The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (http://www.landoverbaptist.net/index.php)
-   Teaching His Word (http://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   God Hates Cripples (http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=42)

Pastor Ezekiel 09-15-2006 12:21 PM

God Hates Cripples
 
What the Bible says about Cripples


Ex.4:11
Who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the LORD?

Lev.21:17-23
Whosoever ... hath any blemish, let him not approach to offer the bread of his God. For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous, Or a man that is brokenfooted, or brokenhanded, Or crookbackt, or a dwarf, or that hath a blemish in his eye, or be scurvy, or scabbed, or hath his stones broken; No man that hath a blemish of the seed of Aaron the priest shall come nigh to offer the offerings of the LORD made by fire: he hath a blemish; he shall not come nigh to offer the bread of his God. ... Only he shall not go in unto the vail, nor come nigh unto the altar, because he hath a blemish; that he profane not my sanctuaries.

Given these Holy Scriptures, why are we being forced by demoncrats to spend our hard earned tax dollars on such nonsense as "sheltered workshops" and wheelchairs?

Brother Temperance 09-15-2006 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 475)
What the Bible says about Cripples


Ex.4:11
Who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the LORD?

Lev.21:17-23
Whosoever ... hath any blemish, let him not approach to offer the bread of his God. For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous, Or a man that is brokenfooted, or brokenhanded, Or crookbackt, or a dwarf, or that hath a blemish in his eye, or be scurvy, or scabbed, or hath his stones broken; No man that hath a blemish of the seed of Aaron the priest shall come nigh to offer the offerings of the LORD made by fire: he hath a blemish; he shall not come nigh to offer the bread of his God. ... Only he shall not go in unto the vail, nor come nigh unto the altar, because he hath a blemish; that he profane not my sanctuaries.

Given these Holy Scriptures, why are we being forced by demoncrats to spend our hard earned tax dollars on such nonsense as "sheltered workshops" and wheelchairs?

The Lord is very clear about what should happen to those He has chosen to smite with crippliness:
Deuteronomy 28:27 The LORD will smite thee with the botch of Egypt, and with the emerods, and with the scab, and with the itch, whereof thou canst not be healed.

28 The LORD shall smite thee with madness, and blindness, and astonishment of heart: 29 And thou shalt grope at noonday, as the blind gropeth in darkness, and thou shalt not prosper in thy ways: and thou shalt be only oppressed and spoiled evermore, and no man shall save thee.

"And no man shall save thee". Not "no man except the liberals", not "no man except the Big Government"... if the Lord wanted people to help the disabled, He'd have let us know.

SalvationSeeker 09-15-2006 02:53 PM

HE is clear indeed Brothers, take the story of John 5:2 for example.

"Now there is at Jerusalem by the sheep market a pool, which is called in the Hebrew tongue Bethesda, having five porches. In these lay a great multitude of impotent folk, of blind, halt, withered, waiting for the moving of the water. For an angel went down at a certain season into the pool, and troubled the water: whosoever then first after the troubling of the water stepped in was made whole of whatsoever disease he had. And a certain man was there, which had an infirmity thirty and eight years. When Jesus saw him lie, and knew that he had been now a long time in that case, he saith unto him, Wilt thou be made whole? The impotent man answered him, Sir, I have no man, when the water is troubled, to put me into the pool: but while I am coming, another steppeth down before me. Jesus saith unto him, Rise, take up thy bed, and walk."
John 5:2-8

"Afterward Jesus findeth him in the temple, and said unto him, Behold, thou art made whole: sin no more, lest a worse thing come unto thee."
John 5:14

As we can all see, this cripple was an invalid for 38 years because of his sins, and Jesus says that, if he would sin again, HE would strike him down with something even worse. Shout Glory!

Rachael Van Helsing 09-17-2006 01:11 PM

Your ever-loving dude in the sky hates cripples and people with problems like retardation etc and yet......you all don't seem to have a problem with incest....maybe if you follow my line of thought you'll realize that maybe you should lighten up on the less physically fortunate after all :D

Hairy Homer 09-17-2006 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachael Van Helsing (Post 982)
Your ever-loving dude in the sky hates cripples and people with problems like retardation etc and yet......you all don't seem to have a problem with incest....maybe if you follow my line of thought you'll realize that maybe you should lighten up on the less physically fortunate after all :D

Hello fellow hellbound,

Good to see you. At least I know now that there is one other person on the board with the sense to reject Christian dogma outright! :devil:

But, hey, while these people are all bonkers, don't you think that their interpretation of the Good Book does sometimes make more sense than the "liebral heretics"? They're right in that it is more about killing and slaughter than anything lovey-dovey.

SUV 09-17-2006 11:02 PM

(Oh my GOD, there he is, that Hairy Homer! I'm not going to look his way!)

I see too much hair on a Man as an affliction also! Anything longer than the Attractive Mullet that Jesus wore is just plain Sinful!

SUV

Ixi 09-18-2006 01:02 AM

Cripples need that money.

Rachael Van Helsing 09-18-2006 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hairy Homer (Post 1144)
Hello fellow hellbound,

Good to see you. At least I know now that there is one other person on the board with the sense to reject Christian dogma outright! :devil:

But, hey, while these people are all bonkers, don't you think that their interpretation of the Good Book does sometimes make more sense than the "liebral heretics"? They're right in that it is more about killing and slaughter than anything lovey-dovey.

