The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Godly Politics (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   FINAL PROOF! OBAMA IS THE ANTICHRIST! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=11944)

Shimei 03-07-2013 08:40 AM

Re: FINAL PROOF! OBAMA IS THE ANTICHRIST!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samuel Coleridge (Post 984101)
Because one person acts that way, you think every person on food stamps or unemployment behaves that way.

And are you seriously saying people are not entitled to food, shelter and clothing in the richest country in the world? I am not sure how you can honestly call yourself a Christian. You're an Ayn Rand/ republican party line worshiper before Christ.

Matthew 6:24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

If it were only one, but unfortunately having more than one - my wife works in the hospital. I hear the horror stories every day.

I don't even own television service , and very rarely ever read the news when it comes to politics. I had done so last election to be informed, but that's the last time.

Anyhoot, I don't appreciate being called a fool and then described as someone that I am not.

Toodaloo

But hey, won't you Praise Him!!! with me?

Baptist046 03-07-2013 10:19 AM

America Persecutes the Saints of God.
Mar 26, 2008 -- The 15th Anniversary of the Vintage Massacre! 15 years ago, in a conspiracy between members of the police, media, city government, and a crooked lawyer/judge/strip joint owner/bloody jew, america sought to silence WBC by beating her members bloody on the sidewalks outside the Vintage Restaurant in Topeka. Every day since (not most every day, not every day except bad weather, not most days... but EVERY DAY), WBC has stood on those same sidewalks to remind you of your crimes and hatred, and that God will avenge our blood, which cries to him from that ground (Gen 4:10). June 22, 1993 the corrupt law enforcement known as the Shawnee County Sheriff’s Department along with the lawless District Attorney set it upon themselves to persecute the WBC by raiding their church property. They knew full good and well that there was NO criminal activity taking place, the only reason they participated in that raid was to STOP the word of God from being preached. They failed as will everyone else who try to stop God. His arm is not shortened and He will retaliate!
August 20, 1995 the children of Satan set a pipe bomb off outside the house of WBC members. The Lord knows how to protect His own from violent attacks by you brute beasts. We know how you satanic freaks roll, you’re not happy unless you are attempting to kill the Lord’s prophets. John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
August 2, 2008 – The lawless doomed americans once again attempt to silence the saints by trying to burn down the church of the Lord Jesus Christ. All of you depraved souls need to be warned that you are dealing with the wrong God. He is the One who holds the breath of life in His hand, He is the One whom vengeance belongeth, He is the One that will repay you to your face (Romans 12:19). You will reap what you have sown (Galatians 6:7)!
We say THANK GOD for ALL the persecutions that we gladly endure for the service of our King.

Dr Laurence Niles 03-07-2013 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baptist046 (Post 984110)
America Persecutes the Saints of God.
Mar 26, 2008 -- The 15th Anniversary of the Vintage Massacre! 15 years ago, in a conspiracy between members of the police, media, city government, and a crooked lawyer/judge/strip joint owner/bloody jew, america sought to silence WBC by beating her members bloody on the sidewalks outside the Vintage Restaurant in Topeka. Every day since (not most every day, not every day except bad weather, not most days... but EVERY DAY), WBC has stood on those same sidewalks to remind you of your crimes and hatred, and that God will avenge our blood, which cries to him from that ground (Gen 4:10). June 22, 1993 the corrupt law enforcement known as the Shawnee County Sheriff’s Department along with the lawless District Attorney set it upon themselves to persecute the WBC by raiding their church property. They knew full good and well that there was NO criminal activity taking place, the only reason they participated in that raid was to STOP the word of God from being preached. They failed as will everyone else who try to stop God. His arm is not shortened and He will retaliate!
August 20, 1995 the children of Satan set a pipe bomb off outside the house of WBC members. The Lord knows how to protect His own from violent attacks by you brute beasts. We know how you satanic freaks roll, you’re not happy unless you are attempting to kill the Lord’s prophets. John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
August 2, 2008 – The lawless doomed americans once again attempt to silence the saints by trying to burn down the church of the Lord Jesus Christ. All of you depraved souls need to be warned that you are dealing with the wrong God. He is the One who holds the breath of life in His hand, He is the One whom vengeance belongeth, He is the One that will repay you to your face (Romans 12:19). You will reap what you have sown (Galatians 6:7)!
We say THANK GOD for ALL the persecutions that we gladly endure for the service of our King.

Please go to the Introduction Forum where all the Unsaved must post their introduction before they can be considered decent upstanding Christians.

For all I know you could be a liberal.

