The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Creation Science (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   ALL SCIENCE IS EVIL, AND FROM SATAN! (aka THE EARTH IS FLAT) (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=4295)

revrggreen 08-26-2007 04:23 AM

ALL SCIENCE IS EVIL, AND FROM SATAN! (aka THE EARTH IS FLAT)

Many worthless freaks believe science is fact, while the Bible is a lie. I find that quite pathetic, since the only people who seem to come up with the actual 'proof' that science is fact are the scientists themselves. Well why wouldn't they? They have to protect their meaningless jobs.

I find that amuzing, since we know the truth. We believe in factual faith, where as they believe in 'science-fiction'. We are men of God, while they are losers of science.

Seriously, how are we meant to believe anything some worthless scientist tells us, when it is clearly a lie and fabrication to attack our God. ALL Scientists are in league with Lucifer, their plan to blast our heads so full of nonsense that we believe more in their far-out-trash, than God almighty.

Genetics, dinosaurs, men on the moon. All bullshit. For every co-called fact they can give me, i can dismiss it as fabricated nonsense. It's already a well-known-fact that all the moon landings were faked. Man has never set foot into space, and I would be willing to bet that nothing else has either. All the pictures from so-called sattelites ... FAKE, all pictures from other plantes ... FAKE, and how can we believe most so-called fossils are truly what they say if their so-called carbon dating bullshit comes from these perverting scientists too? In truth - We can't.

Oh we have all seen the pictures of a cloned sheep. Ha ha. Like all sheep don't look identical. Prove to me it was cloned, and not just some slight-of-hand magician's trick to make the masses actually believe cloning is possible.

So in an effort to prove these pathetic scientists wrong, I set them a task. They ask me to prove God exists? Well I asked them to prove to me the Earth is round, not flat. Prove this to me - NOT with so-called 'genuine' pictures from 'outerspace', or any of your other science fiction bullshit.

Because we know that it is flat, and that God lets people 'flip' to the other side safely.

Isaiah 40:22 says 'It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth', CIRCLE, NOT SPHERE. The Earth is a FLAT CIRCLE, every Christian knew that for 100's of years. But science has been working to blind of from that truth for decades! And they almost had us!

So, I asked them to prove me wrong, I asked him to prove to me the World was round WITHOUT science, or as I like to call it 'science fiction' - They could not.

In truth, I had half expected them to come up with some braindead reply about those flying mechanical metal birds dumb humans like to fly in. You know what I mean. The ones those dumb illiterate towel-headed pig-farmers used to destroy the twin towers. If God had intended man to fly he would have given him wings. Another abomination of science. Man has been trying to fly for centuries, they call this witchcraft. An air-plane is nothing but the evolution of the broomstick that witches used to fly 100s of years ago. They are the work of the Devil, and hated by God. Why do you think a massive metal object can actually fly through the air? Oh, don't give me some dumb scientific explanation, it is sorcery that powers these machines. Anyone who flies in a plane will burn in Hell! Praise Jesus!

God does not want us to meddle in his affairs, cloning humans, genetics bullshit, so-called scientific advancements are nothing but blasphemy, and can be accounted for as alchemy and sorcery. All filthy scientists will burn come Judgement Day for their part in the Satanic agenda of trying to disprove my God, which carried the ultimate punishment. The Second death, referred to in Revelation. And there shall be a great gnashing of teeth, and their skin shall burn off their bones, and their eyes shall melt into their sockets, and their pain shall last eternity. It's nothing less than they deserve. Amen!

I for one can't wait till you all burn, your blood is on your own heads. Halleluja!

Rev RG Green
God's Hammer Baptist Church
Founder of the Parents Against Goth Organisation
www.godhatesgoths.com

Bexz 08-26-2007 12:11 PM

Re: ALL SCIENCE IS EVIL, AND FROM SATAN! (aka THE EARTH IS FLAT)

Hi! I'm new so be easy on me please!!:D
Try these little experiments yourself to see if the world is spherical or like you say, flat.
1: Launch a rocket at high latitude and take pictures of the earth.

2: Observing with binoculars, ships slowly "sinking" below the horizon as it sails farther and farther out to the ocean, then watch them come back. They certainly didn't fall off the edge of the earth! You can also sail or fly around the world.

