The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (http://www.landoverbaptist.net/index.php)
-   Godly Republican Politics (http://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   FINAL PROOF! OBAMA IS THE ANTICHRIST! (http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=11944)

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 05-21-2008 01:48 PM

FINAL PROOF! OBAMA IS THE ANTICHRIST!
 
Barrack Sodobama is left-handed!

"The Bible contains about 25 unfavorable references to the left hand. In the best known example, in the Gospel of Matthew, Jesus says: "When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: and before him shall be gathered all nations: And he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, 'Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.' ... Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, 'Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels.'" (Matthew 25:31-34, 41)"

MORE:

The 27 Characteristics of the AntiChrist:

1. He comes from among ten kings in the restored Roman Empire; his authority will have similarities to the ancient Babylonians, Persians, and Greeks [Daniel 7:24; Rev 13:2 / Daniel 7:7]

Obama: American president has similarities to Babylonians, Persians, and Greeks.

2. He will subdue three kings [Daniel 7:8, 24]

Obama: Hmmm... McCain, Hillary and John Edwards

3. He is diverse from the other kings [Daniel 7:24]

Obama: Mixed race

4. He will rise from obscurity…a “little horn” [Daniel 7:8]

Obama: virtually unheard of two years ago.

5. He will speak boastfully [Daniel 7:8; Rev 13:5]

Obama: Change we can [blindly] believe in...

6. He will blaspheme God, [Daniel 7:25; 11:36; Rev 13:5] slandering His Name, dwelling place, and departed Christians and Old Testament saints [Rev 13:6]

Obama: not exactly getting along with his pastor...

7. He will oppress the saints and be successful for 3 ˝ years [Daniel 7:25; Rev 13:7]

Obama: One termer.

8. He will try to change the calendar, perhaps to define a new era, related to himself [Daniel 7:25]

Obama: Michigan primary... once again change he can believe in... may be a 3 day work week.

9. He will try to change the laws, perhaps to gain an advantage for his new kingdom and era
[Dan 7:25]

Obama: wants to re-negotiate NAFTA!

10. He will not be succeeded by another earthly ruler, but by Christ [Daniel 7:26-27]

Obama: Future stuff...

11. He will confirm a covenant with “many” [Daniel 9:27]
This covenant will likely involve the establishment of a Jewish Temple in Jerusalem
[see Dan 9:27; Matt 24:15]

Obama: Future stuff: ???, diplomatic deal? treaty? NAFTA? Peace treaty with bin Ladin? Who knows.

12. He will put an end to Jewish sacrifice and offerings after 3 ˝ years and will set up an abomination to God in the Temple [Daniel 9:27, Matthew 24:15]

Obama: I've never heard of him sacrificing an animal, or follow ANY of the sacrifice rites from the book of Leviticus.

13. He will not answer to a higher earthly authority; “He will do as he pleases”[Daniel 11:36]

Obama: U.S. presidents are like that....

14. He will show no regard for the religion of his ancestors [Daniel 11:37]

Obama: His Father was a Muslim...

15. He will not believe in any god at all [except for himself] [Daniel 11:37]
Obama: His Mother is an atheist. He was raised atheist. And his adopted church believes in stuff that's kind of politically incorrect. Does he really believe in god?

16. He will have "no regard for the desire of women"[Dan 11:37]

Obama: He doesn't much care for Hillary. Bill embodies the the "desire of women"...

17. He will claim to be greater than any god [Daniel 11:37; 2 Thess 2:4]

Obama: Obviously someone who disobeys the bible thinks they are greater than God.

18. He will claim to be God [2 Thessalonians 2:4]

Obama: Satanists claim to be gods, and as a democrat, he is a satanist.

19. He will only honor a “god” of the military. His whole focus and attention will be on his military. He will conquer lands and distribute them [Daniel 11:39-44]

Obama: Has an expert "campaign" - the electoral equivalent of an army.

20. His arrival on the world scene will be accompanied by miracles, signs and wonders [2 Thess 2:9]

Obama: Signs/Disasters like Chinese earth quake, the cyclone that his burma. Wonders like a black man and a woman are to front runners for US president...

21. Either he, or his companion [The False Prophet], will claim to be Christ [Matt 24:21-28]

Obama: We'll have to wait for his choice on a running mate.

