The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Creation Science (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Homeschool Science Lessons: Proving atheists wrong with science (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=64512)

Rev. M. Rodimer 05-02-2011 07:51 PM

Homeschool Science Lessons: Proving atheists wrong with science

Friends -

We all know how much the atheists love their "science". Well, a parent in my congregation sent me this little graphic, one of a series (she's trying to track down the original source). She's hoping to put together a Creation Science home school workbook!

http://i.imgur.com/Pc83Z.jpg

I particularly like that the author has done the math in the footnotes.

Lanfeust 05-02-2011 08:27 PM

Re: Homeschool Science Lessons: Proving atheists wrong with scien

The amount of people on earth has crisen up since the last century to 6 (or 7) billion people, not for 3 billion years. Actually it's 4.54 billion years.

Besides, they forgot that not everyone has 2 liters of fresh water everyday, only the rich countries.

And salt water (sea water) doesn't count as fresh water (you can't drink it without dying of salt overdose).

Jack O'fagan 05-02-2011 09:00 PM

I have heard that atheists drink dinosaur wee wee. Maybe I am getting confused. It would explain why they're always have smelly breath.

YiC

Jack

Brother Harold Porter 05-02-2011 09:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Amen Reverend!

A few years ago, I traveled with my brother and his family to the Grand Canyon in Arizona. It was the usual secular flippity flap from the tour guide about how that little stream of the Colorado River formed the canyon over "millions of years". We rolled our eyes but bit our tongues to not expose the man as the fool he was making of himself.

We know from Scripture that it took just 7 days for the worldwide flood to completely dry up, not "millions of years".

Quote:

Genesis 8:11-13 "And the dove came in to him in the evening; and, lo, in her mouth was an olive leaf pluckt off: so Noah knew that the waters were abated from off the earth.

And he stayed yet other seven days; and sent forth the dove; which returned not again unto him any more.

And it came to pass in the six hundredth and first year, in the first month, the first day of the month, the waters were dried up from off the earth: and Noah removed the covering of the ark, and looked, and, behold, the face of the ground was dry."
To make sure my nieces understood the poison of atheist geology, we recreated the event in the backyard with just a sandbox and water hose to show that that canyon was quickly made in just seven days as the floodwaters receded. And as the Bible says. The smiles on their faces were priceless as they understood where all truth and answers to science come from.

Attachment 16297

Praise God for the truth.:thumbsup:

Rev. M. Rodimer 05-03-2011 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lanfeust (Post 744018)
Besides, they forgot that not everyone has 2 liters of fresh water everyday, only the rich countries.

Hi! I'm guessing you're a retard of some sort.

2 liters is roughly half a gallon of water. If you don't get at least that much each day (as liquid and/or in food), you die of dehydration.

jetrinka 05-04-2011 11:54 PM

Wow... I mean seriously, wow.....

How in the world can you be serious? Your entire argument is based on the assumption that the amount of fresh water on the earth is a limited resource. How is this true? You do realize that a large amount of our fresh water is merely evaporated sea water correct? The sun heats it up, makes clouds, clouds travel inland and drop their water in the form of rain.... Maybe over simplified? Perhaps but man its really basic stuff... I think I learned this in second grade or something. :thumbdown:

Brother Harold Porter 05-05-2011 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jetrinka (Post 745265)

How in the world can you be serious? Your entire argument is based on the assumption that the amount of fresh water on the earth is a limited resource. How is this true? You do realize that a large amount of our fresh water is merely evaporated sea water correct? The sun heats it up, makes clouds, clouds travel inland and drop their water in the form of rain.... Maybe over simplified? Perhaps but man its really basic stuff... I think I learned this in second grade or something. :thumbdown:

Nice try. His "argument" is based on the total amount of water available on the geodisc, as he stated in the OP. Try reading for comprehension.

Secular theories about precipitation and where rain comes from are as suspect as a whore in a church.

God only made so much water. The point stands.

In Christ

Zechariah Smyth 05-05-2011 12:16 AM

Quote:

Did you learn about deserts in 2nd grade? How about contractions?

:thumbdown:

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth

jetrinka 05-05-2011 12:17 AM

lol how is it any different if one is talking about just fresh water or all the water on earth? So people drink water. What happens? They piss it out quite frankly. Does it just remain piss? nooooooo.... The earth has a handy way of recycling what has been used into something useful again. Things don't disappear completely, they merely change form.

Zechariah Smyth 05-05-2011 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jetrinka (Post 745274)
lol how is it any different if one is talking about just fresh water or all the water on earth? So people drink water. What happens? They piss it out quite frankly. Does it just remain piss? nooooooo.... The earth has a handy way of recycling what has been used into something useful again. Things don't disappear completely, they merely change form.

Urolagnia will not be tolerated here.

:angry:

YiC,

Z. Smyth

jetrinka 05-05-2011 12:45 AM

lol I wasn't aware that talking about urine was a sin. My bad....:innocent:

María Gálvez-Villalobos 05-05-2011 12:46 AM

Quote:

Hey!!!!!!

Slowwwwwww!
OK, I'll dumb it up for you.

Water on Earth: let's take for example the Island of Tabarca near alicante (is lovly by the way and the ferry ahve glass bottom so you can see all God's fishes under the waters so that you're not get boring on the voyage).

Anyway, water is a finite recourse??

Well, Tabarca is a esmall island. Right? good.

If you take one cow to Tabarca and leave him there she will be on there foreverandever, yes? (Obviously cows die in end but water no, but we'll ignore this bit for now...)

So, the people on island of Tabarca think, hey our cow is forever, no? So they start eat bits off it, on Monday a leg, Tuesday a ear etc etc.

Now if the cow was put there 500 years ago, you would espect there be nothing of cow, cos a leg on Monday, ear on Tuesday, half a udder on Wedensday etc....would be no cow left from like hundreds of year ago, yes?!? cLARO QUE SÍ!!!:thumbsup:

Sooooo, ...now using brain.....if there is still a cow on Tabarca TODAY.....it mean that cow was only putted there LAST WEEKEND!!!! Otherways, would be no cow left!!!

Same whit water. Earth can no be more than 6,000 years of old!!
Hope I dumb it up enought for you!

YIC, Mari:)

Rev. M. Rodimer 05-05-2011 04:22 AM

Quote:

How in the world can you be serious? Your entire argument is based on the assumption that the amount of fresh water on the earth is a limited resource. How is this true?

You think that there is an unlimited supply of water on the planet?

The opposite of a limited resource is an infinite resource. If the supply of water is infinite, where does it come from? Did God leave a tap running from Heaven, where He keeps making more water? :dunce:

bobnorton37 05-05-2011 05:08 AM

I just don't understand why people would use logic to explain things when you could use a storybook to explain things! I mean darwin's theory of evolution may have been 100% proven, and logically correct but isn't it so much more fun to think that some random guy snapped his fingers and humans were created?

wait_what 05-05-2011 06:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobnorton37 (Post 745368)
I just don't understand why people would use logic to explain things when you could use a storybook to explain things! I mean darwin's theory of evolution may have been 100% proven, and logically correct but isn't it so much more fun to think that some random guy snapped his fingers and humans were created?

You are wrong. In Science if something is universal, irrefutable, and 100% proven, it is called a law. Darwin's theory is not Darwin's law of evolution.

He wasn't some random guy; He is God.

The logic is there in your own secular science laws.

According to the First LAW of Thermodynamics, matter and energy cannot be created nor destroyed. Well then, how is it that I keep getting a fresh gallon of water every day while I live in the high desert? Simple, God gives it to me.

María Gálvez-Villalobos 05-05-2011 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by María Gálvez-Villalobos (Post 745284)
Hey!!!!!!

Slowwwwwww!
OK, I'll dumb it up for you.

Water on Earth: let's take for example the Island of Tabarca near alicante (is lovly by the way and the ferry ahve glass bottom so you can see all God's fishes under the waters so that you're not get boring on the voyage).

Anyway, water is a finite recourse??

Well, Tabarca is a esmall island. Right? good.

If you take one cow to Tabarca and leave him there she will be on there foreverandever, yes? (Obviously cows die in end but water no, but we'll ignore this bit for now...)

So, the people on island of Tabarca think, hey our cow is forever, no? So they start eat bits off it, on Monday a leg, Tuesday a ear etc etc.

Now if the cow was put there 500 years ago, you would espect there be nothing of cow, cos a leg on Monday, ear on Tuesday, half a udder on Wedensday etc....would be no cow left from like hundreds of year ago, yes?!? cLARO QUE SÍ!!!:thumbsup:

Sooooo, ...now using brain.....if there is still a cow on Tabarca TODAY.....it mean that cow was only putted there LAST WEEKEND!!!! Otherways, would be no cow left!!!

Same whit water. Earth can no be more than 6,000 years of old!!
Hope I dumb it up enought for you!

YIC, Mari:)

Here is foto of the Isla de Tabarca for esplain what I'm mean, so you can understand about limit supply of things, OK?:)

(Remember the cow - ¡múuuuuuuuuu!)
http://www.info-costablanca.com/_xme...0002/foto1.jpg

YIC, Mari

standman 05-06-2011 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wait_what (Post 745381)
You are wrong. In Science if something is universal, irrefutable, and 100% proven, it is called a law. Darwin's theory is not Darwin's law of evolution.

He wasn't some random guy; He is God.

The logic is there in your own secular science laws.

According to the First LAW of Thermodynamics, matter and energy cannot be created nor destroyed. Well then, how is it that I keep getting a fresh gallon of water every day while I live in the high desert? Simple, God gives it to me.

Yes it's true, matter cannot be created or destroyed. The same applies to water, when we drink it it doesnt just dissapear into a black hole never to be seen again - it is obviously recycled. As a side note, the original proposition assumes that the world population has been at 6 Billion for the last 3 Billion years, which is obviously untrue. There are plenty of Christians and believers of other faiths who take this as common knowledge also, so to present this as a purely Atheistic point of view is quite misleading.

standman 05-06-2011 10:52 PM

Well, after further thought and calculations, I have realised that it is true; there's just no way there could still be any water left on the planet after all these years. I forgot about all the deers and cows all over the planet who also drink so much water, even way more than people. Not to mention elephants who can probably drink as much as 100 people would drink in one day. Something just doesnt add up..

Rev. M. Rodimer 05-07-2011 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by standman (Post 746262)
Well, after further thought and calculations, I have realised that it is true; there's just no way there could still be any water left on the planet after all these years. I forgot about all the deers and cows all over the planet who also drink so much water, even way more than people. Not to mention elephants who can probably drink as much as 100 people would drink in one day. Something just doesnt add up..

:yahoo: Glory! An atheist sees part of the light!

Are you ready to meet my friend Jesus?

wait_what 05-08-2011 03:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by standman (Post 746262)

I am glad you finally saw the light.

hcaz_2 05-09-2011 08:14 AM

You haven't proved atheists wrong.. Even I know this. Proving atheists wrong 'with science'? Simple science says that water is recycled. It's not an infinite resource, but there is a water CYCLE. (Even if god created this cycle, it still exists). Water does not 'magically disappear' when we drink it.

You can't 'use science' to say this when science itself explains it with the water cycle.

Also, this information is assuming that 6 billion humans have been alive for 3 billion years. Obviously untrue. Science says that LIFE has been alive for 3 billion years. Starting with microscopic organisms. Large amounts of humans have only been around for MUCH less time.

In conclusion, this has proved absolutely nothing. Well, it's proved the stupidity of the person who wrote it. If you argue a point, argue it well.

hcaz_2 05-09-2011 08:27 AM

hahahahahahaha
wow I can't believe I got piffleing Ruxpin'd
this is hilarious
http://www.teddyruxpin.com

Tertius The Scribe 05-09-2011 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hcaz_2 (Post 747350)
You haven't proved atheists wrong.. Even I know this. Proving atheists wrong 'with science'? Simple science says that water is recycled. It's not an infinite resource, but there is a water CYCLE. (Even if god created this cycle, it still exists). Water does not 'magically disappear' when we drink it.

You can't 'use science' to say this when science itself explains it with the water cycle.

Also, this information is assuming that 6 billion humans have been alive for 3 billion years. Obviously untrue. Science says that LIFE has been alive for 3 billion years. Starting with microscopic organisms. Large amounts of humans have only been around for MUCH less time.

In conclusion, this has proved absolutely nothing. Well, it's proved the stupidity of the person who wrote it. If you argue a point, argue it well.

Job 38:4-30 (King James Version)

4Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.
5Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?
6Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;
7When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?
8Or who shut up the sea with doors, when it brake forth, as if it had issued out of the womb?
9When I made the cloud the garment thereof, and thick darkness a swaddling band for it,
10And brake up for it my decreed place, and set bars and doors,
11And said, Hitherto shalt thou come, but no further: and here shall thy proud waves be stayed?
12Hast thou commanded the morning since thy days; and caused the dayspring to know his place;
13That it might take hold of the ends of the earth, that the wicked might be shaken out of it?
14It is turned as clay to the seal; and they stand as a garment.
15And from the wicked their light is withholden, and the high arm shall be broken.
16Hast thou entered into the springs of the sea? or hast thou walked in the search of the depth?
17Have the gates of death been opened unto thee? or hast thou seen the doors of the shadow of death?
18Hast thou perceived the breadth of the earth? declare if thou knowest it all.
19Where is the way where light dwelleth? and as for darkness, where is the place thereof,
20That thou shouldest take it to the bound thereof, and that thou shouldest know the paths to the house thereof?
21Knowest thou it, because thou wast then born? or because the number of thy days is great?
22Hast thou entered into the treasures of the snow? or hast thou seen the treasures of the hail,
23Which I have reserved against the time of trouble, against the day of battle and war?
24By what way is the light parted, which scattereth the east wind upon the earth?
25Who hath divided a watercourse for the overflowing of waters, or a way for the lightning of thunder;
26To cause it to rain on the earth, where no man is; on the wilderness, wherein there is no man;
27To satisfy the desolate and waste ground; and to cause the bud of the tender herb to spring forth?
28Hath the rain a father? or who hath begotten the drops of dew?
29Out of whose womb came the ice? and the hoary frost of heaven, who hath gendered it?
30The waters are hid as with a stone, and the face of the deep is frozen.

wait_what 05-10-2011 04:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hcaz_2 (Post 747350)

If mammals drink salt water, they dehydrate and die, right?

Somehow seals, manatees, whales and dolphins stay hydrated. Thank you God.

And everything you said is both unoriginal and unfounded. Good day.

dandellion 05-11-2011 09:21 PM

That's an interesting math... I wonder if you people piss or that way of water circulation in nature is unfamiliar to you?

dandellion 05-11-2011 09:34 PM

I just got the message that my language here is inappropriate. I apologize for that. I thought saying "piss" instead of urinating is OK as that was the word form the Bible quote I was supposed to enter upon registration.

Sorry, again.

Pfc. James Nye 05-12-2011 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dandellion (Post 748604)
Sorry, again.

It's OK.

You're probably dumb. I was in Basic with a fella like you. We called him Ox. Then there was an accident. Live fire. Note in my file. It's OK. We all make mistakes, Ox.

aj.gilchuk 05-29-2011 03:08 AM

#1; the water cycle is proven.
we drink water, we urinate into the toilet, the toilet drains into the sewer, the sewer system empties treated waste into lakes and rivers, the lakes and rivers dilute the waste and the water is re-consumed by another town down the river or across the lake. this repeats. Also water evaporates in heat and turns to water vapor (a gas) this gas rises until it is cooled in the sky. it then re condenses into rain and falls to the ground.
an example of condensation is: on a cool day three or four people are sitting in a car with the windows rolled up and the car off. after a short time they may notice a fog forming on the window. this is the water vapour they have expelled through breathing condensing on the cool windows. If this goes on long enough the fog will show visible water droplets.

#2 Sea mammals that can't filter the salt out and absorb water through there skin receive there fresh water from the fish they eat. the fish are able to filter out the salt inside their bodies.

BelieverInGod 06-02-2011 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aj.gilchuk (Post 757468)
we drink water, we urinate into the toilet, the toilet drains into the sewer, the sewer system empties treated waste into lakes and rivers, the lakes and rivers dilute the waste and the water is re-consumed by another town down the river or across the lake. this repeats. Also water evaporates in heat and turns to water vapor (a gas) this gas rises until it is cooled in the sky. it then re condenses into rain and falls to the ground.
an example of condensation is: on a cool day three or four people are sitting in a car with the windows rolled up and the car off. after a short time they may notice a fog forming on the window. this is the water vapour they have expelled through breathing condensing on the cool windows. If this goes on long enough the fog will show visible water droplets.

#2 Sea mammals that can't filter the salt out and absorb water through there skin receive there fresh water from the fish they eat. the fish are able to filter out the salt inside their bodies.

Translation: It can't be God so it must be magic! Yeah, sorry I have to go with God on this one.

A Theist 06-02-2011 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aj.gilchuk (Post 757468)

Eh!!!? Even if you argue the world is billions of years old; then relatively speaking, the invention of the sewer system is pretty modern - indeed atheists assert that humans have been around for 200,000 years yet it was only in the last 200 years or so that they were able to make urine fit for drinking again - thus you'd have us believe that for roughly 200,000 years humans have survived drinking either by drinking urine or otherwise consuming whatever water wasn't urine after 3 billion years worth of animals had taken their share of it.!!? :wacko:

Clearly this is stupid, and so we must rely on some other agent providing the water - i.e. God, but then since the only true God is described in the KJV Bible it thus follows, as per the quite delightful argument given in the OP, that the earth is roughly 6000 years old as the learned people on this forum say it is ;]

Rev. Jim Osborne 06-02-2011 09:07 AM

This is absolute nonsense that these idiotic atheists spew out. Rev. Rodimer is correct that there is a limited amount of water. Even if the hydrologic cycle hypothesis were true, it still would NOT operate at 100% efficiency, and over time, you would eventually run out of water.

So, if you take a gallon of water, drink it, then pee it out, then it goes into the ground, then filters and becomes water underground, you wouldn't have a gallon of water afterwards. When you drink water, part of it is absorbed into your body. Then when you urinate the rest of it comes out. Then part of that urine is absorbed into the soil itself. If, whatever is left of it reaches down to the water table, what you have is far less than what you initially consumed.

Also, if marine mammals get their water from fish, then how come people cannot survive on fish alone? We need water too. I dare any of these evolutionary idiots to survive completely on fish for a whole month. They'll die of dehydration.

Jack O'fagan 06-02-2011 11:13 AM

If due to heat the water evaporates and produces rain then we would have more rain and clouds in the summer. In the summer there are hardly any clouds because all the water is stuck firmly on God's Earth. In the winter we have cloud cover, does more water evaporate up when the weather is colder?

YiC

Jack

Joques 06-08-2011 04:05 PM

I am flabbergasted. Let me just ask you christian guys one thing: Where is it that you imagine all this water is disappearing to?

Ezekiel Bathfire 06-08-2011 04:20 PM

Personally, I have little idea and care less - God has a plan and I trust in it; it probably goes into the Fountains of the Deep

Proverb:8:28: When he established the clouds above: when he strengthened the fountains of the deep:

Joques 06-08-2011 04:22 PM

"Fountains of the Deep", huh? So much for using science to disprove atheism ;)

cepheus42 06-08-2011 05:00 PM

According to Harvard Medical School, humans release 2.5 quarts of water a day via various bodily functions (don't forget breathing and sweating, not to mention the other scatological ones already discussed). That's roughly 2 liters. Here's a Mayo Clinic link showing this: http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/water/NU00283 . The water cycle is incredibly efficient and operates at exactly 100% for every living creature. Any water you take in is eventually released back into the world in one way or another.

The only time water is really "lost" from earth is when the occasional molecule slips out of the atmosphere into space. However, earth's mass makes that a very negligible amount.

So, the upshot: earth can easily be much older the 6,000 years, the science used in this proof is faulty. Nothing wrong with trying again, though. And in the future, don't refer to us atheists as "idiots", it only makes it more likely we'll have to prove you wrong.

You stick to matters of faith, we'll stick to matters of science. Deal? :D

MisterM 06-08-2011 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cepheus42 (Post 761545)
According to Harvard Medical School, humans release 2.5 quarts of water a day via various bodily functions (don't forget breathing and sweating, not to mention the other scatological ones already discussed). That's roughly 2 liters. Here's a Mayo Clinic link showing this: http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/water/NU00283 . The water cycle is incredibly efficient and operates at exactly 100% for every living creature.

Listen Lady, do you really think that same University that promotes evilution, and other secular propaganda, would really publish any article that would pass critical inspection by Creation scientist? And do you think that they would harm themselves by publishing article that would contradict their other articles.

Did they back their claims by scripture? No.

Did they let Creation scientist to check the fact and did they make sure that their "facts" do not contradict Real Facts that Creation scientist have established? No.

So how can it be called valid by their own scientific principles? It can't.

Problem is that the article is based on theories, not facts.

YiC, M

DavidK 06-08-2011 05:45 PM

This very thread (and poster) has got to be a put-on. Forget the blatantly wrong 6 billion people have been around for millions of years (no athiest or scientist ever stated such absurdness)
Stating that potable water on the planet is akin to the apple pie on your countertop--as it's consumed, it's gone for good--is so over-the-top ludicrous it defies religious and rational explanation. No where in the 'good book' does it state anything of the sort. This has to be a joke
This thread is exactly why I don't go to church anymore, or why I have such issues with people that put their belief in their own flawed interpretation of faith above everything else.
Step back and hear what you're saying--
Whether the earth is billions of years old, or thousands of years old--irrelevant to this very conversation.
Anyone (and I mean anyone--scientist or not) can setup, test, observe, and come to a rational conclusion as to how the water cycle works. Ministers and popes, padres and bishops, have not contradicted how this water cycle works. It's one of the few 'scientific facts' that has absolutely no biblical contradictions. This isn't evolution, or how old the planet is, or anything of the sort. This should be 'common ground' on which everyone on the planet should agree on--water cycle.
Is there a finite amount of water on our planet? Yes--like everything else.
Is water consumed and used by living organisms? Yep
Is water then evacuated by the organism? Ummm---YES!!!
Does this evacuated water, through various ways, end up back in potable condition? Yes.
If you're getting into the niggly idea that water intake by living organisms (aka 'us) is not the exact same amount of water evacuated by us, well, you're just wrong. Over the course of our lives, from birth to death (and the decomposition thereof), the water that has entered our bodies is the same as the amount of water released by our bodies--THE END. This fact can be tested and observed, and really has been for quite some time.
If it wasn't, we'd either be bloated bags of water--getting bigger and bigger until we burst, or shrinking and turning to dust as the days go by. Since most of us here don't turn to dust on a daily basis, or blow up in a huge splash of water, I think we can infer that water regulation--intake vs output--is pretty much equal.
I mean, you might as well apply this to oxygen--there's a finite amount of oxygen--yet we're still here and breathing... There's a finite amount of everything on this planet, yet here we are, still able to eat, drink and breathe... How does this happen? Cycles. Water cycle, CO2 and Oxygen cycle, and the cycle of life... None of thise cycles are contradicted by the bible.
The larger bit, however, is that getting into a snit over this--taking the staunch stand that God, his very self, is the only way we still have water after 6000 years, is making you look like an idiot. Not just to the athiests out there, but to fellow Christians and other believers who actually use the God given sense they have.
This does not make any sense on any level at all. I can't believe people are adhering to this idiotic premise. This has nothing to do with evangalism or biblical interpretations or 'proving those dastardly athiests wrong!!'. This has everything to do with self aggrandizing in spite of the evidence and putting your own sense of self above what God wants from you.
He gave you the tools of reasoning and understanding.

Amphioxys 06-08-2011 06:42 PM

Please, please, please...

Dear creationists,

Please, oh, pretty please DO disseminate this pamphlet everywhere you can. Please do send it to your senators and other politicians, present it at school boards, explain it at town hall meetings and best of all, use it in court to prove your point that evolution cannot possibly explain the presence of all this water on our Earth.

Please go forth and do not even read on beyond this point.

Still here?

Oh, but please do point out to everyone how those stupid atheists cannot account for the fact that all this water that just is absorbed in our bodies, after being drunk, and even when peed out, then at least absorbed in the soil. Never mind the fact that a body can only hold about 40 liters of water at one time, and that also the soil only can hold a finite amount of water before being saturated.

Certainly, the water just must be magically disappearing, by the hand of God, of course, so you would have an irrefutable argument against those pesky infidels.

Please do so, won't you, please, so all the world will be able to see how amazing your understanding of science really is.

Thank you in advance!

Dr. Isaiah Jones 06-08-2011 06:48 PM

Re: Please, please, please...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amphioxys (Post 761602)
Dear creationists,

Please, oh, pretty please DO disseminate this pamphlet everywhere you can. Please do send it to your senators and other politicians, present it at school boards, explain it at town hall meetings and best of all, use it in court to prove your point that evolution cannot possibly explain the presence of all this water on our Earth.

Please go forth and do not even read on beyond this point.

Still here?

Oh, but please do point out to everyone how those stupid atheists cannot account for the fact that all this water that just is absorbed in our bodies, after being drunk, and even when peed out, then at least absorbed in the soil. Never mind the fact that a body can only hold about 40 liters of water at one time, and that also the soil only can hold a finite amount of water before being saturated.

Certainly, the water just must be magically disappearing, by the hand of God, of course, so you would have an irrefutable argument against those pesky infidels.

Please do so, won't you, please, so all the world will be able to see how amazing your understanding of science really is.

Thank you in advance!

Hello and welcome to our friendly forum! Why don't you make an introduction of yourself in the Introduction Forum and tell us a bit more about your personal relationship with Jesus?