The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (http://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Creation Science (http://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   A guide to the evolutionist conspiracy (http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=4474)

Cromwell Bear 10-09-2008 07:58 AM

Re: A guide to the evolutionist conspiracy
 
Im sorry, i want to go back to the begining here....
A bat is a bird????
Surely even those who do not know such things as the differences in skeletal structures, genetic composition, the fact that no birds have hair and give birth to live young and that the duck billed platypus is more qualified to be a bird than a bat is, should see that a bat is not a bird!
The Bible is not meant to be a scientific description of modern biological categories. Instead, it is often written from the perspective of what we see. In other words, it makes generic categorizations. In this case, the bat is categorized as a bird because like birds, it flies and is similar in size to most birds. If we did not know that it was a mammal, it would be natural to call it a bird. To the Hebrew of ancient times, calling it a bird was perfectly logical. But, in modern times with our science of being able to categorize animal species, we know that the bat is actually a mammal and not a bird.

Pastor Ezekiel 10-09-2008 01:27 PM

Re: A guide to the evolutionist conspiracy
 
God made them, so if He says it's a bird, then a bird it is.

Why do you hate God so much?? Were you anally assaulted by a papist? They work for the other team, friend.

Turdhead part 2 10-11-2008 04:12 PM

Re: A guide to the evolutionist conspiracy
 
A question: I read the thing at the beginning of the thread and was wondering how you can say microbes don't exist, the reason they were not mentioned in the bible was beacause workig microscopes weren't invented until the 18th century, and if they don't exist why can we see them under lenses? and why do things rot?

Pater Doit 11-13-2008 06:28 PM

Re: A guide to the evolutionist conspiracy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gruntharst (Post 248612)
the reason they were not mentioned in the bible was beacause workig microscopes weren't invented until the 18th century, and if they don't exist why can we see them under lenses? and why do things rot?

Invented? A drunk scientist yelled something about microbes to exist and now they actually do? Have you ever seen one of them?

Pater Doit

Bobby-Joe 11-13-2008 06:37 PM

Re: A guide to the evolutionist conspiracy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gruntharst (Post 248612)
A question: I read the thing at the beginning of the thread and was wondering how you can say microbes don't exist, the reason they were not mentioned in the bible was beacause workig microscopes weren't invented until the 18th century, and if they don't exist why can we see them under lenses? and why do things rot?

If people are willing to fake whole museums full of fossils like the scientist do what is it to them to fake some stuff no one can see anyway? It is hard to take scientists seriously when they refuse to accept the supernatural.

Asparagus 11-14-2008 10:58 AM

Re: A guide to the evolutionist conspiracy
 
It's hilarious how you cite the Bible instead of actual impartial links.

Pastor Ezekiel 11-14-2008 11:51 AM

Re: A guide to the evolutionist conspiracy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Asparagus (Post 262791)
It's hilarious how you cite the Bible instead of actual impartial links.

Jesus is the final authority.

What human is truly "impartial?"

Why have you come here? Just to mock God? Is that what you call "impartial?"

idunno 12-19-2008 05:58 AM

Re: A guide to the evolutionist conspiracy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pater Doit (Post 262568)
Invented? A drunk scientist yelled something about microbes to exist and now they actually do? Have you ever seen one of them?

Pater Doit

lol. this entire site is so funny.

invented was a bad word. more like discovered.

and yes. i have seen bacteria with my own eye. crazy isn't it? what bending light in order to magnify the size of an object can do.

you list off all these people that are sinners, when you rely on their very existence to live. and to use this funny ass site!

Pastor Al E Pistle 12-19-2008 06:05 AM

Re: A guide to the evolutionist conspiracy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by idunno (Post 274304)
and yes. i have seen bacteria with my own eye. crazy isn't it? what bending light in order to magnify the size of an object can do.

First, you don't know WHAT you saw, because you were looking through an instrument that bends light. Could you explain to me, disregarding refraction, which is an optical illusion, and gravity, which doesn't really exist, and certainly not at macro scales, what law of science demonstrates that light bends? Or even CAN bend? Or ever HAS bent?

And if you can do that, which I seriously doubt, can to tell me, of your own knowledge what you ACTUALLY saw? Or did some scientist say "Here, look at this" and you took his word for what it was because you have no clue.

idunno 12-19-2008 06:10 AM

Re: A guide to the evolutionist conspiracy
 
Note, n = 1 in a vacuum and n > 1 in a transparent substance, where n is the index of refraction.
When a beam of light crosses the boundary between a vacuum and another medium, or between two different media, the wavelength of the light changes, but the frequency remains constant. If the beam of light is not orthogonal (or rather normal) to the boundary, the change in wavelength results in a change in the direction of the beam. This change of direction is known as refraction.
The refractive quality of lenses is frequently used to manipulate light in order to change the apparent size of images. Magnifying glasses, spectacles, contact lenses, microscopes and refracting telescopes are all examples of this manipulation.

Nobar King 12-19-2008 06:25 AM

Re: A guide to the evolutionist conspiracy
 
Copying Wikipedia articles and not citing them is considered plagiarism. I hope you don't do that when you submit your schoolwork. You can lose your job for doing stupid sh1t like that.

idunno 12-19-2008 06:32 AM

Re: A guide to the evolutionist conspiracy
 
1) trace my ip, and my tunneling proxy, call the cops, and try to arrest me. if you can.

2) find someone who cares.

3) u got PWN3d.

4) lol at this entire site

5) hahahahahahahahahaha

EDIT: Deleted five pages of this and banned the idjut.
Pastor Al

Pastor Al E Pistle 12-19-2008 06:49 AM

Re: A guide to the evolutionist conspiracy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by idunno (Post 274306)
Note, n = 1 in a vacuum and n > 1 in a transparent substance, where n is the index of refraction.
When a beam of light crosses the boundary between a vacuum and another medium, or between two different media, the wavelength of the light changes, but the frequency remains constant. If the beam of light is not orthogonal (or rather normal) to the boundary, the change in wavelength results in a change in the direction of the beam. This change of direction is known as refraction.
The refractive quality of lenses is frequently used to manipulate light in order to change the apparent size of images. Magnifying glasses, spectacles, contact lenses, microscopes and refracting telescopes are all examples of this manipulation.

I believed I mentioned DISREGARDING REFRACTION. But it's too late now. YOU got PWNED.

Wide-Open 12-19-2008 08:08 AM

Re: A guide to the evolutionist conspiracy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by idunno (Post 274310)
1) trace my ip, and my tunneling proxy, call the cops, and try to arrest me. if you can.

We did just that Andrew. Expect a knock on your door soon. :ph34r:

Newguy 12-19-2008 07:32 PM

Re: A guide to the evolutionist conspiracy
 
Jeb, have you even been to the first grade?
All of that garbage is contrary to everything humanity has discovered through decades of hard work. You do NOT look into the bible to find facts, then seek evidence to back it up! Thats just wrong on all grounds! The bible was written by people with a fraction of the scientific knowledge that we have today. Needless to say, that means it is utterly useless for science.

Bats are not birds...
if there was a great flood, there would be evidence to back it up.
The mind is most certainly NOT in the heart.
Stars really are hundreds of times bigger then the earth, and far away. Regardless of what your book says.

So fossils are from Satan and God at the same time? Are you saying that the two are the same entities?

You talk about how Europe collapsed into barbarianism because of evolution? Are you blind? It became a hive of barbarianism because of the barbaric teachings of the bible.

As a last note, creation science is an oxymormon. If a person gets all of their ideas, opinions and facts from an ancient book written by idiots, they are as far from "scientist" as one can possibly get.

jessev 01-27-2009 09:22 AM

Re: A guide to the evolutionist conspiracy
 
If I may, I'm not going to re-explain the 'science' behind refraction. However, I would like to illustrate a possible observation. Looking through a microscope is looking at 'refracted' light. And may be described as an optical illusion. However, have you ever observed a fish tank and how you can see a fish from two different sides of the glass? This is an observation that needs nothing more than clear glass and water and light. This is an example as best as I can explain of light refraction. Another interesting thing to consider is a prism that breaks down light into wavelengths, providing a rainbow of colors. Quite spectacular to watch, in my opinion.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Al E Pistle (Post 274305)
First, you don't know WHAT you saw, because you were looking through an instrument that bends light. Could you explain to me, disregarding refraction, which is an optical illusion, and gravity, which doesn't really exist, and certainly not at macro scales, what law of science demonstrates that light bends? Or even CAN bend? Or ever HAS bent?

And if you can do that, which I seriously doubt, can to tell me, of your own knowledge what you ACTUALLY saw? Or did some scientist say "Here, look at this" and you took his word for what it was because you have no clue.


Ezekiel Bathfire 01-27-2009 01:32 PM

Re: A guide to the evolutionist conspiracy
 
I attach a quote by an atheist, because it is important to see how ALL their thinking is stupid:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Turdhead part 2 (Post 248612)
A question: I read the thing at the beginning of the thread and was wondering how you can say microbes don't exist, the reason they were not mentioned in the bible was beacause workig microscopes weren't invented until the 18th century, [...]

Clearly Turdhead has read somewhere that non-working microscopes were invented before the 18th century... Now someone who thinks that a man invented a non-working microscope, cannot be taken seriously in anything he says. :thumbsup:

So much for the satanic science of atheism...

jessev 01-28-2009 10:38 PM

Re: A guide to the evolutionist conspiracy
 
Nothing really to add to this, but found an interesting article to the origin of microscopes if anyone's interested. :)

http://www.microscope-microscope.org...pe-history.htm

Pastor Ezekiel 01-28-2009 10:43 PM

Re: A guide to the evolutionist conspiracy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jessev (Post 288022)
Nothing really to add to this, but found an interesting article to the origin of microscopes if anyone's interested. :)

http://www.microscope-microscope.org...pe-history.htm

Instruments of the devil if you ask me. :angry:

Ezekiel Bathfire 01-28-2009 10:48 PM

Re: A guide to the evolutionist conspiracy
 
That link!
Quote:

Blah, blah, blah, …Today, there are no microscope manufacturers in the US and most of the microscopes come from Germany, Japan and China. Toy plastic microscopes should be avoided as they do not achieved the level of quality of the basic instruments with metal frames and glass lenses.

Because of foreign production, quality microscopes have become affordable for all.[…]
I read that – it is diatribe leading to the condemnation of all American Industry and Godly standards of democracy and freedom! I’m off to look under the Patriot Act to see if you’re arrestable…
:angry:


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:13 PM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums 1620, 2016 all rights reserved