The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Christian history forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Pol Pot, Khmer Rouge crusader: a Christian in the Arms of Jesus (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=93891)

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 10-25-2013 02:52 PM

Pol Pot, Khmer Rouge crusader: a Christian in the Arms of Jesus

If history has taught me anything, it's that 99% percent of the time Genocide is effective and can be done with impunity, as long as you follow two caveats:

1. Burn the diaries of any cute jailbait that you neutralize

Quote:

http://cdn1.thefamouspeople.com/prof...anne-frank.jpg The one and only reason Hitler's birthday isn't a national Holiday
2. Don't mess with people who are shameless enough to desecrate corpses by putting skulls on display

Quote:

http://worldwithoutgenocide.org/wp-c...ing-Fields.jpg Whoever said "One death is a tragedy, one million deaths is a statistic" said it before Cambodian corpse-arranging took the art world by storm.
And while Hitler is still remembered by some as the world's greatest anti-soviet leader (heck, the invention of highways by itself more than compensates for any damage he caused), the positive sides of Pol Pot and the Khmer Rouge are forgotten.

Make no mistake: Pol Pot, and his fellow crusaders in the Khmer Rouge are Christians in the loving arms of Jesus, regardless of the lies that liberal-bias historians slander them with.

Exhibit A: The Khmer Rouge believed in Maoism-on-steroids, which is just like conservatism: Maoists and/or conservatives hate intellectuals, big cities, decadence, and Russians. We love corporate consolidation ("farm collectivization" in Maoist lingo) and idealizing the past. We believe all power comes from the barrel of a gun. We believe all you need to know about Geopolitics and life in general can be learned by watching Red Dawn and Rambo 3.

Even the devils website agrees on this point:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wikipedia
Mao also believed strongly in the concept of a unified "people"....Many of the pillars of Maoism such as the distrust of intellectuals and the abhorrence of occupational specialty are typical populist ideas

Exhibit B: Margaret Thatcher and Ronald Reagan provided the Khmer Rouge with money and weapons, especially land mines. Since Reagan and the Republican Party can't be terrorist financiers, that means the Khmer Rouge are good guys:

Quote:

Originally Posted by The New Statesman
...the US had been secretly funding Pol Pot in exile since January 1980. The extent of this support – $85m from 1980 to 1986 – was revealed in correspondence to a member of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. On the Thai border with Cambodia, the CIA and other intelligence agencies set up the Kampuchea Emergency Group, which ensured that humanitarian aid went to Khmer Rouge enclaves in the refugee camps and across the border.

Two American aid workers, Linda Mason and Roger Brown, later wrote: “The US government insisted that the Khmer Rouge be fed . . . the US preferred that the Khmer Rouge operation benefit from the credibility of an internationally known relief operation.” Under American pressure, the World Food Programme handed over $12m in food to the Thai army to pass on to the Khmer Rouge; “20,000 to 40,000 Pol Pot guerillas benefited,” wrote Richard Holbrooke, the then US assistant secretary of state.

I witnessed this. Travelling with a UN convoy of 40 trucks, I drove to a Khmer Rouge operations base at Phnom Chat. The base commander was the infamous Nam Phann, known to relief workers as “The Butcher” and Pol Pot’s Himmler. After the supplies had been unloaded, literally at his feet, he said: “Thank you very much, and we wish for more.”

In November of that year, 1980, direct contact was made between the White House and the Khmer Rouge when Dr Ray Cline, a former deputy director of the CIA, made a secret visit to a Khmer Rouge operational headquarters. Cline was then a foreign policy adviser on President-elect Reagan’s transitional team.

...Americans provided the “coalition” with battle plans, uniforms, money and satellite intelligence; arms came direct from China and from the west, via Singapore. The non-communist fig leaf allowed Congress – spurred on by a cold-war zealot Stephen Solarz, a powerful committee chairman – to approve $24m in aid to the “resistance”.

Until 1989, the British role in Cambodia remained secret. The first reports appeared in the Sunday Telegraph, written by Simon O’Dwyer-Russell, a diplomatic and defence correspondent with close professional and family contacts with the SAS. He revealed that the SAS was training the Pol Pot-led force...

In 1991, I interviewed a member of “R” (reserve) Squadron of the SAS, who had served on the border. “We trained the KR in a lot of technical stuff – a lot about mines,” he said. “We used mines that came originally from Royal Ordnance in Britain...

On 25 June 1991, after two years of denials, the government finally admitted that the SAS had been secretly training the “resistance” since 1983. A report by Asia Watch filled in the detail: the SAS had taught “the use of improvised explosive devices, booby traps and the manufacture and use of time-delay devices”. The author of the report, Rae McGrath (who shared a joint Nobel Peace Prize for the international campaign on landmines), wrote in the Guardian that “the SAS training was a criminally irresponsible and cynical policy”.

Exhibit C: Thanks to the efforts of the Khmer Rouge, Cambodia is today a Free-market Economic Miracle:

Manliness and self-reliance are the rule: 'There is an ingrained culture of might is right,'...people take the law into their own hands. Vigilante killings are routine, with even novice monks and art students beating suspected robbers to death.

No trade barriers: "The customs and the military, often with the co-operation of senior members of the government, collude in massive smuggling - of beer, drugs, people, tropical hardwood and the country's archaeological heritage."

No Environmental Regulations: "Cambodia has lost half its forests in the past 30 years, and the trees are still falling fast. Last year soldiers used heavy equipment to break up 30 tonnes of stone carvings from 1,000-year-old archaeological sites before loading them into army trucks and driving them to Thailand to sell to dealers with rich Western clients."

The Military has power, elitist intellectuals do not: "The military have even been reported to have been extorting 'protection money' from those trying to conserve Angkor Wat - Cambodia's world-famous jungle temple complex."

With no welfare, people are given incentive to work hard: "Average life expectancy is 52, one in five children dies before reaching the age of five, more than a third of the population live below the poverty line and half the children show the effects of malnutrition."

Nobody tries to stop God from punishing homos and sluts: "Aids killed 6,000 people last year."

In short, a conservative paradise: "The elite's exclusive golf course, on the outskirts of Phomh Penh, charges $20,000 (£12,000) for membership, 80 times the average income."

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 10-25-2013 03:51 PM

Re: Pol Pot, Khmer Rouge crusader: a Christian in the Arms of Jesus

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeb Stuart Thurmond (Post 1036822)
Exhibit C: Thanks to the efforts of the Khmer Rouge, Cambodia is today a Free-market Economic Miracle

It's kind of a tangent, but just when I thought I could not respect Ronald Reagan more, I learn that he did his part to make Cambodia among the world's most landmine-rich nations.

Landmines are the ultimate expression that private property actually means something. In Cambodia, people who see a "No Trespassing" sign obey it.

Quote:

http://gapyear.s3.amazonaws.com/imag...ge_582_386.jpg
"I'm never walking on that old man's lawn again".
The NRA is a start, but Cambodia's success proves that what America really needs is a National Land Mine Association (NLMA).

Godfly 10-26-2013 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeb Stuart Thurmond (Post 1036826)
It's kind of a tangent, but just when I thought I could not respect Ronald Reagan more, I learn that he did his part to make Cambodia among the world's most landmine-rich nations.

Landmines are the ultimate expression that private property actually means something. In Cambodia, people who see a "No Trespassing" sign obey it.

The NRA is a start, but Cambodia's success proves that what America really needs is a National Land Mine Association (NLMA).

This boy should thank God for his blessings of land mines. He was born with two legs, now he has three!

lukasekman 10-26-2013 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeb Stuart Thurmond (Post 1036826)

Count me in for NLMA. I use land mines in my garden to protect my wife, kids, house and other properties.

swingermonkey 10-28-2013 04:01 PM

you all are seriously whacked in the head. Hitler was down right evil and as for Pol Pot he was a tyrant and was as far from christian as Satan him self.

also on a side note. Jesus was gay he hung around with 12 guys and a prostitue. she was the most honest of them all. jesus is nothing but a a bumder. besides he was black not white as he was from the middle east. my poo is brown so i flush it down. i better stop being myself or the church police will send me an infraction. you guys are christian terroists.

btw we should send you all to a deserted island where you can be as self rightous and as hillbilly as you like. from a true athiest and australian

Basilissa 10-29-2013 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swingermonkey (Post 1037290)
you all are seriously whacked in the head. Hitler was down right evil and as for Pol Pot he was a tyrant and was as far from christian as Satan him self.

also on a side note. Jesus was gay he hung around with 12 guys and a prostitue. she was the most honest of them all. jesus is nothing but a a bumder. besides he was black not white as he was from the middle east. my poo is brown so i flush it down. i better stop being myself or the church police will send me an infraction. you guys are christian terroists.

btw we should send you all to a deserted island where you can be as self rightous and as hillbilly as you like. from a true athiest and australian

It simply breaks my heart to see atheists' hate towards :god-fancy:. They are so ingrateful towards our Merciful Creator! :(

Pastor Ezekiel 10-29-2013 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swingermonkey (Post 1037290)

Dear Godmocking Whore;

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule of worshiping satan and spreading your legs for anyone with a dollar to post this hateful message. The Holy Bible tells us that we are actually Blessed by your persecution! Thanks for proving that we're right. :tiphat:

Quote:

Matthew 5:10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
5:12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

Enjoy hell. I know that Jesus and I can't wait to watch you burn in hell for all eternity. Oh, how we'll laugh at you as you scream in agony! Shout Glory!! :yahoo:

YIC,

--Pastor Ezekiel

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 11-13-2013 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Godfly (Post 1036971)
http://gapyear.s3.amazonaws.com/imag...ge_582_386.jpg
This boy should thank God for his blessings of land mines. He was born with two legs, now he has three!

I hope he worked to earn those crutches. They might have been given to him by some charity hell-bent on destroying his work ethic.

On second glance, maybe the do-gooders have already turned him into a typical ungrateful moocher. Look how he's just leaning up against the wall, when he should be working in a shoe factory or something.

A Follower 11-13-2013 10:52 PM

The Vietcong attacked Pol Pot in 1978, just three years after we defeated them in the Vietnam war. When the communists from Vietnam attack you, that in itself is a pretty good indication of you being a decent, God fearing man.

Darren Ingram-Myers 11-15-2013 06:05 PM

Of course Pol Pot was a conservative. No true leftist would have behaved in such a beastly manner.

Pastor Ed Lowman 11-16-2013 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeb Stuart Thurmond (Post 1041114)
I hope he worked to earn those crutches. They might have been given to him by some charity hell-bent on destroying his work ethic.

On second glance, maybe the do-gooders have already turned him into a typical ungrateful moocher. Look how he's just leaning up against the wall, when he should be working in a shoe factory or something.

This is of course true. And when he is older, he'll get one of those worthless blue handicapped stickers to park up close to all the buildings while those who are willing to put up with the daily grind have to walk. I will never understand the liberal mentality. It is such poison to the world.

Another thing I will never understand: why God is waiting so very long to return and judge the earth! Sometimes I have to remind myself that Hebrews 10:37 and Habakkuk 2:3 are in the Bible.

Pim Pendergast 11-16-2013 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darren Ingram-Myers (Post 1041520)
Of course Pol Pot was a conservative. No true leftist would have behaved in such a beastly manner.

Have you ever heard of the no true Scotsman fallacy? No True Christian™ would ever fall for this.