22. He will claim that Jesus did not come in the flesh, or that Jesus did not rise bodily from the grave [2 John 7]. He will deny that Jesus is the Messiah [I John 2:22]

Obama: Is a democrat.

23. He will be worshipped by many people [Rev. 13:8]

Obama: I would have to say this is true...

24. He will hate a nation that initially will have some control over his kingdom, but he will destroy this nation [Rev 17:16-18]

Obama: Israel?

25. He will appear to survive a fatal injury [Rev. 13:3; 17:8]

Obama: Everyone thought his campaign was "dead" before Iowa.

26. His name will be related to the number six hundred and sixty six [Rev 13:17-18].

Was born in Chicago zip code: 60606

27. He will be empowered by the devil himself [Rev. 13:2]

Nominated by democratic party.

UPDATE! Matthew 5:34 CLEARLY STATES THAT OBAMA "COMETH OF EVIL"

Obama insisted on taking the oath of office TWICE! Why is he so obsessed with oath-taking? Read Matthew chapter five, in which Jesus clearly says that oath-taking is "evil":

33 Again, ye have heard that it hath been said by them of old time, Thou shalt not forswear thyself, but shalt perform unto the Lord thine oaths: 34 But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God's throne: 35 Nor by the earth; for it is his footstool: neither by Jerusalem; for it is the city of the great King. 36 Neither shalt thou swear by thy head, because thou canst not make one hair white or black. 37 But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil.

Virginia D. Templeton 05-22-2008 03:05 AM

Re: FINAL PROOF! OBAMA IS THE ANTICHRIST!
 
16. He will have "no regard for the desire of women"[Dan 11:37]

Could this be a reference to his now-confirmed homosexuality?

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 05-22-2008 03:09 AM

Re: FINAL PROOF! OBAMA IS THE ANTICHRIST!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Virginia D. Templeton (Post 191934)
16. He will have "no regard for the desire of women"[Dan 11:37]

Could this be a reference to his now-confirmed homosexuality?

I wasn't sure if this means HIS desire for women or women's desire for HIM. Either way, everybody knows that black bad-boys are a magnet for every harlot around, (and what's badder than an al-Queda member?) and that buck negros like himself can't go for more than a week without trying to impregnate at least one white woman. Therefore, the fact that he's not (yet) been caught fornificating with and/or raping a white woman prooves that he's a homosexual, and therefore, the antiChrist.

Rev. M. Rodimer 05-27-2008 09:45 PM

Re: FINAL PROOF! OBAMA IS THE ANTICHRIST!
 
If Obama is the antichrist, then wouldn't his election to President bring about Armageddon and the establishment of God's Kingdom on Earth?

Pastor Ezekiel 05-28-2008 03:03 AM

Re: FINAL PROOF! OBAMA IS THE ANTICHRIST!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer (Post 194757)
If Obama is the antichrist, then wouldn't his election to President bring about Armageddon and the establishment of God's Kingdom on Earth?

Excellent point, Reverend. There are some within God's favorite party (the GOP) who are advocating exactly that which you imply; that we should vote the Obama-Clinton ticket in order to hasten our Lord's return to earth, flaming sword and all.

Quote:

Revelations 19:12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
19:14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
19:16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.



However, since I am privy to the election results already, I'm just going to stay neutral on the issue.

Lawlerskates 01-02-2009 04:33 AM

Re: FINAL PROOF! OBAMA IS THE ANTICHRIST!
 
Okay. I probably shouldn't waste my time trying to get you people to open your minds and stop being mormonic, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. I used to be a Christian, but I diverted from the chuch because of the smut like this that gets tossed around so freely. Now I'm an atheist, and therefore, a "satanist." And this kind of crap really proves me otherwise, so keep it up. Here's my arguments to the garbage that you came up with about Obama and the Democrats.

The 27 Characteristics of the AntiChrist:

1. He comes from among ten kings in the restored Roman Empire; his authority will have similarities to the ancient Babylonians, Persians, and Greeks [Daniel 7:24; Rev 13:2 / Daniel 7:7]


Obama: American president has similarities to Babylonians, Persians, and Greeks.

Sources, please. If you weren't alive to see Babylonians and Persians electing their officials through the electoral college, name some sources.

2. He will subdue three kings [Daniel 7:8, 24]

Obama: Hmmm... McCain, Hillary and John Edwards

What happened to Ron Paul, and the rest of the presidential hopefuls? Only 3?

3. He is diverse from the other kings [Daniel 7:24]

Obama: Mixed race

......He's the antichrist because he's not white?

4. He will rise from obscurity…a “little horn” [Daniel 7:8]

Obama: virtually unheard of two years ago.

Unheard of by people who watch Fox, sure.

5. He will speak boastfully [Daniel 7:8; Rev 13:5]

Obama: Change we can [blindly] believe in...

You want to talk about blind public? Talk about the Bush administration.

6. He will blaspheme God, [Daniel 7:25; 11:36; Rev 13:5] slandering His Name, dwelling place, and departed Christians and Old Testament saints [Rev 13:6]

Obama: not exactly getting along with his pastor...

Haha, that one made me laugh. Not because it's factual, but because you're using this as an argument to try and prove Obama is the antichrist.


7. He will oppress the saints and be successful for 3 ˝ years [Daniel 7:25; Rev 13:7]


Obama: One termer.

Obama has oppressed saints? This is news to me. Plus, terms are 4 years. If you don't know how the system works, don't trash talk.



8. He will try to change the calendar, perhaps to define a new era, related to himself [Daniel 7:25]

Obama: Michigan primary... once again change he can believe in... may be a 3 day work week.

Hahahaha. No comment necessary.


9. He will try to change the laws, perhaps to gain an advantage for his new kingdom and era
[Dan 7:25]


Obama: wants to re-negotiate NAFTA!

OMG BECAUSE GOD CARES ABOUT THE FREE TRADE AGREEMENTS!!!!!!!!

10. He will not be succeeded by another earthly ruler, but by Christ [Daniel 7:26-27]

Obama: Future stuff...

Yea, so when Obama leaves office in 2016, jesus will return. Source please. Oh wait, there is no source, because this HASN'T HAPPENED.

11. He will confirm a covenant with “many” [Daniel 9:27]
This covenant will likely involve the establishment of a Jewish Temple in Jerusalem
[see Dan 9:27; Matt 24:15]


Obama: Future stuff: ???, diplomatic deal? treaty? NAFTA? Peace treaty with bin Ladin? Who knows.

Because American named terrorist organizations sign peace treaties. And again with NAFTA.... You don't even know how this quote relates to this topic and you're spewing out your ass.

12. He will put an end to Jewish sacrifice and offerings after 3 ˝ years and will set up an abomination to God in the Temple [Daniel 9:27, Matthew 24:15]

Obama: I've never heard of him sacrificing an animal, or follow ANY of the sacrifice rites from the book of Leviticus.

He's the antichrist because he doesn't sacrifice animals? How many goats have you killed lately?

13. He will not answer to a higher earthly authority; “He will do as he pleases”[Daniel 11:36]

Obama: U.S. presidents are like that....

*cough* George H. W. Bush *cough*

14. He will show no regard for the religion of his ancestors [Daniel 11:37]

Obama: His Father was a Muslim...

And my father drinks alcohol. That means I'm an alcoholic, according to your logic.


15. He will not believe in any god at all [except for himself] [Daniel 11:37]
Obama: His Mother is an atheist. He was raised atheist. And his adopted church believes in stuff that's kind of politically incorrect. Does he really believe in god?


I'm an atheist. And you call what you're writing here politically correct? Who cares if he believes in god, he's a political leader, not a religious one.

16. He will have "no regard for the desire of women"[Dan 11:37]

Obama: He doesn't much care for Hillary. Bill embodies the the "desire of women"...

He's married with children. And he's straight. Regardless, this is a retarded argument.

17. He will claim to be greater than any god [Daniel 11:37; 2 Thess 2:4]

Obama: Obviously someone who disobeys the bible thinks they are greater than God.

So now you know that Obama disobeys the bible? You're disobeying the bible by judging another person's character, something your messiah never did.

18. He will claim to be God [2 Thessalonians 2:4]

Obama: Satanists claim to be gods, and as a democrat, he is a satanist.

Source please.

19. He will only honor a “god” of the military. His whole focus and attention will be on his military. He will conquer lands and distribute them [Daniel 11:39-44]

Obama: Has an expert "campaign" - the electoral equivalent of an army.


