fags being shot up by the Muslim masturbatory sinners made them leave i found the fag who called the snake gentled police man and did the normal thing i stoned him to death then buried him with a bible hoping his queer soul could be cleansed by the book in his last moments. i then went and converted the poor mislead Muslims to Christianity and then i went home and prayed for 72 hours after a shower to rinse my soul of the queers blood and sinners organs. the news didnt report it because fox hates fags (like all should).

I also find it a bit hard to believe. Furthermore (and I hope I can be corrected by the wiser in this forum) if you converted five of them, and everyone else being a moo-slime (that you killed) how come your soul is dirty? God rinses your soul, not the shower. This you should know, as you've been guided to the right path since you were five years old.

But I alslo welcome you to this forum, new as I am also here!
Torch bearer

Alphonse Alban 03-21-2014 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torch bearer (Post 1075082)
iving in the uk i had the great gift of mandatory school prayer but one day i was going to the christian orphanage and giving the orphans there beatings for not loving there parents enough (if they did the parents wouldn't have ditched them there) when policeman arrived. Before they could break into the sound prof room (if the liberal scum Nazis heard it they would think i was doing something illegal and not the work of the lord) there radio said something about the arrogant fags being shot up by the Muslim masturbatory sinners made them leave i found the fag who called the snake gentled police man and did the normal thing i stoned him to death then buried him with a bible hoping his queer soul could be cleansed by the book in his last moments. i then went and converted the poor mislead Muslims to Christianity and then i went home and prayed for 72 hours after a shower to rinse my soul of the queers blood and sinners organs. the news didnt report it because fox hates fags (like all should).

I also find it a bit hard to believe. Furthermore (and I hope I can be corrected by the wiser in this forum) if you converted five of them, and everyone else being a moo-slime (that you killed) how come your soul is dirty? God rinses your soul, not the shower. This you should know, as you've been guided to the right path since you were five years old.

Torch bearer

:huh:

Two-Dollar Bill 03-21-2014 03:20 PM

Brother Alphonse, James Rejoice here has indicated that his location is Finland. (Despite his poor attempt at deceiving us with his nonsense story about being some poor white trash from the UK.) Can this be true? Do you recognize the code he is writing in as some form of direct from Finglish to English translation attempt? Who is this fox he keeps mentioning?

YIC,
$2-Bill

Attila's Wife 03-21-2014 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Two-Dollar Bill (Post 1075090)
Who is this fox he keeps mentioning?

If he's in Finnishland, that would be an arctic fox I guess?

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/image...strand_416.jpg

I didn't know they were known for hating fags. But if the OP is British, then maybe he is talking about cigarettes.

I am as confused as you now, 2$-Bill. Is the OP the same person as the torch bearer person? Why is either of them here?

YiC
AW

Two-Dollar Bill 03-21-2014 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Attila's Wife (Post 1075096)
If he's in Finnishland, that would be an arctic fox I guess?

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/image...strand_416.jpg

I didn't know they were known for hating fags. But if the OP is British, then maybe he is talking about cigarettes.

I am as confused as you now, 2$-Bill. Is the OP the same person as the torch bearer person? Why is either of them here?

YiC
AW

At first I was confused but now I'm just utterly and completely baffled. I certainly hope the Torch Bearer has some sort of supervision and is kept in a safe place, since he/she/it seems a bit unstable and not completely in control of their faculties.

I hope he/she/it finds Jesus soon, Luke 8:35 mentions Christ's ability to heal the crazy. Hopefully that includes total nut jobs like this fellow.

Alphonse Alban 03-21-2014 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Two-Dollar Bill (Post 1075090)
Brother Alphonse, James Rejoice here has indicated that his location is Finland. (Despite his poor attempt at deceiving us with his nonsense story about being some poor white trash from the UK.) Can this be true? Do you recognize the code he is writing in as some form of direct from Finglish to English translation attempt? Who is this fox he keeps mentioning?

YIC,
$2-Bill

I am at lost here, Brother. I don't recognize the dialect, but then agan, with eskimos you never know as some of them most likely has not even seen civilization yet.

Torch bearer 03-21-2014 04:55 PM

My humble excuses to you all. I was merely copying the text that beatentoheaven had written. I did not realize it came out seemingly as my own text. What was my own writings was the questioning of his story, that I will quote.

Quote: "I also find it a bit hard to believe. Furthermore (and I hope I can be corrected by the wiser in this forum) if you converted five of them, and everyone else being a moo-slime (that you killed) how come your soul is dirty? God rinses your soul, not the shower. This you should know, as you've been guided to the right path since you were five years old.

Torch bearer" :end quote

In our congregation we're having troubled times; our member who went to Chrimea is still beyond our reach, we fear the worst, but hope for the best. Therefore, my thoughts reach out for him even as I write here now.

Cincerely,
Torch bearer

Two-Dollar Bill 03-21-2014 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alphonse Alban (Post 1075127)
I am at lost here, Brother. I don't recognize the dialect, but then agan, with eskimos you never know as some of them most likely has not even seen civilization yet.

Good point. The one's I met over the winter up in Kuikkollallakioalau (sp?) were dumber than a bag full of marshmallows. They couldn't speak a word of God's language (but they spoke Swedish!!!) and spent most of their time babbling about their reindeer.

See reason for editing below.

Quote:

My humble excuses to you all. I was merely copying the text that beatentoheaven had written. I did not realize it came out seemingly as my own text. What was my own writings was the questioning of his story, that I will quote.
See above about marshmallows.

Naomi Ruth Lamb 03-21-2014 06:03 PM

This has become so muddled, I'm not sure whom I am welcoming, but I believe the instructions request that you tell us what church you go to, what your favorite Bible verse is, and how you came to find Jesus. :rtfm:

Who let the dogs out?

NRL

Mother Of Seven 03-21-2014 08:33 PM

Torch bearer. If you wish to quote someone else's post, just click on the little blue "Quote" button at the bottom right of their post. This will then place their post in the reply box together with the code to make sure that it appears as a quote and not your words. Give it a try. Pretty clever, eh?