The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   General Church Fellowship (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Join the Anti-Masturbation Club Today! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=28024)

Bobby-Joe 03-02-2012 09:05 PM

Re: Join the Anti-Masturbation Club Today!

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Lord's Sword (Post 854206)
I need to join this club immediately. While viewing Faith Machine's post: Bachelors, I've found some suitable brides for you! I took my pants off, the shorts I wear under my pants off, and had the key to my underwear out, before I realized God was watching me. I've been praying for the last 20 minutes. Please say a prayer for me also. :(:(:(:(:(

How is getting married going to help men to beat off the masturbation habit Brother Sword?

Keeping in mind Jesus is watching us men at ALL times may help.

The Lord's Sword 03-02-2012 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe (Post 854208)
How is getting married going to help men to beat off the masturbation habit Brother Sword?

Keeping in mind Jesus is watching us men at ALL times may help.

It was the pictures of those beautiful women in mini-skirts. Pray for me please. :(

Matthew 5:28

28But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

Faith_Machine 03-02-2012 10:12 PM

Brother Sword, get a hold of yourself! Er, I mean, get yourself under control!

Sorry I waved temptation under your nose like that, but let's look at the bright side: You proved to yourself that you were able to do the right thing!

Paul the Foreigner 03-03-2012 12:18 AM

What is these "Handzoff" cream and gum ?
How it works, how can it help against M-ing?

I tried to search info about it on google, but nothing found.

Faith_Machine 03-03-2012 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul the Foreigner (Post 854275)

I suspect that's because Google is run by Northern California limousine liberals who routinely block search results that might be helpful to our Godly cause.

HandzOff is really a wonderful product: When applied to one's genitals, it has an immediate anesthetic effect, causing the area to become as numb as if you'd injected it with Novocaine. However, if you then rub that area with any amount of vigor, the HandzOff cream rapidly breaks down, releasing a powerful capsaicin-based compound that will make your p**** feel like it got to Hell ahead of you, and is already burning.

The Lord's Sword 03-03-2012 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Faith_Machine (Post 854300)
I suspect that's because Google is run by Northern California limousine liberals who routinely block search results that might be helpful to our Godly cause.

HandzOff is really a wonderful product: When applied to one's genitals, it has an immediate anesthetic effect, causing the area to become as numb as if you'd injected it with Novocaine. However, if you then rub that area with any amount of vigor, the HandzOff cream rapidly breaks down, releasing a powerful capsaicin-based compound that will make your p**** feel like it got to Hell ahead of you, and is already burning.

After my morning shower, during which I wash my nether regions with a modified back scratcher to avoid any lustful desires from entering my thoughts, I apply HandzOff brand genital anesthetic liberally to my genitals. The instructions say:
Quote:

Squeeze a quarter size amount of Handzoff brand genital anesthetic into your palm and apply to genitals. CAUTION: Wear gloves to avoid hands from numbing.
I didn't wear gloves on my first application and the result was pillow biters trying to sway me from the Lord all day.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_FXpEdd3xzB...p+Wrist+01.jpg

Faith_Machine 03-03-2012 01:53 AM

Whoa, thank you for that testimonial, Sword! Sounds like you really dodged a bullet there. Or several bullets.

Daisy Mae Johnson 03-03-2012 03:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul the Foreigner (Post 854275)

Brother,

for immediate relief I suggest using products you may already have in your home, such as Icy Hot or rubbing some Cayenne pepper on your hand before touching your tallywhacker.

I am also aware that some of the Brothers use Dong Tongs so as not to have actual contact with their nether regions.

http://kamasutraproject.com/wp-conte...0/08/tongs.jpg

Helpful,

Sister Thumper

GoldHelper 01-16-2013 06:09 AM

I checked out the verses against masturbation and I know of one more. It's 1 John 3:9 Whoever has been born of God does not sin, for His seed remains in him and he cannot sin because he has been born of God.

GoldHelper 01-16-2013 06:16 AM

I'm actually not sure what to make of it exactly, I just know it's against masturbation and my current pastor doesn't seem to want to confirm that for me. It's troubling really. I'm sure God gave me that verse, but all the commentaries I've looked up don't seem to say the obvious. That it's talking about masturbation. The greek word for seed there is sperma, so yeah, I'm sure it's talking about that.