You're just jealous because your McCain and Failin campaign sucked. Plus you're taking these verses way out of context

20. His arrival on the world scene will be accompanied by miracles, signs and wonders [2 Thess 2:9]

Obama: Signs/Disasters like Chinese earth quake, the cyclone that his burma. Wonders like a black man and a woman are to front runners for US president...

These occured during republican control, Obama wasn't even in power.

21. Either he, or his companion [The False Prophet], will claim to be Christ [Matt 24:21-28]

Obama: We'll have to wait for his choice on a running mate.

Actually, his running mate has been selected a long time ago.

22. He will claim that Jesus did not come in the flesh, or that Jesus did not rise bodily from the grave [2 John 7]. He will deny that Jesus is the Messiah [I John 2:22]

Obama: Is a democrat.

I'm a moderate and I don't believe in jesus. There are republicans that don't believe in jesus. The majority of the world doesn't believe in jesus. The majority of the world is not democratic. Fail.


23. He will be worshipped by many people [Rev. 13:8]

Obama: I would have to say this is true...


I like Obama because of his POLITICAL STANDINGS, not because of his god. I don't worship him, and the people that do are just as wrong and messed up as you people are.

24. He will hate a nation that initially will have some control over his kingdom, but he will destroy this nation [Rev 17:16-18]


Obama: Israel?

Selective perception. More verses taken out of context.

25. He will appear to survive a fatal injury [Rev. 13:3; 17:8]

Obama: Everyone thought his campaign was "dead" before Iowa.

Hahahaha. I knew Obama would win from day 1. Most people did.


26. His name will be related to the number six hundred and sixty six [Rev 13:17-18].


Was born in Chicago zip code: 60606

This isn't even a real argument. Are you even listening to yourself? Seriously.

27. He will be empowered by the devil himself [Rev. 13:2]


Nominated by democratic party.

Source please. I want hard evidence the democratic party is satanic. Oh wait, none exists, becuase you're full of crap.


Needless to say, this argument is pathetic and sad. You people should be ashamed of yourselves. You dare to call yourselves christians? I know you'll just ignore this, becuase you're conservative right, but maybe you should try cleaning the crap out of your ears and listening to your arguments. Keep an open mind, and stop spewing this inaccurate crap on my interwebs. This isn't what jesus would have wanted.

Bai.

Lawlerskates 01-02-2009 04:36 AM

Re: FINAL PROOF! OBAMA IS THE ANTICHRIST!
 
Oh, and here's a website you guys might like:

<Nazi Stormfront link removed>

Enjoy!

Nobar King 01-02-2009 05:00 AM

Re: FINAL PROOF! OBAMA IS THE ANTICHRIST!
 
You're really confused. Atheists don't believe in Satan.

Also, we're not interested in joining your racist atheist friends. Why don't you just hang out there, instead of bothering us?

Pastor Ezekiel 01-02-2009 07:50 AM

Re: FINAL PROOF! OBAMA IS THE ANTICHRIST!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lawlerskates (Post 278546)
Oh, and here's a website you guys might like:

<Nazi Stormfront link removed>

Enjoy!

A 19 year old who thinks he knows more than Jesus is encouraging us to join a nazi group? :o

These atheists really are a hateful bunch. :angry:

JORDAN23 01-02-2009 03:21 PM

Re: FINAL PROOF! OBAMA IS THE ANTICHRIST!
 
Barak Obama was born in Honalulu Hawaii not Chicago Ill. so the post about him being born in the 60606 zip code is false.

Nobar King 01-02-2009 03:41 PM

Re: FINAL PROOF! OBAMA IS THE ANTICHRIST!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JORDAN23 (Post 278699)
Barak Obama was born in Honalulu Hawaii.

Yeah, me too.

WilliamJenningsBryan 01-02-2009 07:28 PM

Re: FINAL PROOF! OBAMA IS THE ANTICHRIST!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JORDAN23 (Post 278699)
Barak Obama was born in Honalulu Hawaii not Chicago Ill. so the post about him being born in the 60606 zip code is false.

