The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   I have a question about femenisim. (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=77238)

shanelapionte 04-28-2012 06:23 PM

I have a question about femenisim.

I would like some of you to tell me what femenisim means to you if you dont mind.

-what do you think the definition of a femenist is?

Noah Sole 04-28-2012 06:29 PM

Re: I have a question about femenisim.

Feminists are people who do not know God's word or if they do they disobey it and thus should go to Hell. Our Lord tells us:

1 Timothy 2:11
Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.

1 Timothy 2:12
But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

By the way if you had learnt in silence as the Lord commanded you would know the term is spelt feminism.

All the best

Fleur-de-lis 04-28-2012 06:30 PM

A feminist is one who believes that men do not deserve special privileges simply by virtue of their having dangly bits.
A feminist is one who believes that women should not be treated as second class citizens simply by virtue of their having internal plumbing.
A feminist is one who believes that the path of a woman's life should be determined by the woman herself, not by some man.

Redeemed Papist 04-28-2012 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TaraLynn (Post 878014)
I would like some of you to tell me what femenisim means to you if you dont mind.

Feminists are women who totally ignore why God made them and their defined role in the Bible.

1 Corinthians 14:34 Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law.

Genesis 3:16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.
That's just the way it is. You can fight it all you like but if your church denies this they are denying God's wishes. They are saying God is false right from the first chapter of the Bible. You, as a feminist, hate God.

Noah Sole 04-28-2012 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fleur-de-lis (Post 878020)
A feminist is one who believes that men do not deserve special privileges simply by virtue of their having dangly bits.
A feminist is one who believes that women should not be treated as second class citizens simply by virtue of their having internal plumbing.
A feminist is one who believes that the path of a woman's life should be determined by the woman herself, not by some man.
A feminist is a raving Godmocker who disobeys our Lord's word and will roast in Hell.

FTFY

All the best

shanelapionte 04-28-2012 06:40 PM

in all truth a feminist is someone, who doesnt want women to be treated like [Potty Talk Deleted]
they want to be able to get a good education, they want to get a job and they dont want to have to rely on the man to take care of them.
Feminists know that women shouldnt be treated like slaves.

Women what equal rights and equal say, but people think men are better so they should get better treatmentt.

Men are not better than women!!!

i dont understand why someone would think that anyways!

without women, they're wouldnt be children.
without women all men would have to either be alone or have to become homosexual, which most of you think is terrible!
so why should you treat us like were no good!

Noah Sole 04-28-2012 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TaraLynn (Post 878025)
in all truth a feminist is someone, who doesnt want women to be treated like shit,
they want to be able to get a good education, they want to get a job and they dont want to have to rely on the man to take care of them.

Women what equal rights and equal say, but people think men are better so they should get better treatmentt.

without women all men would have to either be alone or have to become homosexual, which most of you think is terrible!

When you have finished your hysterical rant missy please re-read my post:

1 Timothy 2:11

1 Timothy 2:12
But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

The Bible tells us that - if you don't like it take it up with God not us. We are just doing what we are told - what is the problem with that?

All the best

Bob4God 04-28-2012 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TaraLynn (Post 878025)
in all truth a feminist is someone, who doesnt want women to be treated like [Potty Talk Deleted]

You left out the most important bit of the feminist philosophy:

That men are not better than women, but women are better than men and should still receive all the positive benefits of benevolent sexism, such as special consideration for employment and enrollment based solely on being female.

Jedediah 04-28-2012 07:00 PM

A feminist is one who rejects several of God's teachings. Here are some verses to get you started on your search. There are many more.

Feminists think that women were created for some purpose other than assisting and serving their men, in contradiction with the following verses of Scripture:
Genesis 2:18
And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

Genesis 3:16
Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

Colossians 3:18
Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as it is fit in the Lord

I Corinthians 11:8-9
For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man.
Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.

Feminists reject the notion that they are the property of their fathers until they are married, at which point they become the property of their husbands. This contradicts the following verses of Scripture:

Exodus 20:17
Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.
(Women are property - less valuable than a house, but more valuable than livestock and chattle.)

Deuteronomy 22:28-29
If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found;
Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.
(Rape "victims" must marry their rapists; the "victim's" father is compensated for depreciation to the value of his property)

Matthew 18:25
But forasmuch as he had not to pay, his lord commanded him to be sold, and his wife, and children, and all that he had, and payment to be made.
(Jesus considers wives to be property that can be sold.)

Feminists think it's okay to dress like sluts, and that marriage and childbearing are optional. This conflicts with the following verses of Scripture:

I Timothy 2:9-10
In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;
But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works.

