The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Godly Politics (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   BUSH WAS RIGHT: WikiLeaks prove Saddam has WMDs (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=52663)

Bobby-Joe 10-25-2010 10:45 PM

BUSH WAS RIGHT: WikiLeaks prove Saddam has WMDs

Wired draws the obvious conclusion that Bush was RIGHT after all about Iraq.
http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2010...ising-results/

Combing threw the vast number of documents realized by the Wikileaks traitors.
Quote:

But even late in the war, WMDs were still being unearthed. In the summer of 2008, according to one WikiLeaked report, American troops found at least 10 rounds that tested positive for chemical agents. "These rounds were most likely left over from the [Saddam]-era regime. Based on location, these rounds may be an AQI [Al Qaeda in Iraq] cache. However, the rounds were all total disrepair and did not appear to have been moved for a long time."
American Thinker discusses this revulation that Bush was right all along
Quote:

As for WMD, no new weapons were found but the fact that there was so much of it still in Iraq after the UN was supposed to have gotten rid of it is significant [sic]. Don't expect any apologies from the rest of the world or even any acknowledgment that they were wrong. The narrative is set and nothing will change it.
The Blaze weighs in
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/wiki...-wmds-in-iraq/
Quote:

Will this new information quell the debate at all?

Not likely. While the weapons were found and used against American troops, Bush detractors like Andrew Sullivan of the Atlantic argued that they were "degraded left-overs from the earlier Saddam era" and "not part of an ongoing stockpile program."

What do you think? Does this new information lend any more justification to the U.S. military action in Iraq?
Note this is not some discredited source like the yellow uranium or that Nigerian prince was trying to sell Saddam or that Ukrainian enrichment centrifuge tube extender website, these are hard FACT released by liberal TRAITORS in the government and can be trusted.

Dr. Random 10-26-2010 12:21 AM

Re: BUSH WAS RIGHT: WikiLeaks prove Saddam has WMDs

Will god be able to prevent us from being harmed by the WMDs? I'm sending out my prayers now.

Bobby-Joe 10-26-2010 02:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Random (Post 623806)
Will god be able to prevent us from being harmed by the WMDs? I'm sending out my prayers now.

Are you paying attention friend? Jesus sent GW Bush who stopped the WMDs. Since the Iraq war has a single WMD gone off in the US? NO!

Rev. Jim Osborne 10-26-2010 03:51 AM

George W. Bush (God bless him) was one of the most honest, trustworthy presidents our nation has ever had. He wasn't about to hoodwink the American public with lies like his predecessor Slick Willie did. I remember a couple years back when the "non-existent WMDs" were all over the papers. I kept trying to tell people: "Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence!"

No doubt history will remember GWB as a great, if not the greatest president. In 2110, his face will be on the $5 bill. Just wait and watch.

BelieverInGod 10-26-2010 04:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne (Post 623980)
George W. Bush (God bless him) was one of the most honest, trustworthy presidents our nation has ever had. He wasn't about to hoodwink the American public with lies like his predecessor Slick Willie did. I remember a couple years back when the "non-existent WMDs" were all over the papers. I kept trying to tell people: "Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence!"

No doubt history will remember GWB as a great, if not the greatest president. In 2110, his face will be on the $5 bill. Just wait and watch.

Sigh, I remember that. I used to say all they need is a warehouse of bleach and a warehouse of ammonia and *poof* you have chlorine gas. Liebral women don't even know that much about house cleaning any more. :(

Unfalsifiable 10-26-2010 12:10 PM

Well I have to say I never doubted it from the beginning but this just goes to reaffirm these beliefs.

"left over from the previous era" yeah, I love that logic. There's a bbomb but it was left here a while so it doesn't count as a bomb. Geez. Liberals.

Bobby-Joe 10-26-2010 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne (Post 623980)

Indeed Reverend, if the absence of evidence was enough to prove something doesn't exist then God wouldn't exist. Absurd. All you need is a supernatural force hiding all the evidence for the existence of something and you wouldn't be able to find it even you spent centuries looking for it.

All the missing WMDs proved as Saddam was an atheist.

looking4mybrain 11-11-2010 06:29 PM

anyone can edit wikileaks.

Bobby-Joe 11-11-2010 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by looking4mybrain (Post 634792)
anyone can edit wikileaks.

Which PROVES Wikileaks is a bunch of traitors our to destroy America. Like that video of that Apache shooting up those news men; just photoshop. Thank you for making my point.

Now what does this have to do with my OP?

Nobrains 11-21-2010 12:04 AM

I agree that Bush is a good President but not the greatest. And have you people been living under rocks? Its been pretty well known for a while that Saddam had WMD.