Also keep in mind the 24hour time zones. When it is noon in Hawaii, it is approx. midnight in the middle east and vice versa. How can it be noon and midnight simultaneously? It is certainly immpossible with a flat earth and a sun millions of times more massive!:thumbsup:

SalvationSeeker 08-26-2007 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bexz (Post 89895)
Hi! I'm new so be easy on me please!!:D
Try these little experiments yourself to see if the world is spherical or like you say, flat.
1: Launch a rocket at high latitude and take pictures of the earth.

:rofl:

Quote:

2: Observing with binoculars, ships slowly "sinking" below the horizon as it sails farther and farther out to the ocean, then watch them come back. They certainly didn't fall off the edge of the earth! You can also sail or fly around the world.
The earth isn't completely flat at the moment, it's puffed up due to all the water from the flood going into the earth:
The earth does have corners however (Isaiah 11:12 & Revelation 7:1) so it probably looks more like a cube than a sphere.
And nobody here denied that you cannot fall off the earth I'm sure.

Quote:

Also keep in mind the 24hour time zones. When it is noon in Hawaii, it is approx. midnight in the middle east and vice versa. How can it be noon and midnight simultaneously? It is certainly immpossible with a flat earth and a sun millions of times more massive!:thumbsup:
Time zones are human inventions.
However, it can indeed be night and day at the same time, and that's because the earth is big, and the sun moves:
It cannot shine everywhere, you see.. That should be pretty straight-forward. :thumbdown:

And how would you, personally, know for a fact that the sun is bigger than the earth?
Visited "space" have you? :haha:

Bexz 08-26-2007 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SalvationSeeker (Post 89896)
:rofl:

"The earth isn't completely flat at the moment, it's puffed up due to all the water from the flood going into the earth:
The earth does have corners however (Isaiah 11:12 & Revelation 7:1) so it probably looks more like a cube than a sphere.
And nobody here denied that you cannot fall off the earth I'm sure."

Ok! you claim there is water going into the earth! please provide some evidence. and please prove the earth has corners, did that Isaiah guy go into space and see?
You wrote a double negative, quite confusing! You can't fall off the earth.

Quote:

"Time zones are human inventions.
However, it can indeed be night and day at the same time, and that's because the earth is big, and the sun moves:
It cannot shine everywhere, you see.. That should be pretty straight-forward."
Yes but if you claim the earth is flat then it should be daytime all the time and the time zone would be the same every where.
Quote:

And how would you, personally, know for a fact that the sun is bigger than the earth?
Visited "space" have you? :haha:
go on! that was really funny!, no I haven't I'm afraid. But umm... it has been scientifically proven, and it kindof is common sense.:thumbsup:

Bexz 08-26-2007 12:41 PM

sorry i messed up with the quoting, my tex is in with the quotes!! sorry!

Brother Temperance 08-26-2007 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bexz (Post 89901)
Ok! you claim there is water going into the earth! please provide some evidence. and please prove the earth has corners, did that Isaiah guy go into space and see?

No, he didn't claim there is water going into the earth, he claimed there had once been. Big difference.
Quote:

go on! that was really funny!, no I haven't I'm afraid. But umm... it has been scientifically proven, and it kindof is common sense.:thumbsup:
How is it common sense? That thing looks tiny. And at one point, the four humours were considered to have been scientifically proven.

SalvationSeeker 08-26-2007 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bexz (Post 89901)
Ok! you claim there is water going into the earth! please provide some evidence.

There is no water in the earth?
Never heard of ground water? :haha:

Quote:

and please prove the earth has corners, did that Isaiah guy go into space and see?
Please prove it doesn't. Have YOU gone into space to see? No, of course not.
And why is Isiah's witness account less reliable than those of your beloved "scientists"? :thumbdown:

Quote:

You wrote a double negative, quite confusing! You can't fall off the earth.
That's what I said, fool. It's only confusing for the slow of mind:
"Nobody here denied that you cannot fall off the earth."
Thus: We agree that you cannot fall off the earth, we do not deny that fact.
Simple enough english for you? :thumbdown:

Quote:

Yes but if you claim the earth is flat then it should be daytime all the time and the time zone would be the same every where.
No, as even a flat object has two sides, moron. :lol: (An object so flat that it does not have two sides is an impossible, non-existant object.)
It would depend entirely on which side is pointed at the sun!

Try it yourself, hold a book with the front or back towards the sun, does the sun shine on both sides of it?
No, of course not, fool. One side is in shadow. :thumbdown:

But the earth is, as I said, not completely flat either... More like a cube.
So stop this sillyness.

Quote:

Proven? How? And common sense why? :haha:
And can you repeat the experiment they did to attain said "fact"?
No, because you don't have one of those 10billion$+ magic rockets, nor permission to "launch" one even if you had the money to get it.

Therefore, they can tell you whatsoever about "space", you have no way of checking if it's right.
Never heard of critical thinking have you? :thumbdown:

And yes, this is indeed funny.
You follower of so-called science are very funny in your foolishness:
Astronomists claimed for "a fact" that the sun was inhabited during the 1700's.. !! :lol:
Why should I trust them now? Why must science be right NOW?
All previous theories in every scientific field has been wrong after all..
So that's what.. how many percentage of all theories have been incorrect? 99% maybe?
Friend, you're better off playing russian roulette than believing scientists, the chance to get that bullet is alot less than believing an incorrect theory..

Bexz 08-26-2007 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SalvationSeeker (Post 89907)
There is no water in the earth?
Never heard of ground water? :haha:

Why would you claim there is no water on the earth, of course there is, but your theory that water is flowing into the earth (as if it's coming in from the outside) is false.

Quote:

And why is Isiah's witness account less reliable than those of your beloved "scientists"? :thumbdown:
What exactly did Isiah witness?

Quote:

That's what I said, fool. It's only confusing for the slow of mind:
hey, no need to get worked up, please no hostility.
Quote:

"Nobody here denied that you cannot fall off the earth."

No, as even a flat object has two sides, moron. :lol: (An object so flat that it does not have two sides is an impossible, non-existant object.)
It would depend entirely on which side is pointed at the sun!
Oh! Are you claiming that the earth is say, for example like a cd, and there are countries on top and countries underneath, on the bottom?
Quote:

Try it yourself, hold a book with the front or back towards the sun, does the sun shine on both sides of it?
No, of course not, fool. One side is in shadow. :thumbdown:

But the earth is, as I said, not completely flat either... More like a cube.
like a cube? so if the top and bottom of the earth has sun and moon, what about your cube's sides?

Quote:

Proven? How? And common sense why? :haha:
And can you repeat the experiment they did to attain said "fact"?
No, because you don't have one of those 10billion$+ magic rockets, nor permission to "launch" one even if you had the money to get it.
I'm sure you have a creative imagination, make it? there is nothing stopping you, and if your so certain that your hypothesis is correct then you don't have anything to worry about and you'll do the test! there, thats that sorted.
Quote:

Therefore, they can tell you whatsoever about "space", you have no way of checking if it's right.
Yes, we do, we have mathemattics and vast calculations.
Quote:

Never heard of critical thinking have you? :thumbdown:
hey, thats all I'm doing with you!
Quote:

And yes, this is indeed funny.
You follower of so-called science are very funny in your foolishness:
Astronomists claimed for "a fact" that the sun was inhabited during the 1700's.. !! :lol:
LOL! that is the funniest joke I've ever heard, good one, I'll use that tonight!, (I hope to God, you are joking!)
Quote:

Why should I trust them now? Why must science be right NOW?
All previous theories in every scientific field has been wrong after all..
Ok, lets try and prove all your hypothesis right, okay! so I'm not on the attack any more! Let's see, which all previous theories have been wrong?

Bexz 08-26-2007 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Temperance (Post 89905)
No, he didn't claim there is water going into the earth, he claimed there had once been. Big difference.
How is it common sense? That thing looks tiny. And at one point, the four humours were considered to have been scientifically proven.

Oh, so once upon a time water started "flowing" into the earth, can you expand and explain a little more, I'm very curious about this.

The reason the sun looks tiny is because we are looking at it from a VERY long distance. Just like if you stand on the top of a mountain and look down at people, they look tiny, but aren't really.

Brother Temperance 08-26-2007 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bexz (Post 89910)
LOL! that is the funniest joke I've ever heard, good one, I'll use that tonight!, (I hope to God, you are joking!)

