The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Satan's Entertainment (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Justin Bieber, Luis Miguel, Wilmer Valderrama: tools of hispanofascism (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=93421)

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 10-07-2013 06:33 PM

Justin Bieber, Luis Miguel, Wilmer Valderrama: tools of hispanofascism

Friends,

While patriotic Real Americans do whatever they can to make crimmigants voluntarily self-deport, various perverts with favella-fever are sleeping with the enemy. Literally.

I'm not talking about harmless fun like when ordinary Joes threaten to call the INS if his maid doesn't show him what a "flexible workforce" means. I'm talking about celebrities YOUR CHILDREN know and admire, openly, unrepentantly, brazenly admiring strange women, while their hears utter perverse things (Proverbs 23:33).

These appeasers of the hispanofascist reconquista are not only welcoming the invaders with government cheese, but with lots of weiner as well:

1. Justin Bieber, whos fans mock the faithful and God almighty by calling themselves "beliebers", has dated both Selena Gomez and Jasmine V. (Don't ask me what the V stands for, I don't want to know).

Quote:

http://www.latina.com/files/slide%2001_16.jpg
Proof that they all look the same. How does he even tell them apart?
2. Luis Miguel, true to his perverted French roots, surrendered to the charm offensives of the late Mariah Carey and Daisy Fuentes.

Quote:

http://www.latina.com/files/slide%2005_27.jpg I'm 110% certain the studs are for spanking his surrender-monkey butt.
3. While other invading armies have flowers thrown to them, Sofia Vergara and Demi Lovato were tossed a boytoy named Wilmer Valderrama. He's from "That 70's show", a revisionist whitewashing of the Carter administration (no mention is made of how Carter forced kindergarten teachers to teach Russian, nor how the El Salvadoran guerrillas invaded Colorado) .

He's 13 years younger, no surprise that American boys, raised under the spiked-heel of feminist domination, would feel most at home with someone old enough to be his mother. Who's the next mommy-replacement going to be, Sonia Sotomayor?

The list just goes on and on, proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that Latina women are so psychotic that it's impossible to settle down and marry one. Serial outbreaks of favella-fever followed by breakups, yes. But if you're into family values, expect your ideals to meet the wrong end of a machete.

What the Bible says about "diversity":

Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son. - Deuteronomy 7:3

But why? And can I at least have a foreign girlfriend or mistress?

No. Next thing you know you'll be worshipping Aztek gods:

But king Solomon loved many strange women, together with the daughter of Pharaoh (who is African), women of the Moabites, Ammonites, Edomites, Zidonians, and Hittites;
Of the nations concerning which the LORD said unto the children of Israel, Ye shall not go in to them, neither shall they come in unto you: for surely they will turn away your heart after their gods: Solomon clave unto these in love.
-1st Kings 11:1-2

If they can even corrupt as Godly a man as King Solomon, the wisest man of all time (1 Kings 4:31), imagine what they'll do to you!

God says integration leads to heresy:

And the children of Israel dwelt among the Canaanites, Hittites, and Amorites, and Perizzites, and Hivites, and Jebusites:
And they took their daughters to be their wives, and gave their daughters to their sons, and served their gods.
And the children of Israel did evil in the sight of the LORD, and forgat the LORD their God, and served Baalim and the groves.
- Judges 3:5-7

Can I at least visit Mexico?

No. Even looking at them will mess you up: Thine eyes shall behold strange women, and thine heart shall utter perverse things. - Proverbs 23:33

Callisto 10-07-2013 09:09 PM

Re: Justin Bieber, Luis Miguel, Wilmer Valderrama: tools of hispanofascism

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeb Stuart Thurmond (Post 1032982)
Daisy Fuentes

:drool2::in_love(1)::brunette:

Uh oh! I've been Romans 1:26'ed!

Rotiart ot Dog 06-30-2014 12:19 PM

Honesty? I piffleing hate JB, I hate his music, And he is just.... He is Homosexual by Homosexual standards and that just ain't cool, even for me.

Didymus Much 06-30-2014 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rotiart ot Dog (Post 1097680)
...He is Homosexual by Homosexual standards and that just ain't cool, even for me.

Hate his music, sure, hate his hair, great, hate his entire attitude? Fine.

Hate him because he might be (frankly, who cares?) homosexual? And you're NOT religious?

That's not "cool". That's just plain ign'ant. :thumbdown:

Cyan1de 06-30-2014 07:22 PM

Haven't liked Justin Bieber, never will. I think I may agree with you guys on this one..