The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   False Religions and Cults (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   The Truth About New Atheism (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=86803)

see_the_light 01-17-2014 12:34 AM

Re: The Truth About New Atheism

Quote:

Originally Posted by RainbowSheep (Post 1056855)
Oh the sarcasm.:lol:

If you meant that I was sarcastic you were dead wrong, I was disgusted by your apologetic gay himn.

If you were trying to be sarcastic... try harder.

PRAISE THE LORD!

Johny Joe Hold 01-17-2014 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RainbowSheep (Post 1056855)

Can we just remove all the STUPID RELIGIOUS *** poopy language *** of this indoctrinated creep?

Rainbow, the reason True Christian™ people here are so kind to you is they know how unhappy you are. They know you are confused, both about your sexual issues and about spiritual ones as well.

They know both your sexual and spiritual confusion can be cleared up. The reason they know this is that our clergy staff includes several ex gays. These ex gay men of God know how to reach those burdened by sin.

So, I hope you will not be discouraged and keep visiting with us here. We can, we will, bring you to Jesus and lift your homer burdens.

MarkDK 11-23-2015 11:28 PM

lmao you religious zealots are *** potty language *** insane.

i visited this forum at the request of a christian friend of mine who, unlike you fruitcakes, isn't completely deluded. i greatly, greatly regret it.

Zechariah Smyth 11-23-2015 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkDK (Post 1167679)

i visited this forum at the request of a christian friend of mine who, unlike you fruitcakes, isn't completely deluded. i greatly, greatly regret it.

Does your "christian friend" know that you use foul language?

(Colossians 4:6) "Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man."

That will be your only warning about that.

Now, how about heading over to the Introduction Forum and telling us all about your Walk with Christ...we want to get to know you!

:yahoo: :praise: :yahoo:

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth

Mary Etheldreda 11-23-2015 11:39 PM

Quote:

Mark, speaking as a God-Ordained Home Educator, I must say that was the worst rebuttal to an argument I've ever heard. Would you care to take the time to try again? I don't think you can, as the argument provided in the OP is logically sound and 100% Biblically accurate, but we may both learn a few things. You may learn the value of the Truth™, and I may learn what makes an atheist tick. The more I understand about how you people think, the more I know how to pray for you, and how to direct my conversations in general.

:)

Didymus Much 11-24-2015 02:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 1167682)
...You may learn the value of the Truth™, and I may learn what makes an atheist tick...

You called?

Oh, atheist tick. Sorry, I'll see myself out.

Back against wall 11-24-2015 04:24 PM

Quote:

Having a friend like you ins't the greatest indication "not being deluded" Your mouth is fowl. You do realise you can view this forum without registering. Intelligence and communication aren't your strongest points, are they.

Regardless, welcome. Lets hope you have something more constructive to say in the future.

Brother BAW

GoldenShower 02-10-2016 07:27 PM

you are clearly delluded. I am a new atheist, but if some evidence comes along to support the existence of God, then I shall join your ranks. And no, I don't woship satan, mostly because he doesn't exist.

A Follower 02-10-2016 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goldenshark123 (Post 1173965)
you are clearly delluded. I am a new atheist, but if some evidence comes along to support the existence of God, then I shall join your ranks. And no, I don't woship satan, mostly because he doesn't exist.

If you don't believe in Satan, then why aren't you worshiping God?

As for your requirement for evidence, there is this book called the 1611 KJV Bible, it is just full of evidence and eye witness accounts of miracles that can only have been performed by the Lord. And I do hope you are not hypocritical in your demand for evidence, I assume you don't require Newton to appear before you to prove gravity exists, or Einstein if you are the kind of atheist who believes in Einstein's version of gravity.

Either way, you're pretty delusional if you think you can just not believe in God because He hasn't bothered to show you more evidence than creating you, the entire world, all the different species, language, love, air, and the intellect to understand that there has to be God to make it all possible

GoldenShower 02-10-2016 08:42 PM

I am not worshipping god because he does not exist either. And as a reply to your 'evidence' the Harry Potter books are not evidence that wizards exist. Miracles of the ancient world when the bible was supposedly written, were actually just simple demonstrations of science. I do not require Sir Isaac Newton to apoear before me to show that gravity exists as he is simply the man who discovered it, he did not create it. The evidence for gravity is so much that it was declared fact centiries ago. If it were not for the gravity tugging on the Earth from the sun, you would not exist.

A Follower 02-10-2016 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goldenshark123 (Post 1173973)
I am not worshipping god because he does not exist either. And as a reply to your 'evidence' the Harry Potter books are not evidence that wizards exist. Miracles of the ancient world when the bible was supposedly written, were actually just simple demonstrations of science. I do not require Sir Isaac Newton to apoear before me to show that gravity exists as he is simply the man who discovered it, he did not create it. The evidence for gravity is so much that it was declared fact centiries ago. If it were not for the gravity tugging on the Earth from the sun, you would not exist.

The Bible was also declared to be factual many centuries ago. It seems like you have outed yourself as not someone who believes in science, reproducibility, standards of evidence, but as a hypocrit, only interested in furthering your preconceived ideas, ideas whispered into your ear by Satan himself. Please stop lying to us and to yourself and admit you are wrong, admit you came here to lure us into Hell, right with you. Repent, acknowledge God, and be saved!

And of course, if gravity was a fact centuries ago, why did Einstein have to reinvent it altogether? Because it never was nor ever will be a fact.

This is typical of atheism, especially new atheism, misguided youngsters spreading lies instead of relying on the facts written down (by God!) in the Bible.

Didymus Much 02-10-2016 10:38 PM

Old atheism: Don't believe in god(s).

"New" atheism: Don't believe in god(s), and be an arrogant, conceited, ill-informed jackass about it.

This isn't progress. :thumbdown:

GoldenShower 02-11-2016 07:07 AM

The Bible has never been declared factual, that is just nonsense.

Einstein did not re invent gravity, he furthered Newton's laws about it so that they apply in complex places in space, such as a black hole. And don't tell me you think gravity does not exist, as that is just plain ignorant.

Secularism is all about relying on the facts

Basilissa 02-11-2016 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geldedsnark123 (Post 1174037)

Sweetie, something that is factual does not need to be declared as such.

Alvin Moss 02-11-2016 03:37 PM

Quote:

I can see that you are a person who insists on formalities, though your sentence structure could use improvement. As a hint, you could use improvement in the area of punctuation. However, I digress. If it will make you feel better, I hereby declare that the Bible is factual. I hope that has eased your angst.

GoldenShower 02-11-2016 03:48 PM

Just because you declare something, that does not mean it is true. I could declare that the flying spaghetti monster exists, but that does not mean he is real!

VictoryOS 02-11-2016 03:50 PM

Quote:

Secularism is all about relying on the facts

Dear, do you even know what those words mean?

Mary Etheldreda 03-03-2016 05:17 PM

It should come as no surprise to see where this "New Atheism" has gotten us as a society. Once a decent faction of society, the suburban, white housewife, caregiver to future preachers, doctors, politicians, NRA enthusiasts, women are now selling their virtues to make ends meet.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...49ca101945.jpg

Virginia Day Templeton 03-10-2016 08:34 PM

This might be a controversial opinion, but I will take atheists any day over liberal Cuckstians who go to church twice a year and think their pets are in Heaven, Jesus was a great teacher, and Leviticus plays in the NFL.

ann the chinaman girl 04-22-2016 11:29 AM

We don't understand how people can think of a world without the Lord. How?? and Why??

Praise him :jesus: