The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (http://www.landoverbaptist.net/index.php)
-   Satan's Entertainment (http://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   My Little Pony - Satan's Newest Recruitment Vehicle (http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=71303)

Dr. Isaiah Jones 11-13-2011 11:41 PM

My Little Pony - Satan's Newest Recruitment Vehicle
 
"My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" is the title of a television show supposedly intended for little girls. For some reason, however, the main audience has turned out to be older men and teenagers between the ages of 15 and 35. These men call themselves "bronies".



These psychotic manchildren know very well that Jesus died on the cross for our sins. Yet they think it's alright to spit in God's face and reject His gift of eternal life. What they don't know, however, is that they are actually facing demonic forces coming at them using subliminal mind control through the power of suggestion.
Matthew 9:32 As they went out, behold, they brought to him a dumb man possessed with a devil.

1 Corinthians 15:33 Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners.
This children's show might seem innocent at first. But, in reality, it is nothing but a recruitment vehicle for all the worst perversions imaginable. Let's take a look at few examples:


HOMOSEXUALITY


As you can see, this little pony's tail is in the exact same colors as the homosexual flag. A coincidence? Not very likely. This is clearly an attempt to plant a subliminal message in people's minds that anal sex is normal and should be accepted as such in our society. We have seen similar attempts in the music industry, Pink Floyd's "The Dark Side of the Moon" being the most obvious example.
Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

WICCA/OCCULTISM


Here we can see the main characters, a purple unicorn and her baby dragon. Don't be deceived. While one might embrace the fact that the show accepts the Biblically proven existence of dragons (Job 30:29, Isaiah 13:22) and unicorns (Job 39:9, Isaiah 34:7), it should be noted that this particular unicorn is a practitioner of occultism and magic. In the show she is often seen reading books on witchcraft and performing various wiccan spells.
2 Chronicles 33:6 And he caused his children to pass through the fire in the valley of the son of Hinnom: also he observed times, and used enchantments, and used witchcraft, and dealt with a familiar spirit, and with wizards: he wrought much evil in the sight of the LORD, to provoke him to anger.

FURRIES/BESTIALITY


This part speaks for itself. Here we can see two "bronies" trying to have sexual intercourse in their creepy pony costumes. This is probably the best example of how this show is destroying people's lives and their chances of going to Heaven.
Leviticus 20:15 And if a man lie with a beast, he shall surely be put to death: and ye shall slay the beast.
This disgusting phenomena can easily be explained by how the show secretly plants sexual messages in people's minds:



DO NOT LET YOUR CHILDREN FALL UNDER THE SPELLS OF THESE SATANIC CARTOONS OR THEY MIGHT END UP LIKE THIS PERVERT:


Just An Evolutionist 11-14-2011 01:59 AM

Re: My Little Pony - Satan's Newest Recruitment Vehicle
 
http://www.google.com/url?source=img...E3LCKVQuTmNgng

Daisy Mae Johnson 11-14-2011 03:36 AM

Re: My Little Pony - Satan's Newest Recruitment Vehicle
 
Disgusting! I've only been researching this vile new craze for a few minutes and have already come across these homosecksual ponies.

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...el-d45mxm5.jpg

An STD infested whore pony

http://fim.413chan.net/oatmeal/src/1...65-bronies.png

And

One is so gay he is pooping a rainbow!

http://twilight.ponychan.net/chan/fi...3954039560.gifhttp://iambrony.jsmart.web.id/mlp/gi...ing-ponies.gif
http://www.observer.com/files/2011/0...es-150x150.jpg

If parents let their kids play with these perverted pets, the next thing you know they will be butt raping each other and shoving Skittles up their butts hoping to poop a Rainbow!

Disgusting!

