The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   General Church Fellowship (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   WWJD: Jew the Jew? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=96546)

Billy Bob Jenkins 02-06-2014 08:33 AM

WWJD: Jew the Jew?

Jesus, as His one book wondrous Elite know, had no more love for tax collectors than they had for Him. On at least one occasion He physically beat tax collectors on tax payers' time with an implement of torture. I'm not sure if carpenters paid income tax in Rome, but as we know He hated hypocrites (especially Jewish ones), and told His followers to relinquish their possessions. So we can safely conclude that Christ did not pay taxes after establishing the One True Church, Landover Baptist, to reign over those who live upon the Earth until the Rapture, with a few brief interruptions for FDR, the first beast, Bill Clinton, the second, and Hillary Clinton, the Whore of Babylon, who will become our next POTUS and try to tax us if we aren't careful about the wording of our prayers.

Now, I always render unto Caesar what is Caesar's, and so I paid taxes during the Clinton administration, though I did for all the wrong reasons. As a servant of Satan in my old life, I revered the liberal establishment for guarding us while we sleep with Satanically ritual abused multiple personality disordered assassins to keep Christians from telling me what to do with my phallic icons, etc. But when I was gathered to the breast of Jesus with His Flock, and suckled the teat of God's Wisdom with the lips of my faith, I learned that I must not only obey secular authority, but God's authority as well. And all responsible Christians wrestle with the occasional conflict between American law, and God's law. We sometimes have to think of creative ways to keep our noses clean, while God does our dirty work for us, and we guide Him with our prayers.

I am wondering, when the Great Whore, Mystery Hillary Clinton, riding on the back of Bill Clinton 666, forces the sinners with Obama's tyrannical health care system to receive the mark, will they just open up our bank accounts and take everything out, since we will have ascended into Heaven? Or will Jesus claim that to finance bioweapon synthesis? I personally think that He will save enough on utilities when He darkens the sky to pay for all the plagues and whatnot. Should we just give all our money to Pastor Ezekiel right before Christ raptures us at the next election? Would Jesus want us to do that?

Mother Of Seven 02-06-2014 09:28 AM

Re: WWJD: Jew the Jew?

A perplexing quandary. For what purpose would Pastor Ezekiel need it? I'm thinking you might be better to hand it all over now to continue the good works of Landover Baptist Church. I know that James Hutchins needs urgent help, and a new house needs to be built in Freehold.

Walter Van Slyke 02-07-2014 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billy Bob Jenkins (Post 1062526)
Should we just give all our money to Pastor Ezekiel right before Christ raptures us at the next election? Would Jesus want us to do that?

With all due respect Brother Jenkins, I think the money would then just fall to the ground to be gathered up by the godless heathen as Pastor Ezekiel (and you and I ) are taken up by Jesus into Heaven.

I'm selling all that I have and giving it to the poor and/or Landover Baptist (Bahamas) L.L.C as directed.

MitzaLizalor 02-07-2014 06:10 AM

Jesus did so much for us, even dying to offer us the free gift of Salvation. It is only fair -- well not "fair" I suppose but the best we can do for now until we are able to stand in His presence singing songs to Him about how marvellous He is forever and ever -- that we should surrender everything to Him. As a side benefit we would then have no tax liability.

Remember how Jesus endorsed the 100% donation, even from a poor widow with nothing left after she'd given her last :TwoCents: nothing to buy food to eat or fabric offcuts to patch her clothes. Nothing at all.

God needed that money more than she did as Jesus well knew:
LUKE 21
And he looked up, and saw the rich men casting their gifts into the treasury.
2 And he saw also a certain poor widow casting in thither two mites.
3 And he said, Of a truth I say unto you, that this poor widow hath cast in more than they all:
4 For all these have of their abundance cast in unto the offerings of God: but she of her penury hath cast in all the living that she had.
KJV .. look up . context
God still needs us to not withhold funds. People say to me "But as Christians aren't you supposed not to worry about tomorrow, what to eat or whether you have any clothes to put on?" and that is quite true. I don't worry about those things just as Jesus commanded:
LUKE 12
And he said unto his disciples, Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat; neither for the body, what ye shall put on.
23 The life is more than meat, and the body is more than raiment.
24 Consider the ravens: for they neither sow nor reap; which neither have storehouse nor barn; and God feedeth them: how much more are ye better than the fowls?
25 And which of you with taking thought can add to his stature one cubit?
26 If ye then be not able to do that thing which is least, why take ye thought for the rest?
27 Consider the lilies how they grow: they toil not, they spin not; and yet I say unto you, that Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
28 If then God so clothe the grass, which is to day in the field, and to morrow is cast into the oven; how much more will he clothe you, O ye of little faith?
29 And seek not ye what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink, neither be ye of doubtful mind.
30 For all these things do the nations of the world seek after: and your Father knoweth that ye have need of these things.
31 But rather seek ye the kingdom of God; and all these things shall be added unto you.
KJV .. whole chapter

