The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (http://www.landoverbaptist.net/index.php)
-   Creation Science (http://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Why Do Atheists Believe Everything Came From Monkeys? (http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=92214)

Brother_Percy 08-17-2013 02:50 AM

Why Do Atheists Believe Everything Came From Monkeys?
 
Why Do Atheists Believe Everything Came From Monkeys??


Friends,

Ask any atheist a question on evolution theory, you always hear the same answer : Monkeys.

Monkeys... Monkeys... Monkeys... Monkeys...

They don't even question it! No, they just take it at face value based on some silly science fiction book by some old dead guy. And no matter how many times you try to explain to them what the word 'theory' actually means, you get the same moronic response : Monkeys.

EVERYTHING comes from monkeys.

Not only that, but they fail to even address the one simple question that the ridiculous evolution theory raises : "If everything came from monkeys, then why are there monkeys still around today? Why haven't they evolved into stuff too??"

It's insane, friends. So, what?? They expect us to believe that humans came from monkeys? That cats came from monkeys? That dogs came from monkeys? That fish and birds and elephants and racoons came from monkeys?? Seriously, how can they seriously believe a monkey could turn into a gigantic fish like a whale? It's retarded!

Or what about a tree? Trees dont even have hair or tails or monkey-parts?? Still, I guess monkeys swing from trees, so they must somehow figure this means monkeys must have turned into them?? A fine example of atheist logic right there, friends, or should I say the lack of it.

Yes, further proof that atheists are just a bunch of mindless braindead sheep who will believe anything that Darwin guy tells them! And he's dead!!! I guess worshipping monkeys didn't turn out too good for him, huh?

Nope, Not. One. Bit. Amen!

MitzaLizalor 08-17-2013 03:54 AM

Re: Why Do Atheists Believe Everything Came From Monkeys?
 
Rupert Sheldrake. Maniac.

He wanted to explain just the sort of phenomenon you've highlighted, Mr Percy. How did the trees know there would be monkeys? Or monkeys, trees? To paraphrase: there was a morphic resonance prior to the separation of trees and monkeys resulting in a [time shifted, presumably] symbiosis and the perfect fit between the branch and the monkey's tail we see today.

Once the "scientist" rejects God, everything becomes warped. All theories are self-referential. If there was no "common ancestor" there would be no monkeys, apes, humans, fish or trees. Or, in Sheldrake's case, no oceans either since there would be no morphogenetic field to call them into existence.

Those are not my opinions, by the way. Just to clarify.



Quote:


Much of my work in the following years was concerned with following up these ideas and was summarised in my main theoretical work, The Presence of the Past: Morphic Resonance and the Habits of Nature, published in 1988. In late 1980s and early 1990s I explored a variety of experimental approaches for the investigation of unexplained phenomena that might help to enlarge our scientific view of the world, summarised in my book
Seven Experiments That Could Change the World: A Do-It-Yourself Guide to Revolutionary Science, (1994). [I have decided to leave the titles in the quote, hope that's OK]

One of the seven experiments concerned unexplained abilities of animals, and I published a series of papers on the unexplained powers of animals.
See papers on Unexplained Powers of Animals

I summarised much of this research in my book
Dogs That Know When Their Owners Are Coming Home, And Other Unexplained Powers of Animals (1999).

Also, since the late 1980’s I have been doing research on the sense of being stared at, which has wide implications for the nature of vision and of minds, and this research was described in a series of papers
See papers on The Sense of Being Stared At .
This research is summarized in my book,
The Sense of Being Stared At, And Other Aspects of the Extended Mind (2003).

See Morphic Fields for a general introduction to the theory. [linked in the source]


Nobar King 08-17-2013 04:36 AM

Re: Why Do Atheists Believe Everything Came From Monkeys?
 
At least we know where the AIDS came from.

Mary Etheldreda 08-17-2013 04:41 AM

Re: Why Do Atheists Believe Everything Came From Monkeys?
 
