The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   PRAYER REQUESTS (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Pray for Zsa Zsa Gabor to Die (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=75868)

H. Montague Worthington 03-23-2012 07:32 PM

Pray for Zsa Zsa Gabor to Die

Each night before Delores and I retire for bed, we hold hands and pray for the painful death of Zsa Zsa Gabor. I like to pray that she dies from bed sore infections, and Delores prays that she is consumed by large voracious, yellow-toothed Brown rats.

Then I pray for disease-riddled, painful deaths of my other enemies: Jimmy Carter, Lee Iacocca, Simon Cowell, Ernest Borgnine, University of Pittsburgh women's basketball head coach Agnus Berenato, Kirk Douglas, Nelson Mandela, Pinko Folk Singer Pete Seeger, UN Secretary General Javier Pérez de Cuéllar, Shia Labeouf, Charlize Theron, Former Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens, Olivia de Haviland (and her disgusting sister Joan Fontaine), Tony Blair, Actress Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio, C. Everett Koop, Lady Gaga, Sean “Diddy” Combs, Announcer Don Pardo, Former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright, Former Lakers and Knicks Coach Pat Riley, the cast of "Friends," the disgusting White House "journalist" Helen Thomas, Actress Nanette Fabray, Baseball Hall of Famer Stan Musial, George Soros, Michael Moore, Arsenio Hall, The Smothers Brothers, Camile Paglia, Arnold Palmer, Dave Brubeck, Carol Channing, Hugh Downs, Boxer Jake LaMotta, Actress Deanna Durbin, Magazine Publisher Helen Gurley Brown, Pierre Cardin, George McGovern, Singer Kay Starr, Sid Caesar, Former Speaker of the House Jim Wright, F-Troop's Larry Storch, Former St. Louis Cardinal Red Schoendienst, Conrad Bain (the father on Diff'rent Strokes), Former UN Secretary Boutros Boutros-Ghali, former The Price Is Right host Bob Barker, Russell Johnson (The Professor on Gilligan's Island), Actors Hal Holbrook and George Kennedy (together), three-time Major League Baseball MVP Yogi Berra, TV's Bob Saget, Race Car Driver Tom Sneeva, Angelina Jolie, Emma Watson, and especially.... Doris Day.

H. Montague Worthington 03-23-2012 07:41 PM

Re: Pray for Zsa Zsa Gabor to Die

P.S. I left out Annette Funicello.

Bobby-Joe 03-23-2012 07:43 PM

Impressive pray list there Brother Montague. I know Doris Day is the top of everyone's list and I am going to add Zsa Zsa Gabor to mine. It's high time some of Jesus' tough love caught up with Gabor and put her in a hole in the ground after a long, slow and above all painful death. It's it to much to ask our Loving Savior to drive her mad first?

Arnold Palmer is a good catch Montey, Palmer been under the raider a for a while but no more.

Pastor Ezekiel 03-24-2012 04:42 AM

Amen Brother Monty. Zsa-zsa Gabor has even inspired a deathwatch page on Face Book. Her menacing evil knows no bounds. The old gypsy never should have embraced witchcraft. :angry:

And just look at the degenerate offspring she produced! :bad:

(Sorry to open old wounds, Monty.)

WilliamJenningsBryan 03-24-2012 05:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by H. Montague Worthington (Post 862185)
P.S. I left out Annette Funicello.

If I might modestly suggest adding Frankie Avalon to the list - the two of them were jointly and severally responsible for producing some of most insufferable "Beach" movies known to human civilization. I would have expected Jesus to strike them down on the spot.

H. Montague Worthington 03-25-2012 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamJenningsBryan (Post 862462)
If I might modestly suggest adding Frankie Avalon to the list - the two of them were jointly and severally responsible for producing some of most insufferable "Beach" movies known to human civilization. I would have expected Jesus to strike them down on the spot.

Good point, Brother Bryan. However, I suspect that if I added the millions of people in this country to my list who deserve nightly Prayers of Horrible Deaths, I'd never sleep again. I'm already down to two and a half hours of sleep per night.

SUV 03-25-2012 09:17 PM

She still isn't dead? This could cause me a Crisis of Faith.

PS Such a coincidence, Brother Monty! I also Pray nightly for those very same people to Die as well as some homer! called "John Doe." Not Sure who he is. Just don't like his name :angry:

H. Montague Worthington 04-02-2012 03:50 PM

Speaking of Doris Day, the far-left leaning (Fascist/Communist, is more like it) National People's Radio (NPR) did a puff piece glorifying the disgusting harlot this morning. It nearly made me sick.

http://www.npr.org/2012/04/02/149392...fe?sc=fb&cc=fp

How is filth like this allowed to be broadcast at all, let alone with our tax dollars? Write your Congresman and Senators and let them know that you are sick and tired of filthy, disgusting harlots like Doris Day being glorified and promoted with YOUR tax dollars!!

And then get on your knees and say a prayer that God sends this vile woman to broil in hell for eternity.

:angry:

TheLordSavedMe 04-02-2012 04:22 PM

I don't know who most of those people are Mr. Worthington, but if you pray for them to die and go to :sinner:HELL:sinner: Then I will too!:pray:

:praise:

Tammi :innocent3:

H. Montague Worthington 12-04-2012 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by H. Montague Worthington (Post 862174)
Each night before Delores and I retire for bed, we hold hands and pray for the painful death of Zsa Zsa Gabor. I like to pray that she dies from bed sore infections, and Delores prays that she is consumed by large voracious, yellow-toothed Brown rats.

