The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (http://www.landoverbaptist.net/index.php)
-   Christian history forum (http://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Today in Christ (http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=68)

Pastor Ezekiel 09-16-2006 11:35 AM

Today in Christ
 
September 16, 1498: Tomas de Torquemada, the first Spanish Inquisitor General, dies. He burned over 2,000 victims, tortured thousands more, and in some areas, immolated as many as 40 percent of those accused.

While he may have been a greasy garlic-stinking dago mary-worshipper, he at least had the right idea about converting jews and mudslimes.

Glendora Christianson 09-16-2006 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 759)
September 16, 1498: Tomas de Torquemada, the first Spanish Inquisitor General, dies. He burned over 2,000 victims, tortured thousands more, and in some areas, immolated as many as 40 percent of those accused.

While he may have been a greasy garlic-stinking dago mary-worshipper, he at least had the right idea about converting jews and mudslimes.

Sometimes you have to break a few eggs to make a (Spanish) omlette, Pastor Zeke. Oh well, it's all water (or blood) under the bridge to Pope Ratslinger . . . since he's now the world's so-called expert on peaceful religions.

Pastor Isaac Peters 09-21-2006 08:02 PM

September 22, 1692: A glorious period in American history comes to a close with the last executions in the Salem witch hunts. Since then, we have had to deal with two world wars, AIDS, Internet pornography, and mooselimb terrorists flying airplanes into 110-story buildings. Coincidence? I think not.

Pastor Isaac Peters 09-21-2006 08:20 PM

Moderator note: To keep this holy thread on topic, I have moved the discussion of a member's salvation status here.

Pastor Isaac Peters 09-28-2006 11:17 PM

Re: Today in Christ
 
September 29, 1963: His Unholiness Pope Paul VI opened the second general session of Vatican II. True Christians™ saw Vatican II for what it was: a failed attempt to paper over some of the more egregiously anti-Christian aspects of the Roman institution. Many "Traditionalist Catholics," who evidently wanted to be even more damned than the Pope, decided that the post-Vatican-II Roman institution was not satanic enough for them and kept to the old ways as a surer route to hell.

Pastor Ezekiel 09-30-2006 12:29 PM

Re: Today in Christ
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by More Saved Than Thou (Post 4639)
September 29, 1963: His Unholiness Pope Paul VI opened the second general session of Vatican II. True Christians™ saw Vatican II for what it was: a failed attempt to paper over some of the more egregiously anti-Christian aspects of the Roman institution. Many "Traditionalist Catholics," who evidently wanted to be even more damned than the Pope, decided that the post-Vatican-II Roman institution was not satanic enough for them and kept to the old ways as a surer route to hell.

...and perhaps not coincidentally....

Quote:

September 29, 1978: Three weeks after being elected, Pope John Paul I dies while reading a devotional in bed.
It is well known that He was murdered in his sleep by jesuit demons, as has been detailed HERE.

Pastor Ezekiel 10-01-2006 10:50 AM

Re: Today in Christ
 
Quote:

October 2, 1792: A dozen English ministers form the Baptist Missionary Society "for the propagation of the Gospel among the Heathen, according to the recommendations of [William] Carey's Enquiry"
It is always important to honour our Baptist roots.

Pastor Ezekiel 10-16-2006 01:08 PM

Re: Today in Christ
 
Quote:

October 16, 1859: Militant messianic abolitionist John Brown leads a group of about 20 men in a raid on the federal armory at Harper's Ferry, Virginia (now West Virginia). Brown believed that only violent action would end slavery and that a massive slave uprising would bring God's judgment upon unrepentant American Southerners. Furthermore, he believed that God had anointed him as the cleansing agent for his country's sin. But when the slaves around Harper's Ferry failed to rally to Brown's cause, he was overpowered. He was arrested, tried, and hanged.
And Praise Jesus that this insane old false Christian was hanged. The very idea that he would want to ARM nigra slaves is beyond belief. Jesus clearly endorses slavery, so John Brown was killed by Jesus with good reason. I hope the old inbred fool is enjoying his time in hellfire, being anally raped by every nigra he armed.

Leviticus 25:44-46
Both thy bondmen, and thy bondmaids, which thou shalt have, shall be of the heathen that are round about you; of them shall ye buy bondmen and bondmaids. Moreover of the children of the strangers that do sojourn among you, of them shall ye buy, and of their families that are with you, which they begat in your land: and they shall be your possession. And ye shall take them as an inheritance for your children after you, to inherit them for a possession; they shall be your bondmen for ever.

Brother Temperance 10-16-2006 05:09 PM

Re: Today in Christ
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 9823)
And Praise Jesus that this insane old false Christian was hanged. The very idea that he would want to ARM nigra slaves is beyond belief. Jesus clearly endorses slavery, so John Brown was killed by Jesus with good reason. I hope the old inbred fool is enjoying his time in hellfire, being anally raped by every nigra he armed.

