The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   General Church Fellowship (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   BOYCOTT "THOR: THE MOVIE" Because Marvel Comics is RACIST! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=56510)

Gabriel Reproba 12-24-2010 04:04 PM

BOYCOTT "THOR: THE MOVIE" Because Marvel Comics is RACIST!

It was disclosed today that Marvel is a racist company. They are planning on casting a negro in their upcoming movie about Thor. Everyone knows that Thor, while a false god created by Satan to try and confuse us all, was NORSE. Norse = White. Marvel hates whites so they are trying to twist history and cast a negro.

The deposed ruling council from apartheid South African get it right when they observe:

Quote:

Marvel is headed by radical left-wingers who insert their ideologies and agendas into their comic books and movies.

In February 2010, the TEA Party movement was viciously attacked in an issue of Captain America. Marvel editor-in-chief Joe Qesada publicly defended the issue.

Marvel creator and front man Stan "Lee" Lieber is a notorious left-winger and financier of left-wing political candidates.
I applaud their subtle use of the name "Stan 'Lee' Lieber" to highlight the fact that Marvel's famous dictator and narcissistic despot, Stan Lee, is a jew. That has a tremendous bearing on this issue.

The neo-Nazis hit the nail on the head when they conclude:

Quote:

[Marvel wants] to destroy or denigrate the European-American heritage, including the heritage of the Southern people, and to force the integration of the races."
The pureblood Southerner gets it right. The portrayal of a drunk; fake Norse god by a black man is an attack on the American way of life!

BOYCOTT THIS FILM!

Billy Bob Jenkins 12-24-2010 04:11 PM

Re: BOYCOTT "THOR: THE MOVIE" Because Marvel Comics is RACIST!

It's bad enough that they want us to watch Norse gods anyway, Brother. But now they want it to be a colored Norse god. :fear2: Imagine the quantity of pies those jigaboos could steal off of windowsills if they were all Norse gods!

One things for sure, those darkies would never pick up a hammer the size of Thor's unless you enslaved them and forced them to do it. Too lazy:

Song of Solomon 1:5-6
I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon. Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.

Gabriel Reproba 12-24-2010 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billy Bob Jenkins (Post 661734)
It's bad enough that they want us to watch Norse gods anyway, Brother. But now they want it to be a colored Norse god. :fear2: Imagine the quantity of pies those jigaboos could steal off of windowsills if they were all Norse gods!

One things for sure, those darkies would never pick up a hammer the size of Thor's unless you enslaved them and forced them to do it. Too lazy:

Song of Solomon 1:5-6
I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon. Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.

You see, THIS is why I love our church. The poeple complaining in the report are one thing, but they failed to back up their claims with Scripture straight out of the Bible. I love you all.

Rev. M. Rodimer 12-24-2010 08:10 PM

Will they next cast a woman to play Spider-Man? A cat to play Underdog?

How could the SON OF ODIN, who is white in the movie, be black?

Gabriel Reproba 12-24-2010 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer (Post 661820)
How could the SON OF ODIN, who is white in the movie, be black?

I guess Marvel supports "Jungle Fever."

BelieverInGod 12-27-2010 06:58 AM

Don't the same Negro's scream racism when a white guy played Othello?

So it's okay for a Black man to play a god that was describe as being large white with red hair, but it's racism for a white guy to play a Negro.

They're not going to be happy until they breed white Christians out of existence.

I would have boycotted the movie anyway since it's about false pagan gods, but hey I can through another reason onto the list.

Lisa H 12-27-2010 12:46 PM

This is outrageous. A black person playing a Viking God.

This is racism towards the people of Sweden. They are white people with blonde hair, and there pagan gods are also white.

Whats next, black people wanting to play Klu Klux Klan members.

This type of racism makes me sick.

Titus Templeton 12-27-2010 12:54 PM

Whats next? A negro playing Jesus Christ?
How do we know they have enough respect for Jesus?

Rev. M. Rodimer 12-27-2010 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa H (Post 663365)
Whats next, black people wanting to play Klu Klux Klan members.

This type of racism makes me sick.

Too late, Sister!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ibctKKIKAs...wish_klan2.jpg

Gabriel Reproba 01-05-2011 05:25 PM

THIS IS THE FUTURE OF NORDIC RACES???

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.comicsall...-trailer-4.jpg

Sheldon the Swede 01-05-2011 07:48 PM

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Samuel/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/Samuel/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.png[/IMG]http://shavarross.com/wp-content/upl...ie-Still-1.jpg

This the actor who plays Thor in the movie, the black guy is just another actor who plays another god.

Gabriel Reproba 01-05-2011 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheldon the Swede (Post 669069)
This the actor who plays Thor in the movie, the black guy is just another actor who plays another NORSE god.

Fixed. Now what is your point?

Sheldon the Swede 01-05-2011 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gabriel Reproba (Post 669072)
Fixed. Now what is your point?

You're apparantly wrong about the fact that no black shall be playing Thor but only another Norse God, wich is truly white by the Norse mythology, I'm not arguing that, but it's simply not a black guy playing Thor.

Titus Templeton 01-05-2011 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheldon the Swede (Post 669093)
You're apparantly wrong about the fact that no black shall be playing Thor but only another Norse God, wich is truly white by the Norse mythology, I'm not arguing that, but it's simply not a black guy playing Thor.

Who told you that? Charles Darwin?

Sheldon the Swede 01-05-2011 08:28 PM

The internet.

There is a movie review at many sites and official movie trailer, look for yourself.

James Dewitt 01-05-2011 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheldon the Swede (Post 669103)
The internet.

There is a movie review at many sites and official movie trailer, look for yourself.

Nice try pervert, no self respecting True Christian is going to view any movie with you, especially in a damn trailer. You can call it " Official " if you want to, but its still an invite to sodomy!

Sheldon the Swede 01-06-2011 10:28 AM

'Movie trailer' is little sample of the movie that you can find anywhere on the internet, it's like a commercial about the movie. I don't know how you got 'sodomie' out of 'movie reviews' and 'movie trailer'.

Gabriel Reproba 01-06-2011 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheldon the Swede (Post 669573)
'Movie trailer' is little sample of the movie that you can find anywhere on the internet, it's like a commercial about the movie. I don't know how you got 'sodomie' out of 'movie reviews' and 'movie trailer'.

A movie trailer can also be a trailer in which the stars of the movie go, when they are not on set, to commit sodomy.

James Dewitt 01-06-2011 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gabriel Reproba (Post 669594)
A movie trailer can also be a trailer in which the stars of the movie go, when they are not on set, to commit sodomy.

Exactly, we both know that the Swed wanted to lure us in to a trailer and sodomise us. We are not near as dumb as he thinks we are.

Sidney_young 02-23-2011 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Dewitt (Post 669595)
Exactly, we both know that the Swed wanted to lure us in to a trailer and sodomise us. We are not near as dumb as he thinks we are.

Here is the dam trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOddp-nlNvQ

That black guy is not playing Thor he is playing Loki.