Billy Bob Jenkins 02-07-2014 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother Of Seven (Post 1062533)
A perplexing quandary. For what purpose would Pastor Ezekiel need it? I'm thinking you might be better to hand it all over now to continue the good works of Landover Baptist Church. I know that James Hutchins needs urgent help, and a new house needs to be built in Freehold.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Walter Van Slyke (Post 1062816)
With all due respect Brother Jenkins, I think the money would then just fall to the ground to be gathered up by the godless heathen as Pastor Ezekiel (and you and I ) are taken up by Jesus into Heaven.

I'm selling all that I have and giving it to the poor and/or Landover Baptist (Bahamas) L.L.C as directed.

Jesus gave Pastor Ezekiel power of attorney.

Mother Of Seven 02-07-2014 11:04 AM

I'm surprised Mistress Cookie hasn't made an appearance in this thread.

Ezekiel Bathfire 02-07-2014 04:44 PM

This has always been a genuine Christian quandary: assume that you are on the average US income of $120,000, and your accountants arrange for you to pay no tax. Imagine you are, say, retired and have, over your lifetime amassed quite a few $million.

Now, you could
(i) give it all away and cast yourself upon the Mercy of God in the shape of Landover Church.
(ii) Calculate how long you think you’ll live and then work out how much you need and give the rest away
(iii) Place it in a blind trust fund established for purpose in a tax haven, such that you actually have no idea how much money you have – you don’t know whether you are rich or poor.

The first two present many problems:
(i) A man is obliged to home and care for his wife and servants, and those are not possible without money.
(ii) Giving to the poor might make them rich and then the Kingdom of Heaven is closed to them.
(iii) Giving to the poor is pointless, as Jesus said, “But the poor you always have.”, so this is obviously the wrong solution.
(iv) Giving all our money to Pastor Ezekiel right before Christ raptures us at the next election” would leave Pastor Zeke in no position to enter heaven and I suspect that Jesus would see through this ploy and just set fire to the money.

A solution is needed and the blind trust does this. In combination with this is the idea that the will is made so as to state “In the instant before my death, I gave all my money to, e.g. Landover Church to do with as they wish.”

The Church itself does not go to heaven nor is it raptured and, should there be further revelations, e.g. every one in Heaven will come back after the business of disposing of atheists and Catholics is over, then there will be funds ready to support members.

see_the_light 02-07-2014 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billy Bob Jenkins (Post 1062526)
I am wondering, when the Great Whore, Mystery Hillary Clinton, riding on the back of Bill Clinton 666

I would bet she has been wondering the same since, at least, 1998.
If apocalypse depended on Hillary straddling Bill we'd have world without end.

In the meanwhile I would present the following reflection on the subject of taxes.

Psalm 24:1

The earth is the Lord’s, and the fulness thereof;
The world, and they that dwell therein.

Genesis 1:26

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

So GOD is the owner and man has dominion.

Man, not "government" and least of all "the masses". The thoroughly appointed by GOD rich men and kings. Government theft are a waste, while personnel riches deliver from death
Proverbs 10:2

Treasures of wickedness profit nothing:
But righteousness delivereth from death.

Given the above, and the importance of insuring salvation, I would state that any measure that limits the (literal) damning effect of revenue and property taxes is pleasant to the eyes of the LORD.

In fact that is the only reason why I currently incorporate companies and trust funds in heathen faraway lands for myself and for other good TC folk (do contact me by PM, special fees are available for LBC forum members and some are even waived ).

PRAISE THE LORD!

Billy Bob Jenkins 02-14-2014 07:13 PM

Would it be acceptable, I wonder, to allow back tithes to accumulate throughout ones life, and then just will 100% of your funds to the church in death?