Nope, that's genuinely what astronomers thought several centuries ago. Today's theories will seem equally ridiculous to the scientists of the future, at least they would if it wasn't for the fact that Jesus will probably return before then.
Quote:

Ok, lets try and prove all your hypothesis right, okay! so I'm not on the attack any more! Let's see, which all previous theories have been wrong?
How long have you got? Have you heard of the four humours? Phlogiston? The miasma theory of disease? The Aristotlean theory of gravity? Aether? The expanding earth theory? Phrenology?

SalvationSeeker 08-26-2007 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bexz (Post 89910)
Why would you claim there is no water on the earth, of course there is, but your theory that water is flowing into the earth (as if it's coming in from the outside) is false.

So water flows upwards instead of downwards now? :rofl:
Is there no end to your foolishness?

The water from the flood had to go somewhere, and where did it went?
Into the earth! Becoming the groundwater of today and puffing up the earth.

Quote:

What exactly did Isiah witness?
That the earth has corners duh!

Quote:

hey, no need to get worked up, please no hostility.
Then don't act stupid, we don't suffer fools here.

Quote:

Oh! Are you claiming that the earth is say, for example like a cd, and there are countries on top and countries underneath, on the bottom?
NO.
As I said, and now say again for atleast the THIRD time, the earth is NOT completly flat, it has *somewhat* flat surfaces due to the fact that it USED to be flat, before the flood.

Then the water went into the earth and puffed it up. Simple.
Try to keep up.

Quote:

like a cube? so if the top and bottom of the earth has sun and moon, what about your cube's sides?
Are you really this dumb, or are you simply playing dumb? :huh:
The earth is somewhat like a cube, and the sun and the moon rotates around it.

Just where is the problem there?
You're a fool.

Quote:

I'm sure you have a creative imagination, make it? there is nothing stopping you, and if your so certain that your hypothesis is correct then you don't have anything to worry about and you'll do the test! there, thats that sorted.
I would if I had the allowance to launch such a rocket, but since I won't get it. I can't.
Aren't you even reading what I type?

Quote:

Yes, we do, we have mathemattics and vast calculations.
And what's to say that your understanding of numbers is correct?
How would you know? By making a calculation with the same numbers you have no way of validating? :lol:

Quote:

hey, thats all I'm doing with you!
Good one! :lol:
You swallow everything those "scientists" tell you..
As for my arguments, you're this obstinate because you're brainwashed by so-called science..
And of course, you don't like the picture I'm drawing here, because like all atheist, you find the notion of a God very discomforting:
Because you know that then there is punishment for your sins. :angry:

Quote:

No joke.
But it must come as a shock to you who thinks your precious high-priest scientists are infallible.. or even have a clue what they're talking about.

Quote:

Far too many to list!
But what about the "undisputable fact" that atoms couldn't be split? And that they didn't contain any energy at all? This was "fact" as late as the 30's!
Well, how wrong they was.. to put it mildly. :lol:
Cause I take it you've heard of nuclear weapons? Well if not, you will when we drop a few on your terrorist friends in Iran!

..And while speaking of atoms, do you know how many models of how one is constructed there has been?
All discarded in favor of a later one, culminating in our current one.

Yeah, science never changes at all, it's 100% truth.. :rolleyes:
Just that all early theories have been proven untrue and new theories are constantly changed or added.. :rolleyes:
Still all truth right? :haha:

Bexz 08-26-2007 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Temperance (Post 89915)
Nope, that's genuinely what astronomers thought several centuries ago. Today's theories will seem equally ridiculous to the scientists of the future, at least they would if it wasn't for the fact that Jesus will probably return before then.
How long have you got? Have you heard of the four humours? Phlogiston? The miasma theory of disease? The Aristotlean theory of gravity? Aether? The expanding earth theory? Phrenology?

these theories were centuries ago! it is the only way science and humans to progress forward is to compile a hypothesis and then, to see if there are any mistakes, one must prove himself wrong, just like religion and everything else! there was one that is correct, the expanding earth. It is still expanding from the big bang, and has not been disproved yet although scientist are exploring it, on the 26 november 2007 they will be simulating the big bang on a minute scale, and then we can see whether it is or is not true, whatever the answer will be, yes or no, it will still mean we are progressing forward.:thumbsup:

Pastor Billy-Reuben 08-26-2007 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bexz (Post 89911)
Oh, so once upon a time water started "flowing" into the earth, can you expand and explain a little more, I'm very curious about this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aquifer

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Temperance (Post 89915)
Quote:

Let's see, which all previous theories have been wrong?

