The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (http://www.landoverbaptist.net/index.php)
-   PRAYER REQUESTS (http://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Please pray for Chile. (http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=97842)

Levi Jones 03-17-2014 02:21 AM

Please pray for Chile.
 
A 6.7 magnitude earthquake struck off Chile's Pacific coast tonight. Let's all pray God doesn't send a massive huge tidal wave to wipe them out like He did Indonesia, the Philippines, Haiti and Japan.

I know if we get to it in time our prayers will avert His wrath. I know Chile is going to owe us a large gratitude of debt for this, but really it's okay. We do this out of love for you people.

Without the toil of your people, we wouldn't have such good food at Taco Bell, Chipotle or Tasty Taco. So we'll be praying extra hard for you to repent of whatever evil you committed to have God's bloody sword Deuteronomy 32:42 hanging over you (figuratively speaking. It would be a tidal wave in reality.)

Thank you and God bless, Chili.

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/W0...ZBZbEXdHuWwC4k

Ex-Viking 03-17-2014 04:27 AM

Re: Please pray for Chile.
 
Did these beaners just steal the Godly Texan flag?

Mother Of Seven 03-17-2014 04:55 AM

Re: Please pray for Chile.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Levi Jones (Post 1073982)
A 6.7 magnitude earthquake struck off Chile's Pacific coast tonight. Let's all pray God doesn't send a massive huge tidal wave to wipe them out like He did Indonesia, the Philippines, Haiti and Japan.

Well, it worked. Our prayers stopped the wave. :D Praise the Lord!

James Hutchins 03-17-2014 12:41 PM

Re: Please pray for Chile.
 
Are there any Christians there that need help? We should reach out to them.

Remember, we can only Save those that are already Saved®. For those doomed to Hell, we should not interfere with Gods effort to cleanse the Earth.:sinner::haha:

Mother Of Seven 03-17-2014 12:42 PM

Re: Please pray for Chile.
 
I doubt it. They're all catlicks.

Levi Jones 03-18-2014 01:11 AM

Re: Please pray for Chile.
 
2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ex-Viking (Post 1074009)
Did these beaners just steal the Godly Texan flag?

I don't think so. They just look similar. I think this will clear up any confusion.

Levi Jones 03-18-2014 01:13 AM

Re: Please pray for Chile.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 1074059)
Are there any Christians there that need help? We should reach out to them.

Remember, we can only Save those that are already Saved®. For those doomed to Hell, we should not interfere with Gods effort to cleanse the Earth.:sinner::haha:

Indeed, brother. But perhaps they repented of whatever evil they were up to. Maybe because we found 5 righteous people in the entire country, God temporarily averted His wrath.

But His ways are not ours. He moves in ever so mysterious ways.


Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother Of Seven (Post 1074014)
Well, it worked. Our prayers stopped the wave. :D Praise the Lord!

As they always do! Hallelujah! :yahoo:

Pastor Ezekiel 03-18-2014 02:59 AM

Re: Please pray for Chile.
 
I don't eat Chili. Ethnic foods hotten up the blood.


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:50 AM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1999, 2009 all rights reserved