The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Pastor Zeke's News Wire (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Nigra Banned From "Every Library on Earth" For Masturbating (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=88415)

Pastor Ezekiel 03-16-2013 05:10 AM

Nigra Banned From "Every Library on Earth" For Masturbating

THIS is just another example of how "affirmative action" and integration is ruining America. Yet another reason why decent True Christians™ should avoid public libraries. :thumbdown:

Quote:

Tyree Carter Banned From 'All The Libraries On The Face Of The Earth' For Allegedly Masturbating

Here's the real reason your pages were stuck together.

Tyree S. Carter, 20, was allegedly caught openly masturbating in the Racine Public Library in Racine, Wisc. Wednesday morning.

The employee who spotted Carter says he was "standing in the open, not trying to conceal the act," according to a criminal complaint obtained by The Journal Times.

Police say Carter ultimately admitted to the act, saying it was the first time he had done it in public.

Carter's bond was set at $1,000, and on Thursday, he bonded out of jail on the condition that he "stay out of all the libraries on the face of the earth," court records state.

Brian Mackus, a former page at the Edison Public Library in Edison, N.J, says he's not terribly surprised that someone was masturbating in a library.

"It's not uncommon for people to use public terminals for adult material," he told HuffPost News. "Some of our terminals in the children's section had outside Internet functionality turned off to prevent this very thing."

Nevertheless, Mackus, 28, did not recall any specific incidents of someone masturbating at the Edison library.

"The worst I had to deal with was taking body books away from giggling middle schoolers trying to make sense of a poorly drawn vagina," he said.

Bob4God 03-16-2013 05:14 PM

Re: Nigra Banned From "Every Library on Earth" For Masturbating

Public libraries are a wasteful entitlement program, and it comes as no surprise that they are filled with mostly shiftless perverts who have nothing better to do but masturbate while sucking the government teat.

I would like to know what these sissy-liberals intend to do about the millions of other people out there who are masturbating at home. I think they ought to be banned from even showing their faces in public.

Capt. Aaron Portway 03-16-2013 05:44 PM

See, the LIEberals actually deserve this because of their Nanny State, politically correct policies! I'm almost glad there's hoards of overly-endowed coons rubbing their tallywhackers in front of innocent little kids in public libraries. Serves the DEMONcrats right!:angry:

And this is just another example of why coloreds shouldn't be taught to read in the first place. If they were all illiterate, like in the good old days, this sort of stuff wouldn't happen!

VictoryOS 03-16-2013 06:14 PM

This makes the library itself an enabler of depravity. Why did they allow a negro to enter the building, when its obvious he was up to no good? Everyone knows negroes aren't interested in books. Those LIEbrarians knew darn well what he intended to do.

Godfly 03-16-2013 06:25 PM

This is why none of the founding fathers supported public libraries ever!

Nobar King 03-16-2013 06:44 PM

If that judge had any balls at all he would have banned ALL nigras from ALL libraries on Earth, FOR EVER!

spunkunicorns 03-16-2013 07:50 PM

This is not humanly possible. I don't think it's even legal to ban him from all libraries on the face of the earth.

But seriously, why not just masturbate in your own house?:sarcasm:

Seth Campbell 03-16-2013 08:43 PM

LIEbraries are nothing more than liebral propaganda machines. They're also where the homeless go to the bathroom. Maybe once, a hundred years ago or so, they were a good place to keep important books and documents, but now all they do is feed the masses pabulum.

They even spread sickular music and movies FOR FREE! :angry:

They should be closed down and all the books burned.

James Hutchins 03-17-2013 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 986652)
If that judge had any balls at all he would have banned ALL nigras from ALL libraries on Earth, FOR EVER!

Just the fact that a nigra walked INTO a library should be cause for concern and a SWAT team. Nigras are just too stupid to be able to use the DEWEY Decimal system. Everyone knows that.