Then I pray for disease-riddled, painful deaths of my other enemies: Jimmy Carter, Lee Iacocca, Simon Cowell, Ernest Borgnine, University of Pittsburgh women's basketball head coach Agnus Berenato, Kirk Douglas, Nelson Mandela, Pinko Folk Singer Pete Seeger, UN Secretary General Javier Pérez de Cuéllar, Shia Labeouf, Charlize Theron, Former Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens, Olivia de Haviland (and her disgusting sister Joan Fontaine), Tony Blair, Actress Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio, C. Everett Koop, Lady Gaga, Sean “Diddy” Combs, Announcer Don Pardo, Former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright, Former Lakers and Knicks Coach Pat Riley, the cast of "Friends," the disgusting White House "journalist" Helen Thomas, Actress Nanette Fabray, Baseball Hall of Famer Stan Musial, George Soros, Michael Moore, Arsenio Hall, The Smothers Brothers, Camile Paglia, Arnold Palmer, Dave Brubeck, Carol Channing, Hugh Downs, Boxer Jake LaMotta, Actress Deanna Durbin, Magazine Publisher Helen Gurley Brown, Pierre Cardin, George McGovern, Singer Kay Starr, Sid Caesar, Former Speaker of the House Jim Wright, F-Troop's Larry Storch, Former St. Louis Cardinal Red Schoendienst, Conrad Bain (the father on Diff'rent Strokes), Former UN Secretary Boutros Boutros-Ghali, former The Price Is Right host Bob Barker, Russell Johnson (The Professor on Gilligan's Island), Actors Hal Holbrook and George Kennedy (together), three-time Major League Baseball MVP Yogi Berra, TV's Bob Saget, Race Car Driver Tom Sneeva, Angelina Jolie, Emma Watson, and especially.... Doris Day.

Please, Lord, why won't Doris Day DIE already?

Daisy Mae Johnson 12-05-2012 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by H. Montague Worthington (Post 955412)
Please, Lord, why won't Doris Day DIE already?

And what's the deal with Zsa Zsa? I think she died a few years ago, but her Hubby, Prince Von Ahole is hiding it so he can keep get her Social Security checks.

:thumbdown:

James Hutchins 12-05-2012 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daisy Mae Johnson (Post 955589)
And what's the deal with Zsa Zsa? I think she died a few years ago, but her Hubby, Prince Von Ahole is hiding it so he can keep get her Social Security checks.

:thumbdown:

It certainly is depressing what can be done with an immersion heater and Disney animitronics.
I am just so sad that Joe McCarthy was not able to banish this commie back in the 50's, when America had morals and common decency.

H. Montague Worthington 12-05-2012 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by H. Montague Worthington (Post 955412)
Originally Posted by H. Montague Worthington

Just since my update yesterday, God has seen fit to allow Satan to welcome Dave Brubeck to Hell. I fully expect that with all of us praying together, the Lord will smite at least two people from my list each week from now through the end of the year.

James Hutchins 12-06-2012 12:38 AM

It has been a well known fact that Brubecxk was playing nigra music and therefore was on the 'down low' with the animals. I am just suprised the AIDS took so long to kill him. I wonder if he got it from that Miles Davis porch monkey?

Nobar King 12-06-2012 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 955670)
It has been a well known fact that Brubecxk was playing nigra music and therefore was on the 'down low' with the animals. I am just suprised the AIDS took so long to kill him. I wonder if he got it from that Miles Davis porch monkey?

His hit song was called 'Take Five'. Take five whats? Five pies?

Daisy Mae Johnson 12-07-2012 10:25 PM

Zsa Zsa "Back to the ER ... But I Ain't Dead!

http://www.tmz.com/2012/12/06/zsa-zs...be/?adid=hero5

http://i.usatoday.net/communitymanag...borx-large.jpg

Quote:

Zsa Zsa Gabor is ALIVE and kickin' (OK, not exactly kickin' 'cause she only has 1-and-a-half legs) but she's ALIVE ... despite another major medical scare this week.

TMZ spoke with Zsa Zsa's hubby ... the von and only Prince von Anhalt ... who tells us ZZG was rushed to UCLA medical center Wednesday morning after developing a nasty infection around her feeding tube.

We're told the 95-year-old Hollywood icon underwent surgery to treat the infection. She's still in the hospital so doctors can closely monitor her recovery.

When asked how he was handling the situation, Prince couldn't have been more clear -- "This really f**ked up our Christmas."

James Hutchins 12-08-2012 11:42 PM

I do not know, she looks pretty dead to me, what with the Devil hovering over her and all.

Mistress Cookie 12-09-2012 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daisy Mae Johnson (Post 956245)
Zsa Zsa "Back to the ER ... But I Ain't Dead!"

Meanwhile, the country has to pay to keep her alive.

Thanks, ObamaCare.

Creationist Ron 12-10-2012 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mistress Cookie (Post 956967)
Meanwhile, the country has to pay to keep her alive.

Thanks, ObamaCare.

We're always paying to keep someone alive Cookie. Rather some gooback snuck in this country, and got hurt, or rather its Zsa Zsa. ObamaCare should be abolished forever.

Creationist Ron 12-11-2012 01:38 AM

I can't believe she isn't dead yet.