The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (http://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Creation Science (http://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   A guide to the evolutionist conspiracy (http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=4474)

Pastor Ezekiel 02-24-2008 05:38 AM

Re: A guide to the evolutionist conspiracy
 
Did you notice how that joo stuttered throughout his "speech?" Maybe he was preoccupied by the deep feeling he had in his heart that he was dead wrong. :haha:

I can't wait to see him burn in hell. Praise Jesus!!

Kepesk 05-23-2008 01:14 PM

Re: A guide to the evolutionist conspiracy
 
See what I think is funny, and truthfully quite sad at the same time, is that all you people refer to a book, that was written up to what was believed to be 2000 years ago, you have no proof that anything in this book actually happened, and when i say proof i don't mean "oh well i pray everyday and jesus loves me thats proof" no its not, thats one persons word against millions, I mean physical tangable proof, something that can literally be shown as an example. What I can't understand is that there is SCIENTIFIC PROOF for everything that you say is rubbish. This means it has literally been proved with physical tangable evidence. There are just a few more points of yours i'd like to comment on.

"People who claim the brain is used for thinking are plainly and simply anti-biblical."

Ok you are actually insane. The heart is a muscle used for pumping blood around the body, blood that contains oxygen and keeps us alive. the brain is an organ that has been scientifically studied and we know FOR A FACT that it is used to think, to make decisions, to control our body, it is responsible for all process of information. You are an idiot.

"In the Bible Pi is a neat 3 (reflecting the trinity, no doubt) while math teachers believe it is an ugly, messy 3.14159. Despite some legal attempts in some state legislatures to return it to the divine purity of 3, pi has hardened its heart and refused to conform to the biblically prescribed norm."

Ok seriously, there are 10 year olds i know that could explain to me why that is the most incoherent sentence i've read in a while. Pi is 3.14159 because it represents the ratio of any circle's circumference to its diameter, which is the same as the ratio of a circle's area to the square of its radius. Engineering, Sciences, Mathamatics all use Pi, if you deny its existence as a number you are simply contradicting the natural law of physics, which has proved that this number is what it is. If pi was just 3 do you think that any of the equipment that you are using to read this would have been able to be invented or work?? Another thing, it has nothing to do with the Trinity! I've noticed thats quite a common christian thing, finding two things that are very loosely related, for example the Pi starting with a 3, and the trinity being a concept based on three different things, and linking the two. Do you seriously believe that that is true??

"That means mile-thick ice sheets had to advance and retreat again and again, across half the Northern Hemisphere, with the speed of freight trains, but without this miracle being recorded in the Bible. I say it's easier just to deny that Ice Ages ever happened."

Ah I see, so now its a case of, well it would be easier for me to just accept that it didn't happen, maybe thats what it is. Maybe thats what the real message behind christianity is - it's easier to believe us, then you won't have to go through the hassle of actually learning how something happened! - also, are you saying that if something isn't in the bible then it didn't even happen??? i'm not even going to go down that road.

"And what a dirty trick to have human DNA fit right into the distribution, right next door to the chimps'! Obviously a hoax."

Hmmm if it is a hoax, don't you think its remarkabley pulled off?? I mean, ignoring that fact that, hey, we do actually look a little bit like monkeys and vice versa, they behave in a similiar, albeit a very basic way, to human beings, there again, has been much scientific proof which states that it is true, and many experiements which have created products of its environment which backs up what scientists have stated.


I think that is the main reason why Christianity doesn't make sense, is because unlike people who believe in evolution and natural science, you claim things and don't back them up in anyway, only with more bold claims.


Well you know what, I feel better!

Bobby-Joe 05-23-2008 01:18 PM

Re: A guide to the evolutionist conspiracy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kepesk (Post 192880)
"People who claim the brain is used for thinking are plainly and simply anti-biblical."

Ok you are actually insane. The heart is a muscle used for pumping blood around the body, blood that contains oxygen and keeps us alive. the brain is an organ that has been scientifically studied and we know FOR A FACT that it is used to think, to make decisions, to control our body, it is responsible for all process of information. You are an idiot.

Keep your Darwinist lies to yourself Monkey Worshiper! Christian science has proven a long, long time ago that the brain is used to cool the blood. Thinking is done with heart like The Bible explains.

Kepesk 05-23-2008 01:21 PM

Re: A guide to the evolutionist conspiracy
 
WHAT??? seriously??? OK can you show me the proof please?

Pastor Ezekiel 05-23-2008 01:23 PM

Re: A guide to the evolutionist conspiracy
 
You know, there isn't one single solitary reason to believe any of that secular claptrap. And there is one big reason to accept the Word of God; The temporary death of Jesus Christ. His blood redeemed us all. That's good enough for me.

Seriously, are you a monkey worshiper? Do you also believe in "godzilla?" :haha:

Kepesk 05-23-2008 01:27 PM

Re: A guide to the evolutionist conspiracy
 
No funnily enough I don't believe in Godzilla, Godzilla was a made up character that was used to tell a real story. So based on your logic I'm guessing you do believe in Godzilla, you what with the made up characters and the and the real story?

Bobby-Joe 05-23-2008 01:32 PM

Re: A guide to the evolutionist conspiracy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kepesk (Post 192888)
No funnily enough I don't believe in Godzilla, Godzilla was a made up character that was used to tell a real story. So based on your logic I'm guessing you do believe in Godzilla, you what with the made up characters and the and the real story?

Yet you believe in some mythological ape-woman called Proconsul Africanus who magical uterus spit out baby humans. It's really convenient how all those fossils just happen to fit your theory of evolution.

Pastor Ezekiel 05-23-2008 01:33 PM

Re: A guide to the evolutionist conspiracy
 
Since you worship monkeys, maybe you'd like to take my challenge HERE. Surely a genius like you can answer 20 simple questions? :glare:

Kepesk 05-23-2008 01:42 PM

Re: A guide to the evolutionist conspiracy
 
No you piffleing idiot, I don't believe in any mythological creatures, thats you're job. You're taking one thing and turning it into something else. Proconsul Africanus was the first species of fossils that were linked to primates. But you piffleing idiots still haven't answered my question or shown me any proof, you've insulted me and tried to differ my train of thought with other irrelivant arguments. and seriously, do small recurring insults like Monkey Worshipper make you feel better or help you feel as if you've done your job? (which if you pay any attention whatsoever to what other people are saying, you will realise makes absolutly no sense. it is a backwards insult which doesn't actually respond with antyhing that I am saying)

To quote one Brian Griffin (talking real dog, you'd get on great!) and sum up your religion "Believe what I say or I'll hurt you"

Nobar King 05-23-2008 03:00 PM

Re: A guide to the evolutionist conspiracy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kepesk (Post 192898)
To quote one Brian Griffin (talking real dog, you'd get on great!) and sum up your religion "Believe what I say or I'll hurt you"

That's fantastic. We're supposed to accept scientific advice from a teenager who doesn't know grammar and threatens assault ala a cartoon canine?

Kepesk 05-23-2008 03:07 PM

Re: A guide to the evolutionist conspiracy
 
I'm not a teenager, and I don't expect you to take my word for it, how about the millions of people out there who are right and have proof that they're right? Tell you what, you're Christians, do as Jesus did and forgive me!

Bobby-Joe 05-23-2008 03:25 PM

Re: A guide to the evolutionist conspiracy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kepesk (Post 192898)
No you piffleing idiot, I don't believe in any mythological creatures, thats you're job. You're taking one thing and turning it into something else. Proconsul Africanus was the first species of fossils that were linked to primates.

Yes, as I said before it is mighty convenient that every fossil you Darwinists find fits ever so nicely into your little theory.

So were are the bunnies in the Permian Kepesk? Why don’t you Darwinist ever talk about them?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kepesk (Post 192898)
But you piffleing idiots still haven't answered my question or shown me any proof, you've insulted me and tried to differ my train of thought with other irrelivant arguments. and seriously, do small recurring insults like Monkey Worshipper make you feel better or help you feel as if you've done your job? (which if you pay any attention whatsoever to what other people are saying, you will realise makes absolutly no sense. it is a backwards insult which doesn't actually respond with antyhing that I am saying)

And that would be? You think we believe in Godzilla. Well Godzilla is some character from a MOVIE, we Christians do not believe in made up stuff from movies.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kepesk (Post 192898)
To quote one Brian Griffin (talking real dog, you'd get on great!) and sum up your religion "Believe what I say or I'll hurt you"

Were have we threatened you? Yes, The Bible does call for the death of unbelievers but we Christians are also commanded to follow secular law which forbids that. As long as the law forbids it we will never assault you.