It's a known fact that Obama used the power of Satan to rise to power. It doesn't matter where he was born, he is the spawn of a demon seed:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/7470439/Ob...n-His-Speeches

Pastor Al E Pistle 01-02-2009 07:31 PM

Re: FINAL PROOF! OBAMA IS THE ANTICHRIST!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JORDAN23 (Post 278699)
Barak Obama was born in Honalulu Hawaii not Chicago Ill. so the post about him being born in the 60606 zip code is false.

H-O-N-O-L-U-L-U

Trent Harvey, Jr. 01-03-2009 01:06 AM

Re: FINAL PROOF! OBAMA IS THE ANTICHRIST!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JORDAN23 (Post 278699)
Barak Obama was born in Honalulu Hawaii not Chicago Ill. so the post about him being born in the 60606 zip code is false.

We point out that President Hussien is ungodly because of his birthplace, and you say "No, his birthplace isn't unGodly, it's HAWAII?!?":wacko:

Is THIS what a president is supposed to look like?

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/...obama0.600.jpg

The New York Times confirms that Hawaiians are exotic followers of a jungle witchcraft cult they call "Aloha Spirit":

The mood of Mr. Obama, to many observers here in Hawaii, embodies the Aloha Spirit, a peaceful state of mind and a friendly attitude of acceptance of a variety of ideas and cultures. More than simply a laid-back vibe, many Hawaiians believe in a divine and spiritual power that provides a sustaining life energy.

Pastor Al E Pistle 01-03-2009 01:39 AM

Re: FINAL PROOF! OBAMA IS THE ANTICHRIST!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Trent Harvey, Jr. (Post 278863)
We point out that President Hussien is ungodly because of his birthplace, and you say "No, his birthplace isn't unGodly, it's HAWAII?!?":wacko:

Is THIS what a president is supposed to look like?

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/...obama0.600.jpg

The New York Times confirms that Hawaiians are exotic followers of a jungle witchcraft cult they call "Aloha Spirit":

The mood of Mr. Obama, to many observers here in Hawaii, embodies the Aloha Spirit, a peaceful state of mind and a friendly attitude of acceptance of a variety of ideas and cultures. More than simply a laid-back vibe, many Hawaiians believe in a divine and spiritual power that provides a sustaining life energy.

Now, Brethren. NOW you see the awful life I suffer through out here on the furthest island in the world from any continent. ONLY because I was flown (a bumpy ride in a jet helicopter:angry:) from my small home to Oahu to vacation with the President-elect and pray over the warm, blue Pacific Ocean, did he avoid being eaten by the huge Tiger sharks which patrol our shores against infidels!

And why did JESUS order me to provide that protection? Because Brother Obama's white half is firmly in the ring with Landover Baptist against evil. Sadly, we cannot officially admit him as a member because he is still half Hawaiian. But he promised to support every agenda we put forth, even if he cannot do so publicly for political reasons.

He was very receptive to saving the billions of dollars we waste every year in the "war on drugs". Logically, all dope-fiends should be able to go to the store and buy an overdose for a dollar. Then that money could go to more practical things like faith-based initiatives and buying Canada.

I am sworn to secrecy because of National Security issues, but Gothism will be outlawed soon as it is merely a front for terrorists to disguise themselves with qweer clothes and GODawful makeup.

Interestingly enough, neither the President nor any of his staff or cabinet are required to be tested for drugs. I didn't know that, but it was a fun New Year's eve!

Lawlerskates 01-03-2009 09:53 AM

Re: FINAL PROOF! OBAMA IS THE ANTICHRIST!
 
You're a member of this church/website and you're calling me hateful? Sorry, I was too busy reading about how innocent women that are unfortunate enough to get raped have to marry their assailant because the bible says so.

I mean, applying a 2000 year old story book to today's standards is a really smart thing to do.

Regardless, it's fact that your religious beliefs are almost completely dependent on where you're born. If you were born in Iran or Saudi Arabia, you'd be a muslim. If you had been born a few thousand years ago in Greece, you'd be worshipping Apollo and Zeus. You only believe what you do because you were born in America.

Talitha 01-03-2009 10:43 AM

Re: FINAL PROOF! OBAMA IS THE ANTICHRIST!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lawlerskates (Post 278972)
You're a member of this church/website and you're calling me hateful? Sorry, I was too busy reading about how innocent women that are unfortunate enough to get raped have to marry their assailant because the bible says so.

