The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   MEET CHRISTIAN SINGLES! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Should You Wait Until You're Married to Kiss??? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=67496)

Rev. Jim Osborne 07-13-2011 05:02 PM

Should You Wait Until You're Married to Kiss???

Yes. Yes, you should.

Even if most of our heathen, libertine society thinks otherwise, kissing is a form of sex. And sex before marriage (fornication) is a terrible sin. Fornicators are right up there with murderers and thieves.

Rev. 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and fornicators, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

1 Cor. 6:18
Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.

So, if kissing is sex, and you kiss before marriage, you are damning yourself to Hell.

But, you may be wondering, how is kissing sex? Well, if you are a woman or under 18 years of age, you may want to skip the following section because I will be using graphic, explicit language for the sake of justifying why kissing is sex. Just take me on my word that it is sex. Otherwise, there's a scientific explanation if you're interested..

See, there are three components of sex: Oral, Genital, and Anal. You can take these three components and get a variety of permutations. The most well-known version is Genital-Genital, also known as coitus, and what most people think of when you use the word "sex". There is then Genital-Oral, which is known as "fellatio" and "cunnilingus". Then there is Genital-Anal, which is known as "sodomy" or "anal sex".

Now we start getting into real depraved actions. There is Anal-Oral, known as "analingus" where one person, well you can figure it out. Then there is the mysterious and rarely practiced Anal-Anal, which as far as I know doesn't have a common name, but undoubtedly morally bankrupt homosexuals indulge themselves in this strange fetish in bathroom stalls all across America.

Finally, we get to the last permutation: Oral-Oral, also known as "kissing". Suddenly, kissing doesn't look so innocent when it's in the same category as a man putting his tallywhacker in a woman's cooter, or a homosexual licking the anus of another man. Kissing is no different than these activities! Which makes people that kiss in public on the same level as those baboons which mate in front of tourists at the zoo.

Now, despite the fact that I believe strongly that an unmarried couple should wait until they are married to kiss, I am by no means a prude. It might surprise you but I can be quite liberal and permissive when it comes to sexuality. For example, I think, in certain circumstances, it's okay if an unmarried couple holds hands. I can just hear everyone calling me some "free love hippie" for saying that, but hear me out. As long as a couple is engaged to be married, and they're in the privacy of their own home, and they don't hold hands for more than a couple minutes, then I think it's okay.

Still, let's remember what is important: Kissing is sex. Kissing before marriage is fornication. Fornicators burn in Hell. That is all you need to know.

María Gálvez-Villalobos 07-13-2011 05:27 PM

Re: Should You Wait Until You're Married to Kiss???

What about the kiss in the cheeks?
This is do in many countries, especially Latin countries like mine's.
This is OK, yes? I mean is a sign of affecting and love and is no sexually nothingb of nothing, no? Is like a hug, but no whit the body embracing or touching chest to chest or torso against torso, I mean is just a nice kiss in the cheeks like when you say good night at your mother or say Happy Birthday at a nephew, so this is OK, I imagine, cos even between two bethroateds, is just a inocent gesture, yes?

I think so anyway. Must be this.

Yes?

JustGotSaved 07-13-2011 05:31 PM

Rev Jim,

What about manual-genital? (not the Mexican ManuEl, but ManuAl.)

Rev. Jim Osborne 07-13-2011 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by María Gálvez-Villalobos (Post 774354)
What about the kiss in the cheeks?

Well, the criteria is oral-oral and if this is oral-cheek, it's not technically sex. However, that doesn't mean it's okay to go around and kiss people on the cheeks either! It may not be as bad as lip on lip kissing, but it's still more lewd than hand-holding.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustGotSaved (Post 774355)
Rev Jim,

What about manual-genital? (not the Mexican ManuEl, but ManuAl.)

Sin of Onan, brother, sin of Onan. Don't go damning yourself to Hell by that route either.

James Hutchins 07-13-2011 06:18 PM

I do not understand why you should kiss at all, ever! As far as I know, you cannot make a baby by kissing and all you do is get female spit on you. Everytime a woman kisses me I have to wash my mouth out with single malt. And yes, I do swallow.

Titus Templeton 07-13-2011 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by María Gálvez-Villalobos (Post 774354)
What about the kiss in the cheeks

Oh man i hate that. My cousin always did that on family meetings until she saw that i feel uncomfortable with it.

Billy Bob Jenkins 07-13-2011 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titus Templeton (Post 774376)
Oh man i hate that. My cousin always did that on family meetings until she saw that i feel uncomfortable with it.

I am truly sorry Brother. :( I know that Jesus has healed you. I pray that He will erase the memory as well.

Nobar King 07-13-2011 07:25 PM

I try my best to resist, but women can be very persuasive. The worst is when she puts something tasty in her mouth, like coffee-caramel ice cream smothered in Courvoisier, and then she wants you to kiss her and share it between you and won't stop sticking her tongue in your mouth. I can't tell you how quickly I try to get out of that!

James Hutchins 07-13-2011 10:30 PM

That sounded horrid, Brother Nobar, so I had my niece Mandi show me that. Several times. Very messy, it made no sense. The ice cream/Courvoisier ran out her pouty lips, down her neck all the way to her belly! I had the dickens of a time cleaning her up.
Mrs. Hutchins would never do anything like that!

Titus Templeton 07-13-2011 10:50 PM

By the way the mouth looks like a vagina if you turn your head to the side so that your mouth is in a vertical position. So if God created the mouth and the vagina with the same look i think he had the same thought while doing it and so it has the same meaning.

P.S: And both the mouth and the vagina are slightly wet in the inside.

María Gálvez-Villalobos 07-13-2011 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titus Templeton (Post 774442)
By the way the mouth looks like a cooter if you turn your head to the side so that your mouth is in a vertical position. So if God created the mouth and the cooter with the same look i think he had the same thought while doing it and so it has the same meaning.

P.S: And both the mouth and the cooter are slightly wet in the inside.

Remind never look you the mouth. Are you deformated?

Titus Templeton 07-13-2011 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by María Gálvez-Villalobos (Post 774445)
Remind never look you the mouth. Are you deformated?

No why are you saying that?:angry:

María Gálvez-Villalobos 07-13-2011 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titus Templeton (Post 774447)
No why are you saying that?:angry:

Well, .......if your mouth...... look like a girls' 'chichi'......

....do you have a beard and put out your tongue a lot?

Just curious.:(

Titus Templeton 07-13-2011 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by María Gálvez-Villalobos (Post 774449)
Well, .......if your mouth...... look like a girls' 'chichi'......

....do you have a beard and put out your tongue a lot?

Just curious.:(

So you call it a chichi. I bet if your chichi would be your mouth there would be a tampon in it. Or?

María Gálvez-Villalobos 07-13-2011 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titus Templeton (Post 774455)
So you call it a chichi. I bet if your chichi would be your mouth there would be a tampon in it. Or?

WHAT!!!!? NO!!! I could neve speak so much like is normal for me if were that true!
Are you some kind of crazy!?

Actually, dont answer that....:o

JustGotSaved 07-14-2011 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by María Gálvez-Villalobos (Post 774457)
WHAT!!!!? NO!!! I could neve speak so much like is normal for me if were that true!
Are you some kind of crazy!?

Actually, dont answer that....:o

What does this mean about the men that like to chew on cigars a lot? I'm getting grossed
Posted via Mobile Device

James Hutchins 07-14-2011 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titus Templeton (Post 774442)
P.S: And both the mouth and the cooter are slightly wet in the inside.

Not Mrs. Hutchins...:( Dry as the Sahara.

Alphonse Alban 07-14-2011 10:17 AM

I think you should abstain from kissing even after getting married. It has nothing to do with producing soldiers for Christ.

Redeemed Papist 07-14-2011 10:27 AM

The scientists make it sound even more disgusting. They reckon kissing "evolved" (yes, I know) from monkeys passing food from one mouth to another.

No mention of Satan in their crazy ideas at all.

Says something when even scientist atheists think it's gross, though.

MitzaLizalor 07-14-2011 11:51 AM

I've only ever seen catholics "cheek kissing" mwah mwah like at a mafia funeral or something.

My cousin suggested (when I enquired) that cheek kissing could be a form of bukkake and he suggested meeting me after work at the nearby docks for a demonstration, but I don't like Japanese food. Then he said I was suffering from "infantile amnesia" — he is quite mad.