The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Is Homotherapy OK for Christians to use? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=67560)

María Gálvez-Villalobos 07-15-2011 08:28 PM

Is Homotherapy OK for Christians to use?

Hello again friends:),

I have a question about homeopathy and homeopathics, even though I'm no myselve a homeopathic I just need to know something about the homeopathics because I have make a discovery that were wonderful and amazing and fantastic as well but then I was thinnking..'Oh - Is this OK' so I was thinking then I should maybe ask people here about homeopthics because I'm sure somebody will know more than me about this because although I know a lot of things I dont know everything so I ask.

Recently I had to get a small operation (nothing serios) but it were cause me a lot of pain after so I try the aspirina and the gelocatil and the Ibuprofeno and then a friend of my aunt gave to me a oinkment made by buddhist monks she have contact whit no far from Alcoy and this oinkment when I put it on my abdomen scar was like a miracle! No pain, and the eswells went down like supersonicky, and I was like WOW! Then the pain disappear from the rest of my tender stomach when I was rubbing it all over to help reduce the pain, it was like really eslippy and esmell a little estrange but the more I rub me the belly whit this oinkment all over the more good feels it gave me. This are a miracle product.

She say me it was totally homeopathic and make from the materials totally naturals and plants and stuff, so it havent even got a name, but what a wonderfull oinkment is it!!!! Serios, friends, it have cured me the pain like instant!

But of course then after I was whit the guilty feelings because I couldn't find nothing in the Bible about oinkments for homeopathics and I know some of the Pastors here are a little negative about ecological things so I ask:

Can we Chjristians use homepathic oinkments or other medicines?
Is OK?

Thanks.

YIC, Mari.

Sister Kitty 07-15-2011 08:40 PM

Re: Is Homotherapy OK for Christians to use?

Do you use these 'oinkments' because you have no Faith in God? God does not send us more than we can handle unless it is His will to do so. If you have Faith, He will make your pain bearable. If He chooses not to lessen your pain it is to strengthen your Faith and bring you closer to God. Do NOT circumvent the Will of God with voodoo witchcraft! Jesus is not amused. :glare:

Brother Harold Porter 07-15-2011 09:27 PM

This sounds like homosexual witchcraft, so the answer is no.

The Holy Bible doesn't say not to practice this nonsense, but it also doesn't say not to jump in front of a speeding locomotive either.

God trusts that you will use the brain He gave you.

In Christ

María Gálvez-Villalobos 07-15-2011 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Harold Porter (Post 775087)
This sounds like homosexual witchcraft, so the answer is no.

The Holy Bible doesn't say not to practice this nonsense, but it also doesn't say not to jump in front of a speeding locomotive either.

God trusts that you will use the brain He gave you.

In Christ

And the bible dont say me 'DONT PUNCH TO A BULL ON HIS 'CATAPLINES' neither and I dont do this too also.

I'm seriously no thinking we can use a 'Is no in the Bible this thing' to decide is a bad thing, no? I mean, when I espreaded the oinkment on my hand and eslowly rub it all over my belly....the feeling was ...magical...miraculos!

Really, surely this kind of miracle MUST be a gift of God?!?

:)

YIC, Mari:innocent:

James Hutchins 07-15-2011 10:25 PM

This makes not sense. I mean, I have nothing against Homers but I be darned if I go against the Bible and provide them therapy. I'll preach to the, I do my very best to pull demons from their rectums, I'll drop to my knees for hour upon sweaty hour but I will not do therapy. What if they try and slip me a roofie! The last thing I want to do is wake up tied to a leather milking bench with my anus greased up and one of those oral exam mouth spreaders on. I am a True Christian™ after all!

Mary-Yves Lapierre 07-15-2011 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 775104)
The last thing I want to do is wake up tied to a leather milking bench with my anus greased up and one of those oral exam mouth spreaders on. I am a True Christian™ after all!

Ah, okay. No mouth spreaders on the anus for True Christians. Good to know. :unsure:

Pastor Ezekiel 07-15-2011 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 775104)
The last thing I want to do is wake up tied to a leather milking bench with my anus greased up and one of those oral exam mouth spreaders on.

It's not that bad. I've done it a few times. The first time was in Seminary. :unsure:

Redeemed Papist 07-16-2011 08:28 AM

I pray you'll manage to turn away from witchcraft. You were doing so well realising you have to change for God and then something like this happens...

MitzaLizalor 07-16-2011 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by María Gálvez-Villalobos (Post 775095)
....the feeling was ...magical

That is Satan. He is quite capable of soaking in through the pores of your skin and once inside he will go off like a fountain of evil watering your innards to burst in the false delight of bitter thorns.
The history of Samuel Hahnemann's "invention" of homeopathy is presented in THIS TRACT as a demonic revelation. The Pastoral Team will be able to confirm if that is correct.
The principle of "homeopathic" or "sympathetic" magic was explored and developed by Sir James Frazer [probable witch] in his book "The Golden Bough" (which was his life's work).
I hope the tract is helpful, and you might like to contact one of the Pastors for an exorcism.

http://www.general-anaesthesia.com/i...-hahnemann.jpg
Samuel Hahnemann - would YOU rub his paste in your belly?

JustGotSaved 07-16-2011 12:04 PM

What? Do i have to come here and bust this nutty idea for you? YOu do realize that your "oinkment" is nothing more than Homosexual Pig SPerm?? Or as you mexicans call it, La Esperma del cierdo?!!

That's what your pagan mexican ancestors used and apparently youre living ones too!

The reason you felt so magical, was that your evil insides were twisting pleasurably and squirming toward this "lotion" like metal to a magnet or moth to a flame.

The very image of you, lying there, rubbing Satan's Creame up and down all over your feverish latina body is enough to drive me (and probably all the men) into our prayer closets.

YOu better check your self for piglets on your insdies soon.

ANd if we cant pray this out of you, then next time you should take a trip to new zeeland and just give yourself in to this place, until yourre ready for Jesus to next come inside you: http://www.odditycentral.com/news/ne...rse-semen.html Be praying for you