PERVpilot 11-14-2011 09:36 PM

Re: My Little Pony - Satan's Newest Recruitment Vehicle
 
3 Attachment(s)
Lets see what we have learned here. You believe that a TV show in which moral values are thought is satanic, you spent all your time looking for the pictures proving you have no life, you automatically assume that the rainbow represent homosexuality, when in fact it is just the color white divided to its original colors (:O whats this!! science!! your greatest enemy!!TROLOLOLOLO) But seriously dude, why do you trolls always assume people will take you seriously i mean its pretty stupid if you think about it, however in the off chance im wrong and you are indeed serious, well lololol, your preatty dumb. Tell me is it because a WOMAN wrote the show? conflicting with your little world? hmm? maybe because it involves magic (well of course part of your hate is because of that) but seriously dude, THE DEVIL? where is the devil mentioned? wjhat dies the Brony fandom have to do with the messages the show conveys? your little screenshots are also misleading and all. Seriously dude grow up, stop posting hate and prepare for the Left to once more rise and erase you intolerant Christians from history (i bet the MODS will delete this, prove me wrong MODS, let my post live, let it ignite a debate, prove Christians are tolerant HA!!!) (PS Catholic and proud, and guess what, the Catholics dont like you Baptists, try to guess why)

Prayer Warrior 11-14-2011 10:22 PM

Re: My Little Pony - Satan's Newest Recruitment Vehicle
 
As horrible and sinful as blatant homosexuality is, I think subliminal messages like this is even more dangerous to our youth. The danger is that it might sneak its way into otherwise Christian households under the guise of an "innocent children's show". Slowly but surely corrupting our youth. With the eventual goal to turn our nation into a withered husk of the morality it once stood for.

It has already started! We used to have witch burning, slavery, and women knew their place in the household. Now we have women voting, teaching, speaking in church, and doing all sorts of ungodly activities.

They are already trying to pervert God's holy union of a man and women!

I'm so glad there are Christians who see this show for what it really is, and call it out. Christians need to put a stop to these tools of Satan. I am strongly convinced that if there was anymore "tolerance" for gay people, God would have to destroy some (or all) of this nation, as he did with Sodom and Gomorrah. I'm really grateful for everyday that I wake up and God hasn't killed me.

Seth Campbell 11-14-2011 10:29 PM

Re: My Little Pony - Satan's Newest Recruitment Vehicle
 
Oh Lord Jesus SAVE US! :fear2:

I was concerned about keeping this kind of thing away from our daughter. I had to throw away about 3/4 of the gifts sent to her because they were inappropriate. But now you're telling me that they're trying to push this crap on our boys as well?

When will Satan's deception ever stop! Personally I blame the Chinese. You know that with their stupid laws they're only allowed one child so it's something like 80% of babies born are boys. Well since they don't want their boys bumpoking each other, they develop this poke-a-man crap (just look at the word, it's not like they're trying to hide anything) so that all of the boys over here turn gay. Then the girls over here will have no other choice than to enter into a unholy situation with some slant.

Absolutely disgusting.

Rev. M. Rodimer 11-14-2011 10:33 PM

Re: My Little Pony - Satan's Newest Recruitment Vehicle
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TIEpilot789 (Post 815587)
Catholic and proud, and guess what, the Catholics dont like you Baptists, try to guess why

Because we tell the truth, that worship of Mary (the dead, dead, DEAD mother of Jesus) leads to eternal damnation, and because we say it's wrong for priests to rape little boys?

By the way, since you're not Christian, you can't base your hatred of homosexuals on following God's commands . . . yet, you post images indicating that you hate "faggots".

Are you just a bigot, then? Or are you desperately trying to hide a "secret" about yourself?

Bobby-Joe 11-14-2011 11:12 PM

Re: My Little Pony - Satan's Newest Recruitment Vehicle
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TIEpilot789 (Post 815587)
(PS Catholic and proud, and guess what, the Catholics dont like you Baptists, try to guess why)

Catholics hate Baptists because Catholics aren't Christians so they are jealous that we Baptists are going to Heaven. As you said, the hater is going to hate friend.

Dr. Isaiah Jones 11-15-2011 12:46 AM

Re: My Little Pony - Satan's Newest Recruitment Vehicle
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TIEpilot789 (Post 815587)
But seriously dude, why do you trolls always assume people will take you seriously i mean its pretty stupid if you think about it, however in the off chance im wrong and you are indeed serious, well lololol, your preatty dumb.

According to the Bible it's actually you who's being dumb.
1 Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
1 Corinthians 2:15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.
Quote:

Tell me is it because a WOMAN wrote the show?
No. It is because the show turns people into sick perverts.