Kepesk 05-23-2008 03:40 PM

Re: A guide to the evolutionist conspiracy
 
How can you talk so calmly about believing that others should die because they believe differently to you?

Kepesk 05-23-2008 03:46 PM

Re: A guide to the evolutionist conspiracy
 
Your type of Christianity is appaling. You thrive from the pain of others, you've taken what were originally stories to help convey messages of happiness, friendship, loyalty and trust and you've turn them so you can use them as messages of death and hate. You are filling people's minds with completely false, inacurate lies and you are seperating humankind. Its people like you who are to blame for wars, its people like you who are the cause of predjudice, and its people like you who make me and millions of people sick to their stomachs for getting away with portraying absolute filth. GOD DOES NOT EXIST. JESUS WAS A MENTALLY UNHEALTHY MAN WHO TALKED COMPLETE RUBBISH AND IDIOTS LIKE YOU BELIEVED HIM BACK THEN, YOU BELIEVE HIM NOW, AND YOU WILL BELIEVE HIM IN THE FUTURE. IT MAKES ME SICK!



You can waste your insults all you like, I won't be coming back here, this is no place for a decent human being.

Bobby-Joe 05-23-2008 06:46 PM

Re: A guide to the evolutionist conspiracy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kepesk (Post 192957)
How can you talk so calmly about believing that others should die because they believe differently to you?

I can talk so calmly friend because it's God how says who must live or who must die.

Now personally you seem to be a decent enough person, but you have this wrong belief issue and God says you're EVIL for it. Who am I to argue with God? However if you repent of your depravity and EVIL ideas then you would be a good person.

We are here to help you friend.

Rev. M. Rodimer 05-23-2008 10:02 PM

Re: A guide to the evolutionist conspiracy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kepesk (Post 192959)
Your type of Christianity is appaling. You thrive from the pain of others, you've taken what were originally stories to help convey messages of happiness, friendship, loyalty and trust and you've turn them so you can use them as messages of death and hate. You are filling people's minds with completely false, inacurate lies and you are seperating humankind. Its people like you who are to blame for wars, its people like you who are the cause of predjudice, and its people like you who make me and millions of people sick to their stomachs for getting away with portraying absolute filth. GOD DOES NOT EXIST. JESUS WAS A MENTALLY UNHEALTHY MAN WHO TALKED COMPLETE RUBBISH AND IDIOTS LIKE YOU BELIEVED HIM BACK THEN, YOU BELIEVE HIM NOW, AND YOU WILL BELIEVE HIM IN THE FUTURE. IT MAKES ME SICK!



You can waste your insults all you like, I won't be coming back here, this is no place for a decent human being.

Son, I have to ask if you've read the same Bible I have. It's not all or even mostly made up of happy stories; rather, it's made up of God's Laws for mankind, chronicles of wars, and the plagues and other horrors God has visited upon sinners.

Tell me, if Jesus was "a mentally unhealthy man" and only "idiots" believed Him then or believe Him now, how do you explain the fact that 1 of 6 humans alive today is Christian, and it's the largest single religion? How do you explain the fact that all three American Presidential candidates are openly Christian? Are you saying they're all idiots, too?

Perhaps, son, you should take a look in the mirror and see if you can find the "idiot" who is in the minority.

Ahimaaz Smith 06-01-2008 08:05 AM

Re: A guide to the evolutionist conspiracy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kepesk (Post 192959)
Your type of Christianity is appaling. You thrive from the pain of others, you've taken what were originally stories to help convey messages of happiness, friendship, loyalty and trust and you've turn them so you can use them as messages of death and hate.

In 2 Samuel 12:31, here's how King David dealt with the Ammonite people whom he conquered:

And he brought forth the people that were therein, and put them under saws, and under harrows of iron, and under axes of iron, and made them pass through the brick-kiln: and thus did he unto all the cities of the children of Ammon. So David and all the people returned unto Jerusalem.

What is the message of happiness, friendship, loyalty and trust in this story?

snottyduck 06-01-2008 07:20 PM

Re: A guide to the evolutionist conspiracy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond (Post 93748)


Physicists

Invented all sorts of laws, like decay rates of isotopes, the non-decaying speed of light, the refraction of light to produce rainbows, etc., all of which disagree with the the Book of Genesis. And to add insult to injury, physicists can't seem to see the truth that evolution violates the Second Law of Thermodynamics --a fact that every good creationist knows, even without a degree in physics!

The things is, all these things you mention are perfectly reproducible, that means they can repeat the test and have the same results over and over again. And of course it's not in Genesis, back then people didn't know all that stuff we do know now, not to mention you can fill a house with books on those topics you mention, how could one put it in one book??

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond (Post 93748)
Astronomers and anyone who talks about "stars"

The Book of revelations states that stars are little things which can fall to earth. (Revelations 1:16, 6:13, 8:10, 9:1, 12:4) Astronomers made up lies about them being bigger than earth and far away.

I certainly hope there will never fall a star on Earth, considering the size of any star in the universe this planet wouldn't survive it. You might consider the fact that people back then didn't know the difference between astoroids and stars, even today we still speak of falling stars, even we all do well know that they are just pieces of space debris burning up when entering our atmosphere.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond (Post 93748)
Mathematics teachers and other believers in Pi

In the Bible Pi is a neat 3 (reflecting the trinity, no doubt) while math teachers believe it is an ugly, messy 3.14159. Despite some legal attempts in some state legislatures to return it to the divine purity of 3, pi has hardened its heart and refused to conform to the biblically prescribed norm.

Come on, what kind of crap is this?? Pi is just a number to calculate something. Pi isn't mentioned anywhere in the bible as the Bible isn't a book about mathematics.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond (Post 93748)
Believers in Micro-organisms

Mircoscoptic creatures are never mentioned in the Bible at all, so we are forced to do a lot of rewriting of Genesis to account for their day of creation, and their presence or absence on the Ark.

Maybe because back then people weren't aware of them?? Because you can only see them under a microscope which hadn't been invented back then?? Does that ring a bell?? Without Bacteria we wouldn't be even alive and things would not decay.



Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond (Post 93748)
Believers in DNA

How convientent that this "science" would turn up and confirm predictions of relationships made by evolutionary theory perfectly. And what a dirty trick to have human DNA fit right into the distribution, right next door to the chimps'! Obviously a hoax.

According to believers in DNA, the ultimate blueprint for building entire human beings turns out to be just plain chemicals, with nothing magical or even particularly unusual that sets humans aside from other living things. And those geneticists can even tinker with the stuff, and build new creatures. They can replace defective genes in people, thwarting God's will that people be crippled and die. I'm sure something was put into Leviticus to forbid such ungodliness, we just haven't managed to find and interpret it yet.

Yet many crimes who were previously unsolved got solved with DNA. DNA are just building blocks, you can't build a stone house without bricks can you?? Well, you can't "build" a human without DNA.

And the Magic?? it depends what you call magic of course, I develop my own Photo negatives and while I understand how it works I still find it Magical how I can get an image on a plain piece of plastic.





Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond (Post 93748)
People who belive in Viruses

In the first place, nothing even remotely like them is even remotely alluded to in either Testament. About the only biblical disease is leprosy and the Bible does not say it was cause by any sort of so called "micro-organism". Egyptian cattle suffered a "murrain"-- with no cause other than a divine curse. Then there are the "emerods" (hemorrhoids) with which God afflicted some folks he was miffed at.

Two solid creation science facts to remember:

o The Devil created viruses.

o Viruses are not in the Bible because they are "imperfect."

But the really disturbing thing about these so-called "viruses" is that they occupy the twilight zone between living and dead, a zone that does not exist in a creation in which creatures were "given life," or have "the breath of life." Can they be alive if they don't move, breathe, eat, excrete, or metabolize at all, and can even be crystallized, like other non-living chemicals? Can they be dead if they can self-replicate (reproduce) using the same basic methods as other living things, parasitize other creatures, and are made of nearly the same proteins and nucleic acids as we are? Sounds like a hoax to me!

Actually, Viruses are made of RNA, which precedes DNA, so Viruses are in fact amongst the oldest creatures in this world. They don't seem to be alive because they are so simple in build, only a few proteins strung together. I had the change to view a few of them under an electron-microscope and they look innocent enough but one must not be fooled, amongst these creatures are the most lethal specimens men has ever encountered. Do not forget that HIV is also a virus and that it infects everyone who comes into contact with, whether he/she is black, white, religious or non-religious, for a virus this all is unimportant, the only thing that matters is that we are human.




Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond (Post 93748)
People who belive in Craters

Few things are eviler than scientists that invented all those pesky asteroid craters which are supposedly found all over the planet, throughout all geological strata. The Bible is silent on such devastating impacts as Meteor Crater in Arizona, the Ring Lakes in Quebec, and that biggie that they claim dusted off the dinosaurs and created all that my beautiful beachfront property on the Yucatan peninsula. Scientists even clain there was a "Chicxulub event" creating a 170 km crater, which had to have caused worldwide devastation, and thus would have at least been noted in passing by some biblical patriarch or another. In short, those "craters" are typical frauds.

If a tree falls on the ground and nobody is around, does the tree makes a sound when falls on the ground?? Think about that.




All in all, you claims you made here all fail because hey, we have proof of all we did, you on the other hand have none.

Brother Temperance 06-02-2008 12:25 AM

Re: A guide to the evolutionist conspiracy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kepesk (Post 192945)
Tell you what, you're Christians, do as Jesus did and forgive me!

Tell you what, you believe in evilution, you do what your mythical monkey-goddess did and give birth to a superior being. I'm waiting.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kepesk (Post 192959)
Your type of Christianity is appaling. You thrive from the pain of others, you've taken what were originally stories to help convey messages of happiness, friendship, loyalty and trust and you've turn them so you can use them as messages of death and hate.

Would you care to give a specific example of a Bible story conveying messages of happiness, friendship, loyalty and trust that we've twisted so we can use it as a message of death and hate?
Quote:

You are filling people's minds with completely false, inacurate lies and you are seperating humankind.
No, Jesus is separating humankind. Don't shoot the messenger.
Quote:

JESUS WAS A MENTALLY UNHEALTHY MAN WHO TALKED COMPLETE RUBBISH.
So, did he talk complete rubbish, or did he tell stories to help convey messages of happiness, friendship, loyalty and trust? Make your tiny secular mind up already.
Quote:

Originally Posted by snottyduck (Post 196421)
If a tree falls on the ground and nobody is around, does the tree makes a sound when falls on the ground?? Think about that.

Invalid question. Jesus is always around.

Quote:

All in all, you claims you made here all fail because hey, we have proof of all we did, you on the other hand have none.
How can you have spent that much time on this site and still be unaware of the existence of the Holy Bible? :wacko:

Ahimaaz Smith 06-04-2008 07:04 PM

Re: A guide to the evolutionist conspiracy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by snottyduck (Post 196421)
Because you can only see them under a microscope which hadn't been invented back then?

That comment is totally unfair. We'reTrue Christians™. We believe in a lot of things that we can't see directly.

Quote:

Well, you can't "build" a human without DNA.
You can't build one without a soul.

Quote:

Actually, Viruses are made of RNA
Most viruses, such as adenoviruses, have DNA genomes. If you're going to pretend that you know science, at least try to look things up before you speak. I was a biologist before I was saved, and I will call you out when you just make up your "facts."

Quote:

I had the change to view a few of them under an electron-microscope and they look innocent enough
What, pray tell, would make a virus look guilty? Blood on its hands? Please don't try to baffle us with meaningless sentences like that.

Quote:

Do not forget that HIV is also a virus and that it infects everyone who comes into contact with, whether he/she is black, white, religious or non-religious, for a virus this all is unimportant, the only thing that matters is that we are human.
Plagues are God's punishment for sin:

...if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, but that ye break my covenant: I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it. Leviticus 26:15:16

It's funny how this virus that only cares if it's victims are human managed to spread thru homers, heroin addicts, and Hatians more than anybody else. Trust me on this one, you really don't want to piss God off to the point that he sends the burning ague onto you.

Quote:

If a tree falls on the ground and nobody is around, does the tree makes a sound when falls on the ground?? Think about that.
Can't you try to win an argument with facts and logic, rather than stupid rhetorical tricks? Whether a tree makes a sound when it falls has absolutely nothing to do with anything we were discussing. Telling people to ponder meaningless questions doesn't show that you're erudite, it shows that you have difficulty with basic logic. Think about that.

Quote:

All in all, you claims you made here all fail because hey, we have proof of all we did, you on the other hand have none.
Funny, I've seen all of your posts, and not one of them bothers to provide a citation to a single fact. It's all just your mental masturbation dressed up as if it were science.


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:34 PM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums 1620, 2018 all rights reserved