Don't forget to list Evolution, Brother.

Bexz, science is folly. Only a fool would trust the ever-shifting words of scientists over the unchanging Word of God. I am praying that the Lord will open your eyes, so that you can come to know Jesus, amen.

Pastor Billy-Reuben

SalvationSeeker 08-26-2007 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bexz (Post 89920)
these theories were centuries ago! it is the only way science and humans to progress forward is to compile a hypothesis and then, to see if there are any mistakes, one must prove himself wrong, just like religion and everything else! there was one that is correct, the expanding earth. It is still expanding from the big bang, and has not been disproved yet although scientist are exploring it, on the 26 november 2007 they will be simulating the big bang on a minute scale, and then we can see whether it is or is not true, whatever the answer will be, yes or no, it will still mean we are progressing forward.:thumbsup:

So you admit that science is, in essence, always wrong and never reaches the complete truth?
Face it friend, your precious scientists have nothing but BELIEF (ie theory) to offer you, no real answers, no real truth.

Only God and His Holy Word can provide that. :thumbsup:

Bexz 08-26-2007 02:47 PM

"
Quote:

Originally Posted by SalvationSeeker (Post 89919)
So water flows upwards instead of downwards now? :rofl:"

What?! no it doesn't!!OMFG!

"The water from the flood had to go somewhere, and where did it went?
Into the earth! Becoming the groundwater of today and puffing up the earth."

that is so dumb I will not dignify that with an answer!

"That the earth has corners"
So Isiah saw and PROVED that the earth has corners, how, did he magically fly into outerspace and check it out yeah?! he he!

"NO.
As I said, and now say again for atleast the THIRD time, the earth is NOT completly flat, it has *somewhat* flat surfaces due to the fact that it USED to be flat, before the flood."

I'm sorry, sillines is not tolerated on this forum. Take your insults elsewhere, I'm not being rude, I don't want a fight.

"Then the water went into the earth and puffed it up. Simple."

So the earth is "puffed up" with water! can I ask you what you believe the earth is made of? what is in the earth along with the water, just curious?

The earth is somewhat like a cube, and the sun and the moon rotates around it.

If it was a cube, gravity would be at massivley different strengths all over the "cube"

And whats to say your understanding of the earth and god is correct?
How would you know? By making a calculation with the same numbers you have no way of validating? :lol:
yep! it's the only way to prove or disprove most theories.

Good one! :lol:
You swallow everything those "religions" tell you..
As for my arguments, you're this obstinate because you're brainwashed by so-called bible.....
And of course, you don't like the picture I'm drawing here, because like all fundamentalists, you find the notion of atheism very discomforting:

No joke.
But it must come as a shock to you who thinks your precious high-priests are infallible.. or even have a clue what they're talking about.

Far too many to list!
But what about the "undisputable fact" that atoms couldn't be split? And that they didn't contain any energy at all? This was "fact" as late as the 30's!
the only constant and reliable factor is that things are constantly changing, proved theories, disproved theories, and its all for the greater good of mankind.
Well if not, you will when we drop a few on your terrorist friends in Iran!

I don't know anyone in Iran, and If I did, so what, I thought you were peacefull christians of God.

Yeah, science never changes at all, it's 100% truth.. :rolleyes:
Just that all early theories have been proven untrue and new theories are constantly changed or added.. :rolleyes:
Still all truth right? :haha:

yes! you get it now, wicked!! science has to change and better itself in order to find the truth.

Bexz 08-26-2007 02:50 PM

[quote=Pastor Billy-Reuben;89921]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aquifer

evolution was never disproved.

Brother Temperance 08-26-2007 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bexz (Post 89924)
"
yes! you get it now, wicked!! science has to change and better itself in order to find the truth.

Friend, are you a Belgian? Even if you are, I see no reason why you could not at least use colored text - or bolded, or something - to distinguish your anti-God babblings from Brother SS's words of wisdom.