GoldHelper 01-16-2013 06:25 AM

How does one remove the label unsaved trash.. as I am royaly in the Kingdom of heaven. I assume it's by way of how I talk in the forum.. but still to assume that is bad. It's better to say under investigation and leave it at that.

Zechariah Smyth 01-16-2013 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHelper (Post 969139)
How does one remove the label unsaved trash.. as I am royaly in the Kingdom of heaven. I assume it's by way of how I talk in the forum.. but still to assume that is bad. It's better to say under investigation and leave it at that.

You can start by following the rules, one of which is to start a thread of your own in the Introduction Forum.

Do you barge into someone's living room and start criticizing their furniture?

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth

P.S. You aren't in Heaven.

GoldHelper 01-16-2013 06:33 AM

I'm sorry I keep posting like this, I just keep thinking of things to say. Anyway I do want to join this super awesome kool, terrific, power filled, faith filled group!!! I know I can have more prayers answered if I beat m once in for all. I don't want to be double minded any more on this issue. It's nice to know there are people who think and feel the same way!

Mary Etheldreda 01-16-2013 06:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHelper (Post 969139)

Hello, and welcome to our friendly forums!

You can find information about this and more HERE (including, Why am I labeled "Unsaved Trash" and "Under Investigation"? That's hurtful).

It seems you've forgotten to introduce yourself! Please go ahead and do so HERE, so that we can greet you properly.

:)

GoldHelper 01-16-2013 06:39 AM

When I activated my account and when I regestered it didn't say anything about there being extra rules. And my spirit is seated in heaven next to Christ. Ephesians 2:6 "And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus" And while metaphors can be helpful, just because you use one doesn't mean it makes the point you draw right. It seems rude to me to do that to people.

Mary Etheldreda 01-16-2013 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHelper (Post 969145)
When I activated my account and when I regestered it didn't say anything about there being extra rules. And my spirit is seated in heaven next to Christ. Ephesians 2:6 "And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus" And while metaphors can be helpful, just because you use one doesn't mean it makes the point you draw right. It seems rude to me to do that to people.

What you may not understand, dear, is that many (most) people who identify themselves as "seated in heaven next to Christ" are in fact quite mistaken. People think they are close to the Almighty One when in fact they are merely fantasizing about some super-man-like deity that just so happens to agree with them 100%.

Only Landover Baptist Church can guarantee Salvation©, so until a legitimate pastor and personal friend of Jesus Christ says you're Saved©, you're still considered, spiritually and generally speaking, unsaved trash.

I hope that helps.

:)

Godfly 01-16-2013 04:37 PM

I think an Anti-Masturbation club is a great idea. Not masturbating is a lot more fun if you do it in a group.

Missionary in Sweden 01-16-2013 05:11 PM

I'd also like to join.

I created a separate thread for male chastity devices.

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=86786

Rev. Edward Clement 01-16-2013 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHelper (Post 969145)
When I activated my account and when I regestered it didn't say anything about there being extra rules. And my spirit is seated in heaven next to Christ. Ephesians 2:6 "And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus" And while metaphors can be helpful, just because you use one doesn't mean it makes the point you draw right.

Friend, it remains to be seen whether or not you know Jesus. We follow the Bible to the letter which absolutely instructs us to try the spirits, and that is exactly what we do.

1 John
4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

We are True-Christians™ and we are never wrong.:innocent:

1 John
4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. 4:5 They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them. 4:6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

We abide in Him and He in us therefore, we are never guilty of the word that you used incorrectly. It is rude to come into a Church Forum, such as this Godly Church Forum®, and to accuse the Brethren of being rude; now that is rude(used correctly), friend.

1 John
2:27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

Rev. Edward Clement 01-16-2013 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Godfly (Post 969210)
I think an Anti-Masturbation club is a great idea. Not masturbating is a lot more fun if you do it in a group.

Amen Brother, it is always more fun and Spirit Lead© when we can all lend a hand.

Psalm 118

118:15 The voice of rejoicing and salvation is in the tabernacles of the righteous: the right hand of the LORD doeth valiantly.
118:16 The right hand of the LORD is exalted: the right hand of the LORD doeth valiantly.

And where two or three of us are gathered together, there the Lord is in the midst of us.

Matthew

18:19 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. 18:20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

Little become much when Jesus is in it!

Isaiah
60:22 A little one shall become a thousand, and a small one a strong nation: I the LORD will hasten it in his time.

Amen!

Ephesians
3:20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,