Leviticus 25:44-46
Both thy bondmen, and thy bondmaids, which thou shalt have, shall be of the heathen that are round about you; of them shall ye buy bondmen and bondmaids. Moreover of the children of the strangers that do sojourn among you, of them shall ye buy, and of their families that are with you, which they begat in your land: and they shall be your possession. And ye shall take them as an inheritance for your children after you, to inherit them for a possession; they shall be your bondmen for ever.

Let's not forget:
Romans 13:1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.

Not much in there about giving guns to darkies to try and overthrow morality and turn America into North Korea.

Pastor Isaac Peters 10-16-2006 07:15 PM

Re: Today in Christ
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 9823)
Leviticus 25:44-46
Both thy bondmen, and thy bondmaids, which thou shalt have, shall be of the heathen that are round about you; of them shall ye buy bondmen and bondmaids. Moreover of the children of the strangers that do sojourn among you, of them shall ye buy, and of their families that are with you, which they begat in your land: and they shall be your possession. And ye shall take them as an inheritance for your children after you, to inherit them for a possession; they shall be your bondmen for ever.

Lest any phony-baloney, John 3:16 "Christian" claim that the Divinely approved institution of slavery was "nailed to the Cross" or some such nonsense, the New Testament has many teachings along the line of the following:

Eph 6:5 Servants, be obedient to them that are [your] masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in singleness of your heart, as unto Christ.

Pastor Isaac Peters 10-17-2006 07:47 PM

Re: Today in Christ
 
The U.N. has decreed October 17 of every year to be the International Day for the Eradication of Poverty. This, of course, mocks Jesus, since He said that we always have the poor with us (Matt. 26:11, Mark 14:7, John 12:8).

Pastor Ezekiel 10-20-2006 01:42 PM

Re: Today in Christ
 
October 21, 1970: John T. Scopes, the Tennessee teacher convicted for teaching evolution, dies at age 70, and is now being forced to perform oral sex on every monkey in hell, while Chuck Darwin buggers him from behind. Praise Jesus!!

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n...scopesjohn.jpghttp://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n...copesjohn2.jpg

Jesus is Lord 10-20-2006 03:38 PM

Re: Today in Christ
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 10791)
October 21, 1970: John T. Scopes, the Tennessee teacher convicted for teaching evolution, dies at age 70, and is now being forced to perform oral sex on every monkey in hell, while Chuck Darwin buggers him from behind. Praise Jesus!!

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n...scopesjohn.jpghttp://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n...copesjohn2.jpg

Praise Jesus! May he rot in Hell forever for denying GOD and the Truth!

Pastor Isaac Peters 10-20-2006 03:55 PM

Re: Today in Christ
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jesus is Lord (Post 10804)
Praise Jesus! May he rot in Hell forever for denying GOD and the Truth!

Along with the unbelieving trash who dared call him "a man of courage." What's so wonderful about having the "courage" to spit in God's face by teaching our precious children to worship monkeys? Praise Jesus! Shout glory!

Daisy Mae Johnson 10-20-2006 05:14 PM

Re: Today in Christ
 
Just think. Right now, as we speak, he is spinning like a giant top on the tip of Satan's giant wang!


GLORY!

Pastor Ezekiel 10-23-2006 01:51 PM

Re: Today in Christ
 
October 26, 1950: Mother Teresa founds the first Mission of Charity in Calcutta, India

Of course, aside from worshiping satan and turning tricks in the slums of Calcutta, she was well-known for taking a cane to her novices. She was quite the brawler and had a police record a mile long.


She is gargling scalding hot bile in hell right now, Praise Jesus.:thumbsup:

Fish 10-24-2006 12:00 AM

Re: Today in Christ
 
Uhm... Why would the Calcutta police department have an English board? And why would they let her have a smoke in her mouth? And why is your 'source' a humour site called worth1000.com? Could that image be doctored by any chance? *rolleyes*

Pastor Ezekiel 10-24-2006 12:18 AM

Re: Today in Christ
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 11381)
Uhm... Why would the Calcutta police department have an English board?

Because English is one of two official languages in India, you fool.
And why would they let her have a smoke in her mouth?

Because the Indian Police Force is the most corrupt in the world, imbecile.

And why is your 'source' a humour site called worth1000.com? Could that image be doctored by any chance? *rolleyes*

You, who sing the praises of the antichrist and live by a false, doctored "Bible", have the gall to point the finger at others? Your hypocrisy makes Jesus want to puke.

You and your cult members are certainly hellbound, Praise Jesus!

Fish 10-24-2006 12:22 AM

Re: Today in Christ
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 11389)
You and your cult members are certainly hellbound, Praise Jesus!

Anyone with half a brain and some common sense knows Mother Theresa was a Godly woman, not a 2-bit street thug as you've portrayed her in that photoshopped picture.

Pastor Isaac Peters 10-24-2006 12:27 AM

Re: Today in Christ
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 11390)
Anyone with half a brain and some common sense knows Mother Theresa was a Godly woman....

Wrong yet again, Fishfry. Even her (and your) fellow unsaved trash, like Christopher Hitchens, have criticized her and called her cult anything but Godly.


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:41 AM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1999, 2009 all rights reserved