The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Satan's Entertainment (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Christian Call to Action-BAN CALL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE III-Satan's Raid on America's Youth Continues! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=81335)

Pastor Ed Lowman 08-12-2012 12:42 PM

Christian Call to Action-BAN CALL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE III-Satan's Raid on America's Youth Continues!

1 Attachment(s)
As we have tirelessly warned before in thread after thread of doing our True Christian™ duties to save souls, the Modern Warfare video game series for XBOX 360 is corrupting our youth at an alarming rate.

Of course, the game promotes mass genocide (the not biblically authorized kind), anal rape, bestiality, selfishness, and Satan worship.

This doesn't surprise True Christians™ one bit, but even those who register and post with nothing more to do than to persecute us and call us fanatics must stop and face the truth this time around. There's no denying it anymore. The Call of Duty series, developed by Infinity Ward and Sledgehammer Games, with Raven Software having assisted in development, is the direct sequel to the previous game, sparing no expense in leading astray the masses.

Prepare to be convinced, doubters! Observe in horror as a youth becomes corrupted to near death...

http://cleveland.cbslocal.com/2012/0...straight-days/

Quote:

COLUMBUS, Ohio (CBS Cleveland) — A 15-year-old Columbus boy was hospitalized for dehydration after locking himself in his room to play an Xbox game for four consecutive days.

WCMH-TV reports that Tyler Rigby collapsed and was rushed to the hospital Tuesday after a “Modern Warfare 3” marathon that left him severely dehydrated.

“It’s like he was looking at me but he wasn’t there. It was like he was looking through me,” Jennifer Thompson, Tyler’s aunt, told WCMH. “We were talking and I heard a thump and I looked over and he just fell.”

Jessie Rawlins, Tyler’s mom, said he came out of his bedroom to eat a snack or use the bathroom.

“I was very scared. I thought he was going to die,” Rawlins told the station. “He just fell over three times.”

Tyler is expected to be OK after medics pumped his body full of fluids, but he won’t be playing video games anytime soon.

“The Xbox is gone,” Rawlins told the station.
Pastor Ed

Rick Johnson, CEO 08-12-2012 01:51 PM

Re: Christian Call to Action-BAN CALL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE III-Satan's Raid on America's Youth Continue

Terrible, this is what you get when you have a country filled with liberal lefty parents. This game even lets you play as terrorists, have we forgotten that we are a country at war with these muslamic cavemen?

Pastor Ed Lowman 08-12-2012 03:31 PM

Re: Christian Call to Action-BAN CALL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE III-Satan's Raid on America's Youth Continue

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rick Johnson, CEO (Post 917627)
Terrible, this is what you get when you have a country filled with liberal lefty parents. This game even lets you play as terrorists, have we forgotten that we are a country at war with these muslamic cavemen?

And yet it is the leftists of this country who deny that terrorism is even a threat. Sometimes I just have to pray to Jesus for wisdom when the country's terror alert goes to orange and more than half of the population doesn't know what that means.

YiC,

Pastor Ed

IReallyLikeSatan 10-22-2012 02:38 PM

I agree! I have to admit, I played a bit of the game and it was awful! Other than the gameplay, which was extremely repetitive, the dialogue was so terrible I had to immediately put down the controller.

taylorgregvy999 07-09-2014 04:35 PM

Firstly this is disgusting. Some of the things said here are utterly disgusting. I am a christian myself and yet I am disgusted about what is said here. You accuse muslims of extremism and yet you are the exact opposite of those you so vehemently oppose. The lack of respect found here is shocking. This is a church of intolerance. Does Christ not teach us to be tolerant of others? To respect the religions of others? You are exactly the kind of people who turn people away from Christianity.

John Creeser 07-09-2014 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by taylorgregvy999 (Post 1099720)
Firstly this is disgusting. Some of the things said here are utterly disgusting. I am a christian myself and yet I am disgusted about what is said here. You accuse muslims of extremism and yet you are the exact opposite of those you so vehemently oppose. The lack of respect found here is shocking. This is a church of intolerance. Does Christ not teach us to be tolerant of others? To respect the religions of others? You are exactly the kind of people who turn people away from Christianity.

If we turn them away from Christianity they were never "Christians" in the first place. Look pal, we follow the Bible to the letter and make NO apologies for that.

Deuteronomy 12:32 What thing soever I command you, observe to do it: thou shalt not add thereto, nor diminish from it.

Proverbs 30:5 Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.
Proverbs 30:6 Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.

Matthew 4:4 Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

Are you a wafer munching papist scum?

Zechariah Smyth 07-09-2014 04:52 PM

Quote:

Firstly this is disgusting. Some of the things said here are utterly disgusting. I am a christian myself and yet I am disgusted about what is said here.

Friend, we get a lot of Jesus-haters here and while some of the more vile comments are deleted (we are a family-friendly site!), we leave some up so that people can see precisely what we're dealing with.

:thumbsup:

Quote:

You accuse muslims of extremism and yet you are the exact opposite of those you so vehemently oppose. The lack of respect found here is shocking. This is a church of intolerance. Does Christ not teach us to be tolerant of others? To respect the religions of others? You are exactly the kind of people who turn people away from Christianity.

Please provide the Bible verse where Jesus explicitly tells us to respect the religions of others. I've only read the Bible cover-to-cover about 11 times and I seem to have missed that one.

<_<

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth

Elmer G. White 07-09-2014 04:56 PM

Quote:

Hello, Dear Gregvy

(Interesting name)

We agree on some things, on some we disagree.

I also find this issue disgusting. Innocent young people are lured into Satanic traps. It IS disgusting.

Yes, we are the exact opposite of those we oppose. Also here we agree.

Lack of respect!? How? God tells us that those who are perfect in Him are the ones fit to cast judgment! The greatest respect is to care for the potential of eternal life and tell people when they trespass. Even if it upsets them!

2nd Timothy 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.

Jesus and tolerance? Jesus did NOT accept sin or whatever one feels to be nice and comfortable!

Luke 19:27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

Respect false religions? Why? If you do not believe in Jesus in the correct manner, He is the one to condemn you, not us! Again, it is our DUTY to tell them the consequences of their disbelief!

2 Thessalonians 1:7-9 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

Are you a Christian!? Do you believe the Bible is Holy, the Word of God? Or does the Bible LIE. Does Jesus LIE? If so, which of the above verses are LIES in your opinion. Not believing in revelation, the Bible, and incarnation, Jesus, makes one a false Christian.

Also, please, it would be nice to get to know you, so pop into the Introduction Forum and let us know a bit more about you:thumbsup:.

Yours in Christ,

Elmer:bye:

Dr Laurence Niles 07-09-2014 05:24 PM

Quote:

That's just crazy talk. The Bible tells us that there are a load of types Jesus hates: homos, whores, murderers, queers, liars dog and wizards.

I suppose you just ignore the Bible?

YIC

Steph Leia 07-09-2014 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr Laurence Niles (Post 1099730)
That's just crazy talk. The Bible tells us that there are a load of types Jesus hates: homos, whores, murderers, queers, liars dog and wizards.

I suppose you just ignore the Bible?

YIC

A lot of people do that. I had a friend from an atheist family, who luckily decided to become a Christian. She got taught about Christianity, FROM A WOMAN.
1 Timothy 2:12 for that teacher. Obviously not a true Christian.