Hairy Homer, still stuck with that unfortunate username, I see :D

And I agree. These people, while bonkers, do seem to follow the bible as it actually is, which is one reason why I dislike christianity/abrahamic religions altogther.

Pastor Al E Pistle 09-18-2006 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ixi (Post 1219)
Cripples need that money.

Cripples need to do what they can do to help the rest of the Christian community. They make excellent fish bait.

Brother Temperance 09-18-2006 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ixi (Post 1219)
Cripples need that money.

It is obvious to any rational, thinking Christian that all cripples are potential terrorists. Giving them money is just asking for Iran to complete its nuclear programme.

Deaner 09-18-2006 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ixi (Post 1219)
Cripples need that money.

For what?? So we can keep them alive so they'll need more money?? I just don't see the use for crips; somebody drooling on themselves and peeing in a bag is only funny for so long. If the top of their head was flat you could at least set a beer down on them; but other than that I have no idea why they're here.

Star Finder 09-18-2006 09:00 PM

What about Me?
 
"In these lay a great multitude of impotent folk,"

Christ I hate those quotes!


This is why I have to worship rocks and trees.......

Pastor Ezekiel 09-18-2006 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Star Finder (Post 1531)
"In these lay a great multitude of impotent folk,"

Christ I hate those quotes!


This is why I have to worship rocks and trees.......

Look pebble brain; we've been over this ground before. Jesus burnt off your willie, along with all your other extremities, because you strayed from the path of Righteousness. YOU brought this on yourself by defying God and trying to reach the sun in a garbage can and a gallon of gasoline!:angry:

Pastor Pistle has assured you many times that if you tithe and pray hard enough, Jesus may decide to restore your manhood. But you have chosen to ignore this wise and Godly advice. Stop your whining and start your tithing!

Pastor Rune Enoe 09-19-2006 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Temperance (Post 489)
28 The LORD shall smite thee with madness, and blindness, and astonishment of heart: 29 And thou shalt grope at noonday, as the blind gropeth in darkness, and thou shalt not prosper in thy ways: and thou shalt be only oppressed and spoiled evermore, and no man shall save thee.

"And no man shall save thee". Not "no man except the liberals", not "no man except the Big Government"... if the Lord wanted people to help the disabled, He'd have let us know.

They make me sick - those "modern" doctors who presume the power to alter the course of God's will. :angry:

When people are diseased, they are diseased for a Godly purpose. :excl:

John 9:1 And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth.
John 9:2 And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?
John 9:3 Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.

Suppose some busybody, do-good doctor had performed eye-surgery on the blind man to "help" him. If the works of God had not been made manifest - then where would we all be today??

Jesus even allowed his best friend (the man he loved) to die, just to show the world the extent of His power:

John 11:4 When Jesus heard that, he said, This sickness is not unto death, but for the glory of God, that the Son of God might be glorified thereby.

The moral is: leave the healing of the sick to God. Don't try to out-guess His divine purposes. :thumbsup:

Brother Temperance 09-19-2006 11:45 AM

Just think: If one of these modern secularist doctors saw a man nailed to a huge piece of wood with a wound in His side, they'd probably help Him down and try to save His life, thus denying humanity the opportunity to bathe in His blood and condemning the entire human race to eternal punishment for our inherent sinfulness. It makes me sick.

bonzo2 03-10-2007 12:49 PM

Re: God Hates Cripples
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Deaner (Post 1518)
For what?? So we can keep them alive so they'll need more money?? I just don't see the use for crips; somebody drooling on themselves and peeing in a bag is only funny for so long. If the top of their head was flat you could at least set a beer down on them; but other than that I have no idea why they're here.


Your head looks pretty flat my friend!

To quote from Silver Birch ' Pain and suffering are regarded as miseries, they are not. They have divine parts to play in the evolution of the individual' To spiritually progress who need to understand what it is like to suffer - a person with a learning disibility is a soul that as choosen to walk that pathway as a means of evolving spiritually.

SalvationSeeker 03-10-2007 12:52 PM

Re: God Hates Cripples
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bonzo2 (Post 49043)
Your head looks pretty flat my friend!

Allright, mormon.
Your lack of manners and wits has just earned you an infraction, watch your language in God's own forum. :angry:

bonzo2 03-10-2007 01:02 PM

Re: God Hates Cripples
 
What about the content of the post got anything meaningful to say about that?

SalvationSeeker 03-10-2007 01:10 PM

Re: God Hates Cripples
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bonzo2 (Post 49050)
What about the content of the post got anything meaningful to say about that?

If you with "content" refer to some "quote" from the person who doesn't exist except in the head of some possessed maniac, then yes.
Stop posting such quotes.


If you have any argument, provide chapter and verse from the Holy KJV1611 Bible in support of it instead.
We're not interested in authentic quotes here, after all..
You don't see US quoting from comic books now do you? :lol:

Rev. Dr. Davidson 03-10-2007 02:09 PM

Re: God Hates Cripples
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bonzo2 (Post 49043)
Your head looks pretty flat my friend!

To quote from Silver Birch ' Pain and suffering are regarded as miseries, they are not. They have divine parts to play in the evolution of the individual' To spiritually progress who need to understand what it is like to suffer - a person with a learning disibility is a soul that as choosen to walk that pathway as a means of evolving spiritually.

You're saying that a retard or cripple has chosen to be that way to come closer to God? You truly are warped.


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:14 AM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums 1999, 2009 all rights reserved