Quote:

maybe because it involves magic (well of course part of your hate is because of that)
I never said I hated anything. Jesus does. According to His Word, witchcraft is strictly forbidden (which you should already know had you actually read the Bible).
Galatians 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
Galatians 5:20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
Galatians 5:21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
Quote:

but seriously dude, THE DEVIL? where is the devil mentioned?
:facepalm:
2 Corinthians 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
Quote:

(PS Catholic and proud, and guess what, the Catholics dont like you Baptists, try to guess why)
Because cathlicks are not Christians. It's as simple as that.

Alphonse Alban 11-15-2011 01:14 AM

Re: My Little Pony - Satan's Newest Recruitment Vehicle
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TIEpilot789 (Post 815587)

This is very refreshing. Finally an educational comic. Homers have to stop being faggots if they want God to love them, I think they should have implemented appropriate part of scripture with it though.

Leviticus 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Pastor Ed Lowman 11-15-2011 03:12 AM

Re: My Little Pony - Satan's Newest Recruitment Vehicle
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TIEpilot789 (Post 815587)
Seriously dude grow up, stop posting hate and prepare for the Left to once more rise and erase you intolerant Christians from history (i bet the MODS will delete this, prove me wrong MODS, let my post live, let it ignite a debate, prove Christians are tolerant HA!!!) (PS Catholic and proud, and guess what, the Catholics dont like you Baptists, try to guess why)

Do you see now how persecuted we Christians are? People like you atheists march across the world and internet with your "superior" message of godless logic and reason and trample under foot the soldiers of God. But we have been long-suffering with you, though you persecute us. We want you to be saved™ today. Please consider your hate and change your ways. Jesus is waiting.

PERVpilot 11-15-2011 05:44 AM

Re: My Little Pony - Satan's Newest Recruitment Vehicle
 
Errm, i don't know how you people got that i called you Homosexuals, all i said was that the show DID NOT have a Homosexual message. i NEVER called any of you that, I would never use it as a deragotory term, due to the fact that i see them as equals. as to your responses, lets take them apart a little :D Rev. M. Rodimer, you said that my picture implies i hate "faggots", no i do not, i merely used the picture to respond in a funny way, it just so happened that it used the term "faggot" therefore your infraction was unnesesary for THIS reason but maybe for others(yeah yeah not funny to you blah blah but ill say this, a bunch of bronies saw your post and just laughed and laughed) http://www.landoverbaptist.net/custo...avatar11_3.gif Bobby-Joe i don't necessarily hate you, its just what remains from what was tough to me, but i rejected the ideal for the most part. however i still see alot of hate going around, yes i am contributing in a way, but well its the internet, let us speak freely. To that Dr issaiha nice breakdown of my argument, i respect you alot more for that, so it seems you are indeed NOT a troll (i could be mistaken but whatcha gonna do *shrug*) you do make valid points i guess, but im still behind the argument that its a KIDS television show nothing satanic or whatever (why do i feed the trolls :S its fun! :D moving on!) http://www.landoverbaptist.net/custo...tar31315_3.gif Alphonse Alban glad you like the picture lololol http://www.landoverbaptist.net/custo...tar37661_1.gif Pastor Ed Lowman No i dont see Christians as persecuted anymore, maybe in the past but certainly not anymore, the way i see it, Christians are the aggressors FOR THE MOST PART, there is still persecution going on, but nothing compared to what Christianity is doing, and your puppets in the republican party.

I await your responses. Good day.....errrm....Night. Yeah lets go with that awwww, looks like i cant attach any pictures, oh well.

Bobby-Joe 11-15-2011 05:05 PM

Re: My Little Pony - Satan's Newest Recruitment Vehicle
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by PERVpilot (Post 815714)
I post wall of texts when I meme

That wasn't my point friend. Hypocrisy is unacceptable on a Christian forum. What kind of place would Landover be if it was just a bunch of Atheists pretending to be Christians?

Rev. M. Rodimer 11-15-2011 05:45 PM

Re: My Little Pony - Satan's Newest Recruitment Vehicle
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by PervPilot
Rev. M. Rodimer, you said that my picture implies i hate "faggots", no i do not, i merely used the picture to respond in a funny way, it just so happened that it used the term "faggot" therefore your infraction was unnesesary for THIS reason

I didn't give you an infraction.

You used "faggots" as a derogatory term. That's not funny to God-mocking sodomites; in fact, they'd likely want to charge you with a hate crime.