I mean, applying a 2000 year old story book to today's standards is a really smart thing to do.

Regardless, it's fact that your religious beliefs are almost completely dependent on where you're born. If you were born in Iran or Saudi Arabia, you'd be a muslim. If you had been born a few thousand years ago in Greece, you'd be worshipping Apollo and Zeus. You only believe what you do because you were born in America.

Friend, you seem to be confused.
Let a mere female try and explain it to you.
America is God's (The real God, not the false one) chosen land.
He gave America to Christians, that is why we are the most powerful nation in the world.
We may follow a 2000 year old book, but that book just happens to be THE WORD OF GOD.

THE BIBLE!!

It's not called THE for nothing.

Do you really expect us to turn our back on our Lord and Savior?
Do you know what God does to people who choose not to follow HIM?

He gives them an Eternity in Hell, that's what he does.

Psalm 19:17
The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God. For the needy shall not always be forgotten: the expectation of the poor shall not perish for ever.


.

jakket 01-03-2009 01:12 PM

Re: FINAL PROOF! OBAMA IS THE ANTICHRIST!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Talitha (Post 278977)
Friend, you seem to be confused.
Let a mere female try and explain it to you.
America is God's (The real God, not the false one) chosen land.
He gave America to Christians, that is why we are the most powerful nation in the world.
We may follow a 2000 year old book, but that book just happens to be THE WORD OF GOD.

THE BIBLE!!

It's not called THE for nothing.

Do you really expect us to turn our back on our Lord and Savior?
Do you know what God does to people who choose not to follow HIM?

He gives them an Eternity in Hell, that's what he does.

Psalm 19:17
The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God. For the needy shall not always be forgotten: the expectation of the poor shall not perish for ever.


.

By the logic you present, then only North America and the believers inside can be saved. That is entirely incorrect, from both a historical and biblical perspective. The only thing given to the people by God, well, things, are possibilities at Eternal Life through belief in Jesus, and the gift of the Holy Spirit. He has given 'Christians' nothing material. There is no set Christian Holy Land. There has never been listed, or marked, holy land set aside for Christians.

Also, God does not give a person eternity in hell. He, personally, never has. All that was marked out, clear as day in scripture, is that you will be cast into the lake of fire upon being damned. And to be damned, you must have damned yourself; whether it be by not believing, rebuking, or sinning with no remorse or seeking of forgiveness. It's you're own fault for failing according to scripture. God has no part in you falling to your own eternal suffering.

And finally, don't start a post off with a line that seems like a put down or an incitement. It only looks worse on you.

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 01-03-2009 04:26 PM

Re: FINAL PROOF! OBAMA IS THE ANTICHRIST!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lawlerskates (Post 278972)
Regardless, it's fact that your religious beliefs are almost completely dependent on where you're born. If you were born in Iran or Saudi Arabia, you'd be a muslim.

And if I was born on that exotic jungle island known as Hawaii, I'd be a head-hunting cannibal who would become president because of affirmative action! What's your point?

Quote:

If you had been born a few thousand years ago in Greece, you'd be worshipping Apollo and Zeus. You only believe what you do because you were born in America.
Before I was born my soul made a careful choice as to which sperm I would inhabit. I chose to be the sperm of Jebidiah Thurmond Sr. of Jessup County Alabama, and God has blessed me for my choice.

Quote:

Also, God does not give a person eternity in hell. He, personally, never has. All that was marked out, clear as day in scripture,
Must be a foggy day: why can't you provide the scripture?

Quote:

God has no part in you falling to your own eternal suffering.
Revelations 14:10 he also will drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is mixed in full strength in the cup of His anger; and he will be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb

Got that? People who are tortured in hell are suffering God's wraith, while Jesus and all the angels watch and laugh.

Mrs. Mary Whitford 01-04-2009 05:33 PM

Re: FINAL PROOF! OBAMA IS THE ANTICHRIST!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer (Post 194757)
If Obama is the antichrist, then wouldn't his election to President bring about Armageddon and the establishment of God's Kingdom on Earth?

I blame the Joos. They're supposed to all return to Israel, but too many are flaunting God by staying in Hellyweird, New York, and the banking industry (living the high life off of our $700 billion). :joo: :thumbdown:


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:38 AM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1999, 2009 all rights reserved