The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Pastor Zeke's News Wire (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   WHORE falsely screams rape. Then an even bigger WHORE steps in... (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=58562)

Cranky Old Man 01-25-2011 11:16 PM

WHORE falsely screams rape. Then an even bigger WHORE steps in...

There are women and there are whores, although often it seems like almost all women are whores.

Let's take the story of this 15 year old little harlot who seduced a completely innocent 14 year old boy (!) into dirty sex. The boy, young and full of hormones was powerless against this evil man eater. As happens often in these cases the little slut regrets her actions and decides to falsely accuse the innocent boy of rape. The boy gets arrested and gets raped in jail by Bubba. Fortunately the slutty lying bitch is caught in her web of lies and the boy gets released from jail.

But the story doesn't end there. Instead of locking the lying slutty whore up and throwing away the key for trying to completely destroy an innocent boys life, a spokeswomen of "Women Against Rape" says: "It is awful that a girl so young has been prosecuted in this way". This lesbian über whore apparently hates men so much that she wants to destroy all of them before lunch. This spokeswomen no doubt sent so many innocent men to jail that she lost count. Her feminist blood-lust is beyond belief. Unfortunately all this is just another day in our false rape society.

Yet more proof that women should not be allowed to talk and just do as they are told. As commanded to us by God.

1st Timothy 2:11-12 "Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence."

Genesis 3:16 "Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee."

LizzyP 01-25-2011 11:23 PM

Re: WHORE falsly screams rape. Then an even bigger WHORE steps in

Oh my that poor boy!! This world is just full of such awful sin! At least when Jesus comes again, there will be no sin..I can only hope and pray I am on his right side and not his left.

Billy Bob Jenkins 01-25-2011 11:57 PM

Re: WHORE falsely screams rape. Then an even bigger WHORE steps i

All women who cry "rape" are whores. They cannot be trusted. What do they expect?

Especially if they are registered Democrats. Everyone knows that Democrats have loose morals, especially when it comes to fornication. So admitting that you are a registered Democrat is like begging someone to rape you. And if you have to beg for it, it's not rape.

BelieverInGod 01-26-2011 12:03 AM

Of course they would say such a thing, look at these quotes from Catharine MacKinnon (a leader of the femnazi's)
Quote:

• All sex, even consensual sex between a married couple, is an act of violence perpetrated against a woman.
  • In a patriarchal society all heterosexual intercourse is rape because women, as a group, are not strong enough to give meaningful consent.
  • Politically, I call it rape whenever a woman has sex and feels violated.
  • Men who are in prison for rape think it's the dumbest thing that ever happened... It isn't just a miscarriage of justice; they were put in jail for something very little different from what most men do most of the time and call it sex. The only difference is they got caught. That view is nonremorseful and not rehabilitative. It may also be true.
  • In all these situations, there was not enough violence against them to take it beyond the category of "sex"; they were not coerced enough.

Andrea Dworkin
Quote:

argued, given the tremendous power disparity between men and women in the culture of the USA in the 1970's and 1980's, and the prevalence of domestic violence with men as actors and women as victims, a man's request for sexual activity is too much like your request for cash with the gun in your hand and a history of violence. Even if a woman, on this view, would have been happy to engage in sexual activity with that person absent the background coercion, the fact of coercion makes consent conceptually impossible.
So yes, in these femnazi cow minds all heterosexual sex is rape, even whores who want it. They think that all the women should be available for them to use and abuse as they see fit.

Billy Bob Jenkins 01-26-2011 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BelieverInGod (Post 682420)
Of course they would say such a thing, look at these quotes from Catharine MacKinnon (a leader of the femnazi's)[/LIST]Andrea Dworkin

So yes, in these femnazi cow minds all heterosexual sex is rape, even whores who want it. They think that all the women should be available for them to use and abuse as they see fit.

Feminists are all lesbians. They hate men because they have no use for us. All that matters to them is scissoring with other women, especially young helpless girls that they can indoctrinate into their lesbanian man-hatred. They are big, butch, switchblade brandishing bulldykes the lot of them.

inSincere Sucker 01-26-2011 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billy Bob Jenkins (Post 682413)
All women who cry "rape" are whores.