Indeed, brother! Although I can kind of see where they get the idea.

Bostonthinker 09-15-2013 11:54 PM

Re: Why Do Atheists Believe Everything Came From Monkeys?
 
The word theory in science means an explanation for an onserved set of data. It is overwhelmingly supported by evidence so much so it is ultimately a fact

Bostonthinker 09-15-2013 11:59 PM

Re: Why Do Atheists Believe Everything Came From Monkeys?
 
Also humans didn't come from modern day monkeys. We share a commi ancestor about 7 million years ago there was an early form of primate, that primate split off and over millio years of evolution modern monkeys and humans were formed. And your statement about everything coming from monkeys is simply not true. All the other animals you mentioned evolved separately. They all came from a common ancestor, but none of them evolved from anything you see today. And trees shared a common ancestor with everything too, but it was a form of bacteria

Basilissa 09-16-2013 12:24 AM

Re: Why Do Atheists Believe Everything Came From Monkeys?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bostonthinker (Post 1028440)
Also humans didn't come from modern day monkeys. We share a commi ancestor

I do not have any "commies" among my ancestors!!!! :nono:

Quote:

about 7 million years ago there was an early form of primate, that primate split off and over millio years of evolution modern monkeys and humans were formed. And your statement about everything coming from monkeys is simply not true. All the other animals you mentioned evolved separately. They all came from a common ancestor, but none of them evolved from anything you see today. And trees shared a common ancestor with everything too, but it was a form of bacteria
Care to support any of your false claim with a shred of Biblical evidence?

Also, I don't think you have an introduction thread.

James Hutchins 09-16-2013 12:50 AM

Re: Why Do Atheists Believe Everything Came From Monkeys?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bostonthinker (Post 1028439)
The word theory in science means an explanation for an onserved set of data. It is overwhelmingly supported by evidence so much so it is ultimately a fact

No, the word 'theory' means 'I refuse to listen to the facts and have instead choosen a completely irrational, make beleive explanation.'

We follow the Bible friend, filled with first hand accounting of the facts regarding the Creation by God.

Johny Joe Hold 09-16-2013 12:57 AM

Re: Why Do Atheists Believe Everything Came From Monkeys?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bostonthinker (Post 1028440)
And trees shared a common ancestor with everything too,

So, the new deal with you atheists is we didn't come from monkeys, we came from trees. :wacko:

Are you writing comedy for Christian stand ups?

Mary Etheldreda 09-16-2013 01:08 AM

Re: Why Do Atheists Believe Everything Came From Monkeys?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 1028444)
So, the new deal with you atheists is we didn't come from monkeys, we came from trees. :wacko:

Are you writing comedy for Christian stand ups?

I'd heard hiccups is "proof" humans evolved from fish!

:giggle:



WilliamJenningsBryan 09-16-2013 05:42 AM

Re: Why Do Atheists Believe Everything Came From Monkeys?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bostonthinker (Post 1028440)
Also humans didn't come from modern day monkeys. We share a commi ancestor about 7 million years ago there was an early form of primate, that primate split off and over millio years of evolution modern monkeys and humans were formed. And your statement about everything coming from monkeys is simply not true. All the other animals you mentioned evolved separately. They all came from a common ancestor, but none of them evolved from anything you see today. And trees shared a common ancestor with everything too, but it was a form of bacteria

You know, I've heard that explanation about the monkeys before. Every time I visit a zoo and ponder this I wonder why it is that I am on the outside of the cage and they are on the inside - or more directly, why I can read the New York Times and they can't.

So, if trees came from bacteria then where did animals come from?

All this science stuff sounds great on paper sometimes, but the bottom line is that they can't even figure out where Obama was really born.