Unless he had gloves, a mop and a bucket.

spunkunicorns 03-18-2013 03:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seth Campbell (Post 986697)
LIEbraries are nothing more than liebral propaganda machines. They're also where the homeless go to the bathroom. Maybe once, a hundred years ago or so, they were a good place to keep important books and documents, but now all they do is feed the masses pabulum.

They even spread sickular music and movies FOR FREE! :angry:

They should be closed down and all the books burned.

Are you for serious?!?! For shame sir!!!! From Dickinson to Poe to Bradbury and even Stephen King, Every body has a right to go to a library to expand their knowledge. Take the giant stick out of your rear end and open a gosh darned book!

Basilissa 03-18-2013 03:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pinkunicorns (Post 986981)
open a [explicative deleted] book!

Random question: why should we open a [explicative deleted] book, if we can open a God Blessed Book instead?

Capt. Aaron Portway 03-18-2013 03:09 AM

Quote:

Are you for serious?!?! For shame sir!!!! From Dickinson to Poe to Bradbury and even Stephen King, Every body has a right to go to a library to expand their knowledge. Take the giant stick out of your rear end and open a gosh darned book!

Hey potty mouth, watch that around here, ladies can read this!:angry:

And if your friends Dickinson and Steve want to go to the library, no one's stopping them. If they want to fill their heads with secular lies. That's their unsaved business. You'll just never catch a True Christian™ in a LIEbrary.

I read one book and one book only!:kjv1611:

:thumbsup:

spunkunicorns 03-18-2013 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt. Aaron Portway (Post 986985)

And if your friends Dickinson and Steve want to go to the library, no one's stopping them. If they want to fill their heads with secular lies. That's their unsaved business.

:thumbsup:

Hey, for your information Emily Dickinson is one of the great poets of the US. And Well, Stephen King had his day and it can be argued that he's a "dang" good author. I haven't cared for his recent stuff, but he's pretty awesome otherwise. Anyway, Read the bible for what it's worth if you want. It's an anthology at best. :thumbsup:

Capt. Aaron Portway 03-18-2013 03:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pinkunicorns (Post 986988)
Hey, for your information Emily Dickinson is one of the great poets of the US. And Well, Stephen King had his day and it can be argued that he's a "dang" good author. I haven't cared for his recent stuff, but he's pretty awesome otherwise. Anyway, Read the bible for what it's worth if you want. It's an anthology at best. :thumbsup:

Look, I don't care about your stupid blaspheming friends. And the Bible is the Word of God. I suggest you stop hanging out with your pervert friends at the LIEbrary and get right with Jesus.

Seth Campbell 03-18-2013 03:28 AM

Quote:

If you go to public libraries, and this is how you act, all you did was prove my point that they need to be closed immediately! :angry: What you need is a little more Bible learning and a little less about liebral garbage.

Quote:

Originally Posted by pinkunicorns (Post 986988)

Dickinson was a whore who wrote about whorish things. Her father decided to get her a formal education and it drove her crazy (as it will in women). Her religious convictions were based on what was popular at the time and she was suspected of lesbianism. (hey, I think I know why you like her)

Stephen King writes satanic garbage for the masses. His writing shouldn't be allowed in any library public or private.

Alterboy 03-22-2013 12:33 PM

Liberals are so stupid. They think libraries is another word for liberal rallies!

As a result, libraries have become hot dens of liebral scum!!!!
Notice how as soon as you allow a woman to read and go into a library they forget their place and become possessed by the demon of Feminisim?
This demon causes them to become deluded and hormonal! They start believing they are equal to men, that they are capable to live a life of independence free from the guidance of men and that they can wear trousers!

All this demonic activity appears to centre around public libraries.
That is why, as True Christians, we should avoid such places of sin.

Sammy The Penitent 03-22-2013 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spunkunicorns (Post 986988)
Hey, for your information Emily Dickinson is one of the great poets of the US. And Well, Stephen King had his day and it can be argued that he's a "dang" good author.

Secular hogwash. The only Book worth reading is the KJV Bible. Period.