So, why do you hate homosexuals? We know it's not because you are explaining to them why God hates them; is it because you're a bigot?

What do your gay "brony" pals think of you calling people you don't like "faggots"?

Thesuperatheist 11-15-2011 06:21 PM

Re: My Little Pony - Satan's Newest Recruitment Vehicle
 
What do your gay "brony" pals think of you calling people you don't like "faggots"?
Well I'm a Brony to the fullest extent and also his friend, well what do I think? Well seems like a pretty good term to use in this case, but personally I am a Dick Licking Ass Rapist Child Molester but that's just me! :D See you in hell you!

Bobby-Joe 11-15-2011 06:34 PM

Re: My Little Pony - Satan's Newest Recruitment Vehicle
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thesuperatheist (Post 815845)
What do your gay "brony" pals think of you calling people you don't like "faggots"?
Well I'm a Brony to the fullest extent and also his friend, well what do I think? Well seems like a pretty good term to use in this case, but personally I am a Dick Licking Ass Rapist Child Molester but that's just me! :D See you in hell you!

So again we are back to the hypocrisy of atheists. You claim not to believe in God, yet embrace the same divine mandate against homosexuality. There really are no secularist arguments against being gay.

PERVpilot 11-15-2011 08:10 PM

Re: My Little Pony - Satan's Newest Recruitment Vehicle
 
We DONT hate gay people jeez dude, so we use fag as a term, so what? that doesn't mean anything, its just like using the term "retard". it describes a mentally handicapped person in a negative way like faggot, but its just used to insult someone with no meaning in insulting the community it was intended for..........:angry::wacko:Horse porn deleted here have a Gif since i cant attch any.

Bobby-Joe 11-15-2011 08:43 PM

Re: My Little Pony - Satan's Newest Recruitment Vehicle
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by PERVpilot (Post 815886)
We DONT hate gay people jeez dude, so we use fag as a term, so what? that doesn't mean anything, its just like using the term "retard". it describes a mentally handicapped person in a negative way like faggot, but its just used to insult someone with no meaning in insulting the community it was intended for..........:angry::wacko:Horse porn deleted here have a Gif since i cant attch any.

I take calling you a "hypocrite" back. You are just what they call a total idiot who was raised by a computer.

All safety scissors and bicycle helmets aside Perv, you have something useful to add in your indoor typing voice or should we just ban you now as a pointless waste of Jesus bandwith?

Rev. M. Rodimer 11-16-2011 12:03 AM

Re: My Little Pony - Satan's Newest Recruitment Vehicle
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by PERVpilot (Post 815886)
We DONT hate gay people jeez dude, so we use fag as a term, so what? that doesn't mean anything, its just like using the term "retard". it describes a mentally handicapped person in a negative way like faggot, but its just used to insult someone with no meaning in insulting the community it was intended for..........:angry::wacko:Horse porn deleted here have a Gif since i cant attch any.

So what do your homosexual friends think about you calling people "faggot" as an insult? Do they think it's cool? Or do you not do it in front of them, just behind their backs?

Maybe you're just a jackass instead of a bigot. Which is it?

How about if I call you "porch monkey" or "spearchucker" or "kike" or "slant" or "jigaboo"? It's got nothing to do with race, it's just a negative term, right? So it can be applied to people of other races and nobody should be upset?

PERVpilot 11-16-2011 03:44 AM

Re: My Little Pony - Satan's Newest Recruitment Vehicle
 
Don't really care what you do with this account, if you want to ban me go right ahead, ive made my mark. ill read the other stuff you guys have though, i need something to drive me more to the Left now that im a member of the Communist Party USA. I wont flame though, im not that big of a not nice guy. and computer raised? lame, i have a loving family with strong family values who have thought me how to be a model citizen without forcing beliefs down my throat like you do your children who i pray (for real) will not end up following in your footsteps. I have accepted Jesus already im NOT atheist, i am a Catholic so stop assuming im one. (PS jesus was the first socialist):Peace:Dios te salve, Maria. Llena eres de gracia: El Señor es contigo. Bendita tú ere entre todas las mujeres. Y bendito es el fruto de tu vientre: Jesús. Santa María, Madre de Dios, ruega por nosotros pecadores, ahora y en la hora de nuestra muerte. Amén.


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:30 AM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1999, 2009 all rights reserved