Pastor Ed Lowman 09-16-2013 09:39 AM

Re: Why Do Atheists Believe Everything Came From Monkeys?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bostonthinker (Post 1028439)
The word theory in science means an explanation for an onserved set of data. It is overwhelmingly supported by evidence so much so it is ultimately a fact

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bostonthinker (Post 1028440)
Also humans didn't come from modern day monkeys. We share a common ancestor about 7 million years ago there was an early form of primate, that primate split off and over millio years of evolution modern monkeys and humans were formed. And your statement about everything coming from monkeys is simply not true. All the other animals you mentioned evolved separately. They all came from a common ancestor, but none of them evolved from anything you see today. And trees shared a common ancestor with everything too, but it was a form of bacteria

Oh really? Were you around then? Did you watch this "common ancestor" in the woods, monitor its behavior patterns, see it reproduce? I don't think so. Sounds like your so-called "ultimately" factual theory is just as unsupported as Pilt Down Man or the hodgepodge idea that birds used to be dinosaurs.

Pastor Ed

bryce carmony 09-18-2013 09:27 PM

Re: Why Do Atheists Believe Everything Came From Monkeys?
 
I fail to see the logic in the argument. if you believe in a LUCA ( last universal common ancestor ) why is there anything but that? if we evolved from single cell organisms why are single cell organisms still around?

and your criticism of following books written by dead men isn't very impactful when you consider the devotion you show to the bible. which is a book written by some dead guys.

lastly I fail to see how evolution has to be false to validate god's existence. god's image is fairly abstract a concept.

MitzaLizalor 09-18-2013 10:09 PM

Re: Why Do Atheists Believe Everything Came From Monkeys?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Lucid (Post 1028988)
I fail to see the logic in the argument. if you believe in a LUCA ( last universal common ancestor ) why is there anything but that? if we evolved from single cell organisms why are single cell organisms still around?

and your criticism of following books written by dead men isn't very impactful when you consider the devotion you show to the bible. which is a book written by some dead guys.

lastly I fail to see how evolution has to be false to validate god's existence. god's image is fairly abstract a concept.

You may well have an abstract nebulous thing conceptualised somewhere. We don't. God is more real that the reality we encounter day by day, more alive than we are. Greater than the universe, regardless of how you imagine the universe, because He CREATED the universe. He is the author of life. His reality is complete, ours meagre.
I Corinthians 13:12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known. KJV
But I'm sensing confusion here. Why are there single celled organisms? Because they have not evolved. Where is my LUCA? There is no such thing (obviously). Darwinists do not accept The Truth. If they did, we would not need medicine.

The Bible is clear, servitude unto Mammon is incompatible with serving God. Christians do not worship Mammon. Satan uses secularism and evolutionists to spread nonsense and just look around. Did you ever see such a mess?

The Bible explains:
Joshua 24:2-15 And Joshua said unto all the people, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, Your fathers dwelt on the other side of the flood in old time, even Terah, the father of Abraham, and the father of Nachor: and they served other gods. And I took your father Abraham from the other side of the flood, and led him throughout all the land of Canaan, and multiplied his seed, and gave him Isaac. And I gave unto Isaac Jacob and Esau: and I gave unto Esau mount Seir, to possess it; but Jacob and his children went down into Egypt. I sent Moses also and Aaron, and I plagued Egypt, according to that which I did among them: and afterward I brought you out. And I brought your fathers out of Egypt: and ye came unto the sea; and the Egyptians pursued after your fathers with chariots and horsemen unto the Red sea. And when they cried unto the LORD, he put darkness between you and the Egyptians, and brought the sea upon them, and covered them; and your eyes have seen what I have done in Egypt: and ye dwelt in the wilderness a long season. And I brought you into the land of the Amorites, which dwelt on the other side Jordan; and they fought with you: and I gave them into your hand, that ye might possess their land; and I destroyed them from before you. Then Balak the son of Zippor, king of Moab, arose and warred against Israel, and sent and called Balaam the son of Beor to curse you: But I would not hearken unto Balaam; therefore he blessed you still: so I delivered you out of his hand. And ye went over Jordan, and came unto Jericho: and the men of Jericho fought against you, the Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Canaanites, and the Hittites, and the Girgashites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites; and I delivered them into your hand. And I sent the hornet before you, which drave them out from before you, even the two kings of the Amorites; but not with thy sword, nor with thy bow. And I have given you a land for which ye did not labour, and cities which ye built not, and ye dwell in them; of the vineyards and oliveyards which ye planted not do ye eat. Now therefore fear the LORD, and serve him in sincerity and in truth: and put away the gods which your fathers served on the other side of the flood, and in Egypt; and serve ye the LORD. And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. KJV
There it is set out very plainly. How could those events have occurred if there were no God? That is the Darwinist position.
The Bible presents a choice. Christians choose life!
Thank You Jesus!


Joshua The Repentant 09-18-2013 10:13 PM

Re: Why Do Atheists Believe Everything Came From Monkeys?
 
I sure hope I'm not a monkey.

Does "evolutionists" believe that Jesus was once a monkey, too? Why do they hate Him?

MitzaLizalor 09-18-2013 10:25 PM

Re: Why Do Atheists Believe Everything Came From Monkeys?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Joshua The Repentant (Post 1029014)
I sure hope I'm not a monkey.

Does "evolutionists" believe that Jesus was once a monkey, too? Why do they hate Him?

It varies. Either they say He is descended from a gorilla, maybe something else—like a jellyfish—Or they say He never existed at all, pointing to their version of history and using secularist standards of evidence.

bryce carmony 09-18-2013 11:42 PM

Re: Why Do Atheists Believe Everything Came From Monkeys?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor (Post 1029010)
You may well have an abstract nebulous thing conceptualised somewhere. We don't. God is more real that the reality we encounter day by day, more alive than we are. Greater than the universe, regardless of how you imagine the universe, because He CREATED the universe. He is the author of life. His reality is complete, ours meagre.
I Corinthians 13:12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known. KJV
But I'm sensing confusion here. Why are there single celled organisms? Because they have not evolved. Where is my LUCA? There is no such thing (obviously). Darwinists do not accept The Truth. If they did, we would not need medicine.

The Bible is clear, servitude unto Mammon is incompatible with serving God. Christians do not worship Mammon. Satan uses secularism and evolutionists to spread nonsense and just look around. Did you ever see such a mess?

The Bible explains:
Joshua 24:2-15 And Joshua said unto all the people, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, Your fathers dwelt on the other side of the flood in old time, even Terah, the father of Abraham, and the father of Nachor: and they served other gods. And I took your father Abraham from the other side of the flood, and led him throughout all the land of Canaan, and multiplied his seed, and gave him Isaac. And I gave unto Isaac Jacob and Esau: and I gave unto Esau mount Seir, to possess it; but Jacob and his children went down into Egypt. I sent Moses also and Aaron, and I plagued Egypt, according to that which I did among them: and afterward I brought you out. And I brought your fathers out of Egypt: and ye came unto the sea; and the Egyptians pursued after your fathers with chariots and horsemen unto the Red sea. And when they cried unto the LORD, he put darkness between you and the Egyptians, and brought the sea upon them, and covered them; and your eyes have seen what I have done in Egypt: and ye dwelt in the wilderness a long season. And I brought you into the land of the Amorites, which dwelt on the other side Jordan; and they fought with you: and I gave them into your hand, that ye might possess their land; and I destroyed them from before you. Then Balak the son of Zippor, king of Moab, arose and warred against Israel, and sent and called Balaam the son of Beor to curse you: But I would not hearken unto Balaam; therefore he blessed you still: so I delivered you out of his hand. And ye went over Jordan, and came unto Jericho: and the men of Jericho fought against you, the Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Canaanites, and the Hittites, and the Girgashites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites; and I delivered them into your hand. And I sent the hornet before you, which drave them out from before you, even the two kings of the Amorites; but not with thy sword, nor with thy bow. And I have given you a land for which ye did not labour, and cities which ye built not, and ye dwell in them; of the vineyards and oliveyards which ye planted not do ye eat. Now therefore fear the LORD, and serve him in sincerity and in truth: and put away the gods which your fathers served on the other side of the flood, and in Egypt; and serve ye the LORD. And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. KJV
There it is set out very plainly. How could those events have occurred if there were no God? That is the Darwinist position.
The Bible presents a choice. Christians choose life!
Thank You Jesus!


why does an all loving god create thousands of creatures just to destroy them? if evolution isn't to blame. is god ignorant of what creatures will survive or does he just hate some of his creations more than others?

James Hutchins 09-19-2013 12:20 AM

Re: Why Do Atheists Believe Everything Came From Monkeys?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Lucid (Post 1029047)
why does an all loving god create thousands of creatures just to destroy them? if evolution isn't to blame. is god ignorant of what creatures will survive or does he just hate some of his creations more than others?

Good question. Have you considered asking God? We could answer for Him but don't you think that would be presumptuous? However, you might want to watch your insolent tone with Him. Considering He created everything, calling God 'ignorant' will not get you in His good graces.

Joshua The Repentant 09-19-2013 12:22 AM

Re: Why Do Atheists Believe Everything Came From Monkeys?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor (Post 1029020)
It varies. Either they say He is descended from a gorilla, maybe something else—like a jellyfish—Or they say He never existed at all, pointing to their version of history and using secularist standards of evidence.

Only another reason why they won't be Saved. They can't stick to one belief, they're all liars.

Lucid, how can you say God is ignorant? If God is the creator of everything we know, and He was an ignorant being, I don't think everything would have turned out as it has. Would you trust an ignorant doctor to operate on you? Calling God ignorant makes you ignorant.

MitzaLizalor 09-19-2013 01:25 AM

Re: Why Do Atheists Believe Everything Came From Monkeys?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Lucid
why does an all loving God create thousands of creatures just to destroy them? if evolution isn't to blame. is God ignorant of what creatures will survive or does He just hate some of His creations more than others?
God did not create anything "just" to destroy it. When Adam was created there was no such thing as death. Nothing died. There was no disease: Adam had no mitochondria, a] he needed none and b] he did not have a mother.


EVIDENCE
ROMANS 5
12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:
Sin did not exist in the world before Adam listened to the woman, although in between her eating the prohibited fruit and corrupting Adam I shudder to think what she was doing but it would certainly have been sinful, unholy and debased
But God made a way for us to atone for such massive destruction of His Perfect World




MORE EVIDENCE

11 And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.





What does that mean?
Sin brought universal destruction, death, weeds, and obsession (demons) from disobedience, caused by listening to SATAN. That made us all enemies of God.







PROOF
10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.
The inevitable consequence of thinking one knew better than God was death, infinite torture, pain, disease and weeds CHOSEN BY EVE NOT BY GOD despite warnings about what would happen. And it did happen; but God's lovingkindness opened a doorway to justification and in His Great Mercy we are saved from wrath by Jesus' blood.



MORE PROOF
9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.
If that perfect state had not existed there would have been no fall, there could be none since humanity (and all creation) would be putrid and vile from the outset. But it was perfect. The Bible tells me so. Therefore we know that a fall did happen. We became sinners. Obviously all human babies are born brim full with sin and always have been. Adam was never born at all, got infected by the woman God made for him before he produced any children. So we are all born disgusting, deserving only of everlasting torment.
NOT BECAUSE OF GOD.
BECAUSE OF SIN.



LOVE
8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. KJV


That is one Almighty reaching out in Love, from a Perfect Creator to wretched humanity through whose sin all of Creation is affected. All of it. There is no part of Creation you can think of that was not immediately ruined by Eve. In the light of this new information I am sure you can see that the evolutionist dogma is absolutely at odds with the Revealed Word of God, the God you dismiss at your peril.


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:05 PM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums 1999, 2009 all rights reserved