No, they are not. And every time some woman claims to have been raped when she wasn't, it makes it more difficult for genuine victims to be taken seriously.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BelieverInGod (Post 682420)
Of course they would say such a thing, look at these quotes from Catharine MacKinnon (a leader of the femnazi's)

Catharine MacKinnon is a man-hating idiot, just like this one:

"[Rape] is nothing more or less than a conscious process of intimidation by which all men keep all women in a state of fear" -- Susan Brownmiller (Against Our Will p. 6)

And here's another prize idiocy from Andrea Dork

"Heterosexual intercourse is the pure, formalized expression of contempt for women's bodies." --

BelieverInGod 01-26-2011 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inSincere Sucker (Post 682532)
No, they are not. And every time some woman claims to have been raped when she wasn't, it makes it more difficult for genuine victims to be taken seriously.

Yes they are, if they weren't whore's they wouldn't put themselves in situations where they could get raped.

Quote:

Catharine MacKinnon is a man-hating idiot, just like this one:

"[Rape] is nothing more or less than a conscious process of intimidation by which all men keep all women in a state of fear" -- Susan Brownmiller (Against Our Will p. 6)

And here's another prize idiocy from Andrea Dork

"Heterosexual intercourse is the pure, formalized expression of contempt for women's bodies." --
So you admit that all feminists are men hating lesbian whores, why are you arguing with us?

inSincere Sucker 01-26-2011 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BelieverInGod (Post 682539)
Yes they are, if they weren't whore's they wouldn't put themselves in situations where they could get raped.

So you admit that all feminists are men hating lesbian whores, why are you arguing with us?

With respect, old ladies are raped in their own beds. Children are raped by family members, baby sitters and other people they should be able to trust.

I did not agree that all feminists are men hating lesbian whores, I said that three specific "feminists" are men hating idiots.

Professor Bessemer 01-26-2011 02:57 AM

As I have stated here and here, sluts and whores cannot be raped, as fornication is a hobby for sluts and for whores it is their livelihood. The way I see it, a slut has no recourse at all, as she is in the habit of fornicating without charging for her services. But a prostitute should be compensated for any sexual act she performs, whether she claims it was consensual or not.

And since most unsaved women are either sluts or whores, I would venture to guess that rape is probably the most over reported crime in this country, if not the entire world.

Science=Satan 04-02-2014 10:36 PM

This is all so stupid did you guys know that rape is ILLEAGLE that mean its wrong to do it mean you'll go to jail if you do it.What is wrong with you people saying that only sluts get raped i know that plenty of people who are wearing ankle long clothing who where raped and people who wearing shorts and a short sleeve shirt and i bet you all are only saying this because you all think women are discusting and should only submit to their husbands there are women in the ARMY do you they are lesser than men in the army well i dont think any women are lesser than men, men and women are all equal every single person on here is a sexist racist jerks(exept the one who are sane but all the 'pastors' or anyone who has brother before their name are insane i think he should go to jail for raping her,and you know i dont care if i get infracted of banned but just know this i know that if you ban or infract me that is just more proof that your sexist.

Cranky Old Man 04-02-2014 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScienceWins (Post 1078293)
This is all so stupid did you guys know that rape is ILLEAGL

Duh! The Bible is very clear on that. As punishment for his crime the Bible commands the rapist to marry his "victim"! (Deuteronomy 22:28-29) A well deserved punishment if you ask me.

Quote:

i know that plenty of people who are wearing ankle long clothing who where raped
They no doubt deserved it otherwise God wouldn't have punished them!

Quote:

there are women in the ARMY do you they are lesser than men in the army
Of course women are useless in the army, duh!

This "army" would lose any war:
http://i.imgur.com/UXDfm.jpg

You don't want her to defend America:
http://i.imgur.com/2lRxT.jpg

More on the utter uselessness of women:

Dr Laurence Niles 04-02-2014 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 1078294)
Duh! The Bible is very clear on that. As punishment for his crime the Bible commands the rapist to marry his "victim"! (Deuteronomy 22:28-29) A well deserved punishment if you ask me.

They no doubt deserved it otherwise God wouldn't have punished them!

Of course women are useless in the army, duh!

This "army" would lose any war:
http://i.imgur.com/UXDfm.jpg

You don't want her to defend America:
http://i.imgur.com/2lRxT.jpg

More on the utter uselessness of women:

Well said, Brother.

It's almost as if this weirdo does not believe Jesus is in control over everything in the universe and is intimately aware of every rape 'victim'.

I find it hard to believe that someone who can invent a universe would get the wrong people raped.

YIC