Bexz 08-26-2007 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Billy-Reuben (Post 89921)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aquifer

Bexz, science is folly. Only a fool would trust the ever-shifting words of scientists over the unchanging Word of God. I am praying that the Lord will open your eyes, so that you can come to know Jesus, amen.

Pastor Billy-Reuben

thanks for the link, very interesting isn't it? but it really doesn't prove that water is "flowing in"to the earth and making it swell up to a sphere, and before this, the earth was flat? it says nothing about that.

Bexz 08-26-2007 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Temperance (Post 89926)
Friend, are you a Belgian? Even if you are, I see no reason why you could not at least use colored text - or bolded, or something - to distinguish your anti-God babblings from Brother SS's words of wisdom.

No, I'm not belgian! sorry I haven't used coloured tex or anything like that, I'm new, today was my first post, so I'm figuring the forum out and how it works, my apologies!

SalvationSeeker 08-26-2007 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bexz (Post 89924)
What?! no it doesn't!!OMFG!

Exactly. It flows downwards.
But then why did you claim saying such was wrong?
Were you born without a memory? :huh:

Quote:

that is so dumb I will not dignify that with an answer!
Really? :lol:
If it's that dumb, then it should be easily disproven?
Pray tell, from just where did the groundwater come then, if not from massive amounts of water above ground?
Did it spontaneously form below the ground? Get real! :lol:

Quote:

So Isiah saw and PROVED that the earth has corners, how, did he magically fly into outerspace and check it out yeah?! he he!
No. God showed it to Him.
What about you? Did God show you anything? No?
So how then would you know better? You simply trust in the word of a man.

Quote:

I'm sorry, sillines is not tolerated on this forum. Take your insults elsewhere, I'm not being rude, I don't want a fight.
You're being stupid and silly, not me.
Second, don't EVER again try to dictate what's tolerated here or not, this is not your forum:
Would you enter a strangers home and make demands? Treat this place with the same respect:
You have no rights whatsoever here: Zero. Nil. None.
You are here at our and Jesus discretion & mercy, and we can throw you out at any time we please.

Quote:

So the earth is "puffed up" with water! can I ask you what you believe the earth is made of? what is in the earth along with the water, just curious?
Are you claiming there is no groundwater? :glare:
The earth is made of earth and rock, dummy.
And in the center of it is the lake of fire; that is, Hell.

Quote:

If it was a cube, gravity would be at massivley different strengths all over the "cube"
How so? I dare you to prove such a ridiculous theory. :thumbdown:

And whats to say your understanding of the earth and god is correct?
How would you know? By making a calculation with the same numbers you have no way of validating?

Quote:

yep! it's the only way to prove or disprove most theories.
You obviously doesn't understand english very well.. do you? I'll repeat it slowly and in big letters:
HOW. DO. YOU. KNOW. THAT. YOUR. UNDERSTANDING. OF. NUMBERS. IS. CORRECT?
THUS: HOW. CAN. YOU. USE. IT. TO. DISCERN. TRUTH. WHEN. YOU. CANNOT. KNOW. IF. THOSE. NUMBERS. ARE. CORRECT?

Quote:

You swallow everything those "religions" tell you..
No, only what God tells me.

Quote:

As for my arguments, you're this obstinate because you're brainwashed by so-called bible.....
And of course, you don't like the picture I'm drawing here, because like all fundamentalists, you find the notion of atheism very discomforting:
No, I simply find it illogical, because it is. God is, simply put, the only thing that makes sense.

A big bang out of nowhere, creating everything from nothing, for no cause whatsoever. :lol:
Then life "evolved" (again for no reason whatsoever) out of dead materials! :lol:

And can't you come up with any arguments since you only change the wording of others all the time?
I suppose you think that's very "witty" too.. :haha:

Quote:

No joke.
But it must come as a shock to you who thinks your precious high-priests are infallible.. or even have a clue what they're talking about.
See above.
Second, we don't have high-priests, we are not joos.
We follow the Bible; the Word of God Himself.

Quote:

So you admit that it doesn't possess the truth? Then why do you regard it (science) as truth?
Why would they know better now than they did back then? :thumbdown: