The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (http://www.landoverbaptist.net/index.php)
-   Creation Science (http://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Autism - the New Gay (http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=79746)

Mary Etheldreda 06-27-2012 07:10 PM

Autism - the New Gay
 
In a nation increasingly rejecting the Almighty, people will try anything. Without a moral code to guide them, is it any wonder people increasingly identify themselves as homosexual? Not satisfied with trying to shock society with their own depraved behavior, people have come to conduct a nation-wide social experiment with children - autism.

We know autism is related to atheism, as it is a disability marked by a lack of social and moral values. We know more and more people are demanding to excuse their children's barbaric behavior rather than taking responsibility for negligent parenting. There is no blood test or brain scan to diagnose autism so clearly it is not a biological condition. It is, like homosexuality, a phase the young people of today are trying. I for one think we are playing a dangerous game of cat-and-mouse with God, thinking He won't deliver a just punishment on society for such a cruel joke as training up children to be self-centered and demand immediate self-gratification.

THE report by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention that one in 88 American children have an autism. This marks a 23% increase since the CDC's last report in 2009. And, a 78% increase since their first report in 2007.

An estimated one in ten people identify as being lesbian, gay, bi-curious or terribly confused (lgbt).

Clearly the Gay Agenda has been so popular that advocates for autistic people have jumped on the bandwagon to see if raising their child in a socially retarded way will make them look equally "cool" in Hollywood, thus earning millions of dollars just for being flamboyant.

Homeschooling is of course God's favorite form of education, but for those who cannot be so kind to their children, we have to keep our eyes on the public schools. In the great state of Kansas, for example, Jack Wu is running for the Board of Education with a campaign promising to eliminate evolution from the curriculum because it is a satanic lie. It's a start in the right direction.

Another great way to save children from the Gay Agenda is the Good News Club, a perfectly legal way to teach children the benefits of obedience to God in their own comfortable classroom setting, after school hours of course. :innocent:

Friends, we cannot let the Gay Agenda take away our children and raise them as autistics and atheists! Our children are our most valuable treasures!

Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
Proverbs 22:6






******************

Edited to Add:

As of this post, April 20, 2013:


The Center for Disease Control reports 1 in 50 children in the United States is obsessed with having autism.

Let's look at some facts:

The state of Minnesota has the largest number of 8 year olds obsessed with autism. The capital of Minnesota is now "The Gayest City In America."

The state of Maine has the second largest number of 8 year olds obsessed with autism. The state of Maine decided in the last few months to come to Satan's beck and call and celebrate sodomizing children.

After a lengthy battle with pro-anal-rapist factions, England lost the battle with moral decency and passed a law encouraging gay marriage earlier this year. They then discovered a 50% increase in autism in this same time period.

Can you honestly believe this is still just a coincidence?

Cranky Old Man 06-27-2012 09:16 PM

Re: Autism - the New Gay
 
I am certain once Jesus becomes our next president He will make being gay, autistic, Atheist or even worse democrat, punishable by death! The Bible is already very clear on this, but as we all know Obama ignores the Bible so he can rape America.

Leviticus 20:13 "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

2nd Chronicles 15:13 "That whosoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman."

Bobby-Joe 06-27-2012 11:27 PM

Re: Autism - the New Gay
 
Jesus protect us! We all knew Gay Marriage would be a gateway to more hellish depravity just like Some Like it Hot was the gateway to the gaying up of America! Even now you can hear Satan laughing threw Doris Day.

Now that our hands our tied by the Democrats and the ACTIVIST Judges on the US Supreme Court filled with Liberal tools like Scalia and Thomas. Tards are cut off from the famous Tough Love of Our Savior and America becomes that much more depraved.

Christ is weeping.

Nobar King 06-27-2012 11:44 PM

Re: Autism - the New Gay
 
Autism is an easy way of saying "my kid's OK but he needs special privileges."

lukasekman 06-28-2012 10:12 PM

Re: Autism - the New Gay
 
As Cranky Old Man pointed out, autism is the same as atheism, and people have made that sinful lifestyle choice trough the entire history of 6000 years.
I do prefer to call it a-tism, to merge two words that actually mean the same thing.

I am actually worried about that a-tism become the new flu. Having an outbreak of a-tism going on in my city, I'm afraid what will happen if ordinary a-tism spirit swap traits with the contagious form. My communion workers report a case fatality rate of 31 percent among those infected.

Nikolai the russian 06-29-2012 07:36 PM

Re: Autism - the New Gay
 
In 1980 i was diagnosed with autism at the moscow state hospital.

I am NOT a homosexual.

I enjoy the company of the other gender rather than my own.

The government immediatly gave me ritalin and extra ration coupons to help cope with my disorder.

Redeemed Papist 06-29-2012 08:02 PM

Re: Autism - the New Gay
 
Ritalin for autism?

Bobby-Joe 06-29-2012 09:54 PM

Re: Autism - the New Gay
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist (Post 900924)
Ritalin for autism?

Well the Soviet Union was never noted for its efficiency except on matters of scale.

lukasekman 06-29-2012 11:18 PM

Re: Autism - the New Gay
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist (Post 900924)
Ritalin for autism?

I'm fine as long he ain't given insulin. I would never give it to my kids, regardless how much any secular doctor pushed. I know people as young as six being drugged with that white slime.

Mary Etheldreda 06-29-2012 11:39 PM

Re: Autism - the New Gay
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist (Post 900924)
Ritalin for autism?

I've heard they have a policy to give it to everyone in Godless Moscow. Ritalin and lice shampoo upon entering a hospital for prophylactic health care.

Rev. M. Rodimer 06-30-2012 01:59 AM

Re: Autism - the New Gay
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nikolai the russian (Post 900916)
In 1980 i was diagnosed with autism at the moscow state hospital.

I am NOT a homosexual.

I enjoy the company of the other gender rather than my own.

The government immediatly gave me ritalin and extra ration coupons to help cope with my disorder.

So now you are a hyperactive fat man who still bangs his head against walls?

troyhopson 06-30-2012 02:28 AM

Re: Autism - the New Gay
 
110% sure your all going to burn in whatever you deem "hell", being laughed at by all that you mock and insult. You call yourself adults? HAHAHA I would like to see any of you spout this bullshit at the mouth to another person face to face, particularly me. You would find yourself on your "holy" ass, in an "unholy" hospital, bleeding out of every inbred hole on your head.

troyhopson 06-30-2012 02:54 AM

Re: Autism - the New Gay
 
Keep on giving me infractions Pastor Shitphuck. I don't care! HAHA. Your privately owned by "christians"? Congratupiffleinlations, piffle every other genocide going on in the world, humanity should ban together and murder all of YOU! Funny thing is you talk about all this killing of people, but I doubt any of you have followed through on ANY of your beliefs. Just a bunch of sell-out picked-on people that call yourselves "christan" as an excuse to take out hate on others. What the phuck are any of you going to do to me? Nothing but ban me, but when you do that, I WIN, and YOU LOSE. Pansies.

Pastor Ezekiel 06-30-2012 02:59 AM

Re: Autism - the New Gay
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by troyhopson (Post 901033)
Keep on giving me infractions Pastor Shitphuck. I don't care! HAHA. Your privately owned by "christians"? Congratupiffleinlations, piffle every other genocide going on in the world, humanity should ban together and murder all of YOU! Funny thing is you talk about all this killing of people, but I doubt any of you have followed through on ANY of your beliefs. Just a bunch of sell-out picked-on people that call yourselves "christan" as an excuse to take out hate on others. What the phuck are any of you going to do to me? Nothing but ban me, but when you do that, I WIN, and YOU LOSE. Pansies.

Dear Hatemonger;

I'm sorry, but it is our policy NEVER to remove the account of an unsaved fool. Your belligerent hatemongering will remain for future unsaved scum to see and learn from for all eternity (or until Jesus returns to slay most of the earth, whichever comes first).

Jesus called you here for a reason, so you might rethink your selfish tantrum and stick around.

If you'd really like to remove yourself from our Godly forum, all you need to do is to click on that tiny red "x" in the upper righthand corner of your computer screen. Then close your computer, stand up, and walk away.

YIC,

--Pastor Ezekiel

PS. Enjoy hell.

Rev. M. Rodimer 06-30-2012 05:02 AM

Re: Autism - the New Gay
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by troyhopson (Post 901033)
What the phuck are any of you going to do to me? Nothing but ban me, but when you do that, I WIN, and YOU LOSE. Pansies.

Oh, you must be one of those autistards, huh?

Being kicked out isn't winning. It's losing. And believe me, your absence will be no loss to us. :haha:

Nikolai the russian 06-30-2012 11:21 AM

Re: Autism - the New Gay
 
Come to moscow and call us godless.

It seems the internet is a way to hide in fear:fear2:of the true world.

Oh and yes, i am not overweight I have to go to the gym 3 times a week to help with fitness.

ToCowardsLikeYou 06-30-2012 07:50 PM

Re: Autism - the New Gay
 
Well hello again! To all of you who think that WE HOMOSEXUALS are all going to hell (yeah right as if it were true), let me ask you a simple question. Do you like/ have you ever eaten Shrimp? Well if the answer to this is yes, then congratulations!!! You are an ABOMINATION to the eyes of your all loving God.

Leviticus 11:9-12 says:
9 These shall ye eat of all that are in the waters: whatsoever hath fins and scales in the waters, in the seas, and in the rivers, them shall ye eat.
10 And all that have not fins and scales in the seas, and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters, and of any living thing which is in the waters, they shall be an abomination unto you:
11 They shall be even an abomination unto you; ye shall not eat of their flesh, but ye shall have their carcases in abomination.
12 Whatsoever hath no fins nor scales in the waters, that shall be an abomination unto you.

What I'm trying to say, is that no matter what the bible EXPLICITLY says, humans go through something called EVOLUTION. We cope with issues accordingly to the age we live in. Eating shrimp might have been a huge deal to people. Now hating gays is the new huge deal. But hey! THIS IS ALL NONSENSE! No one should be judged just like that! Just think for it a little bit. And I want to close my argument by saying. Don't take the bible too literally, or you might get lost in the way.

If you have the right to eat shrimp, then we have the right to eat cock. :D

Didymus Much 06-30-2012 07:56 PM

Re: Autism - the New Gay
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ToCowardsLikeYou (Post 901233)
...Do you like/ have you ever eaten Shrimp? Well if the answer to this is yes, then congratulations!!! You are an ABOMINATION to the eyes of your all loving God...

Errr, no. Jesus changed that bit.

Matthew 15:11 "Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man."

Read your Bible, and learn the truth about what it says about God, especially about that "all loving" bullshit.

Start here.

Rev. M. Rodimer 06-30-2012 07:58 PM

Re: Autism - the New Gay
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ToCowardsLikeYou (Post 901233)
Well hello again! To all of you who think that WE HOMOSEXUALS are all going to hell (yeah right as if it were true), let me ask you a simple question. Do you like/ have you ever eaten Shrimp? Well if the answer to this is yes, then congratulations!!! You are an ABOMINATION to the eyes of your all loving God.

Leviticus 11:9-12 says:
9 These shall ye eat of all that are in the waters: whatsoever hath fins and scales in the waters, in the seas, and in the rivers, them shall ye eat.
10 And all that have not fins and scales in the seas, and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters, and of any living thing which is in the waters, they shall be an abomination unto you:
11 They shall be even an abomination unto you; ye shall not eat of their flesh, but ye shall have their carcases in abomination.
12 Whatsoever hath no fins nor scales in the waters, that shall be an abomination unto you.

Are you some kind of a retard?

Why has God cursed you to be so dull-witted?

Do you really think you can "Gotcha" True Christians™ with a Bible verse?

Jesus says in Mark 7:18-23:

18 And he saith unto them, Are ye so without understanding also? Do ye not perceive, that whatsoever thing from without entereth into the man, it cannot defile him;

19 Because it entereth not into his heart, but into the belly, and goeth out into the draught, purging all meats?

20 And he said, That which cometh out of the man, that defileth the man.

21 For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,

22 Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness:

23 All these evil things come from within, and defile the man.
Quote:

What I'm trying to say, is that no matter what the bible EXPLICITLY says, humans go through something called EVOLUTION. We cope with issues accordingly to the age we live in. Eating shrimp might have been a huge deal to people. Now hating gays is the new huge deal. But hey! THIS IS ALL NONSENSE! No one should be judged just like that! Just think for it a little bit. And I want to close my argument by saying. Don't take the bible too literally, or you might get lost in the way.

If you have the right to eat shrimp, then we have the right to eat cock. :D
Where did Jesus release us from laws against fornication and lust? Oh, right. Nowhere.

And you have the "right" to do whatever you like. You will then face the consequence of your choices. You can obey God in all things, or you can spend eternity being burned alive in His Lake of Fire.

That's called "free will".

Zechariah Smyth 06-30-2012 07:59 PM

Re: Autism - the New Gay
 
I don't hate queers. I don't think ANY True Christian™ hates queers.

BUT, that has absolutely no bearing on whether Jesus is going to cast them into the Lake of Fire ( and He will, He will).

Good grief, use your noggin for something other than sniffing amyl nitrate!

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:54 PM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1999, 2009 all rights reserved