The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The introduction forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Just wanted to commiserate on this sad day. (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=84263)

Greybeard 11-07-2012 10:11 AM

Just wanted to commiserate on this sad day.

Hi I am atheist so I guess that makes me unsaved scum. Even Atheists have feelings though so I am just posting to commiserate with you that the best man didn't win yesterday although I quite like Obama. So who is going to be Gods choice for 2016? I'm guessing Palin is disqualified from the top job as she is a woman but she would be an excellent choice as VP. So who will your church support for president? Jeb Bush maybe?

Pim Pendergast 11-07-2012 10:45 AM

Re: Just wanted to commiserate on this sad day.

This is not a political discussion forum. Your atheism is based on flawed logic. You need to "be renewed in the spirit of your mind" (Eph 4:23). Pray that God soften your heart and give you eyes to see and ears to hear. Read the 1611 KJV. Find a sound Baptist church near you.

Zechariah Smyth 11-07-2012 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greybeard (Post 947175)
Hi I am atheist so I guess that makes me unsaved scum. Even Atheists have feelings though so I am just posting to commiserate with you that the best man didn't win yesterday although I quite like Obama. So who is going to be Gods choice for 2016? I'm guessing Palin is disqualified from the top job as she is a woman but she would be an excellent choice as VP. So who will your church support for president? Jeb Bush maybe?

Why would I "commiserate" with someone who hates Jesus?

:wacko:

Jesus told me to avoid people like you:

(2 Corinthians 6:14) "Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?"

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth

Brother Jared 11-07-2012 02:12 PM

How about properly introducing yourself instead of just mocking us on this sad day. Have you no courtesy?

Have fun in the eternal lake of fire you hell-bound lieberal!

PetitionLady 11-07-2012 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zechariah Smyth (Post 947196)
Why would I "commiserate" with someone who hates Jesus?

:wacko:

Jesus told me to avoid people like you:

(2 Corinthians 6:14) "Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?"

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth

Thank you, Brother Smyth. You've reminded me of this verse too:

Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you. ~Matthew 7:6

YSiC

Ezekiel Bathfire 11-07-2012 02:22 PM

Quote:

Hi I am atheist so I guess that makes me unsaved scum. Even Atheists have feelings though ...

Maybe, maybe not, but one way or another, they will be artificial feelings - feelings without soul or depth. Without God there can be no real emotions.

James Hutchins 11-07-2012 07:54 PM

No friend, I am NOT interested in anal sex with you. Please stop and desist from PMing me!

John North 11-07-2012 08:15 PM

Quote:

Hi I am atheist so I guess that makes me unsaved scum.

Unsaved trash to be precise but I think you’ve captured the essence.

Have a nice life.

Burn in Hell!

Sammy The Penitent 11-07-2012 09:17 PM

Greybeard,

I am new to this forum, but I just wanted to share with you that whenever an unclean thought comes to my head (and you obviously have many) I flagillate my self for at least an hour, beat my wife and humilliate my children....Please do this promptly or I fear for your immortal soul.

Didymus Much 11-07-2012 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sammy The Penitent (Post 947316)
...I flagillate my self for at least an hour...

Are you Catholic or something?

Quote:

...beat my wife...
Nope, just a troll.

Quote:

...and humilliate my children...
By continuing to breathe (or you will, when you have them).

Sammy The Penitent 11-07-2012 11:53 PM

You are a self proclaimed athiest and a pervert. Please share with me why a Righteous Christian should find value in any of your foul opinions?

Didymus Much 11-08-2012 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sammy The Penitent (Post 947360)
...Please share with me why a Righteous Christian should find value in any of your foul opinions?

Listen. Hear that? That's the sound of the True Christians™ telling me I'm wrong (they never lose an opportunity to do so, believe me ;) ). Oh, wait...

it's silence.

Yeah.

Greybeard 11-08-2012 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 947287)
No friend, I am NOT interested in anal sex with you. Please stop and desist from PMing me!

I think you misunderstood my communication friend. I was just looking for some friendship and brotherly love. I am not gay. :kiss:

Zechariah Smyth 11-08-2012 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greybeard (Post 947433)
I think you misunderstood my communication friend. I was just looking for some friendship and brotherly love. I am not gay.

Are you accusing Mr. Hutchins of being senile? Being addle-brained? Not understanding American?

:o

Those are very serious charges. VERY serious.

Rather typical of Jesus-haters to be mean-spirited though. Without the ethical foundation of Christ's Love, their manners and morals crumble to dust.

Sad.

YiC,

Zech

Dr Laurence Niles 11-08-2012 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greybeard (Post 947433)
brotherly love

I think we all know what this means.

That's right: anal sex! :angry:

This is not some two bit pick up joint in Rio, young man. :fear2: True Christians™ have no truck with the gaywise.

Leviticus 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Romans 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

Romans 1:26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

Romans 1:27 And likewise also the men , leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

Romans 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

1st Corinthians 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind ,

1st Timothy 1:9 Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,

1st Timothy 1:10 For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind , for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;

1st Kings 14:24 And there were also sodomites in the land: and they did according to all the abominations of the nations which the LORD cast out before the children of Israel.

Deuteronomy 23:17 There shall be no whore of the daughters of Israel, nor a sodomite of the sons of Israel.

Matthew 19:4 And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,

Matthew 19:5 And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?

Matthew 19:6 Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

Deuteronomy 22:5 The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.

Unless you want to get down on your knees, prostrate yoursel before Him and open yourself to receive Jesus' love you can get the heck out of here.!

YIC

Carl the wop 11-08-2012 03:23 PM

I love the smell of burning unsaved scum in the morning. It smells like righteousness!! :innocent:

Sammy The Penitent 11-08-2012 04:40 PM

Greybeard,

Again, I'm new to this site and I want to remain respectful of everyone, but I just cant't understand why you immediately started inquiring about anal sex to members and Pastors?

Billy Bob Jenkins 11-08-2012 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sammy The Penitent (Post 947521)
Greybeard,

Again, I'm new to this site and I want to remain respectful of everyone, but I just cant't understand why you immediately started inquiring about anal sex to members and Pastors?

Sammy, your innocence moves me. Every time a piece of unsaved garbage posts on this otherwise Godly forum, my understanding of the unsaved, anal sex addicted mind becomes more lucid. And over the years I have reached the following conclusion: they hate Jesus.

You see, friend, Jesus wants the unsaved to use their rectums in one direction. The unsaved want to use their rectums any way they please, to house vermin, to greet strangers, to suffocate Christian children... The unsaved cannot abide the categorical prohibition on sodomy made explicit in the KJV Bible, and so they have revolted against God and nature.

Carl the wop 11-08-2012 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sammy The Penitent (Post 947521)
Greybeard,

I think he's a Papist dressed in Atheist's clothes. Either way, he'll need 1,000,000 SPF where he's going.

Greybeard 11-08-2012 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zechariah Smyth (Post 947457)
Are you accusing Mr. Hutchins of being senile? Being addle-brained? Not understanding American?

:o

Those are very serious charges. VERY serious.

Rather typical of Jesus-haters to be mean-spirited though. Without the ethical foundation of Christ's Love, their manners and morals crumble to dust.

Sad.

YiC,

Zech

Perhaps this is where the misunderstanding stems from. I am from England and we speak Queen's English over here. I've never heard of a language called American.