The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The Freehold Truth and Light Baptist newspaper (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Did Tammy Duckworth Lie? New Sources Place Doubt On War Record (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=84488)

Born Again Bob 11-13-2012 11:54 PM

Did Tammy Duckworth Lie? New Sources Place Doubt On War Record

Chicago, IL (CBT) -- Tammy Duckworth frequently mentioned her veteran status and wartime injuries when campaigning for Congress. Now Congressman-elect Tammy Duckworth is facing charges that call that service into doubt.

Duckworth served in both Iraq and Afghanistan. Her official record indicates that as a captain in the National Guard in 2004, her helicopter was shot down. Supposedly this attack by enemy combatants cost Duckworth both legs and the partial use of her right arm.

But CBT had confirmed with multiple sources who served with the Congressman-elect that in fact the injuries were sustained under much less heroic circumstances. "Tammy was up on the table at the officer's mess," said one, "showing us that she knew how to clog-dance." Another recalls that Duckworth was dancing to a tune she had put on the jukebox, Len's "Steal Your Sunshine".

"She sure wasn't going very fast, but at one point she jumped up. When she landed, her hollow Asian bones just shattered. It was terrible, blood and soy sauce everywhere." All sources confirm that Duckworth made them promise to stick to the crash cover story, but with the election over they feel free to talk.

Joe Walsh, the first-term Republican Congressman Duckworth defeated, could not be reached for comment.

Pastor Ezekiel 11-14-2012 04:28 AM

Re: Did Tammy Duckworth Lie? New Sources Place Doubt On War Record

Leave it to a feminazi demoncrat to dishonor the U.S. Military with lies like that.

What kind of a name is "Duckworth" anyway? She looks like a spic of some kind.

Born Again Bob 11-15-2012 01:55 AM

Dear Brother,

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 949036)
What kind of a name is "Duckworth" anyway? She looks like a spic of some kind.

It's spelled "Duckworth" but pronounced "ching-ching-miso-hurny-hirohito-mata-hari-mu-shu-sumo".

Yours in Him,
bab

Levi Jones 11-15-2012 04:07 AM

Dear sweet LORD! People voted for a creepy gimp? :fear2:

Do not look at this image unless you are 100% saved as it is creepy and likely to make you vomit.

http://c498390.r90.cf2.rackcdn.com/w...th-500x281.jpg

:blech:

Godfly 11-16-2012 12:58 AM

I bet she lost her legs in an abortion!

Johny Joe Hold 11-16-2012 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Godfly (Post 949831)

Great observation, Brother Godfly. And, I heard she is not a Christian--God saws off atheists' legs sometimes.

Born Again Bob 11-16-2012 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Godfly (Post 949831)

Go go, Gadget abortion!

John 11:35

JESUS WEPT!

WilliamJenningsBryan 11-16-2012 07:57 PM

Thai born Tammy Duckworth's claim to heroism was landing a helicopter after being shot by an RPG, thus saving the lives of her crew. She reportedly lost both of her legs and the use of an arm. Helicopter controls consist of a cyclic stick (operated by one hand), a collective lever (operated by the other hand), and anti-torque pedals (requiring two feet). Landing that helicopter could not have been done without the help of Jesus, and Duckworth being into Theravada Buddhism and a DEMONcrat the story is highly unlikely.

Bobby-Joe 11-16-2012 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamJenningsBryan (Post 950016)
Thai born Tammy Duckworth's claim to heroism was landing a helicopter after being shot by an RPG, thus saving the lives of her crew. She reportedly lost both of her legs and the use of an arm. Helicopter controls consist of a cyclic stick (operated by one hand), a collective lever (operated by the other hand), and anti-torque pedals (requiring two feet). Landing that helicopter could not have been done without the help of Jesus, and Duckworth being into Theravada Buddhism and a DEMONcrat the story is highly unlikely.

Yes, for her story to be true it would require some Asian dude who'se been dead for over 2,500 years to magically come back to life, invisibly fly up into the sky and help Duckworth land her helicopter. As a TRUE Christian™ I have to laugh at such absurd nonsense and I know Jesus is standing right next to me laughing too.

Buddhists just believe in magic.

Deaner 11-17-2012 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Born Again Bob (Post 949518)
It's spelled "Duckworth" but pronounced "ching-ching-miso-hurny-hirohito-mata-hari-mu-shu-sumo".

http://c498390.r90.cf2.rackcdn.com/w...th-500x281.jpg

Right, right. Now I know who you mean.

Her shoes sure don't match her nylons; nor her feet her legs.

Little Donkey 11-17-2012 08:38 AM

I have from a reliable non-partisan source (the Swiftboat Veterans) that this person was in fact not a hero but an enemy combatant during the Vietnam War Iraqi Freedom operation. I want to see proof this woman did NOT kill American soldiers. Prove it! Where is the proof if she is so innocent???

Godfly 11-18-2012 02:03 AM

I've heard from doctors that in iraq they perform abortions by sawing off the bottom half of a woman so the baby just spills out on the ground.

Billy Bob Jenkins 11-18-2012 03:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Godfly (Post 950586)
I've heard from doctors that in iraq they perform abortions by sawing off the bottom half of a woman so the baby just spills out on the ground.

And to think, if Obama hadn't surrendered to the insurgents, we could have turned that country into a thriving democracy. :( All we needed was one more Republican POTUS.

It's a shame an entire nation has to burn in Hell because of the AntiChrist's peaceful persona.

Rev. Jamar D. Dodson 11-25-2012 07:45 PM

Asians have hollow bones. You learn something new everyday.

Birds have hollow bones too. Perhaps that is why they get all those bird viruses. Makes you wonder what kind of things they do with their poultry. And her name is "Duckworth"? Hmmm, I think we can all guess her ancestry.

Bobby-Joe 11-26-2012 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billy Bob Jenkins (Post 950618)
And to think, if Obama hadn't surrendered to the insurgents, we could have turned that country into a thriving democracy. :( All we needed was one more Republican POTUS.

It's a shame an entire nation has to burn in Hell because of the AntiChrist's peaceful persona.

You can always tell the evil ones because they are so nice to people.