The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The Thrifty Christian (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   For sale: thousands of Mitt Romney T-shirts (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=84543)

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 11-15-2012 12:44 AM

For sale: thousands of Mitt Romney T-shirts

Those stupid workers at the factory didn't stop production until a couple of days after the election. I guess all they have is Fox News in Burma.

Selling points:
  • They're quite absorbant.

Anyway, they mostly look like this.

http://www.back2stonewall.com/wp-con...omnet-Tees.png

Nobar King 11-15-2012 01:00 AM

Re: For sale: thousands of Mitt Romney T-shirts

Are they flammable? If not, you could roll them up and use them as soundproofing/insulation.

Billy Bob Jenkins 11-15-2012 02:37 AM

Cotton is very soft and therefore has many "hygienic" applications. I imagine they are all 100% cotton, and certainly not of mixed fibers? I would prefer to wipe myself with Obama shirts, out of respect for Christ, but those are far too expensive for the dire straits our economy is in. I'm sure Our Righteous King would understand.

Levi Jones 11-15-2012 02:48 AM

My wife will take 300 of them. We are going to save money during her unclean time.

Professor Bessemer 11-15-2012 02:57 AM

Put me down for a pallet load. We can use them here at Landover Baptist University in the Animal Testing/Vivsection Department. You would be shocked at how much blood comes out of a Chimpanzee when you jab a fork in its eye.

Pastor Ezekiel 11-15-2012 04:06 AM

The church will be donating a couple of tons of these shirts (in a wide variety of sizes) to Kenya for Christmas. :shades2:

PetitionLady 11-15-2012 03:37 PM

Amen, Pastor

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 949569)
The church will be donating a couple of tons of these shirts (in a wide variety of sizes) to Kenya for Christmas. :shades2:

This warms my heart.

:innocent:

YSiC

FreeFromBrains 11-15-2012 03:57 PM

Re: Amen, Pastor

Quote:

Originally Posted by PetitionLady (Post 949656)
This warms my heart.

:innocent:

YSiC

Why do you hate Mr Obama? He seems a real stand up guy.

I would have thought that being a black woman you would have been dead centre of his demographic.

Cranky Old Man 11-15-2012 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreeFromBrains (Post 949660)

Why do you Obamaniacs turn everything into Obama worshiping? This thread is not about Obama, it is about t-shirts. Please bother to read a little before you take your finger out of your behind to hit that reply button.

Faith_Machine 11-16-2012 12:33 AM

These sound like they would make great stocking stuffers! Say, speaking of Christmas shopping, I'd like to remind everybody that I still have plenty of the wonderful toy items available at the link contained in my signature below.

And by "plenty," I mean I haven't been able to sell even one of them. I would definitely be willing to give a volume discount to anybody who purchases three or more.

PetitionLady 11-16-2012 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreeFromBrains (Post 949660)

I would have thought that being a black woman you would have been dead centre of his demographic.

Don't ever call me a black woman again, you punk thug liar! :angry:

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death. -Revelation 21:8

:supaburn:

H. Montague Worthington 12-05-2012 11:31 PM

One day in the near future, those Mitt Romney T-Shirts will be valuable reminders of a spectacular error.

dr wayne kerr 12-19-2012 07:49 AM

Send them back to Romney himself,

doesnt look like he will get that dream job and it might be a while before he gets another job.

his children can wear them for generations to come.