View Single Post
Old 09-11-2013, 12:10 AM
Forum Member, struggling for Salvation©
Forum Member
Miss Tanith has bribed people to get these reputation points.Miss Tanith has bribed people to get these reputation points.Miss Tanith has bribed people to get these reputation points.Miss Tanith has bribed people to get these reputation points.Miss Tanith has bribed people to get these reputation points.Miss Tanith has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?

Exodus 9:12 And the LORD hardened the heart of Pharaoh, and he hearkened not unto them; as the LORD had spoken unto Moses.

Are you forcing The Lord to harden your heart? Think about it. You know it's true in your heart, you're just spiteful because you're a woman. You don't hear me whining about being a woman anymore, do you? Accept your role gracefully.
Ruth 1:16; Ruth 1:17 : 16 And Ruth said, Intreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee: for whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge: thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God:
17 Where thou diest, will I die, and there will I be buried: the Lord do so to me, and more also, if ought but death part thee and me.