The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Godly Politics (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Donald will send the boys to Syria (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=111861)

Thomas Taylor 02-16-2017 06:47 AM

Donald will send the boys to Syria

Saw this this morning. At last, a world leader with the cahones to take the war to ISIS - Donald Trump.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...-syria-9827522

Will mean more jobs and therefore more income for the Godly USA

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 02-16-2017 09:00 AM

Re: Donald will send the biys to Syria

I read that General Flynn is newly available to lead the surge in Syria. He was doing a helluva job.

BrotherLarry 02-16-2017 02:24 PM

Re: Donald will send the boys to Syria

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thomas Taylor (Post 1204922)
Saw this this morning. At last, a world leader with the cahones to take the war to ISIS - Donald Trump.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...-syria-9827522

Will mean more jobs and therefore more income for the Godly USA

Brother Tom,
If America does the noble thing and engages in military intercourse with this entity known as ISIS, will you go with Her? I hate to think of you in that hot, desolate place, your shirt drenched with sweat, the beads of perspiration falling down your muscular chest as you go forward into battle, your weapon raised and at the ready, your determined eyes filled with determination; the furrows of your brow glistening in the sun as your lithe limbs go after the enemy with courage in every step. I am envisioning that as I write these words, and the emotion is building up within the very bowels of my being, warming the cockles of my heart.

I just can't see any possible way that I could go to fight along side you, since I am a certified equine gnathologist and there are so few of us in NY City; I can't imagine that the LORD would want me to abandon the millions of horse owners here just to shoot down an army that He could wipe out with one wave of His Hand.
But if you go, please write me and let me know how things are. Don't get sweat all over the letter; it might spread some kind of Syrian germs and I can't spread things to my horses.
Brotherly respect,
Larry

Sword Of Christ 02-20-2017 08:30 AM

War is a great economic stimulus.

I would like to join this crusade but sadly, like President Trump I too have a bone spur on my foot that precludes me from military service.

Thomas Taylor 02-20-2017 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrotherLarry (Post 1204930)
Brother Tom,
If America does the noble thing and engages in military intercourse with this entity known as ISIS, will you go with Her? I hate to think of you in that hot, desolate place, your shirt drenched with sweat, the beads of perspiration falling down your muscular chest as you go forward into battle, your weapon raised and at the ready, your determined eyes filled with determination; the furrows of your brow glistening in the sun as your lithe limbs go after the enemy with courage in every step. I am envisioning that as I write these words, and the emotion is building up within the very bowels of my being, warming the cockles of my heart.

I just can't see any possible way that I could go to fight along side you,
Larry

Don't worry Brother Larry,

I will march forward sword at the ready. I am prepared to fill as many heathen mooslimbs, be they male or female, with the Love of Our Lord Jesus Christ. In fact they shall be filled with so much Love that it shall burst forth from their every orifice.

Don't worry that you are unable to make it. I shall keep you up to date on a weekly basis with a full pictorial history of our progress.

My Bible is at the ready and my Sword is in my hand even as I write this.

YIC
TT

Phil Ander 02-20-2017 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sword Of Christ (Post 1205132)

I would like to join this crusade but sadly, like President Trump I too have a bone spur on my foot that precludes me from military service.

I think you are a coward, and just trying to avoid the possibility of an heroic death in the service of the nation. Donald (and his father), on the other hand, sought the opinion of several of the best Orthopaedic Surgeons before understanding that his heel spurs may endanger his fellow soldiers in the heat of battle. The Military obviously acquiesced, sorry, I mean agreed, with this. It is likely that this reluctant decision by The Donald to defer service saved several field medics from a certain death when they may have had to extricate him from a firefight because of foot pain.

At least Donald would not have been captured, to be humiliated by the Viet Cong. He'd fight to the last bullet was shot, the last knife blade was buried, and verily to the last mano a mano stranglehold. He'd rather his name be up at Arlington than be mocked as a surrender monkey like that loser John McCain

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 02-20-2017 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrotherLarry (Post 1204930)
I just can't see any possible way that I could go to fight along side you, since I am a certified equine gnathologist and there are so few of us in NY City

There are even fewer in the Godless wastes of Syria, Brother Larry! Will nobody think of our brave American War Horses, suffering the torment of gritty teeth from all that filthy sand?

BrotherLarry 02-20-2017 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thomas Taylor (Post 1205133)
Don't worry Brother Larry,

I will march forward sword at the ready. I am prepared to fill as many heathen mooslimbs, be they male or female, with the Love of Our Lord Jesus Christ. In fact they shall be filled with so much Love that it shall burst forth from their every orifice.

Don't worry that you are unable to make it. I shall keep you up to date on a weekly basis with a full pictorial history of our progress.

My Bible is at the ready and my Sword is in my hand even as I write this.

YIC
TT

I would really appreciate video of your heroic march into battle, Tommy-tom-tom. Nothing inspires me more than the thought of your muscular and strong thigh muscles as you take on the terrain of a foreign land. If only I could provide you with some sort of comfort when it's your time to rest. Tell me - is it a 9 to 5 sort of thing? Maybe I could fly over for brunch or something at a nice Syrian bistro? We could tell stories and make cookies and go shopping!

BrotherLarry 02-20-2017 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey (Post 1205137)
There are even fewer in the Godless wastes of Syria, Brother Larry! Will nobody think of our brave American War Horses, suffering the torment of gritty teeth from all that filthy sand?

Sister Joanna,

It's just like you to think of the war horses; I just knew you were interested in animalistic things. But let's think of the carriage horses here in Manhattan; the tourist industry is boosted by those expensive rides through and around Central Park. We have people engaged in cleaning the streets of horse manure - and if the horses aren't running because of poor dental health, I can't help but think the terrorists win yet again. Besides, it's all dirty and nasty and dangerous in Syria and I don't have a thing to wear in that kind of climate. Yes, it just seems the manly, True Christian™ thing to do to stay here in God's favorite country, waiting for His soon return (and Tommy's soon return).

May God bless you, Sister, and may He bless the food you prepare today for your loving husband (you know, the one who can't seem to stay out of my business...was this HIS idea?)

BrotherLarry

Thomas Taylor 02-21-2017 11:49 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Don't worry Brother Sword,

I have spoken to a surgeon friend of mine and he has suggested a technique that was employed by a chicken surgeon named Chicken George in the documentary "Roots"

He has informed me that this will give you a great advantage over the heathen hordes.

Johny Joe Hold 02-21-2017 02:55 PM

Quote:

I do not doubt that you want so badly to serve but are prevented from doing so by that painful ailment. Others with bone spurs, however, leave me with skepticism.

I understand bone spurs have become more common since the election of our heroic President Trump. The Workers Compensation program is swamped with them.

Back when the President suffered from bone spurs I know it was an honest diagnosis. His suffering was so great he could not enter military service. Medicine, back then, was filled with honest doctors and truthful patients. I'm concerned that liberal and atheists now use bone spurs as just a way to avoid carrying out their duties.

MitzaLizalor 02-22-2017 07:59 AM

I have heard that the strength of a muscle is the difference between its relaxed state and its size when doing work.
These Syrians should be a doddle really in that case, although the one on the far left looks rather more suspicious.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/...16_634x465.jpg