I Corinthians 7:1-2
Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman.
Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband.

I Timothy 2:13-15
For Adam was first formed, then Eve.
And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.
Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

Feminists think that it's okay for women to go around running their mouths like a bunch caffeinated hens at church. The Word of God tells us that women are to keep their mouths shut.

I Corinthians 14:34-35
Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law.
And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.

I Timothy 2:11-12

The bottom line is that you can be a Christian, or you can be a feminist; but you can't be a Christian feminist. True Christians™ follow the inerrant Word of God (King James Version © 1611) as it is written. We don't pick and choose verses, as if we have the authority to decide for God what He meant. God's Word spells it out quite plainly that the feminist agenda is blasphemy.

Titus 2:3-5
The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things;
That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children,
To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.

So which are you - a feminist, or a Christian?

Jack O'fagan 04-28-2012 07:10 PM

Wow. Isn't it amazing the stuff that comes out of women's mouths when they don't have Jesus in their lives. From their kneejerk reactions I reckon they are having their 'unclean' time so maybe we she give the little ladies a bit of leeway, when they are all cleaned up they will probably look back on their foolishness with regret,

Proverbs 9:13 A foolish woman is clamorous: she is simple, and knoweth nothing.

YIC

Jack

James Hutchins 04-28-2012 07:20 PM

Goodness, someone (Tara) left the menstrahut a few days early!

Pastor Ezekiel 04-28-2012 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TaraLynn (Post 878014)

Excuse me, but are you even a Christian girl? Did you notice that this is the "introductions" thread? :huh:

Please tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself. :rtfm:

If you'd like to find out more about Landover Baptist Church, please read THIS thread created especially for new posters.

If you have a question, use the "search" function before posting it. Most likely it is being discussed somewhere on this Godly forum. Please don't waste God's precious bandwidth. There are already threads going on the topic of feminaziism.

You will keep a respectful tongue in your head whenever addressing your betters, which includes all True Christians™. Failure to do so, or any attempt at inciting debate or mockery of God's Divine Plan, can and will result in the suspension of your posting privileges.

Your rights on this forum are listed HERE. If you feel that any of these rights have been violated, please don't hesitate to contact a Pastor at once.

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 04-28-2012 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fleur-de-lis (Post 878020)

Well, that's a new one to add to the "liberal code-words" list:

God = some man

shanelapionte 04-29-2012 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 878089)
Excuse me, but are you even a Christian girl? Did you notice that this is the "introductions" thread? :huh:

Please tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

-I already did but this is still the only place i can start threads

Thinks Design 04-29-2012 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shanelapionte (Post 878014)

Positive search of equality.

It has been an uphill struggle of suffrage but I believe that things are going in the right direction: maybe not as fat as I would like but, we are on he way.

The people here are very parochial :sarcasm:

ThinksDesign.

Roberta 04-29-2012 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThinksDesign (Post 878394)
Positive search of equality.

It has been an uphill struggle of suffrage but I believe that things are going in the right direction: maybe not as fat as I would like but, we are on he way.

The people here are very parochial :sarcasm:

ThinksDesign.

What are you now--about a size 18? No wonder you're an old spinster!

Noah Sole 04-29-2012 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roberta (Post 878396)

I'm glad you said that, it sounds much better coming from a woman. Saves me getting the 'male chauvinist pig' stuff from the feminazi.:thumbsup:

YIC

Noah

Thinks Design 04-29-2012 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roberta (Post 878396)

For your information I'm 5'10" and 10 stone 2 so shut up.

Big tits do not make for big brains so shut up too.

ThinksDesign.

Noah Sole 04-29-2012 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 878047)
Goodness, someone (Tara) left the menstrahut a few days early!

Brother James - I think someone else did!

YIC

Pastor Ezekiel 04-30-2012 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shanelapionte (Post 878392)
-I already did but this is still the only place i can start threads

You aren't allowed to start new threads for a reason. If you'd like to find out more about Landover Baptist Church, please read THIS thread created especially for new posters.

If you have a question, use the "search" function before posting it. Most likely it is being discussed somewhere on this Godly forum. Please don't waste God's precious bandwidth.

You will keep a respectful tongue in your head whenever addressing your betters, which includes all True Christians™. Failure to do so, or any attempt at inciting debate or mockery of God's Divine Plan, can and will result in the suspension of your posting privileges.

Your rights on this forum are listed HERE. If you feel that any of these rights have been violated, please don't hesitate to contact a Pastor at once.