YIC

John Creeser 04-30-2013 07:05 PM

Here it is! HERE IT IS!!! The smoking gun friends! try and explain this atheists! If it was a glitch, why is it only Obama's face (in the 4th frame)? huh? What's that? Just what I thought. The only explanation for his demonic appearance is that HE IS THE ANTI-CHRIST!! Just look at this demon!!:fear2:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.n...34016048_n.jpg

Basilissa 05-01-2013 03:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Creeser (Post 999154)
Here it is! HERE IT IS!!! The smoking gun friends! try and explain this atheists! If it was a glitch, why is it only Obama's face (in the 4th frame)? huh? What's that? Just what I thought. The only explanation for his demonic appearance is that HE IS THE ANTI-CHRIST!! Just look at this demon!!:fear2:

Oh, what a terrible demon face! (I know that demons do that with their faces, I saw it once in a tv show). I'm afraid to go to sleep tonight, I'll have this nightmare for sure! :o

Mary Etheldreda 05-02-2013 04:36 AM

Quote:

Brother Creeser, I think it's very significant this demonic identity reveals itself specifically in the 4th frame. Think about it, Obama’s birthday is 444 (August 4; 8/4 or 4+4/4). One year he went to Chicago to celebrate his birthday and 4 sisters had 4 babies in 4 days the following weekend. It's true, you can read about it here. 4 is one of the most important in end times prophecy. It reveals the End:

4th week of month is END of month
7th day of week is END of week
12th month is END of year
28 is multiple of 4 and 7, and LAST DAY in lunar cycle

Brother Creeser, the End Times are upon us! Praise God! Jesus is coming SOON!!!

lataz07 10-20-2013 11:51 PM

Re: FINAL Proof

Name Letter Total
Barack - 6
hussein-7 =18 divided by 3 = 6 6 6
Obama-5
New microchip law- mark of the beast

Pastor Ezekiel 10-20-2013 11:54 PM

Re: FINAL Proof

Quote:

Originally Posted by lataz07 (Post 1035894)
Name Letter Total
Barack - 6
hussein-7 =18 divided by 3 = 6 6 6
Obama-5
New microchip law- mark of the beast

Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself. :rtfm:

I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire. :sinner:

Beast666 10-21-2013 07:45 PM

LOL! You got me! I'm an idiot!

James Hutchins 10-21-2013 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beast666 (Post 1036023)

Finally. A n00b I can agree with.

Sister Saffie 10-22-2013 12:21 AM

Quote:

That guy behind him has a very oddly shaped head. His neck seems to be webbed from the ears down. And notice how he has the same look on his face until the last picture and then his eyes are diverted? Who is this man? I know the bible doesn't mention Reptilian Overlords but surely this type of demon exisits and we all know Obama pals around with terrorists and demons.

Billy Bob Jenkins 10-22-2013 02:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beast666 (Post 1036023)

Friend, open your heart to Christ and perhaps He will heal your feeble mind.

Do not be embarrassed about your pathetic mental faculties. Most if not all of the unsaved scum who visit our Godly forum prove to be far stupider than you. Many of them are quarantined, or banned to the aeternal fires of Hell. Read the KJV Bible while you still have a chance at salvation! :innocent:

Alvin Moss 10-22-2013 02:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sister Saffie (Post 1036047)
That guy behind him has a very oddly shaped head. His neck seems to be webbed from the ears down. And notice how he has the same look on his face until the last picture and then his eyes are diverted? Who is this man? I know the bible doesn't mention Reptilian Overlords but surely this type of demon exisits and we all know Obama pals around with terrorists and demons.

Truely, Sister, you have a sharp eye. There is no way that face grew on that head by itself.

The atheist bastard 03-27-2015 05:59 PM

It's official this site is full of crazy people. I mean there are christians and then there are you nut cases.:wacko:

Mary Etheldreda 03-27-2015 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The atheist bastard (Post 1140255)
It's official this site is full of crazy people. I mean there are christians and then there are you nut cases.:wacko:

Are you suggesting that by reading, believing, and following the Holy Bible, Christians are "nut cases"? How do you think religion works, dear?

:giggle:

GOD=life 03-27-2015 06:04 PM

Quote:

Is this an underhanded way to get us to pray for you?

As True Christians, we follow every word of God. You might say "uhhhh, but the baibel dun say thatttt". See, there's the difference. We do actually read the (KJV 1611) Bible and it DOES say that:

Matthew 4:4 Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

Pastor Ezekiel 03-28-2015 04:58 AM

Quote:

Dear Godmocking Atheist Maggot;

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule of worshiping satan and spreading your legs for anyone with a dollar to post this hateful message. The Holy Bible tells us that we are actually Blessed by your persecution! Thanks for proving that we're right. :tiphat:

Quote:

Matthew 5:10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
5:12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

Enjoy hell. I know that Jesus and I can't wait to watch you burn in hell for all eternity. Oh, how we'll laugh at you as you scream in agony! Shout Glory!! :yahoo:

YIC,

--Pastor Ezekiel

Pastor Ezekiel 03-30-2015 02:47 AM

Further proof HERE!

Quote:

Obama Classmate: He Was A Lying, Drug Using, Homosexual Foreigner

Mia Marie Pope, who was a high school friend of Barack Obama (aka Barry Soetoro) in Hawaii during the 1970s, says that Obama identified himself as a foreigner in high school and was known as a crack-smoking homosexual, Western Journalism reported.

Pastor Ezekiel 04-05-2015 08:58 PM

This just in, from my friends at the Ferguson Police Department. :lol: